Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,889 members, 7,838,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (60100 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Supreme01: 10:44am On Aug 04, 2021
You are a true analytical legend...respect.
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Megadon109(m): 10:53am On Aug 04, 2021
You really dated quiet guys! �
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by amila20042001: 11:22am On Aug 04, 2021
I'm a quiet guy, talks when necessary. But i can be very funny. make funny comments and can be a clown grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Ferdinandu(m): 11:32am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

You must a psychologist and naturally born one

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LiveLifeHub(m): 12:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

This lady said it all. I was just seeing myself in her description except for clubbing, drinking and the likes.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by adeniyilamlek(m): 12:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

whaoooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Dis is who i am
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by abpotato: 12:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Lol you really delt with the topic
Every thing you said here are true
And is like you have met me before, you describe me well.
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by deleo16(m): 12:30pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :
Seems all NL guys suddenly are now quiet guys.
nice well detalied

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by noblec1(m): 12:34pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

I don't know whether you have met me before but you just gave 95% of my life history here.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Tzark94: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

Lol..I once had a fight with my ex cos she complained I never screamed at her nor talked to her in a harsh tone even when she was trying to provoke a reaction out of me on purpose. She was playing checkers while I was playing chess. I noticed my silence to her provocations pissed her off more and I stuck to that because she can be very feisty when she's angry. Just imagine, being angry because she couldn't ruin my mood! cheesy

PS: The relationship was over one year then. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol, I'm between both worlds. grin
I like doing things that makes me happy, I don't like being imposed on. And I don't impose on people, sometimes I willing give people space because I follow my intuition and it's damn good, trust me. When I'm extremely quiet, something bad is about to happen or I'm nursing an internal pain. It's really difficult to get a man that understands me the way I understand them. All in all I'm a selfless person, so the fact that I put others before me makes people think I'm always OK even when it's not so.

In my opinion, you seem like a very intelligent person but also very troublesome and have plenty wahala. You are quick to dish out insults asap.

That's one reason women always accuse black men of not wanting strong women, that's exactly the reason.

Masculine energy always.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by rachealfst(f): 1:09pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello everyone,
A brand new book is out from the author of I fell in love, Wrong Number, Anike, Broken Hedge, Pastorzoned, Tolerated &Underrated

"More Than A Craving" Written by Toyin Taiwo
Available on okadabooks:

https://m.okadabooks.com/book/about/more_than_a_craving/43854

Thanks
God bless you all.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by derbykol(f): 1:21pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ogbonnaa:
FALLACY

THIS IS NOT TRUE ABOUT QUIET GUYS

AND PEOPLE KEEP LIKING THIS RUBBISH
Just with some variations.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by derbykol(f): 1:28pm On Aug 04, 2021
Note,quietness is not shyness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by derbykol(f): 1:29pm On Aug 04, 2021
odaniel1:
A lot of women take[b][/b] this male calmness for stupidity/weakness.[b][/b]
My present gf is trying to take advantage of my lenience by frolicking wt anoda guy in d name of 'confidant' what she doesn't know is I am about to bang her kid sister and her lover's too. When I think of the plan, I feel more relief than pain. Never trust a woman.
Even men do take advantage of 'quiet' guys.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by realray(m): 1:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

I agree with you gannnn

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nicoswit(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
sunshineV:
and u knw dis cus u are their house help?
Your dp though grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by OFAIKGROUPS(m): 1:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=LadyRosa post=104280942]Lol...

Damn!!this is so me
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Obarofrederick(m): 2:16pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :
Damn, truth everywhere
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by authority2006(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :

You not wrong at all, most commentators on nairalanders (males and females) are introverts, aka, quiet people.
Let me follow you.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by authority2006(m): 3:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ogbonnaa:
FALLACY

THIS IS NOT TRUE ABOUT QUIET GUYS

AND PEOPLE KEEP LIKING THIS RUBBISH

Quite true.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2021
truthsayer009:

In my opinion, you seem like a very intelligent person but also very troublesome and have plenty wahala. You are quick to dish out insults asap.

That's one reason women always accuse black men of not wanting strong women, that's exactly the reason.

Masculine energy always.

If black men behaved like men and not like whiny beeches, perhaps women wouldn't need to be so masculine. Work on yourself first sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 3:39pm On Aug 04, 2021
truthsayer009:

Masculine energy always.

Well, you're wrong. I'm not a troublesome person on the contrary, if I'm, I wont have relationships with folks who are known not to like trouble. Truth is, I don't like people who give me trouble and I'm quick to give it to them immediately. I respect people but I don't fear people. I'm a highly emotional person but I don't like being taken for granted and there are huge consequences for those who tried it, they ALWAYS regret it. I no dey look for trouble, but don't look for mine. They understand this that's why when someone piss me off, they are quick to apologize on the person's behalf to let go.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by oblaak(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:
Am a quiet guy cheesy.
funny things get me angry.
girls like me a lot.
I have never directly ask a lady out, they just become my
babe by default.

Don't undermine me, am a very lousy person to those that have the key to my soul grin
I’m ***
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2021
Tzark94:

Lol..I once had a fight with my ex cos she complained I never screamed at her nor talked to her in a harsh tone even when she was trying to provoke a reaction out of me on purpose. She was playing checkers while I was playing chess. I noticed my silence to her provocations pissed her off more and I stuck to that because she can be very feisty when she's angry. Just imagine, being angry because she couldn't ruin my mood! cheesy

PS: The relationship was over one year then. grin grin grin

Lol. Ignore her, she is demented sorry to say. grin grin. Her psychological make up is very troubling. In the face of such silence, what I do is to explain, of course they'd give me more silence, explain more, MORE silence, so what I do is to simply apologize.
Now, that moment wey I finally apologize their mouth suddenly becomes open to affirm it.
But I don't give up easily...

It's my turn after apologizing to be silent. So I'd just sit and not talk for hours or do anything interesting. At first theyd pretend not to notice it but when it gets to point of curling around a small space for hours, they begin to get uncomfortable. Them go dey ask if I dey alright? My answer will always be "I'm fine" with an undramatic face. I will ease them by trying to seem normal but still keeping the sudden change in mood.

So you see, I Don apologize but na them Don they dey rattled pass grin cheesy cheesy. Just few hours ago they were the victim, now e don dey be like say them no want be victim again. grin grin
If I want hit am reach heart, Na to just bury myself under duve for hours with my head tucked inside for hours.
Then if they intentional piss me off and I maintain my cool, like maintain my cool and wave shocked shocked

They will know I'm happy because it's strange for me to maintain my cool when I'm pissed off, because I'm more forgiving when I'm outspoken. When I'm pissed and I'm not saying anything? RUN!
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 4:32pm On Aug 04, 2021
kneehighbootz:

If black men behaved like men and not like whiny beeches, perhaps women wouldn't need to be so masculine. Work on yourself first sir.

Shut the hell up and don't generalize black men. You'd be up in arms if they did it to black women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:

Mank1234 is a troll.

Except this is another Ishilove. You're the troll. Your signature is on every thread that makes it to front page, fighting up and down.

Ignored. I bet you can't. Fighting dirty is in your DNA
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Chapii: 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Modified :
95%. I need to send you a DM
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 5:52pm On Aug 04, 2021
Ishilove:

I will not attempt to explain anything to you. Your questions have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, neither does it make sense, and since it is obvious you are bored, I must insist you find other means of entertainment. No be me you go use catch cruise. I will not humour your inanity further.

You are henceforth ignored.

tongue
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 5:54pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Fight with who? You and who dey fight?
Are you normal? How old are you?

I already showed you. Age is but a number. You're certainly not mature, babe. Learn how to speak to people with respect.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by sunrise234: 5:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
I'm male. Yoruba. Base in Kwara state. 30yrs .
Working as a merchant navy sailor in oil and gas company Graduate. Christian. Straight forward. Focused. God fearing. Lovely. Average height. Chocolate complexion.

I need a SINGLE lady for serious relationship. Not divorcee. Not married before.
She must be a graduate. Christian. Lovely, caring, open minded, ready to build a lovely home. God fearing and focused. Cheerful and lovely heart.

She can reach me on Whatsapp: o70637467o1
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by geechy: 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2021
Pele ooo. I follow for this group but am not in the extreme horizon. I think I Have little ocd. I no like people using my stuff. If you must use it even slipper, you'll have to return it to its place for my use.. And cos of this I' prefer quiet or I'm more quiet even my things are quiet. Not exposed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

A deeper look into the act of masturbation. / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 205
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.