Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,706 members, 7,813,337 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) (16248 Views)

Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me / Fifi Umenyiora: I Am Wife To The Most Handsome Man On Earth (Photos) / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:37pm On Sep 06, 2019
Ladies here are Preety No doubt ,But thats Not the issue this xenophobic moment ,
Guys ! Guys !! Guys !!! Ladies please ,Who is the most handsome here ?

As For me Is Dicky walker grin aka iamplato_____

Cc deepfeel bigcowhorn devilhimself lefulefu
Rekhina Amatarasha Adaibeku

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
Dicky Walker grin Chai this Boy Don Suffer.

Lucy! Dont Make Me Start Calling Your Name In My Dream smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Nairaland boys are short As in short in between their private parts and pocket who takes them serious

7 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:

Ur sixpack Fotos Pls harvey grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingsteve is handsome but he looks suspicious lol
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Ur sixpack Fotos Pls harvey grin grin grin grin grin grin
i Dont Have Six Pack Is One Pack I Have... Very Big One Pack! grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Nairaland boys are short As in short in between their private parts and pocket who takes them serious

Hahahaha, They av it big Dubai sad shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:

Which name do you call me? grin
Torture majoress grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:51pm On Sep 06, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Hahahaha, They av it big Dubai sad shocked
I SEE !! Know it Uglyboys full here starting from their crazy mods
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Kingsteve is handsome but he looks suspicious lol
Suspicious?
Really?
Suspicious in what way to be precise?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
i Dont Have Six Pack Is One Pack I Have... Very Big One Pack! grin
Pot belly pack your godmother didnt teach you wella harvey! Blackivy24 wont near you
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:54pm On Sep 06, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Which name do you call me? grin Torture majoress grin
No No No that Name Will freak me Out..

I Prefer To Leave Your Military Out Of It...
HotWet Lucy is Fine smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Rekhina(f): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingsteve:

Suspicious?
Really?
Suspicious in what way to be precise?
SisterFire come n see your boyfriend ,he looks suspicious hehehehehehehehehe i laff in Taiwan grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
Pot belly pack your godmother didnt teach you wella harvey! Blackivy24 wont near you
blackivy29 got No Problem with It
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
SisterFire come n see your boyfriend ,he looks suspicious hehehehehehehehehe i laff in Taiwan grin
Explain na...
Suspicious in what way?
Playa or killer?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingsteve:

Explain na...
Suspicious in what way?
Playa or killer?

She is rite dear grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
blackivy29 got No Problem with It
Problem with?
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

She is rite dear grin
Maybe you can help to expatiate!
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:07pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Problem with?
my One Pack smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:09pm On Sep 06, 2019
Kingsteve:
Maybe you can help to expatiate!
Bro I Think They Are Right
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
my One Pack smiley
grin no problem at all. I can oil and rub it for you. wink
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:15pm On Sep 06, 2019
I want to eat fried potatoes and memalodi......who is joining me

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:16pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
grin no problem at all. I can oil and rub it for you. wink
so That It Looks Like A Drum About To Explode? No Thanks angry
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Kingsteve(m): 11:21pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
Bro I Think They Are Right
Even you Brutus!
grin
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
so That It Looks Like A Drum About To Explode? No Thanks angry
The friction will generate heat. The heat melts the fat.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by AnalQueenluci: 11:24pm On Sep 06, 2019
VIRGINlabia:
I want to eat fried potatoes and memalodi......who is joining me

I want to join after my rites
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
I Think You Should Move That Hand Some Inches Below The Deck cool
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
I Think You Should Move That Hand Some Inches Below The Deck cool
Guys. You're making the hormones issue worse.
tell me good things.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by IamPlato(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
Guys. You're making the hormones issue worse.
tell me good things.
I Dont Tell People Good Things, I Show Them Good Things. Thats Why You Should Go Down There, the Good Stuff Is There...

Dont Worry, your Sisters Dont Mindin Sharin Good Things smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2019
Rekhina:
stfu and stick to the thread
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 06, 2019
IamPlato:
I Dont Tell People Good Things, I Show Them Good Things. Thats Why You Should Go Down There, the Good Stuff Is There...

Dont Worry, your Sisters Dont Mindin Sharin Good Things smiley
I do mind.
Re: Who Is The Most Handsome And D Smartest Guy On Nl(lets See Your Sexy Photos Guy) by cooluzi: 11:43pm On Sep 06, 2019
Blackivy29:
aha this small girl cry

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / 10 Most Annoying Things Women Do In The Club. / Should I Accommodate A Distressed Married Woman In My House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.