Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (60007 Views)

Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / Ladies Dating & Marrying Broke Men - Let's Be Honest / To LADIES Dating YAHOO + Guys... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, the worst person to date is a quiet person. Slow poison dangerous in action grin fear them oo. E better make my man be jovial and outspoken. So I'll know when he's happy, when he's angry and when he's sad.

Not these ones that don't talk, won't share emotion and won't express themselves. Never again.

You'll be dating yourself and be thinking you're dating someone.
This your assertion is not always true..quite men are the most understandable in relationship, because they don't usually like voilence..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Olaideolayemi(m): 5:04am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

Don't wear loud bright dresses. Dull dresses are their Craze.

Observe rather than talk. When they talk everyone is silent.

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Forgives easily but with serious warning.
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.
You're just perfect..Love it so much.. keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by ujezeez(m): 5:08am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side. What I noticed with them

They are highly intelligent, don't talk much, don't mingle much, social function almost zero.
Them sabi cook oooo! Few clothes, expensive or not, they are well arranged,ironed.No scatter scatter. So once I'm looking for something they help me look for it because I go scatter their wardrobe and leave it like that! No time! angry

They are calculated and secretive. Don't gossip at all. Going into their house and coming out seems like sneeking around, so people don't know if they are in or out.

Don't like loud music.Those who go to club rarely dance, them go dey laugh who dey dance undecided. When they decide to party, the subsequent days makes them really dull and want to 'rest'. Even during outings after few laughs and a drink with plenty water, next na to pick their car keys or flag down a taxi , time to go angry angry angry

No toasting, they were too shy to say their mind. They will look and make few remarks, then look again. Relationship usually start from me taking the lead by keeping them talking with questions. "Do you like me?" that's enough to make them blush with relief and acceptance. undecided undecided

Spend thrifts. Show offs is foolishness to them.Not really into social media, few pics, most times like to be anonymous. Also, they can be nasty in secret. angry

Gadget lovers. Will spend money on the latest Playstation.Dont mind playing against computer for hours. Those who don't like video games, hardly watch football matches or are simply in different about sports. The passionate ones likes to watch it indoors, if they must watch outside na only them go sit down one corner for chair like zombie.
Simplicity. Eating out is not their need, so if they must, mostly snacks rather than cooked food. Neat freeks! undecided
Don't like the silent treatment during quarrel. They will appear calm at first but, Na lie grin grin. Just pretend you no longer find them attractive or appealing and all hell breaks loose.
Not too romantic but very supportive and reasonable. Calm in the face of overwhelming trouble. Why others are panicky, they keep clear head, and think of solving issues diplomatically.
The ones who cheats do it well. You may never notice because they will never pick the other woman's frantic calls, if them too disturb they block them temporarily till further _drilling notice.Them no just like wahala from nags.
Have soft spot for women and can easily be manipulated to give out cash to them even without sleeping with them. Even an ex will continue to reap them off angry angry Even if they are no longer interested.
Don't get angry easily, but when they get you'd be sorry. Really really sorry and disappointed in yourself. They will lay all your 4ck ups and corner your defense on every angle grin grin

But them still dey talk o, but na inside house. Abuse them and meet a brick wall, no reaction. As my mouth sharp reach, I don't use bad words on them like I do on the street,They hardly use insults to drive home their point once an argument be like say e won bring insult, they ignore and find their way out. There are people that their level of maturity controls what you say.
Well said!!
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 04, 2021
Funny how every guy keeps saying "na me be this " to ladyRosa 's comment,so na online warriors full this place, for real life una go dey hide under hood shirts and blankets all in the name of "I am an introvert". undecided

Na key board una for dey get power, nonsense and ingredients.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by ObaKlaz: 5:14am On Aug 04, 2021
OGWILLS123:

Yea sure...
we have different types if lousy.....grin
Why don't you fact-check that word first? The two meanings of that word don't fit what you intended to express.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by highoctane: 5:20am On Aug 04, 2021
SmellySperm:

Wanné take the 3 both of them grin
Oburo wanne, obu Nwanne.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by wehdone(m): 5:27am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Show off! But you try sha... Most quiet guys I know prefer outspoken ladies, to complement their personalities. I can't keep a quiet lady at home... Everywhere go just bore me die! But I still need my space to cool off once once sha, make I no go become crazy (like the rest of the world!).

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by wehdone(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2021
ObaKlaz:
I catch your drift, bruh. But, 'lousy' doesn't mean what you think it does.

Thanks for this! Like, I thought the word lousy meant "someone that talks too much"! Jeez... All I needed to do was just "highlight" and "click search"! Stupid me!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by aboyaji(m): 5:32am On Aug 04, 2021
mank1234:

If u no dey repeat am and she dey get am everytime, na mammy water u get as girlfriend be dat.

Meanwhile, 'if u see mammy water eh....
Help me complete the song by Victor Uwaifo

I nwere nsogbu na ahu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by highoctane: 5:35am On Aug 04, 2021
HaykynLibra:
I was a quiet person not until I joined network marketing few years ago.. Dat brings out another version of me.. I would stand infront of a large crowd back in Enugu, talking to them about my business and motivating them at the same time...When I don't wanna talk, my leaders would abuse d hell outta me.. U would hear something like:A closed mouth is a closed destiny..Lol.. I was like, wtf...
Then I returned to Lag and all my friends and families were like, WOW! U're now a talkative.
If u wanna overcome being quiet, just go join network marketing or anything that got to do with interacting with people constantly, u must talk by fire by force..
Like becoming one of Jehovah's witnesses. Where you don't express your love of God in your heart, but MUST be prompt, publicly to express it.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Knsley(m): 5:37am On Aug 04, 2021
Those guys you feel are quite.. When they become comfortable with you,na them talk pass.. They don't forget easily, and they are very intelligent. Exact of my current baby. Very beautiful and intelligent babe I must confess.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by highoctane: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Obongjoe:
Ladies dating quiet men, share your experience
You could have used Introvert men, or Quiet personality men, Not Quiet Men.
When I fail you for English in WAEC, you go talk Uncle hate me.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by philest222(m): 5:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Una own better, me wey be say I go dae make my girlfriend laugh, the next she go tell me na to stop bcux say she dae feel shy, if I no too talk she go complain say I dae give her attitude, her matter done tire my life self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Whatshallido: 5:41am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

This girl just narrate everything about me.
Have we met before?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by ramonchang(m): 5:55am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Wawu,,,,Who are you
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Jaymaestro(m): 5:58am On Aug 04, 2021
Lady Rosa doesn't need psychologist or counselor scribbles. Despite being stubborn, she's quite perceptive and observant with enough experience. I amXposed!

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Tenshades(m): 6:15am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Someone please give this lady a bottle of chilled WINE

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by DeHill(m): 6:16am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol, not married. But I'm presently working towards that. grin grin

I won retire finally, truth is not being uptil married is partly my fault.
u wan retire finally! From which work?
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Joetttimua1811(m): 6:19am On Aug 04, 2021
philest222:
Una own better, me wey be say I go dae make my girlfriend laugh, the next she go tell me na to stop bcux say she dae feel shy, if I no too talk she go complain say I dae give her attitude, her matter done tire my life self.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by frankman365(m): 6:20am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...
As I stubborn reach na so so quiet men dey date me. So I've had great experience from past relationships and currently another quiet one dey my side.

One thing I have come to realise about me is that I can't change who I am. So, in looking for a gf or partner, she must be someone that complements me . As a quiet person, my gf can't be a quiet person. She must bring some or many of those attributes that I lack. Me myself will complement her likewise.

Team introvert...

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by etiquettemister: 6:33am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Lemme just keep quiet here!!!
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by cardoctor(m): 6:47am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

You almost got me there.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Hungarriman: 7:04am On Aug 04, 2021
folake4u:
Lmao. All of a sudden, Nairaland men are quiet in real life. cheesy
I have always suspected that there are quite a sizeable number quiet people on nairaland and it seems to be true. Just look the handles commenting on Ladyrosa's post and try to count how many times you've come across their comments on this forum. Those handles look like they don't even exist on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by coolfredo(m): 7:10am On Aug 04, 2021
Shortyyy:
Honestly, the worst person to date is a quiet person. Slow poison dangerous in action grin fear them oo. E better make my man be jovial and outspoken. So I'll know when he's happy, when he's angry and when he's sad.

Not these ones that don't talk, won't share emotion and won't express themselves. Never again.

You'll be dating yourself and be thinking you're dating someone.
.. it like u are talking abt me... Everything there is juzt me... I will ghost u, u go think say we are still dating
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by yemmybx(m): 7:15am On Aug 04, 2021
Hungarriman:
I have always suspected that there are quite a sizeable number quiet people on nairaland and it seems to be true. Just look the handles commenting on Ladyrosa's post and try to count how many times you've come across their comments on this forum. Those handles look like they don't even exist on nairaland.
I'm an active member of Nairaland who doesn't comment and seldomly post. I only come to read comments for cruise only.

LadyRosa is a genius. She described me to the last letter.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Opeyemibayonle(m): 7:21am On Aug 04, 2021
etiquettemister:
Lemme just keep quiet here!!!
you are too much., you got it right %95... wow..! just described us. completely
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Hungarriman: 7:22am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Hahaha...forget your garagara from what you wrote up there I think you are a closet quiet person, we await you're coming out. One other thing is that quiet people can be so detailed about things and most people find this very annoying.
Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Hungarriman: 7:30am On Aug 04, 2021
yemmybx:
I'm an active member of Nairaland who doesn't comment and seldomly post. I only come to read comments for cruise only.

LadyRosa is a genius. She described me to the last letter.
Exactly, the lady just did a detailed exposé that had peeps scrolling, smiling and acknowledging solid post. If not that she hinted otherwise, I would tagged her a quiet person, cos f*cking observant. Although I think she is a closet quiet person.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Opeyemibayonle(m): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

this lady deserve an award 4 this....
I don't just know how someone will give %97 accuracy description of us... just as if we are living together... You are too much. I personally appreciate ur effort and observation.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Hungarriman: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2021
BigYash:
Those guys you feel are quite.. When they become comfortable with you,na them talk pass.. They don't forget easily, and they are very intelligent.

That is why I usually chuckle when I see people, especially ladies feeling that they are smart because they are playing quiet guys. B*tch please, you see that your game ehn, before you finish planning it, that guy has already completed its planning, tinkered with it, done some iterations and optimized it. At the end of the day he will probably just play along just to see how good you are and how fun it will be watching frantically trying to pull off your next move

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by owolabiayobami: 7:42am On Aug 04, 2021
OH pls Nne, Find a means of reaching me with your Number mk I bless you with small Call Card for this Track. This is so me and you nailed it.
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Re: Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences by Leo81(m): 7:43am On Aug 04, 2021
LadyRosa:
Lol...

Absolutely correct

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

She Stopped Picking My Calls After Her First Visit To My House. / Five Abusive Words You Should Not Say To Her, No Matter What / Ladies, What Do You Do If You See This Message On Your Fiance's Phone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.