Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,778 members, 7,841,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (60118 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by timmy1thtrh: 6:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
You can meet a lot of guys on the site. Now I often chat on the site https://freematuredatingapps.com/ and I really like it because I get a lot of positive emotions. By the way, recently I met a guy here and we have been dating for a couple of months. It seems that everything is serious with us.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 6:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

I already showed you. Age is but a number. You're certainly not mature, babe. Learn how to speak to people with respect.

You don't deserve respect. You're too shallow minded to be respected. You talk too much for a man,and can easily be verbally abused even by your juniors.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2021
1Sharon:

Shut the hell up and don't generalize black men. You'd be up in arms if they did it to black women.

You didn't see where he generalised black women as masculine. You are very stupeed!!! Ozuo
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by caandi: 7:06pm On Aug 04, 2021
Well I’ve had experience with one, he was obsessed with me and I never returned the love, he was my first ❤️. We always fought and made up, then he started dating one girl and wanted me back, I went back not because of I loved him but just to have a friend, but I never knew he had moved on, he just wanted to revenge, but I the process of his revenge he felt stuck cos he was obsessed... actually he was a very quiet guy but talks when with make friends, he was just really shy around girls especially with me
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by caandi: 7:07pm On Aug 04, 2021
Well I’ve had experience with one, he was obsessed with me and I never returned the love, he was my first love . We always fought and made up, then he started dating one girl and I dint know and wanted me back, I went back not because I loved him but just to have a friend, but I never knew he had moved on, he just wanted to revenge, but In the process of his revenge he felt stuck cos he was obsessed... actually he was a very quiet guy but talks when with his male friends, he was just really shy around girls especially with me
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by 1Sharon(f): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2021
kneehighbootz:

You didn't see where he generalised black women as masculine. You are very stupeed!!! Ozuo

Black women were the 1st to ever generalize and talk shit about black men..startinf from the 80s
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

You don't deserve respect. You're too shallow minded to be respected. You talk too much for a man,and can easily be verbally abused even by your juniors.

It's nairaland I blame for lack of moderation(if not, how would an uncouth old lady blab on human behavior) . Get sense: be civil.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 10:51pm On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

It's nairaland I blame for lack of moderation(if not, how would an uncouth old lady blab on human behavior) . Get sense: be civil.

I don't blame nairaland. I blame silly boys like you with very archaic character. You're indeed a stupid boy! Na your foolish dey make people wey no even reach you disrespect you anyhow.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 11:35pm On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

What is OZO, is it igbo language like meaning 'Again'?

pele ! your priority for now should be brain stop chasing men tongue
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 5:58am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

pele ! your priority for now should be brain stop chasing men tongue

Really!? Guess my interest ain't 4 frivolities after all.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 05, 2021
BigYash:
Those guys you feel are quite.. When they become comfortable with you,na them talk pass.. They don't forget easily, and they are very intelligent.

I swear this is me 100%. Unfortunately, some girls won't calm down for that comfort to build up so I feel free to open up with them.

It's just like women too. Some girls won't have sex with you until they get to know you and feel safe, comfortable and secure with your personality. Once they establish that comfort, they'll show you the other part of them in da oza room. Those girls are the best because they have crazy fantasies that have compiled and built up over time. They've been looking for someone to enter their comfort zone for long and now that they've found it, you're in for a big treat.

That's exactly how I am, if you don't make me feel comfortable with you from our first encounter, if I don't see maturity in your speech, if you're someone that I feel will use my words to insult me later then I'll not feel at home with you and I'll not gist with you. I'll just lockup around you.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 05, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, the worst person to date is a quiet person. Slow poison dangerous in action grin fear them oo. E better make my man be jovial and outspoken. So I'll know when he's happy, when he's angry and when he's sad.

Not these ones that don't talk, won't share emotion and won't express themselves. Never again.

You'll be dating yourself and be thinking you're dating someone.
I know a gentle girl that asked to be my personal sl*t. She felt secure with me because of my maturity.

So also a gentle looking guy can be your personal talkative if you're able to make him feel secure with you. For example, if he tells you something embarrassing about him, don't use it to make jest of him in the public or with your friends.

Many times, we just need to slow down, study our partners and do a very little modification to our personality.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 6:37am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

I don't blame nairaland. I blame silly boys like you with very archaic character. You're indeed a stupid boy! Na your foolish dey make people wey no even reach you disrespect you anyhow.

Mumu. Ewu. Lagos she goat. Agbero. Mugu.
How I wish slave trade is still ongoing. By now your tribesmen would have sold you out because you're so useless.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 6:47am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Mumu. Ewu. Lagos she goat. Agbero. Mugu.
How I wish slave trade is still ongoing. By now your tribesmen would have sold you out because you're so useless.

Hahaha.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey sure say you dey follow women rub lipstick. See him ranting like a _bitch. cheesy

Rare pics of you and I cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Shortyyy(f): 7:11am On Aug 05, 2021
incogni20:

I know a gentle girl that asked to be my personal sl*t. She felt secure with me because of my maturity.

So also a gentle looking guy can be your personal talkative if you're able to make him feel secure with you. For example, if he tells you something embarrassing about him, don't use it to make jest of him in the public or with your friends.

Many times, we just need to slow down, study our partners and do a very little modification to our personality.

Noted cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 7:41am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Hahaha.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
I dey sure say you dey follow women rub lipstick. See him ranting like a _bitch. cheesy

Is that what they call you. Go and do your house chores before your parents start flogging you. Online warrior
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 7:57am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Is that what they call you. Go and do your house chores before your parents start flogging you. Online warrior

I guess we are both _bitches cheesy
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 8:06am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

I guess we are both _bitches cheesy

I'm not. You're on your own.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 8:19am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

I'm not. You're on your own.

Na I'm not. I'm with you now, for the past two days grin grin

You're even more 'bitcher' than I'm.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 9:01am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Na I'm not. I'm with you now, for the past two days grin grin

You're even more 'bitcher' than I'm.

Two days! It seems you derive pleasure in this. Keep massaging your bruised ego. I'm reporting you to wazobia fm; they'll flog you till you receive sense.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 9:06am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Two days! It seems you derive pleasure in this. Keep massaging your bruised ego. I'm reporting you to wazobia fm; they'll flog you till you receive sense.

Lmao!
You really be dunce! If you're Older than 25 and you dey talk like this then you no get sense grin cheesy grin

See monkey. Even Abokis wey dey work for my farm presently get sense pass you. Maybe you think say I be your sisters and cheap urgent 2k girlfriends wey no sabi wash their pants well. grin grin cheesy
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 10:15am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lmao!
You really be dunce! If you're Older than 25 and you dey talk like this then you no get sense grin cheesy grin

See monkey. Even Abokis wey dey work for my farm presently get sense pass you. Maybe you think say I be your sisters and cheap urgent 2k girlfriends wey no sabi wash their pants well. grin grin cheesy

Finally, I can place the dots. Having dwell with animals in your farm for so long, you now behave like them. Please do come out of your farm once in a while before you start walking on all four. shocked
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 10:23am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Finally, I can place the dots. Having dwell with animals in your farm for so long, you now behave like them. Please do come out of your farm once in a while before you start walking on all four. shocked

Kikiki.
Is Animals not ruling you as we speak?
Funny enough my female goats are more productive than you. cheesy grin

And I only feed them grass! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 10:32am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Really!? Guess my interest ain't 4 frivolities after all.

which implies ur space is on the left nd if i was frivolities i swear i will avoid ur interest undecided
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 10:34am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

which implies ur space is on the left nd if i was frivolities i swear i will avoid ur interest undecided

*rolls eyes*
Too much interest on mundane things.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 10:54am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Kikiki.
Is Animals not ruling you as we speak?
Funny enough my female goats are more productive than you. cheesy grin

And I only feed them grass! grin

Stop giving us more reason to believe that you're daft. I know your type. You're so used to having no regard for your parents. That's why you now extend it to your leaders. Susprised this is coming from a supposed lady. No decorum at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 10:55am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

*rolls eyes*
Too much interest on mundane things.

shake wat ur mama gave you, apparently ur own naa eye undecided you shuld review ur interest ur aura is creepy no caps
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 10:58am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

shake wat ur mama gave you, apparently ur own naa eye undecided you shuld review ur interest ur aura is creepy no caps

Off point.

*yawns *
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:00am On Aug 05, 2021
mank1234:

Stop giving us more reason to believe that you're daft. I know your type. You're so used to having no regard for your parents. That's why you now extend it to your leaders. Susprised this is coming from a supposed lady. No decorum at all.

Now you're preaching grin grin grin

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by reddingtonblack: 11:06am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Off point.

*yawns *

was i suppose to interest you or impress, do i look like ur boyfriend. mind ursef
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by LadyRosa(f): 11:12am On Aug 05, 2021
reddingtonblack:

was i suppose to interest you or impress, do i look like ur boyfriend. mind ursef

O my! You really have my time. cheesy
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by mank1234(m): 11:13am On Aug 05, 2021
LadyRosa:

Now you're preaching grin grin grin

You're seeing it as preaching because 'on your right brain there's nothing left, and on your left, there's nothing right'. grin
Your brain is incapable of grasping common morals. Request nairaland to remove lady in your name: you shouldn't claim what you're not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Bride Pours Water On Her Fiancé As He Reads Newspaper In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos / Wahala For Man Who Refuses "To Do More" After Lady Engaged Him For The Night(vid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.