Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed (5558 Views)

Man Kicked Out Of Anglican Church In Warri For 'Not Paying Tithe, Dressing Well' / Giving Your Tithe To The Church Or To The Needy: What The Bible Really Says / Has Daddy Freeze's #FreeTheSheeple Movement Stopped Anyone From Paying Tithe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 04, 2023
OkCornel:

Can you help us with examples of Gentile Christians that tithed in the early church?
Especially after the Church council at Jerusalem in Acts 15...

Can you give examples of Gentile Christians giving alms in the early church?
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:17am On Apr 04, 2023
Thanksful:

Can you give examples of Gentile Christians giving alms in the early church?

Acts 9 v 36
In Joppa there was a disciple named Tabitha (in Greek her name is Dorcas); she was always doing good and helping the poor.

Acts 10 v 4
4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.
The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.

Patiently awaiting examples of gentile believers that tithed after the Jerusalem council in Acts 15...

Keep on dodging

1 Like

Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 04, 2023
OkCornel:

Acts 9 v 36
In Joppa there was a disciple named Tabitha (in Greek her name is Dorcas); she was always doing good and helping the poor.

Acts 10 v 4
4 Cornelius stared at him in fear. “What is it, Lord?” he asked.
The angel answered, “Your prayers and gifts to the poor have come up as a memorial offering before God.

Patiently awaiting examples of gentile believers that tithed after the Jerusalem council in Acts 15...

Keep on dodging

One person was mentioned among thousands on a certain circumstance.

This is the reason many aren't spiritual because they don't know the reason for the word of God.

John said, if all that Jesus said and did were recorded, the books will not be able to contain them.

The bible is a life journal. What doesn't strike controversy in that time wasn't recorded even if they happened.

If the woman didn't die, we wouldn't have known

Was she the only one that helped the poor? No!

What you don't agree with, keep quiet before you fight against God thinking you are fighting for God
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:35am On Apr 04, 2023
Thanksful:

One person was mentioned among thousands on a certain circumstance.

This is the reason many aren't spiritual because they don't know the reason for the word of God.

John said, if all that Jesus said and did were recorded, the books will not be able to contain them.

The bible is a life journal. What doesn't strike controversy in that time wasn't recorded even if they happened.

If the woman didn't die, we wouldn't have known

Was she the only one that helped the poor? No!

What you don't agree with, keep quiet before you fight against God thinking you are fighting for God

You're still beating around the bush, mistaking ignorance/error for spirituality.

After the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15, can you provide examples of Gentile Christians tithing? Yes or No.
Provide biblical and historical accounts in the early church.

Still waiting...
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 04, 2023
OkCornel:

You're still beating around the bush, mistaking ignorance/error for spirituality.

After the Jerusalem Council in Acts 15, can you provide examples of Gentile Christians tithing? Yes or No.
Provide biblical and historical accounts in the early church.

Still waiting...

Show me where Jesus said gentile should not tithe then I will
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 12:12pm On Apr 04, 2023
Thanksful:

Show me where Jesus said gentile should not tithe then I will

Easy peasy.

God demanded tithes from the Israelites only. And this was strictly from Crops and livestock (not money) raised in the promised land only. Not from Gentile lands.

That’s why the Israelites never tithed when they were in captivity in Babylon or Assyria.

They resumed tithing when they returned to the promised land as explained in the book of Nehemiah.

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;
22 Be sure to set aside a tenth of all that your fields produce each year.

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2023
OkCornel:

Easy peasy.

God demanded tithes from the Israelites only. And this was strictly from Crops and livestock (not money) raised in the promised land only. Not from Gentile lands.

That’s why the Israelites never tithed when they were in captivity in Babylon or Assyria.

They resumed tithing when they returned to the promised land as explained in the book of Nehemiah.

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

23 Eat the tithe of your grain, new wine and olive oil, and the firstborn of your herds and flocks in the presence of the Lord your God at the place he will choose as a dwelling for his Name, so that you may learn to revere the Lord your God always.

24 But if that place is too distant and you have been blessed by the Lord your God and cannot carry your tithe (because the place where the Lord will choose to put his Name is so far away),

25 then exchange your tithe for silver, and take the silver with you and go to the place the Lord your God will choose.

26 Use the silver to buy whatever you like: cattle, sheep, wine or other fermented drink, or anything you wish. Then you and your household shall eat there in the presence of the Lord your God and rejoice.

27 And do not neglect the Levites living in your towns, for they have no allotment or inheritance of their own.

28 At the end of every three years, bring all the tithes of that year’s produce and store it in your towns,

29 so that the Levites (who have no allotment or inheritance of their own) and the foreigners, the fatherless and the widows who live in your towns may come and eat and be satisfied, and so that the Lord your God may bless you in all the work of your hands.

I said show me where Jesus said the gentiles should not tithe but you are copy and pasting old testament for me.

Jesus and gentiles dey old testament?
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 3:59pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thanksful:

I said show me where Jesus said the gentiles should not tithe but you are copy and pasting old testament for me.

Jesus and gentiles dey old testament?

Did Jesus come to break the Law?
Was Jesus not an Israelite?

Thanks for displaying for illiteracy on the scriptures.

1. You cannot show us where God demanded tithes from the Gentiles either in the Old or New Testament.
2. You cannot show us where God demanded for money as tithes!
3. You cannot show us where Jesus, the Apostles or early church leaders demanded for money as tithes!
4. You cannot show us where Gentile Christians were asked to pay tithes especially after the Jerusalem council in Acts 15!

Continue preaching lies to extort money from people. Money is your god, and you are serving your belly.

The wise ones have moved on from this stupidity of monetary tithing. Wake up to reality or wallow in your delusions, the choice is yours.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2023
OkCornel:

Did Jesus come to break the Law?
Was Jesus not an Israelite?

Thanks for displaying for illiteracy on the scriptures.

1. You cannot show us where God demanded tithes from the Gentiles either in the Old or New Testament.
2. You cannot show us where God demanded for money as tithes!
3. You cannot show us where Jesus, the Apostles or early church leaders demanded for money as tithes!
4. You cannot show us where Gentile Christians were asked to pay tithes especially after the Jerusalem council in Acts 15!

Continue preaching lies to extort money from people. Money is your god, and you are serving your belly.

The wise ones have moved on from this stupidity of monetary tithing. Wake up to reality or wallow in your delusions, the choice is yours.

Lol! The first people to pay tithe, were they Jews?

When Abraham paid tithe, was there no money in there?

Do you even know what is tithe and why God demanded tithe from Israel?

It seems we have to go from the beginning here
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thanksful:

Lol! The first people to pay tithe, were they Jews?

When Abraham paid tithe, was there no money in there?

Do you even know what is tithe and why God demanded tithe from Israel?

It seems we have to go from the beginning here

1) Did God request Abraham to pay tithes? Or did Abraham do it voluntarily?

2) Did Abraham tithe out of his possessions? Or from warspoils?

3) Did Abraham tithe monthly?

4) Was Abraham already blessed by God before he tithed?

5) Who did God make tithing a law for? Israelites? Or Gentile Christians?

6) Where did God request for money as tithes? Show me the book, chapter and verse.

7) Show me examples of Gentile Christians in the Bible that tithed.

You can’t keep on dodging these questions to practice a man made doctrine bent on extorting people in the name of God.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2023
OkCornel:

1) Did God request Abraham to pay tithes? Or did Abraham do it voluntarily?

2) Did Abraham tithe out of his possessions? Or from warspoils?

3) Did Abraham tithe monthly?

4) Was Abraham already blessed by God before he tithed?

5) Who did God make tithing a law for? Israelites? Or Gentile Christians?

6) Where did God request for money as tithes? Show me the book, chapter and verse.

7) Show me examples of Gentile Christians in the Bible that tithed.

You can’t keep on dodging these questions to practice a man made doctrine bent on extorting people in the name of God.

Ask the questions one after the other. You are too excited 😆.

Let start with what is Tithe. What is tithe?
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thanksful:

Ask the questions one after the other. You are too excited 😆.

Let start with what is Tithe. What is tithe?

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 is God’s definition of tithe.

Kindly answer my questions. No dodging, thanks.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 6:40pm On Apr 05, 2023
OkCornel:

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29 is God’s definition of tithe.

Kindly answer my questions. No dodging, thanks.

Define tithe for everyone to see. Not everyone has a bible.

I am going to answer all your questions one after the other as you answer mine.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 10:32pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thanksful:

I’m very sure I put God’s definition of tithe earlier on this thread.

Or you don’t understand the simple English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29?

Where did God demand for money as tithes?!
Where did God demand tithes from Gentiles?!

Show us the book, chapter and verse.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 10:34pm On Apr 05, 2023
Thanksful:

Read God’s definition of tithe and show us where God demanded for money as tithes.

Show us where God demanded tithes from Gentiles. Patiently waiting.

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
OkCornel:

Read God’s definition of tithe and show us where God demanded for money as tithes.

Show us where God demanded tithes from Gentiles. Patiently waiting.

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29;

So definition of tithe is eat tithe? I thought I was engaging someone with brain. Abeg get lost if you can't define the word tithe.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
OkCornel:

I’m very sure I put God’s definition of tithe earlier on this thread.

Or you don’t understand the simple English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29?

Where did God demand for money as tithes?!
Where did God demand tithes from Gentiles?!

You actually sound like someone with empty skull. If a student had written that in exam, what would you score him?

You can't define tithe.

You can't show where Jesus said gentile should not pay tithe and you are here making noise like a fool.

Common definition you can't provide.

If you can't define a thing, what then do you know about the thing.

Noise maker
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanksful:

You actually sound like someone with empty skull. If a student had written that in exam, what would you score him?

You can't define tithe.

You can't show where Jesus said gentile should not pay tithe and you are here making noise like a fool.

Common definition you can't provide.

If you can't define a thing, what then do you know about the thing.

Noise maker

Your tactics are stale.

God clearly spelt out his requirements for tithe in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

1) Show us the book, chapter and verse where God requested for money as tithes.

2) Show is the book, chapter and verse where God requested Gentiles to tithe.

You have not answered one of my questions for the past three days. Clearly obvious who has the empty skull here.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:04pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanksful:

So definition of tithe is eat tithe? I thought I was engaging someone with brain. Abeg get lost if you can't define the word tithe.
God’s definition of tithe is crops and livestock raised in the promised land as clearly stated in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

We are still waiting for your answers to my questions for 3 days now.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:06pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanksful:

Still dodging my questions.

Your evasive tactics won’t work. It’s very obvious to everyone here.

Try your best to provoke me, you’ll only embarrass yourself further.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2023
OkCornel:

Your tactics are stale.

God clearly spelt out his requirements for tithe in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

You have not answered one of my questions for the past three days. Clearly obvious who has the empty skull here.

What is tithe? If you can define tithe correctly. I will show it to you
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
OkCornel:

God’s definition of tithe is crops and livestock raised in the promised land as clearly stated in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

We are still waiting for your answers to my questions for 3 days now.

I am still waiting for your answer on definition of tithe since the last three days. Once I get it, will give you your answer
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2023
OkCornel:

Still dodging my questions.

Your evasive tactics won’t work. It’s very obvious to everyone here.

Try your best to provoke me, you’ll only embarrass yourself further.

If you don't know what tithe means, it's a waste of time discussing tithe with you then.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 11:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Thanksful:

If you don't know what tithe means, it's a waste of time discussing tithe with you then.

Evasion tactics.

Unless you’re telling us you don’t understand the basic English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

1) Show us where God demanded for money as tithe.

2) Show us where God demanded tithe from the Gentiles.

Keep on dodging and running away from the truth.

It’s quite obvious to everyone that money is the god you serve. You do not care about the truth. It’s always about the money.

Shameless lots.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2023
OkCornel:

Evasion tactics.

Unless you’re telling us you don’t understand the basic English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

1) Show us where God demanded for money as tithe.

2) Show us where God demanded tithe from the Gentiles.

Keep on dodging and running away from the truth.

It’s quite obvious to everyone that money is the god you serve. You do not care about the truth. It’s always about the money.

Shameless lots.

This is what Deut 14: 22 - 23 said.

Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

How do one know what is tithe? That is the question.

If I don't know what is tithe how would I bring it year by year? How would I eat? How would I take it to where he has choose to place his name?

I am asking you, what is tithe?

If you don't know what is tithe, don't tell people to bring what you don't know.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 12:08am On Apr 08, 2023
Thanksful:

This is what Deut 14: 22 - 23 said.

Thou shalt truly tithe all the increase of thy seed, that the field bringeth forth year by year.

And thou shalt eat before the Lord thy God, in the place which he shall choose to place his name there, the tithe of thy corn, of thy wine, and of thine oil, and the firstlings of thy herds and of thy flocks; that thou mayest learn to fear the Lord thy God always.

How do one know what is tithe? That is the question.

If I don't know what is tithe how would I bring it year by year? How would I eat? How would I take it to where he has choose to place his name?

I am asking you, what is tithe?

If you don't know what is tithe, don't tell people to bring what you don't know.

After reading the basic English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29

Where did God ask for money as tithe?
Where did God ask gentiles to tithe?

Is it too difficult for you answer these questions?

It’s very clear you don’t have the answers to these after 3 days. So your next move is to be evasive and claim you don’t understand God’s requirements of tithe in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29

I’ve dealt with you pro-tithers on this forum for years now. Still no answers to these questions, just dodging up and down and pandering to sentiments.

Shameless money serving lots…
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2023
OkCornel:

After reading the basic English in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29

Where did God ask for money as tithe?
Where did God ask gentiles to tithe?

Is it too difficult for you answer these questions?

It’s very clear you don’t have the answers to these after 3 days. So your next move is to be evasive and claim you don’t understand God’s requirements of tithe in Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29

I’ve dealt with you pro-tithers on this forum for years now. Still no answers to these questions, just dodging up and down and pandering to sentiments.

Shameless money serving lots…

When you tell me wetin be the meaning of tithe I go show you from the meaning where those things are.

Wetin be tithe?
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2023
Thanksful:

When you tell me wetin be the meaning of tithe I go show you from the meaning where those things are.

Wetin be tithe?

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

One-tenth of crops and livestock raised in the promised land (Israel) only.

1. Show us the book, chapter and verse where God demanded for money as tithes.

2. Show us the book, chapter and verse where God demanded tithes from the gentiles.

You can’t dodge this no matter how hard you want to feign ignorance or stupidity.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2023
OkCornel:

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

2. Show us the book, chapter and verse where God demanded tithes from the gentiles.

You can’t dodge this no matter how hard you want to feign ignorance or stupidity.

Questions still begging for answers…
See how love for money can blind people to the truth. Buhahahaha
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Deuteronomy 14 v 22-29.

Genesis 14: 20 seem not to agree with this your definition.

And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Abraham wasn't in Israel when he paid tithe neither did he pay tithe with crops and livestock raised in the promised land.

E b like definition of tithe changes with people and circumstances according to your definition?

Please enlightened us why?
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by OkCornel(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2023
Thanksful:

Genesis 14: 20 seem not to agree with this your definition.

And blessed be the most high God, which hath delivered thine enemies into thy hand. And he gave him tithes of all.

Abraham wasn't in Israel when he paid tithe neither did he pay tithe with crops and livestock raised in the promised land.

E b like definition of tithe changes with people and circumstances according to your definition?

Please enlightened us why?

Nigerian Christians love to pick one verse in isolation and quote it out of context. “Everything” in the context of that scripture if you read the verses before and after it relates to warspoils. Not all of Abraham’s possessions!

Read these verses which proves this;

A) Hebrews 7 v 1-4;
1. This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,

2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.”

3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!

Genesis 14 v 18-21;

18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High,

19 and he blessed Abram, saying,

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator of heaven and earth.

20 And praise be to God Most High,
who delivered your enemies into your hand.”
Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

21 The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself.

Now please answer my questions.
1. Did God request tithes from Abraham?

2. Did Abraham tithe monthly?

3. Show me the book, chapter and verse God demanded tithes from the gentiles.

4. Show me where God demanded for money as tithes.

This is the fifth day. These questions are still begging for answers.
Re: He That Helps The Needy And Not Paying Tithe Will Soon Become Poor,’ Bishop Oyed by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2023
OkCornel:

Nigerian Christians love to pick one verse in isolation and quote it out of context. “Everything” in the context of that scripture if you read the verses before and after it relates to warspoils. Not all of Abraham’s possessions!

Read these verses which proves this;

A) Hebrews 7 v 1-4;
1. This Melchizedek was king of Salem and priest of God Most High. He met Abraham returning from the defeat of the kings and blessed him,

2 and Abraham gave him a tenth of everything. First, the name Melchizedek means “king of righteousness”; then also, “king of Salem” means “king of peace.”

3 Without father or mother, without genealogy, without beginning of days or end of life, resembling the Son of God, he remains a priest forever.

4 Just think how great he was: Even the patriarch Abraham gave him a tenth of the plunder!

Genesis 14 v 18-21;

18 Then Melchizedek king of Salem brought out bread and wine. He was priest of God Most High,

19 and he blessed Abram, saying,

“Blessed be Abram by God Most High,
Creator of heaven and earth.

20 And praise be to God Most High,
who delivered your enemies into your hand.”
Then Abram gave him a tenth of everything.

21 The king of Sodom said to Abram, “Give me the people and keep the goods for yourself.

Now please answer my questions.
1. Did God request tithes from Abraham?

2. Did Abraham tithe monthly?

3. Show me the book, chapter and verse God demanded tithes from the gentiles.

4. Show me where God demanded for money as tithes.

This is the fifth day. These questions are still begging for answers.

Thank you!

Now you need to know that this is not about christian or not. This is about knowledge.

The word tithe is not a Christian word, it is an English word.

That is the point I have been wanting you to come to terms.

The word "tithe" comes from the Ancient Greek word "dekate." It means "a tenth part."

The word was not invented by Christians nor by the Jews.

Did tithe tell you a tenth part of what to give? No! There is a reason for that. We will come to that later.

Abraham gave a tenth part of his spoil. What did that spoil comprises of?

Anything you can think of including money.

Why did Abraham give God? I need an answer from you please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Men Can Marry More Than One Wife, No Bible Verse Is Against Polygamy – / The Top 10 Lies About Atheism By Nigerians / The Evolution Of Yahweh The God Of The Jews.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.