Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,731 members, 7,851,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians (15255 Views)

Ruga: Ooni Of Ife, Wole Soyinka Tell Nigerians To Defend Their Ancestral Lands / Tell Nigerians What FG Used Borrowed N3tr For, Atiku Asks Buhari / Patience Jonathan Must Tell Nigerians How She Built N10b Worth Hotel – CACOL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Kingjjo(m): 7:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Joke of the century
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Ghostrye: 7:51am On Jul 28, 2021
wengerjay:

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-offering-us-bribes-police-frsc-tell-nigerians/
Just read that a man got killed by the MIB in Abuja. Surprisingly, the body cam that can catch someone giving them bribe didn't see anything
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2021
We clean up nicely.
We are in owerri, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
Call us now for your quality services

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by samsam2019: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2021
How do you plan to survive with the evil salary you get paid
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Bettykeys: 7:55am On Jul 28, 2021
grin Can you imagine these harmrubbers telling their victim not to pay even at gun point.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by kolakolex: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2021
obembet:
Police should keep thier word..

BAIL IS FREE

Theory is different from practical.

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by uuzba(m): 7:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Please can someone summarise the story in English for me.
Because as I was reading it, it seems to be French language which I can't understand.
Surely Nigerian police does not use to talk like this at all.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by excel101(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2021
The FRSC man don't to blame it on the citizens, because the Road Safety men are there to make the road safe for the commuters/road users, so they should not compromise.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Princeton92(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2021
A very funny N laughable statement said
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Coldie(m): 8:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Go to some police cells without being invited interrogate some of the cell mates about y they are there, if the station can't give any tangible reason those are the bad officers you are looking for
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by redirect(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
I BE LIKE SAY THIRE POCKET DON FULL
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Uchenna23(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
wengerjay:

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-offering-us-bribes-police-frsc-tell-nigerians/
Same police that collected 200 from me yesterday, for just testing my car with my mechanic.
They officer said my mechanic can not be a mechanic, he was to clean.
So the only way he will let me go is to find him something.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Femeto: 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Most police bribes are at gun point.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Olarewaju89: 8:29am On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
It's a joke grin
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by shehuAO: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2021
obembet:
Police should keep thier word..

BAIL IS FREE
police and frsc, keep it up, no agency or organizations in Nigeria that did not collect bribe.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by SIRRITE: 8:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
Na them dey always seek for bribe first .... Wolf in sheep clothing

Big lie oga, if am a driver in the road, if road safety or police ask for papers or license the first thing the driver do is give him or her bribe instead of the ask documents.

Now if police arrest u and think of detaining u, the first thing u and ur families member do is asking police is , oga I don't want to sleep here pls let settle.

Conclusion is Nigerians are to in a hurry and so afraid to defend their right.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by mukthar2000(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Shot up hypocrite, why can't u reject the bribe and get the person arrested.

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by pacespot(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:
grin

So if they offer you bribes, can't you also reject it.

Abi no rejection of bribe in your dictionary?

Abi o exactly, they should start arresting people that give them bribe to show us that they are serious about this assertion. But Nigerian masses should also play their part by resisting the urge to give bribes to police or any government officials in this country. If more people take this stand, I believe the menace of bribery and corruption will be curbed. I know it can be very risky or even life threatening to deny police their N100, but nothing is too difficult to achieve with the collective efforts of people. Most Nigerians just like to shortcuts anyway
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Bedtec: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2021
SIRRITE:

Big lie oga, if am a driver in the road, if road safety or police ask for papers or license the first thing the driver do is give him or her bribe instead of the ask documents.

Now if police arrest u and think of detaining u, the first thing u and ur families member do is asking police is , oga I don't want to sleep here pls let settle.

Conclusion is Nigerians are to in a hurry and so afraid to defend their right.
What's the need when after inspecting the papers they come to tell you to settle !!
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by SIRRITE: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Bedtec:
What's the need when after inspecting the papers they come to tell you to settle !!

He settles cos his or her papers not complete

1 Like

Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Bedtec: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
SIRRITE:

He settles cos his or her papers not complete
I drive on the road sir , some policemen and Army are irredeemably useless with or without complete papers you must drip for there pocket to flow
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by andepower: 9:10am On Jul 28, 2021
STOP EXTORTING US
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by slimanyd: 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Obey this at your own peril

The day u obeyed it. Nah 3k them matter collect from me at there office. Make I kuku give them 200 naira jeje for road side. Nah that day I no say this country is beyond redeemable again.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by KayCee92(m): 9:24am On Jul 28, 2021
grin grin
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by rhektor(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Try go to Sango Ọta through the Lagos Abeokuta express way in the night and don't bribe police at tollgate see how dem go treat you grin

Especially truck drivers
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by piagetskinner(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Nonsense… stop collecting the bribes
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by Daddymiracle: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Good development
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by mcnuel001(m): 10:35am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmmmmm , orisirisi , for naija?failure to bribe d police is a crime, who is fooling who
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by somehow: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
I have never given bribe to a police man before in Nigeria.

When they ask, I tell them I don't have the kind of cash I can give them and only few actually asked me directly.

I think they profile faces before asking.
Re: Stop Offering Us Bribes, Police, FRSC Tell Nigerians by goldfish27(m): 10:49am On Jul 28, 2021
STOP requesting for bribe Nigerians tell FRSC, Police and other claimed law enforcement agencies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Udensi Challenges Armed Forces To Relocate To Forest And Free Hostages / Buhari Arrives In UK, Returns To Nigeria Monday / ICC Concludes Preliminary Investigation Into Shiites Massacre and IPOB.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.