Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,343 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

Men And Thongs? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men And Thongs? (16245 Views)

Nigerian Men And Their Poofed Up Ego / Nigerian Men And Foreign Women / Why do beautiful ladies end up with ugly men(and vice versa)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men And Thongs? by Wisegee: 8:10am On May 16, 2011
Very soon women will advise us to wear G- strings. Anyway, why wont they since guys now wear earings more than the women do.
Re: Men And Thongs? by Orton10(m): 11:40am On May 16, 2011
How can a mentally 'stable' Man be comfortable in having ropes in his arse crack  . .  undecided
Isn't that the part of the reason why most of us stopped wearing pants ?  tongue
I'm no Sumo Wrestler . . .can't even imagine meself in those nonsense wink
But I must confess,
It does look good on You Ladies at least we don't get to see Mgbeke big pants sticking out 'em skirts.  shocked grin
Re: Men And Thongs? by 190: 5:06pm On May 16, 2011
ogugua88:

Gbam.

Hmm, we call them butt floss here. Some people do floss, in other ways albeit wink lol.

Woooooo!! Ogugua has invented a new one.

( FLOSSS ) or is it FLORA!! she meant

Ogugua do u wear FLORA!! angry
Re: Men And Thongs? by livedit(f): 6:48pm On May 16, 2011
@ 190 ~ you be killing me with those pictures. grin That looked more like a "woman's" thong than a "man's" thong.

@poster ~ like someone mentioned earlier, depends on the taste of that individual rather or not they will sport some "thongs". Quite frankly, I really don't care for them. I like those tight boxer-like briefs. Especially if you have the "buns" to pull them off. wink I think those really look sexy on men. But that's livedit's opinion.

I always thought people should wear something that is comfortable, but at the same time "edible" and sexy that suits your body. I try to think along the lines of, what if something happens and you are in a "accident" and you have on a pair of thongs like 190 poster earlier? I wouldn't mean any harm, but I'd be cracking up! grin
Re: Men And Thongs? by BABE3: 6:55pm On May 16, 2011
@ Everybody Saying "It's there Taste", "It's what they find comfortable", pls kindly take your time to re-read my first post and answer my question(s) smiley

I never said men should stop wearing them---them wearing them just doesn't sit well with me. You can't like everything, can you?
Re: Men And Thongs? by CrudeOil1(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2011
I have a friend who wears male thongs. I think its a bit 'gayish' though.
Re: Men And Thongs? by CrudeOil1(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2011
I hope no one is offended?
Re: Men And Thongs? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:21pm On May 16, 2011
^kai hes 2 polished meehn , imagine no single hair for hin body sorry 2 vain for mi liking jare
next pic plsss angry cool cool
Re: Men And Thongs? by Sirfly: 7:22pm On May 16, 2011
[size=70pt]Sirfly is in the house. Er'body bow down for the king. [/size]
Re: Men And Thongs? by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 16, 2011
190:
Woooooo!! Ogugua has invented a new one.

( FLOSSS ) or is it FLORA!! she meant

Ogugua do u wear FLORA!! angry

My nyanshwear is known only to myself and my nyansh. Thanks for your interest though.
Re: Men And Thongs? by CrudeOil1(m): 7:32pm On May 16, 2011
. . .
Re: Men And Thongs? by r231(m): 7:33pm On May 16, 2011
Sir-fly:

[size=70pt]Sirfly is in the house. Er'body bow down for the king. [/size]

dude are u trying to blind me cheesy

turn down the volume on dat font mehn
Re: Men And Thongs? by Sirfly: 7:33pm On May 16, 2011
Ewwwww u re a fucking g@y to even post those kind of pics. i think i should make a topic

about u nd inform nl that u re a homo.

Re: Men And Thongs? by CrudeOil1(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2011
Disgusting eh?
Re: Men And Thongs? by Sirfly: 7:37pm On May 16, 2011
hollyyy shittt this guy is homo. even gurls dont have the guts to post those kind of pictures but this

motherfaking g@y does have it. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Men And Thongs? by CrudeOil1(m): 7:38pm On May 16, 2011
Sir-fly:

Ewwwww u re a bleeping g@y to even post those kind of pics. i think i should make a topic

about u nd inform nl that u re a homo.

Haha!
Re: Men And Thongs? by Phate07(m): 8:55pm On May 16, 2011

Babe!(f), what made you think of this kind of topic?
Does your boyfriend wear them? angry
Re: Men And Thongs? by livedit(f): 9:00pm On May 16, 2011
BABE!:

@ Everybody Saying "It's there Taste", "It's what they find comfortable", pls kindly take your time to re-read my first post and answer my question(s) smiley

I never said men should stop wearing them---them wearing them just doesn't sit well with me. You can't like everything, can you?

Hi Babe! I answered your question and then gave my unsolicited comment as well.  grin I'm sorry, I should've left my answer to this:

"@poster ~ [s]like someone mentioned earlier, depends on the taste of that individual rather or not they will sport some "thongs".  [/s]  Quite frankly, I really don't care for them.  I like those tight boxer-like briefs.  Especially if you have the "buns" to pull them off.     I think those really look sexy on men.  But that's livedit's opinion. "
Re: Men And Thongs? by BABE3: 9:11pm On May 16, 2011
livedit:

Hi Babe! I answered your question and then gave my unsolicited comment as well.  grin I'm sorry, I should've left my answer to this:

"@poster ~ [s]like someone mentioned earlier, depends on the taste of that individual rather or not they will sport some "thongs".  [/s]  Quite frankly, I really don't care for them.  I like those tight boxer-like briefs.  Especially if you have the "buns" to pull them off.     I think those really look sexy on men.  But that's livedit's opinion. "

Exactly! cheesy wink

Phate07:

Babe!(f), what made you think of this kind of topic?
Does your boyfriend wear them? angry

Read my first post again. smiley
Re: Men And Thongs? by kokoye(m): 9:15pm On May 16, 2011
butt floss

who cares where or how the floss is used? grin
Re: Men And Thongs? by BABE3: 9:32pm On May 16, 2011
Now playing[b] "THE THONG SONG"~~Sisqo- wink[/b]
Re: Men And Thongs? by kokoye(m): 9:34pm On May 16, 2011
see there babe!

some peeps in Nigeria do actually floss grin
Re: Men And Thongs? by BABE3: 9:39pm On May 16, 2011
^^^ Lol--- I remember our "flossing" thread. I'm still posting on the thread. grin

Butt flossing? Why would anyone  want to floss their butt? --- I don't even know why ladies wear thongs sef-- Anyways that's another case entirely.  smiley
Re: Men And Thongs? by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 16, 2011
^^^^^ Lol. Very true Ma.
Re: Men And Thongs? by 190: 10:53pm On May 16, 2011
ogugua88:

My nyanshwear is known only to myself and my nyansh. Thanks for your interest though.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Men And Thongs? by Orikinla(m): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
7. Some men will disagree, but thongs peeking from too-low-rise jeans are tacky, not sexy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) / Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Meet The Sexiest Girl In Nigeria (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.