Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,345 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (30229 Views)

Kanu Drags DSS To Court, Says His Blood Taken More Than 21 Times / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 28, 2021
osazsky:
u dey answer these animals called pigs..to them rape ..looting killing soldiers during protest is normal and peaceful.. just like the sars protest where I lost 2 policemen men during the rampage these guys where my church members..these bastards go still tell u say sars protest na peacefull protest even after dpo Osaro was shooting at will without experience..just leave them.i thrust buhari sha ..ask zakazi.even if they realize kanu after one year he nor go remember anything again he is better off dead
Blah! Blah! !Bullshit!! To cut the long story short -Nigeria will never be a Fulani Caliphate-Nigerians wont back down and allow the Fulanis to take over our ancestral land (Your Ruga is dead on arrival)
Nigerians wont be slaves in there ancestral lands.
Take your Islamitization back to Futadjalon,we dont want a society where cows will be roaming around and destroying peooles farm,cattle rearing is a private business,why not allow us to sale alcohol in the north? But you enjoy the heavy taxes that comes from it.
Nepotism and a terrorists government wont work in a homogeneous country like Nigeria.
Go ahead and continue your kidnapping,chopping each other arms and legs and leave us alone .Bye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by SavageResponse(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Genesiis:
That is not how the Court works, it works with proven evidence and not mere emotional thoughts. It does not label an individual a criminal until it has been proven with facts.

BTW, why do I have the feeling the feds has shot itself on the foot ?

You guys can do all the legal analysis and permutations you want, the fact is that the federal government will never release him!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Basher8583:

Rush which trial? They will foot drag until Kanu's lawyers get tired of the case
Unfortunately for them and those who think in d same line,lane with them...he,they would never get tired, rather dss, Binta Nyako & FG that is playing hide & find would get tired when d jungle matures.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Sleekfingers: 12:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

nigeria is a banana republic long time ago,,....as a matter of fact. Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race........

Which repercussions? When buhari bundled umaru diko in crate to nigeria...wetin happen?

But the way this case is going, nigerian govt have shot themselves in the foot......meaning nnamdi kanu will definitely be pardon.....just to safe us further embarrasement........
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by blackmaine: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Please Attorney General of Cow come and explain those Grammer for us
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 12:08am On Jul 28, 2021
osazsky:
even if bbc CNN carry am my brother rest..even if international court beg buhari like zakazi case bros just rest..u will get BP for nothing..just like the blasphemy guy that was put under..CNN.. can Cary am civil society..the guy was still silently put under.though I dont support that one..nigeria is too complex for common small tv station to be threatening us
Don’t mind those kids, Nigerian Government scared? Those Fulanis in power could care less what the press says, they don’t even listen to the news in the first place, what concerns them if it is not OPEC related news?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by blackmaine: 12:10am On Jul 28, 2021
If Mmalami Na your attorney , you better go and hire a carpenter to come and defend you, thank God we don't have Mmalami in our Legal team

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 12:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

nigeria is a banana republic long time ago,,....as a matter of fact. Nigeria is a disgrace to the black race........

Which repercussions? When buhari bundled umaru diko in crate to nigeria...wetin happen?

But the way this case is going, nigerian govt have shot themselves in the foot......meaning nnamdi kanu will definitely be pardon..... just to safe us further embarrasement........
He will be pardoned after he has served at least 6 of his 13 years prison sentence, there is no rush, let him be convicted first, time spent in DSS custody will be subtracted from his jail time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Sleekfingers: 12:14am On Jul 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kanu outside being blessed with great IQ is also blessed with two great and highly celebral lawyers in both Ifeanyi Ejiofor and Alloy Ejimakor. As it is at d moment it has been been established that d FG didn't extradite Kanu but did extraordinary rendition which simply means abduction/kidnapping. Nigerian Govt have really boxed themselves into a tight corner. Unknown to d FG, Kanu was actually praying for an opportunity to have his case against d FG to have an international adjudication and out of a twist of fate, this state sponsored abduction has provided him that and again brought d Biafran agitation to d fore

thats what this olodo buhari no understand.......he has made nnamdi kanu more popular, and countries like the uk, usa, france, germany, canada etc will be very interested on the outcome........as far as i am concern nnamdi kanu is gonna get a presidential pardon....whether buhari like it or not.......

Olodo rapata president

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 12:15am On Jul 28, 2021
blackmaine:
If Malami Na your attorney , you better go and hire a carpenter to come and defend you , thank God we don't have Mmalami in our Legal team
Be deceiving yourself, Mr Man you don’t want Federal Government problem, One phone call from Malami the judge will change case on your head.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Sleekfingers:

thats what this olodo buhari no understand.......he has made nnamdi kanu more popular, and countries like the uk, usa, france, germany, canada etc will be very interested on the outcome........as far as i am concern nnamdi kanu is gonna get a presidential pardon....whether buhari like it or not.......

Olodo rapata president
Non of those countries you mentioned has any concern for Mazi, he is just a crazy Nigerian to them, this one that they have passed PIB bill who cares about that chimpanzee?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by JesseJo: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

Be there deceiving yourself...Let me see the African country that has the balls to do or say anything about Nigeria over the matter.

Kanu is gone. And there is nothing anything anyone or country can do about it.
The lawyer should prepare for Kanus defense. And not running around all these powerless and meaningless international agencies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by bizhop01: 12:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Kenya and Nigeria are shit hold lawless countries cool
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by onuman: 12:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Elgorny:
This guy above me Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?
Disruption of peace in Nigeria was done by your Fulani masters since 1999 when they led the 12 northern sharia states to adopt unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system, an adoption followed by Boko Haram and later, the offshoots of Boko Haram like armed Fulani herdsmen and bandits.
All these in concert are fighting for a Nigeria to be ruled with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system which includes stoning women to death for adultery, death for apostasy, cutting off hands of thieves, etc.

The aim is to Fulanize and Islamize all of Nigeria.

Buhari told a huge crowd of Moslems in Kaduna in 2001 that he would not stop fighting until Islamic Sharia criminal justice system is applied in all the states of Nigeria.

Nigeria’s armed forces armed with mere cutlasses could have defeated Boko Haram in one month if not for sabotage of the armed forces by your masters in the 12 sharia states who share same objective with Boko Haram fighters.

The Nnamdi Kanus and the Sunday Igbohos are up against the agenda of your masters for Fulanization and Islamization of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Innomach(m): 12:37am On Jul 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kanu outside being blessed with great IQ is also blessed with two great and highly celebral lawyers in both Ifeanyi Ejiofor and Alloy Ejimakor. As it is at d moment it has been been established that d FG didn't extradite Kanu but did extraordinary rendition which simply means abduction/kidnapping. Nigerian Govt have really boxed themselves into a tight corner. Unknown to d FG, Kanu was actually praying for an opportunity to have his case against d FG to have an international adjudication and out of a twist of fate, this state sponsored abduction has provided him that and again brought d Biafran agitation to d fore

I'm so curious to know the consequences or what FG has to loose over the so called extraordinary rendition. The north keep their game plans close to there chest while the south do all the talking with little or no plan to execute their rants. Every sensible person should know that only invading Nigeria by a foreign nation could free Nnamdi Kanu from the FG. And I cant figure out any country that could be so foolish to go to war because of one Nnamdi. His lawyers should rather be pleading for leniency, out of court settlement or dialogue instead of threatening and beating about the bush. Even though I personally don't believe in Nigeria, but Nigeria is a sovereign nation and there's nothing anybody could do about it. You guys should stop consoling yourselves with all these unrealistic talks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by chuksoyo21(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

If this is actually true, believe me, the outcome of this case will shock many of kanu’s brainwashed, radicalised supporters.

BTW, why does Ejimakor say one thing today and Ejiofor will say another thing tomorrow? Are they not in the same team?
For the umpteenth time, Ejimakor has made it quite clear that there shall be a trial within trial...
Ejiofor handles the Zoo in Nigeria while Ejimakor deals with zoogeria internationally...
Why u no get sense?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 28, 2021
osazsky:
ok..so because u want to pray on fri u go block Express road..who really did this to us..oga forget about Kanu. The kanu matter u are Puting in your head is already admiring the afterlife..including chidima
I dont respond to terrorist,and my tribe is indigenous,we dont go about grabbing peoples land ,we buy them and develop them- We are not in the ISIL-Fulani herdsmen,Bokoharam,we are not the Fulani government that pays, and protects kidnappers,and protect those killing and displacing indigenous Nigerians -We are not the tribe, that is denying Nigerians there fundamental human rights- When we talk you send your Fulani Army to kill us -Abeg your not a Nigerian, and you guys will never take over our land.Shebi una dey run things nah -Una don figure us out -Masterplaners to form a Caliphate.Una lie .

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by LyfeJennings(m): 12:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:

U are deceiving urself
There is NO justice in the world
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by LyfeJennings(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2021
Innomach:

I'm so curious to know the consequences or what FG has to loose over the so called extraordinary rendition. The north keep their game plans close to there chest while the south do all the talking with little or no plan to execute their rants. Every sensible person should know that only invading Nigeria by a foreign nation could free Nnamdi Kanu from the FG. And I cant figure out any country that could be so foolish to go to war because of one Nnamdi. His lawyers should rather be pleading for leniency, out of court settlement or dialogue instead of threatening and beating about the bush. Even though I personally don't believe in Nigeria, but Nigeria is a sovereign nation and there's nothing anybody could do about it. You guys should stop consoling yourselves with all these unrealistic talks.

U know wassup
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 12:48am On Jul 28, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
And who has bn stripped now or before in Nigeria.U are comparing Nigeria with America probably equating their justice system,police,military with that of Nigeria,d worst of anything in America ought to b celebrated down here in d shithole cow_ntri. Superman go & kill him urself.
oga shut up America kill u there..in america there are more than 8000 death every 5 months..so cuz they have prob of gun control everyone should start killing police...Nigeria no get problem if na herdsmen be our prob...he in 2015 more than 15k in 5 months..fulani kill una there nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by 2023NaijaVoter: 12:49am On Jul 28, 2021
BJanta:

Na Igbo lawyers now, they'll sooner than later bungle the case. Go and ask Atiku and his bunch of defence lawyers packed full with Igbomen.

ssshhh .... our lawyers must also chop when the chopping is good. That's how the game is played. cheesy Those international donations no be small. Designer Fendi cost gud money o.

Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5410812/presidential-tribunal-lawyers-caught-sleeping

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 12:50am On Jul 28, 2021
More

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by femlad97(m): 12:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Dymaco:
Kenya, shebi u wan play politics
so for your head african commission will punish kenya or nigeria.....lolz who dey d commission.....reason

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Thereishel: 12:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Elgorny:
This guy above me Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?

Shut up! Where were you when your fulani terrorists brothers are killing raping wounding innocent people? Which of them is arrested carrying AK-47 around without permit. Is Gumi arrested? Bunch of tribalistic element

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by HRMK: 1:12am On Jul 28, 2021
hahaha....wonderful...how many innocent nigerians has his ipob/esn boys killed?....sorry,those were killed by #unknowngunmen!kanu complicated his case by raising arms against govt and people of nigeria!i guess those he ordered killed av no right to live but kanu has!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by chrisvic007: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 1:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Icumsa45:

Frustrated sperm.
No mind them -They brought there Fulani terrorists into our ancestral land, and tell us say make we no protect ourselves, so we go die and our women raped-Una go send una army to kill people wey want to protect us,una go jail anybody wey talk for us -Fulani abeg make una begin prepare, to go back to una land ooo, Futadjalon no bi 9jah ooo -We don give una our government ,now una dey kill us, and we no fit talk -How you go dey beat ,rape and kill people for there papaland ,and tell them make e no cry or talk-Me I tire ooo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by olusegxz: 1:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Efcc loading
osazsky:
I am interested how much will it take to hack cbn or world bank accounts sir
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by olusegxz: 1:28am On Jul 28, 2021
The fendi kanu is wearing is fake that was established a million years ago and more importantly has nothing to do with the case
2023NaijaVoter:

ssshhh .... our lawyers must also chop when the chopping is good. That's how the game is played. cheesy Those international donations no be small. Designer Fendi cost gud money o.

Presidential Tribunal: Lawyers Caught Sleeping During Court Session (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/5410812/presidential-tribunal-lawyers-caught-sleeping
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by NGpatriot: 1:29am On Jul 28, 2021
Oponu Fendi terrorist too dey form human rights.

All the people you slaughtered and beheaded for babalawo juju including 10 school children no get human rights. ?

The babalawo you beheaded because juju no work nko, no human rights?

Fukking terrorist and zoo animal inside zoo cage go perish inside that zoo cage. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by olusegxz: 1:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Because Kanu is British things will work slightly different. If he had only Nija citizenship the man would be as good as dead (all of una with only nija passport do jeje o, you have no human rights - just saying). It really won't take them anything to spike a drink and he is gone. But his small grace is his britiko passport. Legally there is really a case to answer as to how they caught him and brought him to nig. Remember kenya denied, do you know why they did? Anyway let's watch and see. This movie fit end anyhow.
Innomach:

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by olusegxz: 1:36am On Jul 28, 2021
olusegxz:
The fendi kanu is wearing is fake that was established a million years ago and more importantly has nothing to do with the case

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Rochas Okorocha Told Tinubu About Igbo Marginalization / It Is Very Difficult To Determine Who Is A Minor By Appearance - Kano CP / Pictures Of The Remodelled Benin Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.