Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife (5517 Views)

Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Insecurity: We Are Working Very Hard, I Hope Nigerians Will Understand – Buhari / Insecurity: We Are Handling Security Well, Osinbajo Tells Pastors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
So you gave 3 photos, 1 of the ancient palace of the Oba of Benin (emperor of Benin empire), one which dates to somewhere around the 1930's and one which was taken by a person still alive today. What type of scam do you think you are operating ?

My question was about your claimed yoruba architecture, not my Edo architecture.

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 2:46pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

It seems you are trying to recruit cult members, bro I'm not interested, serve that bullshit to brain-dead drug addicts, not me.
bloody nigga ....
cheesy am not preaching cult am only sharing with you a tip in the cultural belief of a powerful tribe...

I wouldn't be surprise since the white man's colonisation has made you think practicing your cultural religion is evil....
You nothing but a fool...

And yet you haven't answered my question

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:
So you gave 3 photos, 1 of the palace of the Oba of Benin, one which dates to somewhere around the 1930's and one which was taken by a person still alive today. What type of scam do you think you are operating ?

Hahaha .... Yoruba and the benins have histories together you are only a fool
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:
bloody nigga ....
cheesy am not preaching cult am only sharing with you a tip in the cultural belief of a powerful tribe...

I wouldn't be surprise since the white man's colonisation has made you think practicing your cultural religion is evil....
You nothing but a fool...

And yet you haven't answered my question
I am actually not a christian, I am not denigrating african culture, rather I recognize your talk as that of a cult leader trying to bamboozle the masses with some bs.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

Hahaha .... Yoruba and the benins have histories together you are only a fool
Here we go again, when questioned about "yoruba greatness" you guys turn and start claiming my Edo heritage as yoruba.
My friend, where is your ife pride ?
If what you are trying to say is that the Oba of Benin is the only true king in the south, the others being his vassals (except Obong of Calabar) then we agree. Oba ghato kpere !!! Isse !
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:
So you gave 3 photos, 1 of the ancient palace of the Oba of Benin (emperor of Benin empire), one which dates to somewhere around the 1930's and one which was taken by a person still alive today. What type of scam do you think you are operati
My question was about your claimed yoruba architecture, not my Edo architecture.
cheesy cheesy
Lol...
You be
Olodo -
You have a serious case of the dunning kruger effect

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Here we go again, when questioned about "yoruba greatness" you guys turn and start claiming my Edo heritage as yoruba.
My friend, where is your ife pride ?
If what you are trying to say is that the Oba of Benin is the only true king in the south, the others being his vassals (except Obong of Calabar) then we agree. Oba ghato kpere !!! Isse !
Am not claiming ... Am simple making a point

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

cheesy cheesy
Lol...
You be
Olodo -
Your document was written in 2020, work of fiction yet again.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Your document was written in 2020, work of fiction yet again.
So you are saying the pictures are fake lol.
What a joke ...
You still havent answered my question ....
Those list how did you come about them....
Let me show you where your madness starts from

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

So you are saying the pictures are fake lol
I am saying the paper is a work of fiction, my words don't need rephrasing.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

cheesy cheesy
Lol...
You be
Olodo -
Also the house being called "typical yoruba house" is yet again a Benin house.

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 07, 2021
I asked you for your yoruba architecture, instead you show me my Edo architecture...who do you think you are fooling ?
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
You guys just go around erasing the name Benin from Benin heritage and replacing it with the name yoruba. Talk of low self-esteem.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Guestlander: 3:09pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

The funniest part is... All those list you gave?
You lack proper understanding of....where did you come across those list...
The Yoruba history is bigger than that you can do better mumu....

You be olodo period

You don't need to engage that fool. Remember, ignorance is bliss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 3:15pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Also the house bekng called "typical yoruba house" is yet again a Benin house.
cheesy
Arguing with you is a waste of my time...

Nobody takes you serious in the first place.
You are just a joke.

Yoruba -a well know all over the world .
Their cultures are been studied every decade...
Like i said before

That video is for the blinded and only fools will believe....

And clearly you are bigger idiot ... Than i though

You couldn't even answer a simple question ...
Because those list are baseless .... Mah ba3 don low... Let me plug it...
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2021
Guestlander:

You don't need to engage that fool. Remember, ignorance is bliss.
....the guy na mumu grin grin
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:
cheesy
Arguing with you is a waste of my time...

Nobody takes you serious in the first place.
You are just a joke.

Yoruba -a well know all over the world .
Their cultures are been studied every decade...
Like i said before

That video is for the blinded and only fools will believe....

And clearly you are bigger idiot ... Than i though

You couldn't even answer a simple question ...
Because those list are baseless .... Mah ba3 don low... Let me plug it...

I won't even denounce you to the mods because you only make me laugh with tour rhetoric.

The list I gave was only to make you guys understand that all the talk of yoruba greatness is only imaginary, no proof to back it. The only great kingdom recorded in the south was called Benin empire.
Like the usual yoruba you hate the truth and those documented videos show just that.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 3:22pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

I won't even denounce you to the mods because you only make me laugh with tour rhetoric.

The list I gave was only to make you guys understand that all the talk of yoruba greatness is only imaginary, no proof to back it. The only great kingdom recorded in the south was called Benin empire.
Like the usual yoruba you hate the truth and those documented videos show just that.
It's Oyo empire and its in the history books....
And your list is baseless....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

It's Oyo empire and its in the history books....
And your list is baseless....

Here we go again, "history books"... Writing the word history on a book doesn't make it's content to be history. History is what was recorded by eyewitnesses and oyo was only recorded as a small and weakling kingdom being obliterated by fula.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 3:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Here we go again, history books... Writing the word history on a book doesn't make it's content to be history. History is what was recorded by eyewitnesses and oyo was only recorded as a small and weakling kingdom being obliterated by fula.

Where are the fulas now....
You are too dumb .....
I will ask you one last time angry how did you come about the list...
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

Where are the fulas now....
still occupying illorin
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:
still occupying illorin
Ilorin ofcuz ..see you are fool
Evri body on nairaland knw d story of ilorin
Name anoda state outside kwara . Where d fulani occupies in large quant...you bloody
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

Ilorin ofcuz ..see you are fool
Evri body on nairaland knw d story of ilorin
Name anoda state outside kwara . Where d fulani occupies in large quant...you bloody
I can't stop laughing, illorin the capital of oyo kingdom alongside more than half of oyo were taken over by fula and are still in fulani hands yet this guy is here boasting about "oyo empire". Sit down mister man.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 4:32pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

I can't stop laughing, illorin the capital of oyo kingdom alongside more than half of oyo were taken over by fula and are still in fulani hands yet this guy is here boasting about "oyo empire". Sit down mister man.
You see you have no idea of what you are talking about. grin
Ilorin wasn't the capital of the Oyo empire,
Oyo ile also know as Oyo katunga was the capital... If only you paid attention to the history lesson i gave you earlier...
They've documentary about the Oyo empire....
Do a research instead of believing lies on YouTube...

I ask you a question .. You couldn't answer yet here you are with anoda misguided info ... I laff at your stupidity grin

Olodo-

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

You see you have no idea of what you are talking about. grin
Ilorin wasn't the capital of the Oyo empire,
Oyo ile also know as Oyo katunga was the capital... If only you paid attention to the history lesson i gave you earlier...
They've documentary about the Oyo empire....
Do a research instead of believing lies on YouTube...

I ask you a question .. You couldn't answer yet here you are with anoda misguided info ... I laff at your stupidity grin

Olodo-

Actually I repeat once again, there was mo recorded oyo empire, instead there was a recorded small and weakling oyo kingdom.

If you have eyewitness records if a great oyo then please share.

Some sources claim Katanga is an other name for oyo, they claim it is the name by which the haussa called oyo. Some sources claim oyo's capital was called oyo ile...I haven't spotted an eyewitness written source on the matter yet.

Anyways, the facts remain, that half of oyo kingdom alongside its capital if I am nit mistaking were taken over by fulani.

Also stop claiming that you were giving me a history lesson, you know nothing about history, I have been lecturing you in case you are too blind to see.

Kid, what is the deal with the computer made map which you attached to your comment ?
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 5:23pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Actually I repeat once again, there was mo recorded oyo empire, instead there was a recorded small and weakling oyo kingdom.

If you have eyewitness records if a great oyo then please share.

Some sources claim Katanga is an other name for oyo, they claim it is the name by which the haussa called oyo. Some sources claim oyo's capital was called oyo ile...I haven't spotted an eyewitness written source on the matter yet.

Anyways, the facts remain, that half of oyo kingdom alongside its capital if I am nit mistaking were taken over by fulani.

Also stop claiming that you were giving me a history lesson, you know nothing about history, I have been lecturing you in case you are too blind to see.

Kid, what is the deal with the computer made map which you attached to your comment ?
The records are all over the internet. You haven't done any research authentically yours.. Yet.

Am not claiming ... I am giving you those lesson ...because according to those list ,you don't know what you are talking about

Any map is a map weather computer made or not.

You be olodo period

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

The records are all over the internet. You haven't done any research authentically yours.. Yet.

Am not claiming ... I am giving you those lesson ...because according to those list ,you don't know what you are talking about

Any map is a map weather computer made or not.

You be olodo period

There are lots of trash in the internet, and I think you have been fed that trash and confuse it with education and history.

What matters in history is eyewitness written documents, not computer made maps nor internet based fairytales.

I think you should take some years and get properly educated, then you might be equipped to talk about the subject.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

There are lots of trash in the internet, and I think you have been fed that trash and confuse it with education and history.

What matters in history is eyewitness written documents, not computer made maps nor internet based fairytales.

I think you should take some years and get properly educated, then you might be equipped to talk about the subject.
I think you are confuse ...
For someone saying internet contains so many trash and also posting YouTube conspiracies.... You are clearly the one being fed trash.

Your backward mentality mistake folktale for fairy tale.....

Forgetting that history can also be told oral.
You don't know shit ..

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:
I think you are confuse ...
For someone saying internet contains so many trash and also posting YouTube conspiracies.... You are clearly the one being fed trash.

Your backward mentality mistake folktale for fairy tale.....

Forgetting that history can also be told oral.
You don't know shit ..

Actually, the reason I post that video is because it is a research based work using eyewitness written documents to prove claims about the passed, that is called history ! I said there is a lot of trash in the internet, not that all in the internet is trash. You clearly lack the ability to distinguish history from fairytales.

Also history is not oral, once again, history is about eyewitness written documents, not about beer parlour people talking about what took place hundreds of years before they were born ! There is no such thing as oral history, it is just fairytale.
Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by r4bbit: 5:48pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

Actually, the reason I post that video is because it is a research based work using eyewitness written documents to prove claims about the passed, that is called history ! I said there is a lot of trash in the internet, not that all in the internet is trash. You clearly lack the ability to distinguish history from fairytales.

Also history is not oral, once again, history is about eyewitness written documents, not about beer parlour people talking about what took place hundreds of years before they were born ! There is no such thing as oral history, it is just fairytale.
You are fool here is anoda map to digest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
r4bbit:

You are fool here is anoda map to digest
The problem is that the maps are fake.
I took the liberty to attach them to this comment.
In the study of history what matters in historical documents is the date if publication, you can hardly claim computer made maps were published hundreds of years ago. So the maps are obviously fake.

Re: Insecurity: We are building on a castle that is already collapsed — Ooni Of Ife by TAO11(f): 5:54pm On Aug 07, 2021
Truthbeatslies:

[s]The drawing below is of the palace of the Oba of Benin. Stop including Benin heritage in your tales of yoruba greatness. Benin is not yoruba.

For the other photos, you are going to need to provide the link from which you got them, the recent photo is out of topic.

So you gave 3 photos, 1 of the ancient palace of the Oba of Benin (emperor of Benin empire) one which dates to somewhere around the 1930's and one which was taken by a person still alive today. What type of scam do you think you are operating?[/s]
What you attached is not a photo, baldie. cheesy

What you attached is an artist’s imagination from our present time.

Bring us photos like the Yoruba one attached below.

r4bbit

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Tinubu Bow To Ooni Of Ife Or Any First Class Yoruba King Like This - Photos / Ohanaeze Condoles With Igbo Haitians / Can The Fg Make Anambra The Industrial And Technological Hub Of Nigeria/africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.