Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) (5868 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Iamdbull: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2021
So their is this babe that have been crushing on for a while, we are very close but unto say she get boyfriend wey be correct bad boy, she no fit give me face. So around 12 am this morning I was going through her status and she was sounding like she's heartbroken, na so I try my luck message am then boom like a dream come true she asked if I go dey house for morning for my mind I be like: wetin my masquerade dey do wey him no go fit twerk for morning( it's a Yoruba Adage implying what am I doing wey I no go get time).

I couldn't sleep I had to take care of my dirty filthy room and arrange everything, made my ??TV subscription so she can watch Bbn and be comfortable and made sure everything was set.

Ko ko ko I heard the knock on my door while I was snoring then I opened the door and there she was the most beautiful thing I ever set my eyes on in a while she came in and she didn't even sit on chair she just laid down on the bed waiting for me to devour her. I guess the reason she came so early was because she was desperate for a break up sex to move on. As I inched closer to her she told me to go and brush and then after that I should get her something to eat she needs the energy. Chaiii I don die today go maaaaaaaad.

I brushed my teeth and decided to cook for her that was when gbege started I tried putting on my gas and boom gas don finish oh Lord why today. My mind suggested I jejely go and get her fried rice and chicken but the ijebu inside me didn't agree I was like why I go carry 3k buy food for girl I will rather use the 3k to fill my gas.

That's how I carry the heavy gas o. As I reach estate gate everybody just dey look me with surprise because e be like say na only me no get car for the estate so they were suprised seeing someone carrying the heavy gas. Unfortunately the person filling the gas never come " such a lazy fellow he never reach shop by 8" I uttered to myself. That's how I carried bike and started searching for where to fill gas then I spotted one place, gave the bikeman overcharged 100 naira . Na so they call price of filling the gas 6000 chaiii I open mouth but I had to fill it.

As the guy dey fill am na so the thing stop ooo chaiii which kind wahala be this again, aboki tell me say " "oga no ves gas don finish make I call my ooga to bring gas from the second shop" that's how we waited ooo and filled the gas. It was time to pay na so them say they no get pos and I no carry phone comot for house. I had to start going from pillar to post as POS people plenty reach I no see any one. na so I enter bike go the nearest bank o. I tried withdrawing money network no dey I had to wait, I saw POS but I already wasted bike money and to waste another 200 go hard me so I waited and after 15mins there was network na so I collect 10k. It was now after 10 it would be too late to cook for the babe again. My mind told me to go and buy the fried rice and chicken but spending another 3k on food go too much again so I had to look for a low budget fast food joint to get 1000 fried rice and chicken. I saw a decent place only for them to tell me it's not ready so I waited till 11 e still never ready. Last last I had to go to the place I was avoiding I bought fried rice 400 jollof 400 salad 300 chicken 1200 and coke 200 making 2500 with pain I took bike of 300 back home.

That's how we reach estate gate na so another wahala start ooo the bike man no get 200 change na so we begin find common 200 for like 30 minutes that's how I saw the babe coming outside the estate gate her eyes don red she no even gree make I talk anything.

I just quickly gave her the fried rice and chicken and told the bike man to carry her with the remaining 200 naira change. As I beckoned to carry my gas cylinder na so she call her boyfriend estate for the bikeman. I knew her boyfriend estate because I met her there through a friend of mine that stay in the same shared apartment with the boyfriend.

That's how I rushed inside and relaxed a bit then I called my friend to ask if the babe came to their building. Na so my guy confirm am o that she's in the guys room that she even brought fried rice and chicken and they are both kissing and enjoying the food.

As I am writing this am rolling on the floor in severe pains. Song wey I sing no blow. I come say make I blow babe again I still no see am do. Which kind life I come like this chaiii

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Sodmount(m): 1:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin

3 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Ammishaddai: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
You're a victim of your village people. Kindly go for deliverance before they finish you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cock and dbull story ."iamdbull" .. your name should be "iamdfool" grin grin ..chaii your mumu too much .... You need to take some extra lessons from lecturer mosdii grin grin

11 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Naijanascam: 1:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
My condolences bro , take this to cool down please

3 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Lamanii22(f): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Tales of Dbull.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by illicit(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
If ur music neva blow, try comedy lol

cheesy

8 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by DankemzI(m): 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
The ijebu in you ended up wasting resources you won't probably have any ROI

1 Like

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Shellsploit: 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Amuatulu!
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Cerebellum: 2:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
OP ur mumu no too much...grin

1 Like

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Iamdbull: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
DankemzI:
The ijebu in you ended up wasting resources you won't probably have any ROI
I swear the money wey I no one spend I later waste am
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Hisense4life(f): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ahahahhahahahah cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy . This one swt me.

1 Like

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
grin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Like Ayo Fayose, you are truly in SEVERE PAIN OOOO.
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Moshlaw(m): 5:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Damn funny Man. You no know wetin God probably removed from your head

3 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by ruggedtimi(m): 5:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
All this episode because of 5mins blow
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Rickmann: 5:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iamdbull:
So their is this babe that have been crushing on for a while, we are very close but unto say she get boyfriend wey be correct bad boy, she no fit give me face. So around 12 am this morning I was going through her status and she was sounding like she's heartbroken, na so I try my luck message am then boom like a dream come true she asked if I go dey house for morning for my mind I be like: wetin my masquerade dey do wey him no go fit twerk for morning( it's a Yoruba Adage implying what am I doing wey I no go get time).

I couldn't sleep I had to take care of my dirty filthy room and arrange everything, made my ??TV subscription so she can watch Bbn and be comfortable and made sure everything was set.

Ko ko ko I heard the knock on my door while I was snoring then I opened the door and there she was the most beautiful thing I ever set my eyes on in a while she came in and she didn't even sit on chair she just laid down on the bed waiting for me to devour her. I guess the reason she came so early was because she was desperate for a break up sex to move on. As I inched closer to her she told me to go and brush and then after that I should get her something to eat she needs the energy. Chaiii I don die today go maaaaaaaad.

I brushed my teeth and decided to cook for her that was when gbege started I tried putting on my gas and boom gas don finish oh Lord why today. My mind suggested I jejely go and get her fried rice and chicken but the ijebu inside me didn't agree I was like why I go carry 3k buy food for girl I will rather use the 3k to fill my gas.

That's how I carry the heavy gas o. As I reach estate gate everybody just dey look me with surprise because e be like say na only me no get car for the estate so they were suprised seeing someone carrying the heavy gas. Unfortunately the person filling the gas never come " such a lazy fellow he never reach shop by 8" I uttered to myself. That's how I carried bike and started searching for where to fill gas then I spotted one place, gave the bikeman overcharged 100 naira . Na so they call price of filling the gas 6000 chaiii I open mouth but I had to fill it.

As the guy dey fill am na so the thing stop ooo chaiii which kind wahala be this again, aboki tell me say " "oga no ves gas don finish make I call my ooga to bring gas from the second shop" that's how we waited ooo and filled the gas. It was time to pay na so them say they no get pos and I no carry phone comot for house. I had to start going from pillar to post as POS people plenty reach I no see any one. na so I enter bike go the nearest bank o. I tried withdrawing money network no dey I had to wait, I saw POS but I already wasted bike money and to waste another 200 go hard me so I waited and after 15mins there was network na so I collect 10k. It was now after 10 it would be too late to cook for the babe again. My mind told me to go and buy the fried rice and chicken but spending another 3k on food go too much again so I had to look for a low budget fast food joint to get 1000 fried rice and chicken. I saw a decent place only for them to tell me it's not ready so I waited till 11 e still never ready. Last last I had to go to the place I was avoiding I bought fried rice 400 jollof 400 salad 300 chicken 1200 and coke 200 making 2500 with pain I took bike of 300 back home.

That's how we reach estate gate na so another wahala start ooo the bike man no get 200 change na so we begin find common 200 for like 30 minutes that's how I saw the babe coming outside the estate gate her eyes don red she no even gree make I talk anything.

I just quickly gave her the fried rice and chicken and told the bike man to carry her with the remaining 200 naira change. As I beckoned to carry my gas cylinder na so she call her boyfriend estate for the bikeman. I knew her boyfriend estate because I met her there through a friend of mine that stay in the same shared apartment with the boyfriend.

That's how I rushed inside and relaxed a bit then I called my friend to ask if the babe came to their building. Na so my guy confirm am o that she's in the guys room that she even brought fried rice and chicken and they are both kissing and enjoying the food.

As I am writing this am rolling on the floor in severe pains. Song wey I sing no blow. I come say make I blow babe again I still no see am do. Which kind life I come like this chaiii

Try making this as a short skit, trust me you go blow eventually. Nice one mate, grin

5 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
Guy na comedy your destony dey. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Vaiki(m): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Iamdbull:

Creative!
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Chidexsco8448(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
Chai e really pain me sha embarassed
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Lordbinsmar: 6:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
You funny oo grin grin grin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by FutureHNDRxXx: 8:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Next time buy food before she comes tongue
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by webhead: 8:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
this is the best posts I've read in a while.

3 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Gudbadguy: 8:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
You need to see d way I'm fcking laffin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Onyenna(m): 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lamo!

Ike gwuru......
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by ReneDaniels: 9:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
oP nice story Joor, you just made my night .
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Reex12(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
Vaiki:
Creative!
why did u quote the entire post na
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by wumi2017(f): 10:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
70 years old man grin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by broadally2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
Change ur nairaland username.
Once you do that things will change for better grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Girl Truly Love One And Deny The Person Intimacy? / "I Bless The Day We Met": 25-yr-old Man Shows Off His Older Girlfriend Who's 32 / Help, My Boyfriend Is Dating Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.