Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,574 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

"Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 (30504 Views)

2023: APC Governors Are The Heroes Of Nigeria - Wike / No Apologies, Tinubu Has Character Required For Nigeria — Wike / Obasanjo And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by kelly72: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2021
It will remain in the North for another four years. I am Igbo and I will campaign for Atiku Abubakar.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by kelly72: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
dmbb:
These PDP people are only wasting their time, Tinubu is our choice and it's final, you should better join us before it's too late

Let him beat Atiku first
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Indispensable85(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
I thought wike was among the southern governors that said power must return to the south in 2023?

Naijaaaa politicians! Unstable elements!

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by achymmania: 10:50am On Jul 28, 2021
Franklyspeakin:
Tribalism will kill you. Is Wike Igbo?? How many yes has he said he isn't Igbo. Have you not see how he detest Biafra. Remove tribal sentiments and fave matters head on biko.

ode, so the entire south south is not part of biafra again. Read my comment again and see how if I ever mentioned Igbo. I thought your biafra was beyond igbi ethnic group alone. Ozuor

3 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by LegiitAdigun(m): 10:51am On Jul 28, 2021
I kind of want to say something about ds News but i av nothin to day, Thank U.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Olaolufred(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

The interesting part about 2023 presidential election, we are waiting for any southern person that will have mouth or gut to campaign for another Fulani to continue from where Buhari might have stopped

Dem no get shame o.

Those who wants presidential position to be given to their region will top the list of campaigners for Atiku.

When you are too wise in your eyes, you begin to behave the opposite way to what they are professing.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Trentee4eva: 10:53am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

The interesting part about 2023 presidential election, we are waiting for any southern person that will have mouth or gut to campaign for another Fulani to continue from where Buhari might have stopped
You campaigned for Buhari against a fellow southerner in 2015 and nothing happened. Nothing will happen to any southerner that supports Atiku against Tinubu in 2023. So keep quiet. Tinubu already said that Yorubas and Fulanis are one.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by amuwo1980: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Atiku again? Mba oh
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Trentee4eva: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Olaolufred:

Dem no get shame o.

Those who wants presidential position to be given to their region will top the list of campaigners for Atiku.

When you are too wise in your eyes, you begin to behave the opposite way to what they are professing.
When your likes did it in 2015 to get the Vp slot against a Southern President, you didn't have shame then, abi

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by KaptainAfrika: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Omo anyone to save Nigeria from Bubu.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by akezn: 10:57am On Jul 28, 2021
At this point, I regret to say that anybody but Buhari is okay for me.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

And you will kill him? Everyone has the right to campaign for who they like
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by EcoLaw: 11:00am On Jul 28, 2021
You are a bigger fool if you didn't campaign for
a southerner in 2015 grin grin grin

HEBEI:
Any southerner campaigning for Atiku for 2023 presidential election is a fool shocked

Yes you are a FOOL!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by OmoOshodi(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2021
Nairaland has being hijacked by the hired Fulani Lapdogs..

Every post they are the first to comment 1-10

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Even you can tell you are a fool.
deantimes:

So when you were sabotaging the South in 2015 you forgot actions have consequences?

Power will still remain in the North in 2023 and there's nothing you guys can do about it. That's the bitter truth.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Trentee4eva: 11:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Hendtime:
The real Fulani slaves are back on track
When you supported a Fulani in 2015 against a southerner, you were not a Fulani slave. Continue deceiving yourselves. You betrayed the entire south in 2015 because of your selfish quest for power with a Vp slot. Now you want other southerners to support your selfish quest at the presidency after enjoying 16 years as President and Vp. SS or SE should produce the next Southern President else the Fulani can have it

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by techWriter1: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Any northerner advocating for Atiku for 2023 presidential reelection is a slowpoke Yes you WE a slowpoke!
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by karkel(m): 11:05am On Jul 28, 2021
No fulani should ever rule this country again
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Onepeople: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Not at this point, wike should go and rest abeg.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by anselm791(m): 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Hangmnk:
I think the first virtue is to restrain the tongue; he approaches nearest to gods who knows how to be silent, even though he is in the right. Cato The Elder.

Atiku. PDP is Dead and buried decamp to APC or quite politics

APC is deadlier.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2021
Anyone but Peter Obi that one is a lifelong criminal. Umahi Obiano are beta options

jaxxy:

Aslong as u don’t bring tinubu cos Atiku is better than tinubu.

We may consider other sound intellectual and performing southerners like osinbajo, Peter Obi, moghalu etc...
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by anselm791(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
They may be the frying pan, but APC is the fire.
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Exponential101: 11:13am On Jul 28, 2021
How much are u willing to bet ?!

Bofoy4:
That is the next President of Nigeria come 2023

President Atiku Abubakar
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Franklyspeakin: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Firstly at no point did I indicate I was Igbo. I'm just tired of the tribalised infighting Nigeria is cursed with. 2ndly the south south is and will never be Biafra. Obokun!!.

achymmania:
ode, so the entire south south is not part of biafra again. Read my comment again and see how if I ever mentioned Igbo. I thought your biafra was beyond igbi ethnic group alone. Ozuor
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by NacoAba: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Igbo president the only solution to remain one country.

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by 007lss: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2021
deantimes:

So when you were sabotaging the South in 2015 you forgot actions have consequences?

Power will still remain in the North in 2023 and there's nothing you guys can do about it. That's the bitter truth.
Then let us divide the country into 3 part, this is not by force. Hausa and Fulani,igbo and Yoruba seperately
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Trentee4eva: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2021
HEBEI:
Any southerner campaigning for Atiku for 2023 presidential election is a fool shocked

Yes you are a FOOL!
The biggest fools are the SS or SE people that will support a Presidential candidate from the SW in 2023 after the SW have enjoyed 16 years as President and Vp. SS or SE should go for the presidency, if they can't get that. They can settle for the Vp slot. Period!

1 Like

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Newton85: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Lol, forget Eboe cries about Fulanization, Islamization or Northernization, they'll vote for an Hausa-Fulani a millionth time if APC eventually settles for a Yoruba. Don't forget Eboes voted for Hausa-Fulani Bashir Tofa over Abiola.

2 Likes

Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by jaxxy(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2021
Exponential101:
Anyone but Peter Obi that one is a lifelong criminal. Umahi Obiano are beta options

Peter Obi is a criminal how? Then obiano and Umahi who are under performers are what??
Re: "Atiku Can Unite Nigeria" - Wike And Atiku Reconcile Ahead Of 2023 by Newton85: 11:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Fahdiga:
Atiku should go and sit down. We've had enough of Fulani madness and no reasonable southerner with a working brain will support anyone from Fulani stock again. Besides it is the turn of the Igbos to produce the president or everyone goes their separate ways
Lol, keep deluding yourself. Everyone knows your Eboe people will still troop out in their millions to vote for PDP's Hausa-Fulani candidate come 2023. We sabi una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari’s Boys Deliver Ondo, Target Ekiti And Osun Next / BREAKING: Sowore Is With Us, Says DSS / Danladi Umar: Shameful Statement By CCT Chairman On Banex Plaza Fracas - PM News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.