Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,592 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships (1323 Views)

Funniest Things You've Heard While Making Love / Squarely Facing These Seven REALITIES About Relationships! / Silly Things You've Done To Please Your Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by nurabela: 5:07am On May 15, 2011
New things I learned about relationships

1. There's just no pleasing some people.

2. It is true you can't make everybody happy.

3. Indeed some people are impossible to please.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by 190: 11:42am On May 15, 2011
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by CrudeOil2(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2011
It Can bore shite outta your arse.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by iice(f): 4:29am On May 16, 2011
Nothing. So long as you've dealt with humans, you've seen it all.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by busygirl(f): 6:04pm On May 16, 2011
Most men are hypocrites and snitches sad
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by ethereal(f): 6:15pm On May 16, 2011
Honesty isnt always a virtue.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by 195(f): 11:30am On Nov 28, 2011
99% of nigerian girls are into runs xcluding my family members dou
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Nov 28, 2011
Love is way overrated.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 28, 2011
[size=14pt]Sex is way too overrated. . .
As long as you arent married to them, you DONT own them. . .
Everyone needs some space once in a while. . .
It can become boring when you do the same things over and over again, without a new twist!

Brb!
[/size]
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2011
to love is not by force and if u dont fukc her well another person wil do it for u
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by daisy28: 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dont give ur all if its just a fling.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2011
Love like u've never lived but live like u've never loved
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by cynthiafred67(f): 10:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Always be ready to make sacrifices
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by seedord247(m): 10:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
cynthiafred67:

Always be ready to make sacrifices

Like spending 80% of my salary on her . . .?

Like buying her the latest Gadget . . .?

sis i don't understand what you mean by sacrifices in relationship. . . Can you explain

the only thing i have learned in my relationship is to be pocket wise when dealing with Naija babes.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by 195(f): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2011
Nigerian girls has seriously stolen my money TAYA embarassed
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by Nobody: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2011
never trust people with all ur heart, accept theat they are humans and will not be perfect and guide ur heart jealously!
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by femi4: 6:31am On Nov 29, 2011
There is a thin line between "you r the best thin that ever happen 2 me" and "I regret ever meeting you" The day u Bleep up, xpect d second statement

1 Like

Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by MsSophista(f): 8:16am On Nov 29, 2011
All relationships whether good or bad are opportunities to learn and grow. However, be cautious to forge mainly positive, healthy ones.
Re: Post Some New Things You've Learned About Relationships by bekay911(f): 8:32am On Nov 29, 2011
Neva let a man define who u r or play a god to u.
Yet to embark on one shaa

(1) (Reply)

We Are Made For Relationships / Wife Cheating On Hubby / Guys How Do You Feel When Your Ladies Buy Things On Credit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.