Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights (30221 Views)

Kanu Drags DSS To Court, Says His Blood Taken More Than 21 Times / David Matsanga: I Didn't Lure Nnamdi Kanu To Kenya To Be Abducted / Yahaya Sharif-Aminu Death Sentence: Falana Drags FG, Kano To African Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 5:57am On Jul 28, 2021

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Basher8583: 6:03am On Jul 28, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
Unfortunately for them and those who think in d same line,lane with them...he,they would never get tired, rather dss, Binta Nyako & FG that is playing hide & find would get tired when d jungle matures.

Jungle never mature since 1960. Una no dey grow ni.
No wonder you guys are so imature
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2021
1176sx:
[s][/s]
I dont argue with people ,who doesn't have no evidence, no facts,to back up there allegations - Just mere he/ says !she says !!-Modern court room doesnt except he/she says - Show us any evidence, where Nnamdi Kanu was committing any crime? You hate him ,because he destroyed your agenda's to islamatize Nigeria, and make Nigeria a Caliphate- He stood up for his people ,against your atrocities. You Fulanis with your terrorism, bandits,ISIL, Bokoharam,Fulani herdsman, kidnappers, You own everything , the government, the press,but youve pushed us indigenous Nigerians too far, this time- We have to protect ourselves and our ancestral lands - We cant let you guys displace us , and enslave us. Na lie - the jig is up.

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Kanu you have killed innocent police officers and soldiers through your ESN you proudly created and broadcasted all over the world about, Kanu you have killed innocent Nigerians, Kanu face your offences, you will die in that prison. Scam
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Jummy20: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Fahdiga post=104160065]Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

Hahahahhahahaahahahahahahaha oh my God u are so funny, continue dreaming.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by mvem(m): 6:46am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence
no one cares. You think the west have your time. They have their issues...Saudi has done worse, Russia, Israel, India etc. You guys don't know how Intl politics work. You think they have your time ?...is it ICC that countries have threatened a number of times. Where have you seen any western nation comment about whats going on. Keeping being deceived by the propaganda you hear. They don't have your time
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Ruggedpen: 6:47am On Jul 28, 2021
Elgorny:
This guy above me Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?
did Nigeria ever have peace? even the federal government is kidnapping her citizen, Fulani is inside forest kidnapping and killing people, chasing people away from their Ancestorial land. IPOB use to be peaceful till police start killing them like chicken. Then if they are nusiance allow to go

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Sharpsecret01: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Defense of lawlessness and criminality has been a hallmark of all your posts on nairaland.

Fendi wearing thuggish murderer failed terrorists is done with fooling himself, he will still be in a cell decaying like banana leaves.
u are too local...how much is fendi..u kip talking of fendi
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by FamTomx2(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Joromi1:
Which of the Kanus? The dead IPOB leader or another one?

Then his corpse should be presented by the FG in the court for the continuance of his trials, according to your MUMU assertion on MNK.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Danjikanbauchi: 6:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Elgorny:
This guy above me Where were you when mnk terorising and disturbing nigeria peace?
why you don't have truth in you, when did MNK disturbed Nigeria peace when did Kanu becaome Fulani Terrorist groups that causes death all over the country. When did requesting for referendum become disturbance ? Mugu

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Naijaibo:
Kanu you have killed innocent police officers and soldiers through your ESN you proudly created and broadcasted all over the world about, Kanu you have killed innocent Nigerians, Kanu face your offences, you will die in that prison. Scam
Show us evidence , no facts, just another nomadic propaganda- Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by tsmat(m): 7:09am On Jul 28, 2021
You look at the comments and realize that there's a particular tribe that are highly gifted with abusing others.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by infogeneral: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Why are they in hurry? Britain will come and rescue him.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by ojobek: 7:11am On Jul 28, 2021
UN had passed more than 245. resolutions against the state of Israel and non has obeyed by Israel(since 1948-2016).African commission or any organization in the world are toothless bulldog who can only bark and not bite.Did Nigeria obey the judgment against her in the case of El saksaki?No.So don't rejoice over nothing.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Naijaibo:
Where is the proof , no evidence -Just another nomadic gibberish, show us the video, or pictures of Nnamdi Kanu committing the crimes, that your shamelessly accusing him of : or forever close your gworo mouth - I can smell it here in California- Yeye dey smell - He that lives on propaganda, will surely die of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by MOJ584(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2021
The peaceful or violent disintegration of Nigeria will reduce the power of Satan on earth by 50%. Know this and have peace!

If you wan argue, meet your village chief!!!
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Telldem1(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2021
BLAISECAMPAORE:
Did he drag his cage along biko?

Abi how did he drag anyone from inside DSS cage?
just bring him like this to court and immediate war
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by ifiokjohn(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2021
RoyalUc:

Ifiok, afo ado unege?
Nope.... But I love the Igbos. Have lived with them for years and it was fun ....i won't sit and watch people belittle the Igbos.
The Igbos were my neighbors( still is) ...there were our friends( still is)
And they're our family. ( I'm talking about my family that have live with alot of Igbos.
Those Igbos are like family to us....they were from imo state shall but they treated us well and we did same....so I won't stand by and watch evil being said against them.

Ami atok Abak ke Akwa ibom state.
Ami ade nyen Annang...( Sorry not good with spellings that much.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by RoyalUc(m): 8:30am On Jul 28, 2021
ifiokjohn:
Nope.... But I love the Igbos. Have lived with them for years and it was fun ....i won't sit and watch people belittle the Igbos.
The Igbos were my neighbors( still is) ...there were our friends( still is)
And they're our family. ( I'm talking about my family that have live with alot of Igbos.
Those Igbos are like family to us....they were from imo state shall but they treated us well and we did same....so I won't stand by and watch evil being said against them.

Ami atok Abak ke Akwa ibom state.
Ami ade nyen Annang...( Sorry not good with spellings that much.

Ok. Well-done

1 Like

Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by BafanaBafana: 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
kollinz1234:
Primary 4 reason abi? In your opinion, does this kind of situation give Kenya a good reputation or a bad one? U people will just be proving Quota system wrong all the time.
Bad reputation in the eyes of ipob. Nobody else cares.
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Cnach: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Racoon:
[i][/i] Lawlessness has been a unique feature of this evil government.This Umaru Dikko saga it has entangled itself into is gonna be its Achilles heel.
Forget, Africa is corrupt and most nations are under fulani
Nothing come out
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by berrystunn(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nigeria and Kenya will forever regret this singular act. The rest of the world now see the two countries as banana republics. Repercussions for both countries will soon commence

How old are you ?
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by berrystunn(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
jlinkd78:
Nnamdi Kanu outside being blessed with great IQ is also blessed with two great and highly celebral lawyers in both Ifeanyi Ejiofor and Alloy Ejimakor. As it is at d moment it has been been established that d FG didn't extradite Kanu but did extraordinary rendition which simply means abduction/kidnapping. Nigerian Govt have really boxed themselves into a tight corner. Unknown to d FG, Kanu was actually praying for an opportunity to have his case against d FG to have an international adjudication and out of a twist of fate, this state sponsored abduction has provided him that and again brought d Biafran agitation to d fore

In Africa... Green na white..

Something the British did not put there mouth...
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Fahdiga(m): 9:45am On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

How old are you ?
6 months
Re: Kanu Drags Nigeria & Kenya To African Commission On Human And Peoples Rights by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:46am On Jul 28, 2021
At least he will be able to answer all his incitements comments to his brainwashed peeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Godwin Obaseki Has No Original Certificates - Edo APC / FG Orders Security Agencies To Monitor Social Media Posts Of ‘prominent Nigerian / Buhari Directs Agencies To Reject Employment Referral Letters From Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.