Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,738 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North (21932 Views)

Ayade Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Cross River North / Abaribe: People Say I am The Senator For Ndigbo / Shehu Sani: EFCC Gets Order To Detain Former Senator For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Penguin2: 12:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

My head been dey skip......Congrats Sen. Jarigbe Agom Jarigbe

garfield1 indispensable85 kahal29 ejimatic vicdom Penguin2 senatordave1

I commend the Appeal Court for the courage displayed in returning the people’s senator.

How I wish just one more Justice of the Supreme Court had joined to give Jegede victory in Ondo elections, APC would have been history by now.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 12:53pm On Jul 30, 2021
Themandator:

I do not know for sure if senatorial matters gets to the supreme court
They don't.
It terminates at the Appeal Court.
Only Guber & Presidential gets to the Supreme Court.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by vicdom(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Congratulations to the PDP family. Sunday is Ayade's stooge, ThankGod for this glorious judgement.
But some cases are just unpredictable shaaa.. I never envisaged this judgement shaaa, I thought AC was gonna refuse his appeal. Judges see things differently and it was an unanimous decision by the panelists.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 12:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
Funny judgment
To me, it is very funny.

If it was getting to the SC...they will give it to Odey.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by vicdom(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

To me, it is very funny.

Exactly!! I studied that case severally and didn't see any thing there.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by poiZon: 1:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

One of the major reasons ayade decamped na this.
Lets hear from garfield aka senatordave1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by poiZon: 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2021
TotoGame:

Appeal court is the last court as far as national assembly election petition is concerned

It can only go to the supreme court if it's a pre election matter
This na pre-election matter.. So it should
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by IgboWarlord(m): 1:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
FeliciaOja:
See his black lips angry
Baba will use money meant for his community to buy enough S.K..

It takes one to know one right?
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
vicdom:

Exactly!! I studied that case severally and didn't see any thing there.
The judgement for me is a NO.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by poiZon: 1:17pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

They don't.
It terminates at the Appeal Court.
Only Guber & Presidential gets to the Supreme Court.
But this is pre-election matters na...
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 1:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
poiZon:

This na pre-election matter.. So it should
It is not a pre-election matter...It emanated from the Tribunal.

It is Post-Election.

The tribunal had earlier affirmed Odey as winner.
This took place mid-June.

The Appeal Court hinged it on the fact that, a SC had already settled the matter hence no Court could say otherwise.

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by poiZon: 1:40pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

It is not a pre-election matter...It emanated from the Tribunal.

It is Post-Election.

The tribunal had earlier affirmed Odey as winner.
This took place mid-June.

The Appeal Court hinged it on the fact that, a SC had already settled the matter hence no Court could say otherwise.
Ok... Thought otherwise
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 1:41pm On Jul 30, 2021
poiZon:

Ok... Thought otherwise
I have a problem with the judgement sha....though Odey made a mess of it.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Hookupbase(m): 1:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
Congrats
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Octheman(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2021
Well it's the best lessons learnt, I said from the initial stand point that, this what is going to be resolved , elections are won from the party primary's if you get it right , you will hear authentic candidate, our politicians must understand that, doing the right is what brings one to purposeful ending, jarigbe has always been my right candidate!
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2021
TotoGame:

Appeal court is the last court as far as national assembly election petition is concerned

It can only go to the supreme court if it's a pre election matter
yes you are right, but I think this is pre election matter because it has to do with the rightful candidate of PDP in the main election.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

To me, it is very funny.

Its just formality. Status quo will be maintained
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2021
Penguin2:

I commend the Appeal Court for the courage displayed in returning the people’s senator.

How I wish just one more Justice of the Supreme Court had joined to give Jegede victory in Ondo elections, APC would have been history by now.

No one has been returned.odey will remain in the the senate
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

Its just formality. Status quo will be maintained

garfield1:

No one has been returned. Odey will remain in the the Senate

Odidigboigbo:
yes you are right, but I think this is pre election matter because it has to do with the rightful candidate of PDP in the main election.
It is not pre-election.

It is the final judgement.....from the tribunal...Senate terminates at the Appeal Court....Odey is out.

Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 2:42pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

It is not pre-election.

It is the final judgement.....from the tribunal...Senate terminates at the Appeal Court....Odey is out.

You are funny...so you believe I dont know that legislative electoral matters ends at the appeal? The supreme court failed to settle it so odey will remain there
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 2:47pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:
You are funny...so you believe I dont know that legislative electoral matters ends at the appeal? The supreme court failed to settle it so odey will remain there
Are you not funnier?
The SC has stated who is the candidate of the Party as affirmed by the Appeal Court.

Odey was a Party to the suit in the SC....You just like arguments, but I am available these days.

Odey is gone...I don't think the judgement is OK but that is what it is. Deal with it.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
We are waiting for supreme court
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 2:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Are you not funnier?
The SC has stated who is the candidate of the Party as affirmed by the Appeal Court.

Odey was a Party to the suit in the SC....You just like arguments, but I am available these days.

Odey is gone...I don't think the judgement is OK but that is what it is. Deal with it.

The summary is that odey will remain at the senate while jarigbe remains at the green house
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 2:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

The summary is that odey will remain at the senate while jarigbe remains at the green house
Lawan insisted there was no consequential order that's why he didn't swear in Agom, here you have it.

Hahahahahahahaha.....market bad this week oooo grin
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by Odidigboigbo(m): 2:56pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

It is not pre-election.

If that is the case, congratulations to Ajerigbe my man
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 2:59pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

Lawan insisted there was no consequential order that's why he didn't swear in Agom, here you have it.

Hahahahahahahaha.....market bad this week oooo grin

I can't remember lawan saying so except from unconfirmed sources.these are unsustainable and minute semi victories
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

I can't remember lawan saying so except from unconfirmed sources.these are unsustainable and minute semi victories
His aide gave an official statement.
That there was no closure on the case, and no consequential order.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by garfield1: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
fergie001:

His aide gave an official statement.
That there was no closure on the case, and no consequential order.

Let us have the official statement
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by fergie001: 3:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
garfield1:

Let us have the official statement
You don't have Google.....wait nah...I will be the one to post INEC statement.
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by douchesnozzle(m): 3:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I urge Jeregba to immediately approach the supreme court.

See the illitrates above me rejoicing. Supreme court will upturn this judgement.

I am disappointed in this judgement. Our stole mandate must be reclaimed.
Na u b d real illiterate. Senate election matters end at appeal court
Re: Appeal Court Declares Jerigbe Senator For Cross River North by asobo1: 3:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
Confirmedzombie:
I urge Jeregba to immediately approach the supreme court.

See the illitrates above me rejoicing. Supreme court will upturn this judgement.

I am disappointed in this judgement. Our stole mandate must be reclaimed.
Stop disgracing yourself on a platform like this. I dey shame on your behalf sef.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Declares For Rivers Governorship / The Tragedy Of African Mentality By Pro. PLO Lumumba ( The Best Speech Ever) / ‘Very Soon Atiku Will Land In Aso Rock And Change The Change’ – Ben Murray-bruce

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.