Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,531 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (30235 Views)

Kanu Drags DSS To Court, Says His Blood Taken More Than 21 Times / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Sunday2021: 11:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Democracy! Even terrorist de go court. Hmmm
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sunday2021:

imagine, and then they will call it a zoo! lol
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
Blackman7:
Idiot. When u created the monster ESN and instructed your terrorists to kidnap and kill at will nko. U will die in prison. Idiotic people of flat land.

Frustrated sperm.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Akstarry: 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
All is well with him....
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
If all u cud see in my write is fulani herdsmen kidnapping then there is no need wasting time here with u...but i ask u again... Where were u when virtually all d Nig. force was killing this people for just protesting,registering thier grievances,marginalization and demanding for session from d country Is it a crime to protest,register ur grievance when u feel cheated,unfairly treated etc??
When u push people to d wall expect a reaction. Boko haram,bandits,fulani herdsmen,iswap are more bigger threat than ipob,esn,oduduwa nation agitators etc.
in america police kill innocent citizens every day ...they are taken to courts...stripped off from the force and sent to jail..but for you to start killing all the soldiers and policemen in Nigeria by yourself at will is extreme.. those soldiers had children...kanu should be killed not jailed..there is no justification to it..the force represent the sovereignty of any country.. he doesn't deserve to live.i wish they can kill him this night.no protest is peacefull.not Igbos protest not sars ..anything u see my brother take am..people die every day in america during protest some get permanent injury..and u dont just start killing people because there is unrest in d north and highways ..grow up

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by PierreAbutu(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Wisdomkosi:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/kanu-drags-nigeria-kenya-to-african-commission-on-human-and-peoples-rights/amp/

Ideologies never die

Anyways, I have 2 Taiwanese terrier puppies for sale

Price: Negotiable for serious buyers

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by faste: 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
Two zoo soldiers are awaiting beheading in sambisa forest right now. Who will save them?
Kungfu loving SWAT will save them!
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Justpassingby45(m): 11:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

The family members of those IPOB murdered on Kanu’s orders should also present their Case there

ANYBODY KILLED IN EAST ARE KILLED BECAUSE OF THE NIGERIA ARMY (AKA TERRORISTS IN UNIFORM)
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Basher8583: 11:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
DSS failed to bring MNK to court bcus there ve no proven evidence against him,if not they wud ve rush his trial to ensure he is convicted and face d consequence but alas they failed and out of cluelessness connived wit d trial judge to postpone it till october. Why october? What facts do u still want to gather or what is actually happening?
Nigeria is a failed nation & ve made itself a think of mockery in d committe of nations.

Rush which trial? They will foot drag until Kanu's lawyers get tired of the case
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sunday2021:
I tire o..terrorist and those who fight against the sovereignty of a nation( treason) are killed immediately they are caught or in engagement..nigeria buhari dss God go punish una..instead of them to return this fool in a body bag them they talk of right..no wonder we are still at this level..no one takes us serious anymore.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by faste: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
osazsky:
in america police kill innocent citizens every day ...they are taken to courts...stripped off from the force and sent to jail..but for you to start killing all the soldiers and policemen in Nigeria by yourself at will is extreme.. those soldiers had children...kanu should be killed not jailed..there is no justification to it..the force represent the sovereignty of any country.. he doesn't deserve to live.i wish they can kill him this night.no protest is peacefull.not Igbos protest not sars ..anything u see my brother take am..people die every day in america during protest some get permanent injury..and u dont just start killing people because there is unrest in d north and highways ..grow up
What are you waiting for?Go kill him yourself!
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
perambulator:

IPOB are stupid. You can only implicate Nigeria and /or kenya if you can prove their agents or representatives were involved. Nigeria and kenya are not stupid enough to not have used hired mercenaries that cant be traced back to them. So as usual with all things IPOB, this is just noise making!

What you know and what you can prove are 2 different things, you, fellow IPOB, kanu and his lawyers will do well to look at the case of Umaru
Dikko.

We indigenous Nigerians,Yes we have been stupid, so your right,weve allowed a terrorists, nomadic, feudal,terrorists tribe into our mist, and we indigenous Nigerians are bearing the consequences.Thank you for reminding us.

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by lexy2014: 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
Elgorny:
This guy above me Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?

How was mnk terrorising and disturbing d peace of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:30pm On Jul 27, 2021
osazsky:
And who has bn stripped now or before in Nigeria.U are comparing Nigeria with America probably equating their justice system,police,military with that of Nigeria,d worst of anything in America ought to b celebrated down here in d shithole cow_ntri. Superman go & kill him urself.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by lexy2014: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
perambulator:

IPOB are stupid. You can only implicate Nigeria and /or kenya if you can prove their agents or representatives were involved. Nigeria and kenya are not stupid enough to not have used hired mercenaries that cant be traced back to them. So as usual with all things IPOB, this is just noise making!.

So explain to us how it went down. Where did d mercenaries engage kanu? After that, what happened?

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Justpassingby45(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
osazsky:

YOU ALWAYS SOUND FOOLISH ALL THE TIME (NIGERIA ARMY ARE THE ONES STERING THE TROUBLE IN EAST BY KILLING UNARMED CITIZENS CALLING THEM IPOB) APART FROM WICKED BUHARI AND IT SUPPORTS JUST AN IDEALOGE.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
faste:
What are you waiting for?Go kill him yourself!
grow up..I know that you are from the yeast.u celebrated zakazi arrest cus he was from the north and a muslim...zakazi didn't kill innocent fathers serving the nation..zakazi didn't burn police station that was meant to protect the poor and d oppress.he nerver killed a soldier..na only road he block ..pray for road..no one knows his where about..but since you are now blind to all the atrocities kanu created which I listed some above..u want fg to realease him..nigerians and hypocrisy..like I said keep dreaming.this is not animal kingdom.for your mind d day they kill kanu london and America will start bombing nigeria..they returned our artifacts today and have been begging for forgiveness for the atrocities they committed in the past so those two countries dont even have the moral right to talk on this matter..this kanu matter is a family matter my brother.and it will be solved in our own way sir..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Christistruth00: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Justpassingby45:

ANYBODY KILLED IN EAST ARE KILLED BECAUSE OF THE NIGERIA ARMY (AKA TERRORISTS IN UNIFORM)

Does that include the 10 murdered young Girls whose heads IPOB used to make Charms ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5O5lmW8LNWo

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-commander-how-we-killed-10-girls-for-rituals-attacked-police-stations-in-imo/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Justpassingby45:

YOU ALWAYS SOUND FOOLISH ALL THE TIME (NIGERIA ARMY ARE THE ONES STERING THE TROUBLE IN EAST BY KILLING UNARMED CITIZENS CALLING THEM IPOB) APART FROM WICKED BUHARI AND IT SUPPORTS JUST AN IDEALOGE.
ok..
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by stanluiz(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
chuksme:

Where were you useless being ,when soldiers and Police were killing Ipob members who were not using weapon. Didn't you see when they deploy Fulani soldiers to South Eat to kill their young men, by giving order to shoot everyone without waiting to obtain permission from Police IG
You mean ipob Thugs and terrorist like ikonso and dragon ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Broveens42(m): 11:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
perambulator:

IPOB are stupid. You can only implicate Nigeria and /or kenya if you can prove their agents or representatives were involved. Nigeria and kenya are not stupid enough to not have used hired mercenaries that cant be traced back to them. So as usual with all things IPOB, this is just noise making!

What you know and what you can prove are 2 different things, you, fellow IPOB, kanu and his lawyers will do well to look at the case of Umaru Dikko.

Lol. You are already ranting when the case has just begun. Any person on prosecuting side with all this confidence, sure has one or two things to tender as evidences(psychology of reaction)

My worry is the unwillingness of FG to prosecute kanu
ie if at all they have anything on him
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Broveens42(m): 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
IduNaOba:
The fact that Nigeria is no more celebrating kanu kidnap is a big sign of regret

At this point it is now audible to the deaf that it was actually a case of extraordinary rendition. Even those that sold the Interpol story are not forth coming again

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

Does that include the 10 murdered young Girls whose heads IPOB used to make Charms ?

u dey answer these animals called pigs..to them rape ..looting killing soldiers during protest is normal and peaceful.. just like the sars protest where I lost 2 policemen men during the rampage these guys where my church members..these bastards go still tell u say sars protest na peacefull protest even after dpo Osaro was shooting at will without experience..just leave them.i thrust buhari sha ..ask zakazi.even if they realize kanu after one year he nor go remember anything again he is better off dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
osazsky:
grow up..I know that you are from the yeast.u celebrated zakazi arrest cus he was from the north and a muslim...zakazi didn't kill innocent fathers serving the nation..zakazi didn't burn police station that was meant to protect the poor and d oppress.he nerver killed a soldier..na only road he block ..pray for road..no one knows his where about..but since you are now blind to all the atrocities kanu created which I listed some above..u want fg to realease him..nigerians and hypocrisy..like I said keep dreaming.this is not animal kingdom.for your mind d day they kill kanu london and America will start bombing nigeria..they returned our artifacts today and have been begging for forgiveness for the atrocities they committed in the past so those two countries dont even have the moral right to talk on this matter..this kanu matter is a family matter my brother.and it will be solved in our own way sir..
Ndi-Igbo and and all well meaning indigenous Nigerians ,we are not like you ,we do not celebrate ,when an indigenous Nigerian irrespective of religion or differences, celebrate when a Nigerian is fighting foreigners (Fulanis terrorists) to preserve and protect its people,Shame on you -Even yesterday -I saw Hausas traveling from Kano to ' Abuja, singing praises of Nnamdi Kanu,that should tell you Fulanis something,we indigenous Nigerians are tired of all the impunities, the Fulanis (just one tribe that is not indigenous to us) .Causing havoc everywhere.We are tired -Either we all seperate ,or we chase you guys back to futadjalon.

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Emmyxclusive: 11:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
Saw a broadcast on france24 this evening about this Nnamdi kanu issue, the media is not in support of FG, and FG should be afraid of this
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
Christistruth00:

https://www.thecable.ng/ipob-commander-how-we-killed-10-girls-for-rituals-attacked-police-stations-in-imo/amp
Propaganda a Nigerian military man, planted to infultrate IPOB -Ndi-Igbo are not stupid .Take that to your Fulani nomads.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 11:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
kiss
budaatum:
The smart thing to do.
Una mumurism no dey finish?
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by favor914: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
Saw a broadcast on france24 this evening about this Nnamdi kanu issue, the media is not in support of FG, and FG should be afraid of this
The press need propaganda to sell, noise, noise will not stop The Federal Republic of Nigeria from sending those terrorist to prison.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 11:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
9jah:

Ndi-Igbo and and all well meaning indigenous Nigerians ,we are not like you ,we do not celebrate ,when an indigenous Nigerian irrespective of religion or differences, celebrate when a Nigerian is fighting foreigners (Fulanis terrorists) to preserve and protect its people,Shame on you -Even yesterday -I saw Hausas traveling from Kano to ' Abuja, singing praises of Nnamdi Kanu,that should tell you Fulanis something,we indigenous Nigerians are tired of all the impunities, the Fulanis (just one tribe that is not indigenous to us) .Causing havoc everywhere.We are tired -Either we all seperate ,or we chase you guys back to futadjalon.
ok..so because u want to pray on fri u go block Express road..who really did this to us..oga forget about Kanu. The kanu matter u are Puting in your head is already admiring the afterlife..including chidima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by blackmaine: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Nigerian Government parading their stupidity always, half baked brains ruling Nigeria since 1960, ill learned group of people being Jealous about someone wearing a designer clothes, ill learned people always exposing their level of jihadism to the world, ill learned people always disobeying the rule of law, ill learned people always exposing how half baked their brains and how less exposed they can be to civilization...God why you carry Lurgard come Nigeria , he come carry people wey their head block put together with me?
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by osazsky(m): 12:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Emmyxclusive:
even if bbc CNN carry am my brother rest..even if international court beg buhari like zakazi case bros just rest..u will get BP for nothing..just like the blasphemy guy that was put under..CNN.. can Cary am civil society..the guy was still silently put under.though I dont support that one..nigeria is too complex for common small tv station to be threatening us

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Refusal To Endorse Buhari Troubles APC / Sam Inokoba Is Dead (Ex-Chairman PDP In Bayelsa State) / Buhari Has Practically Done Nothing To Grow Nigeria’s Economy - Financial Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.