Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,229 members, 7,856,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? (3637 Views)

Woman Shunned By Jehovah Witnesses Kills Self, Family / Is Jesus God? / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:05am On Aug 02, 2021
Now you get what i'm trying to say!
I'm not saying you shouldn't preach or teach what you know but that you need to be fully informed so that honest hearted and sincere followers of your thread won't see you as a confused fanatic when you're accusing just one group for claiming Jesus is an angel whereas there are many (including trinitarians) who also hold that belief. undecided
Thanks for your understanding! smiley

livingchrist:
ok
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by 22jumpstreet: 9:44am On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Good!
So if you believe your Torah is man's invention you can't impose it on those who believe they are getting timely information from God!
You yourself just confirmed that your so called Torah is man's invention thereby ruling it out as a yardstick for righteousness. Our own complete Bible is the word of our God {2Timothy 3:16} not mere human fabrications like your own Torah! Job 5:13 cheesy

Did you go to school?

No insult intended. Just an honest question.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:06am On Aug 02, 2021
No! Never!
Please what are the benefits of schooling?
Can you please tell me what you've gained there? smiley

22jumpstreet:

Did you go to school?
No insult intended. Just an honest question.
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by 22jumpstreet: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
No! Never!
Please what are the benefits of schooling?
Can you please tell me what you've gained there? smiley

Oh, I get it now.
Never mind. Whatever I say will not make or mean anything to you. So I am not ready to cast peals before swine..
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On Aug 02, 2021
Which one among your teachers in SCHOOL taught you the highlighted phrase? undecided

Please go now and arrest that stupid teacher of yours who used the phrases found in the stories of a fictitious character to teach you! undecided

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" Matthew 7:6 ~ Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

22jumpstreet:

Oh, I get it now.
Never mind. Whatever I say will not make or mean anything to you. So I am not ready to cast peals before swine..
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by 22jumpstreet: 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Which one among your teachers in SCHOOL taught you the highlighted phrase? undecided

Please go now and arrest that stupid teacher of yours who used the phrases found in the stories of a fictitious character to teach you! undecided

"Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you" Matthew 7:6 ~ Jesus of Nazareth! smiley

You got the gist...
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2021
Well if you must know i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES no weapon (hurtful words) can have any success against us and whoever come up to challenge our wisdom we will silence, that's our heritage and our righteousness is from JEHOVAH our God! Isaiah 54:17

So don't think you've gotten anything to stand beside the wisdom given to true Christians, you may try your chances with misinformed Churchgoers but before JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you must bow in the name of our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ!

Of course you've done that as you can't find anything to cover your shame than to quote Jesus the same person you're trying to debunk his existence! smiley

22jumpstreet:

You got the gist...

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by livingchrist: 5:13pm On Aug 02, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Now you get what i'm trying to say!
I'm not saying you shouldn't preach or teach what you know but that you need to be fully informed so that honest hearted and sincere followers of your thread won't see you as a confused fanatic when you're accusing just one group for claiming Jesus is an angel whereas there are many (including trinitarians) who also hold that belief. undecided
Thanks for your understanding! smiley

The nonsense you typed have nothing to do with the topic.
Does Jehovah witness teach that Jesus is angel Michael? yes
OP presented his points so well, all you could say is we are not the only one preaching the heresy there are others.

I said ok to your nonsense so you could stop but yet you dont understand when to stop.
Max stop typing nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:43pm On Aug 02, 2021
It's your own PERSONAL opinion that people who believe Jesus is an angel are wrong so i've got no business with that.
But you shouldn't have called out a group when there are others saying the same thing that's where your madness is hiding away from you! undecided

livingchrist:
The nonsense you typed have nothing to do with the topic.
Does Jehovah witness teach that Jesus is angel Michael? yes
OP presented his points so well, all you could say is we are not the only one preaching the heresy there are others.
I said ok to your nonsense so you could stop but yet you dont understand when to stop.
Max stop typing nonsense

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 12:19am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Well if you must know i am one of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES no weapon (hurtful words) can have any success against us and whoever come up to challenge our wisdom we will silence, that's our heritage and our righteousness is from JEHOVAH our God! Isaiah 54:17

So don't think you've gotten anything to stand beside the wisdom given to true Christians, you may try your chances with misinformed Churchgoers but before JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES you must bow in the name of our Master, Lord and King Jesus Christ!

Of course you've done that as you can't find anything to cover your shame than to quote Jesus the same person you're trying to debunk his existence! smiley

false jw mad max, re your wisdom and righteousness

ummmmmmm haven't seen you silence anyone

1. have seen you and other false jw's silenced many times though (unable to honestly reply to posts)
2. and the true God doesn't give out self righteousness which you glow in

you full of bull oh disturbed one:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 12:41am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
whoever come up to challenge our wisdom we will silence,
smiley

false jw mad max

that puffed up lunacy reminds me of this:

Maximus69: it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind

Maximus69: if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through! his anus

Maximus69: twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer like me!

puffed up paranoia is fear:

Joh 8:44  Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

unstable mad max is now telling others that they are mad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:39am On Aug 03, 2021
You this mad boy again! cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max

that puffed up lunacy reminds me of this:

puffed up paranoia is fear:

Joh 8:44  Rev 21:8  But for the cowardly and unbelieving and abominable and murderers and immoral persons and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, their part will be in the lake that burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death."

unstable mad max is now telling others that they are mad smiley
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 8:25am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
You this mad boy again! cheesy

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

cannot stop lying false jw mad max, i can post and show your insanity:

Maximus69: it will take at least SIX fully armed military police officers to subdue just one single military intelligence officer of my kind

Maximus69: if he's not into martial arts of any kind then i'll make him eat and drink through! his anus

Maximus69: twelve Combatant mobile police officers are just like bloody civilians before one military intelligence officer like me!

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

poor unstable mad max, now calling everyone mad who are not in your sect

3 Likes

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:42am On Aug 03, 2021
johnw47:

Ecc_7:6 For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool:

cannot stop lying false jw mad max, i can post and show your insanity:

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

poor unstable mad max, now calling everyone mad who are not in your sect

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:16am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:20am On Aug 03, 2021
false jw mad max

saying for all to read that you shave your wife's pussy
and that she loves to play with your dick, is also insanity

Maximus69:
She's my QUEEN!
For your information, i always shave the hairs in her pussy

Maximus69:

Trivina loves fumbling with my own, cheesy
cheesy

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers,idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 9:20am On Aug 03, 2021
johnw47:

poor mad max, a victim of insanity

You don't need to blame him
Not everyone knows what God is
Some think he is only in one place

JW don't have ability to think that God can be in heaven and equally be on earth at the same time

They don't have faith to think how powerful God is so you don't blame them but pity them
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:23am On Aug 03, 2021
Insane and retched fake pastor! cheesy

johnw47:

false jw mad max

saying for all to read that you shave your wife's pussy
and that she loves to play with your dick, is also insanity

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers,idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:25am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

JW don't have ability to think that God can be in heaven and equally be on earth at the same time

They don't have faith to think how powerful God is so you don't blame them but pity them

false jw's don't know God at all, most christians would know this
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:30am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Insane and retched fake pastor! cheesy

you've completely lost it, false jw mad max

poor insano mad max, Bishopkingsley pities you
i don't, your insanity comes from lying/hating truth

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:32am On Aug 03, 2021
I know you're insanely excited that Maximus is responding to you so i'll leave you with your madness! cheesy

johnw47:

you've completely lost it, false jw mad max

poor insano mad max, Bishopkingsley pities you
i don't, your insanity comes from lying/hating truth

1 Like

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:38am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
I know you're insanely excited that Maximus is responding to you so i'll leave you with your madness! cheesy

poor false jw mad max, u cannot reply to truth in posts,
but u reply with lies and insanity:

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 9:50am On Aug 03, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
whoever come up to challenge our wisdom we will silence
smiley

puffed up and insane false jw mad max

fellow false jw's and their pictures are your idols

just like some sects have statues idols of their people idols

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 9:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Bishopkingsley:

Exodus 20:22

"JEHOVAH said to Moses
, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘You yourselves have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven"

Matthew 6:9
"Our Father who art in heaven...."

JWs think according to the holy Scriptures.
"JWs don't have ability to think according to the traditions of gods of men". grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 10:01am On Aug 03, 2021
johnw47:

false jw's don't know God at all, most christians would know this

Polytheists who worship two persons "don't know God at all"

Continue DECEIVING yourself.

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Janosky: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2021
My brother Max, good morning.
Kedu mavo ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:07am On Aug 03, 2021
Brother Janosky,
You are discussing with Mr three in one person.
Soon he will switch the account and start cursing you with another account, then use this same account to disguise as the peacemaker settling disputes between two persons but later he will start accusing you of cursing someone when he's the one who came to settle the dispute! cheesy

So beware of his other two accounts
Mr Bishopkingsley
Mr Betscoreodds
Mr Kingsnairaland
He's the same person behind the three accounts! cheesy

Janosky:

"JEHOVAH said to Moses
, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘You yourselves have seen that I have spoken to you from heaven"
"JWs don't have ability to think according to the traditions of gods of men". grin cheesy
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

"JEHOVAH said to Moses

Jeremiah 23
23 "I am a God who is everywhere and not in one place only.
24 No one can hide where I cannot see them. Do you not know that I am everywhere in heaven and on earth?
25 I know what those prophets have said who speak lies in my name and claim that I have given them my messages in their dreams.
26 How much longer will those prophets mislead my people with the lies they have invented?
27 They think that the dreams they tell will make my people forget me, just as their ancestors forgot me and turned to Baal.
28 The prophet who has had a dream should say it is only a dream, but the prophet who has heard my message should proclaim that message faithfully. What good is straw compared with wheat?
29 My message is like a fire and like a hammer that breaks rocks in pieces.
30 I am against those prophets who take each other's words and proclaim them as my message.
31 I am also against those prophets who speak their own words and claim they came from me.
32 Listen to what I, the Lord, say! I am against the prophets who tell their dreams that are full of lies. They tell these dreams and lead my people astray with their lies and their boasting. I did not send them or order them to go, and they are of no help at all to the people. I, the Lord, have spoken."

Psalm 139:8
New International Version
If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.

New Living Translation
If I go up to heaven, you are there; if I go down to the grave, you are there.

You Have Searched Me and Known Me
…7Where can I go to escape Your Spirit? Where can I flee from Your presence?

8If I ascend to the heavens, You are there; if I make my bed in Sheol, You are there. 9If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle by the farthest sea,

God is immortal
God is every where at the same time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:10am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

Spiritual realm and earthly realm.
1 Corinthians 15:40,48.

Bishop go just dey form his own theory to mislead people.
grin grin

Isaiah 43:13 - I Am The LORD "God" From Everlasting To Everlasting.

Psalm 145:13
Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom,
And Your dominion endures throughout all generations.

In genesis God was somewhere (eternal/ everlasting kingdom) before he created heaven, heaven there in Bible means spiritual place
the heaven there refers to the spiritual realm and the earth there refers to the physical realm

Before the mountains were born
Or You gave birth to the earth and the (universe) world,
Even from everlasting to everlasting, You are God. Psalm 90:2

there are three realms

the everlasting realm
or also called eternal realm then

the spiritual realm and then

the physical realm

God has no beginning he has always been God what was recorded in Bible was the beginning of God's creation not the beginning of God the village of God is called everlasting realm or eternal realm......
Next time read your Bible or ask questions about what you don't know Janosky.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:11am On Aug 03, 2021
Oh you're talking to Johnny! smiley
That's the fake retched pastor according to Rozz, she really knows how to tease him! cheesy

Janosky:

Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by Bishopkingsley(m): 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
We use scripture to destroy the wisdom of the wise who don't know God

When we say JW is a cult we know what we say
Re: Is Jesus An Angel As Claimed By Jehovah Witnesses? by johnw47: 10:17am On Aug 03, 2021
Janosky:

polytheist fraud jw janosky

it's clear you false jw's are painted with the same mad man brush

u believe in two gods
almighty god the father, and mighty god jesus

you such liars aren't you:

fraud jw, u hate God's word, but i give you this:
you love your posters and dictionarys
like God's word though, pity you don't understand them, or anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can We Overcome The Control Flesh? / Are Men Of God Good Role Models? / CEO Of The Mount Zion, Mike Bamiloye Marks His Wife's Birthday In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.