Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,368 members, 7,850,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? (3607 Views)

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family / Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2021
Nancy2020:

Let compare new world translation JW to use to show Michael is not Jesus.

JW Bible below
Jude one
9 But when Miʹcha·el+ the archangel+ had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body,+ he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms,+ but said: “May Jehovah* rebuke you.”+

JW Bible
Matthew 16
23 But turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.”+
Luke 4:8

=======================
All through out the Bible no where Jesus call on the name of any one to deal with Satan.

Jesus spoke to the Satan directly and dealt with him.

From the above you can see examples where Jesus did that.

And where Michael used Jesus(God's) name to deal with the devil if Jesus is Micheal he (Michael) will not need to call on any body name to deal with the devil.

=================================
Look at real Bible below,

Jude 1:9
But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

New Living Translation
But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse the devil of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (This took place when Michael was arguing with the devil about Moses’ body.)

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

New Living Translation
Jesus turned to Peter and said, “Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

All through out the Bible no where Jesus call on the name of any one to deal with Satan.

And where Michael used (God's) Jesus name to deal with the devil, if Jesus is Micheal he (Michael) will not need to call on any body name to deal with the devil.

Vaticanus and Sinaitic
Is the manuscript JW used to write their own Bible notice it does not have

Luke 6:1, which reads, “Now it happened on the second Sabbath after the first that He went through th grainfields

But JW took
Luke 6:1, story

From other manuscripts that they refused to use their complete version in some places and still add that their own version

Luke 6:1
To their own Bible JW Bible
6 Now on a sabbath he was passing through grainfields, and his disciples were plucking and eating the heads of grain,+ rubbing them with their hands.

Hypocrisy at it best
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:
lol you dont know this people. Maximus started with insults and he is here trying to play the victim.

His usual mode of operation. He created a thread, those commenting got under his skin, insult started to rain including threat of destruction. One of his brother came to bail him out under the guise of EMOTIONS and imperfections. Some pages later insult start again grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:
if you call this success then the pharisee were also successful after all the planned to kill Jesus and they succeed.

He will be the one to say don't judge others, the next minute you see words like ......

all what other Christian denominations does or are doing are unproductive grin grin
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by achorladey: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Stupidity is when you're pointing accusing fingers at someone when you're also guilty of the same thing! undecided

You are a trinitarian and here you called out a group because they believe what your fellow trinitarians also believe!

Stupidity is when you're pointing accusing fingers at someone when you're also guilty of the same thing

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2021
You're shifting the goal post again! cheesy

First you wanted the majority to determine the truth but after reminding you of past events you came back quoting scriptures out of context.

Well if you want to discuss on the topic of Jesus being Archangel Michael you can signal by typing "YES" then we will start examining the scriptures from the beginning.

Jesus is Archangel Michael that's the bitter truth! smiley

Nancy2020:

JW Bible below
Jude one
9 But when Miʹcha·el+ the archangel+ had a difference with the Devil and was disputing about Moses’ body,+ he did not dare to bring a judgment against him in abusive terms,+ but said: “May Jehovah* rebuke you.”+

JW Bible
Matthew 16
23 But turning his back, he said to Peter: “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me, because you think, not God’s thoughts, but those of men.”+

=======================

And where Michael used Jesus(God's) name to deal with the devil if Jesus is Micheal he (Michael) will not need to call on any body name to deal with the devil.

But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not himself dare to condemn him for slander but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”

New Living Translation
But even Michael, one of the mightiest of the angels, did not dare accuse the devil of blasphemy, but simply said, “The Lord rebuke you!” (This took place when Michael was arguing with the devil about Moses’ body.)

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

New Living Translation
Jesus turned to Peter and said, “Get away from me, Satan! You are a dangerous trap to me. You are seeing things merely from a human point of view, not from God’s.”

And where Michael used (God's) Jesus name to deal with the devil, if Jesus is Micheal he (Michael) will not need to call on any body name to deal with the devil.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2021
achorladey:

Stupidity is when you're pointing accusing fingers at someone when you're also guilty of the same thing

Jesus made us to understand that when two rival groups are always criticizing each other on sacred matters then one of them must belong to the devil, both can't be for God yet contradicting themselves! John 8:44

So Mr are you worshiping the same God with JWs? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by achorladey: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Jesus made us to understand that when two rival groups are always criticizing each other on sacred matters then one of them must belong to the devil, both can't be for God yet contradicting themselves! John 8:44

So Mr are you worshiping the same God with JWs? smiley

Stupidity is when you're pointing accusing fingers at someone when you're also guilty of the same thing.....Max posit

Then the below......

So Mr are you worshiping the same God with JWs....Max asked

Acho answers....

How do you define INSANITY?

INSANITY means......

achorladey said I serve(My YES) the God having discussion with Moses in Exodus 3:14......Acho posit

MaxInDHouse said he is not( his NO) serving the God achorladey talked about in Exodus 3:14....Max posit.

What follows

Your indecision over what to do with JWs who are serving the true God...Max

From the above this is the meaning of INSANITY.

For further explanation check below

I won't continue chatting with a mad man.... MaxInDHouse.,2021

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
When you're ready to correct yourself call on me! wink
achorladey:

Stupidity is when you're pointing accusing fingers at someone when you're also guilty of the same thing.....Max posit

Then the below......

So Mr are you worshiping the same God with JWs....Max asked

Acho answers....

How do you define INSANITY?

INSANITY means......

achorladey said I serve(My YES) the God having discussion with Moses in Exodus 3:14......Acho posit

MaxInDHouse said he is not( his NO) serving the God achorladey talked about in Exodus 3:14....Max posit.

What follows

Your indecision over what to do with JWs who are serving the true God...Max

From the above this is the meaning of INSANITY.

For further explanation check below

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by achorladey: 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
When you're ready to correct yourself call on me! wink

When you're ready to correct yourself call on me

INSANITY means.....

followed by

When you're ready to correct yourself call on me

I told you, your eyes go soon clear. I should correct myself, I thought your question haven't been answered by me ni grin grin. In reality you want answer that will dance to your tune grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Shame on religionists whose religious group is in the hidden, i'm proud of this young man! smiley

Promiseibritam:
Happy 1st sunday/New month.
In the month of August.

Let's boast with our CHURCH Here and find our members.

I'm proudly a Choirister of the APOSTOLIC CHURCH, AND YOU?
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 2:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
achorladey:

His usual mode of operation. He created a thread, those commenting got under his skin, insult started to rain including threat of destruction. One of his brother came to bail him out under the guise of EMOTIONS and imperfections. Some pages later insult start again grin
lol I know his stock in trade, very hypocritical. His aim is to derail the thread
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 2:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
achorladey:

He will be the one to say don't judge others, the next minute you see words like ......

all what other Christian denominations does or are doing are unproductive grin grin

I know what they taught them about other Christian groups that they are all part of the babylon system which angel Michael will destroy
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 2:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
Nancy2020:

JW Bible below
Jude one

JW Bible
Matthew 16

=======================

New Living Translation

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me
; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

New Living Translation

@ Jude 1:9 "JEHOVAH rebuke you" new Testament is a copy of the same expression @ Zechariah 3:2 , the old testament.

In Jude & Zechariah, the matter was a verbal dispute between the Archangel & Satan.

@ Matthew 16:23, did Jesus said to Peter?"
Yes.
Nancy, is Peter Satan? grin

No dey DECEIVE yourself.

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:

I know what they taught them about other Christian groups that they are all part of the babylon system which angel Michael will destroy

We all know Deeperlife very well in our neighbourhood and they're also trinitarians yet everyone knows how they treat other trinitarians who are not Kumuyi followers!

So let's concentrate on the topic of your thread.
Do you agree now that it's not only JWs that teaches that Jesus is an angel? smiley

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 2:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Vaticanus and Sinaitic
Is the manuscript JW used to write their own Bible notice it does not have

Luke 6:1, which reads, “Now it happened on the second Sabbath after the first that He went through th grainfields

But JW took
Luke 6:1, story

From other manuscripts that they refused to use their complete version in some places and still add that their own version

Luke 6:1
To their own Bible JW Bible
6 Now on a sabbath he was passing through grainfields, and his disciples were plucking and eating the heads of grain,+ rubbing them with their hands.

Hypocrisy at it best
"And it came to pass on the second Sabbath after the first"
@ Luke 6:1, NWT did not include this expression which does NOT appear in the oldest Greek manuscripts known to man.

Bishop MISLEADING the public with a FALSE claim.
The fact in the Screenshot speaks for itself.

Bros, you don't have to like Jehovah's Witnesses, but don't DECEIVE yourself and mislead others.
grin

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2021
Janosky:

@ Luke 6:1, NWT did not include this expression which does NOT appear in the oldest Greek manuscripts known to man.

Bros, you don't have to like Jehovah's Witnesses, but don't DECEIVE yourself and mislead others.
grin

I remember one of my Bible study conductors in the early 90s who said he never knew JWs are loved in any place until he traveled to Ghana for business only to discover that members of the group love themselves no matter where you come from. Whereas his own Catholics Church people don't care about strangers even if you're a Catholic! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 4:50pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So let's concentrate on the topic of your thread.
take your own advice undecided
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:
take your own advice undecided

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Some Christians?

That should be the topic since you're now aware that it's not only JWs that says Jesus is an angel! wink
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 7:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Some Christians?

That should be the topic since you're now aware that it's not only JWs that says Jesus is an angel! wink
what has this got to do with the topic? Hypocrite doling advice he does not follow.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2021
livingchrist:
what has this got to do with the topic? Hypocrite doling advice he does not follow.

The highlighted shows you're misinformed! wink
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Janosky:

grin

The world know that JW is a cult

Nothing you say can change that

Jesus said to Satan during fasting temptation

Get thee behind me Satan.

So Jesus has been directly confronting Satan all the time

Watch how angel Michael confront Satan he calls jehova or the lord to do it for him because Jude shows it a sign of not slandering Satan

So take your evil teachings to gullible fellow

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by 22jumpstreet: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2021
He is not an angel, he is just a character in a story book..
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 11:35pm On Aug 01, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

The world know that JW is a cult

Nothing you say can change that

Jesus said to Satan during fasting temptation

Get thee behind me Satan.

So Jesus has been directly confronting Satan all the time

Watch how angel Michael confront Satan he calls jehova or the lord to do it for him because Jude shows it a sign of not slandering Satan

[s]So take your evil teachings to gullible fellow[/s]

Bros,is your FALSE claim " The world know that JW is a cult" written in Jude 1:9 & Zechariah 3:2?
grin grin

"The scriptures can not be broken"
Zechariah 3:2 "JEHOVAH rebuke you."
Jude 1:9 copied the same statement from Zechariah chapter 3 verse 2.

In both Zechariah & Jude, it was a matter of verbal dispute.

Matthew 16:23, your Bible says Jesus spoke to Peter, NOT Satan.

Bishop continue to fight against the holy Scriptures.
Na your way.
grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:03am On Aug 02, 2021
Janosky:

Bros,is your FALSE claim " The world know that JW is a cult" written in Jude 1:9 & Zechariah 3:2?
grin grin

"The scriptures can not be broken"
Zechariah 3:2 "JEHOVAH rebuke you."
Jude 1:9 copied the same statement from Zechariah chapter 3 verse 2.

In both Zechariah & Jude, it was a matter of verbal dispute.

Matthew 16:23, your Bible says Jesus spoke to Peter, NOT Satan.

Bishop continue to fight against the holy Scriptures.
Na your way.
grin cheesy

“And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.”

Mark 9:25
When Jesus saw that a crowd was rapidly gathering, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You deaf and mute spirit, I command you, come out of him and do not enter him again.”

Look at Jesus saying I command you......
. He did not say the lord or Jehovah rebuke you

Are you seeing the difference between Jesus handling evil spirit and Michael handling evil spirit

Get to read your Bible my brother
Jesus dealt with Satan and cast out demons with ease should I show you more

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 1:12am On Aug 02, 2021
Matthew 4:10

Then Jesus *said to him, “Go, Satan! For it is written, ‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and serve Him only.’”

Luke 11:14

And He was casting out a demon, and it was mute; when the demon had gone out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed.

Matthew 8:16

When evening came, they brought to Him many who were demon-possessed; and He cast out the spirits with a word, and healed all who were ill.

Mark 1:34

And He healed many who were ill with various diseases, and cast out many demons; and He was not permitting the demons to speak, because they knew who He was.

Luke 4:41

Demons also were coming out of many, shouting, “You are the Son of God!” But rebuking them, He would not allow them to speak, because they knew Him to be the Christ.

Mark 1:39

And He went into their synagogues throughout all Galilee, preaching and casting out the demons.

Luke 13:32

And He said to them, “Go and tell that fox, ‘Behold, I cast out demons and perform cures today and tomorrow, and the third day I reach My goal.’

Luke 4:35

But Jesus rebuked him, saying, “Be quiet and come out of him!” And when the demon had thrown him down in the midst of the people, he came out of him without doing him any harm.

Matthew 8:32
And He said to them, “Go!” And they came out and went into the swine, and the whole herd rushed down the steep bank into the sea and perished in the waters.

Mark 5:8
For He had been saying to him, “Come out of the man, you unclean spirit!”

Luke 8:29
For He had commanded the unclean spirit to come out of the man. For it had seized him many times; and he was bound with chains and shackles and kept under guard, and yet he would break his bonds and be driven by the demon into the desert.

Mark 9:25
When Jesus saw that a crowd was rapidly gathering, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You deaf and mute spirit, I command you, come out of him and do not enter him again.”

Mark 7:26
Now the woman was a Gentile, of the Syrophoenician race. And she kept asking Him to cast the demon out of her daughter.

Matthew 8:31
The demons began to entreat Him, saying, “If You are going to cast us out, send us into the herd of swine.”

Matthew 9:33
After the demon was cast out, the mute man spoke; and the crowds were amazed, and were saying, “Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel.”

Mark 16:9
[Now after He had risen early on the first day of the week, He first appeared to Mary Magdalene, from whom He had cast out seven demons.

Matthew 9:34
But the Pharisees were saying, “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”

Matthew 12:24
But when the Pharisees heard this, they said, “This man casts out demons only by Beelzebul the ruler of the demons.”

Matthew 12:27
If I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? For this reason they will be your judges.

Mark 3:22
The scribes who came down from Jerusalem were saying, “He is possessed by Beelzebul,” and “He casts out the demons by the ruler of the demons.”

Luke 11:15
But some of them said, “He casts out demons by Beelzebul, the ruler of the demons.”(here shows any body not God will use name to cast devil out only Jesus and the father and holy spirit can cast devil without calling any name like Michael called God name to do it)

Luke 11:18-19
If Satan also is divided against himself, how will his kingdom stand? For you say that I cast out demons by Beelzebul. And if I by Beelzebul cast out demons, by whom do your sons cast them out? So they will be your judges.(here Jesus proves everyone under him will use his name to cast out devil including angel Michael will also use his name)

Matthew 12:26
If Satan casts out Satan, he is divided against himself; how then will his kingdom stand?

Luke 11:20
But if I cast out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.(here Jesus is using the finger of God to cast Satan out because he is God but we his children we use Jesus name because Jesus lives inside us)
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 1:54am On Aug 02, 2021
Janosky:

@ Jude 1:9 "JEHOVAH rebuke you" new Testament is a copy of the same expression @ Zechariah 3:2 , the old testament.

In Jude & Zechariah, the matter was a verbal dispute between the Archangel & Satan.

@ Matthew 16:23, did Jesus said to Peter?"
Yes.
Nancy, is Peter Satan? grin

No dey DECEIVE yourself.

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

Mat 16:23  But he turned, and said unto Peter, Get thee behind me, Satan: thou art an offence unto me: for thou savourest not the things that be of God, but those that be of men. 

oh duh fraud jw janosky

the Lord Jesus knows who is satan and who is peter

satan through peter tried to have Jesus go a diffrent course than the one He was on

Jesus of course rebuked satan in peter.

here is another of Jesus rebuking satan, which
michael cannot do himself:

Luk 4:8  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Get thee behind me, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

michael:
Jud_1:9  Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by true2god: 4:30am On Aug 02, 2021
awitness41:

My friend Max, I don't agree with the Adventists on this topic any more than I agree with the JWs... for both are wrong.

If two groups believe a wrong thing, it doesn't make it a right thing.

One group of folks believing the same wrong thing as another group of folks doesn't produce Righteous fruit.

LivingChrist called this topic: "Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses?"

Perhaps he doesn't know any Adventists, I don't know.

But surely he knows the JWs, and what the JWs preach on this topic, because of yourself and some others on Nairaland.

So whether he asked the question in it's original form, or by asking "Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Some Christians?", the answer would still be the same: no.

And the proof of that question is provided above... please consider it in front of God, without a stitch of pride, and you will come to the Truth.

And don't live to just defend JWs out here, Max, or any group of people anywhere else, either, for all have sinned.
The JWs are wrong in some things and right on some others, just like almost all churches.

And don't mind those whom you believe are out here just to attack JWs, Max.
Forgive them when the offend, and you will be forgiven for all your past offenses.

Simply be a child of God, seeking the Love and Truth in HIs Word first.
Who knows, maybe you'll end up correcting the JWs on this particular doctrine.
Stranger things have happened...

Either way, go in Peace, friend.

Stop wasting your time brother; you are not dealing with a completely sane person. You have a good ❤️ but you don't preach to a mad man, or an emotionally unstable person. MaxInDHouse is mentally unstable.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by true2god: 4:42am On Aug 02, 2021
awitness41:

I didn't know of all those churches, Max, nor was I being dishonest with you about the churches I did know about.
In fact, God Himself knows I've only been honest with you.
Therefore, your "Try to be honest at least for once Mr Man!" rhetoric is a lie in front of God, breaking Commandment #9, "You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor."
Is that proof of your type of love, Max ?

Regardless, if more churches want to believe a false doctrine, what is that to me ?

Matthew 15:13-14 (NKJV):
13 But He answered and said, "Every plant which My heavenly Father has not planted will be uprooted.
14 Let them alone. They are blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind leads the blind, both will fall into a ditch."

You can point to as many churches and people as you want, and claim your version of the Bible is accurate, although if it was Scripture, why would what you seek to prove be only in the footnotes ?

Footnotes are not Scripture.
They are placed there by men.
If a footnote merely tries to point to a cross-reference, that's one thing (although sometimes wrong as well).
But if footnotes try to influence the reader with whatever doctrine the man behind them is trying to push, that's not good, nor is it Scripture.

Ignoring footnotes-of-men, and keeping Scripture-and Scripture-only, even the Geneva Bible says "Michael one of the chief princes".

Again, it's blasphemy to believe that there is more than one Jesus Christ.

I know you don't blaspheme willfully, Max.
And I'm not your enemy.

It seems you are new here bro. You are not dealing with reasonable people but robots (JW) who have been programmed by the watchtower, using their Awake! {Asleep!) and Watchtower magazines, to deceive. Anything you tell them outside what their lying magazines tell them they will reject, even if you give them 1000 reasons.

The best way is to attack and expose their lies so that others won't buy their snake oil. You don't preach to devils but rebuke them so that others won't be their victims.

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:01am On Aug 02, 2021
22jumpstreet:

He is not an angel, he is just a character in a story book..
Just as your Torah are mere human opinions in a story book! cheesy
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by 22jumpstreet: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Just as your Torah are mere human opinions in a story book! cheesy

Yes they are...they all are..
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 8:42am On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted shows you're misinformed! wink
ok
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:00am On Aug 02, 2021
22jumpstreet:

Yes they are...they all are..

Good!
So if you believe your Torah is man's invention you can't impose it on those who believe they are getting timely information from God!
You yourself just confirmed that your so called Torah is man's invention thereby ruling it out as a yardstick for righteousness. Our own complete Bible is the word of our God {2Timothy 3:16} not mere human fabrications like your own Torah! Job 5:13 cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Any Spiritual Consequence Of A Mad Man Wearing Your Used Cloths? / 22 Powerful Prayer Points From The Holy Mouth Of Jesus Christ / Bomb Blast At Cocin Headquarters Church,jos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.