Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations (17432 Views)

Group Rejects El-rufai Endorsement As Tinubu’s Running Mate / YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Calls For Nigeria’s Disintegration (Pictures) / Secession Agitators Plotting Violence In South West – YAF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Ikpunekenwa(m): 8:48am On Aug 03, 2021
cool
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
One derica rice YAF group.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Grace001: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Can you imagine...This justify my saying

Nigeria masses don’t worth fighting for, be it north or south. Leave them with their sufferness and hardship they(masses) are really enjoying it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by charlesdinho7(m): 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
NIGERIA will live forever. forget all those shameless ipob and oodua nation agitators. sunday igboho and kanu de hear am now for cell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Rapuru14: 8:49am On Aug 03, 2021
Ohg
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by EMAXIM(m): 8:50am On Aug 03, 2021
Shey awon eleyi won stupid ni!?
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Boudiccao: 8:51am On Aug 03, 2021
Normal Afonja ways.
If there was another Igbo like group in the South, Nigeria would have long disintegrated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Skillsnigeria: 8:52am On Aug 03, 2021
Paid group, fools deceiving themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by moriss33(m): 8:52am On Aug 03, 2021
No unity
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Aug 03, 2021
U can’t reject anything because it is their right the only thing that can’t reject or finally approve it is a referendum by Yorubas.

No group owns Yoruba or Igbos. Only the people can decide do u can reject anything. Do a referendum and reject it via that channel not going to UN to tell them to reject sm1’s right. undecided

Mumus undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Decency2020(f): 8:54am On Aug 03, 2021
Baawaa:

This are pay as you support group by Tinubu and co.

You made my day already........................ no need to add anything again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Tinubuadvocate: 8:55am On Aug 03, 2021
Very unnecessary exercise.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by iamjavadem(m): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Because we are not behind Igboho and his primitive ways which is what you want, mumu. We are united against yoruba nation, get your facts right.
LLiKYekoba:
'yorubas are united' is the biggest myth ever.....bwahahahahaha! grin
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Franking: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2021
Must be Yoruba muslims. Those ones are very confused.
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Decency2020(f): 8:56am On Aug 03, 2021
charlesdinho7:
NIGERIA will live forever. forget all those shameless ipob and oodua nation agitators. sunday igboho and kanu de hear am now for cell

Unity beggar have you eaten lately?

2 Likes

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by LillyandDaisy: 8:57am On Aug 03, 2021
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by jonnex: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2021
YAF: This must be "Yoruba Alliance with Fulani".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Mobutu1: 8:58am On Aug 03, 2021
olaric:
Hypocrites and good for nothing set of people. Just for how much are you willing to sell and betray your brothers and sisters just like Judas?

Of course they won't use non Yorubas to betray Yorubas; na who no man dey do man.

At the end of the day we still shop in the same market, suffer the same inflation and sleep with one eye open because of the threats posed by Fulani maruders in the night...
That was my fears when dealing with people nowadays. People can no longer unite and fight for common goals without Judas among them sabotaging their efforts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Bepici: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2021
Wow

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 03, 2021
iamjavadem:
Because we are not behind Igboho and his primitive ways which is what you want, mumu. We are united against yoruba nation, get your facts right.

Aboki when did Sunday Igboho go to the UN..... speak for yourself because you can't even speak for your destitute family talkless of a whole ethnic group.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by CocoaOla: 9:01am On Aug 03, 2021
Who is daft yaf 419 groups
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Truvelisback(m): 9:01am On Aug 03, 2021
lessonotes:
I have begged and will continue to plead; secession is not a small thing and not the solution to Nigeria's woes.

Every entity from a broken secession often risks civil war. South Sudan is a clear case. Be warned!!! If the South West secede and there's civil war within that small region, where do we run to. No one is ready for that madness. I repeat Be warned!!!

I am beginning to think that these calls for secession are the work of opposition parties, when not in power. They use it as a tool to divide and it is glaring to see. My uncle who is resident in the US and pro PDP would bombard my WhatsApp with all this secession calls, messages and videos of propaganda and what not.

We know Nigeria is not working as it should, but secession is not the way to solve it.

Patriotism is dead.
People are seceding and they too wants to secede. Abi if dem secede finish na amala dem want to dey chop?

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by CaptainDo: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2021
YORUBA: Strong Leaders(Akerodudu, Fayemi, Afenifere etc) with stupid masses.
Igbo: Stupid leaders(Five clowns as governors, Ohaneze) with strong masses.
Imagine Igbos having the calibre of Leaders that Yorubas have (except Jagaban), with such aggressive followers...Nigeria would have disintegrated by now.
I am afraid Yorubas may get Ooduwa before Biafra.

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by INCREDIBLE007(m): 9:04am On Aug 03, 2021
grin

betrayal tactics
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Misterone: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2021
princemillla:
Eni to mo ni lo n se ni

Check the people who counter this petition Na 1 derica 1 tin milk members dem be.....we Sabi dem...

The B wailers......... They are the cause of the major problem we have in Nigeria( they own largest voters card and ready to die voting) mostly are illiterate who doesn't know their right from left. Once their baba say.....the say is the final.

May God deliver nija of this class of people.
this sounds like what an imbec!le would say. No meaning or sense in it
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Meti99(m): 9:08am On Aug 03, 2021
Who are the people inside the YAF

Akintoye we know
Igboho we know
Yoruba Imam at ilorin we know
That Alfa with white turban we know
KOIKI we know
Yoruba agitators we know...

Who are these masquerade YAF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Nobody: 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
Who are the members of YAF?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by skywalker240(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
lessonotes:
I have begged and will continue to plead; secession is not a small thing and not the solution to Nigeria's woes.

Every entity from a broken secession often risks civil war. South Sudan is a clear case. Be warned!!! If the South West secede and there's civil war within that small region, where do we run to. No one is ready for that madness. I repeat Be warned!!!

I am beginning to think that these calls for secession are the work of opposition parties, when not in power. They use it as a tool to divide and it is glaring to see. My uncle who is resident in the US and pro PDP would bombard my WhatsApp with all this secession calls, messages and videos of propaganda and what not.

We know Nigeria is not working as it should, but secession is not the way to solve it.

Patriotism is dead.
You're not making sense in all honesty, what you are saying is just like contemplating moving out of a burning house and still hoping water system and taps in the house are enough to put off the fire

1 Like

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Ayomivic(m): 9:09am On Aug 03, 2021
DefHQ:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/yoruba-group-petitions-united-nations-against-ilana-omo-oodua/

Politics : who are those Yoruba group. We want their names their villages each of them come from in Yoruba land and their father's compound if truly they are not Hausa fulanis bastard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by ojsmscom(m): 9:10am On Aug 03, 2021
No one is against AYAF OR YAM as they call themselves,is just a matter of voting your choice if referendum comes up ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by Fsglobals: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2021
DENMARK VISIT VISA ( GOVT PACKAGE). PRICE 1.850K. NON NEGOTIABLE. DEPOSIT 100K. THUMBPRINT@ EMBASSY ABUJA NEXT WEEK . VISA READY WITHIN 10DAYS AFTER THUMBPRINT. DATA PAGE AND PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH 100K DEPOSIT NEEDED NOW. BALANCE PAYMENT ONCES VISA IS OUT. PLS READY CLIENTS ONLY.call..070..59..65..49...11
Re: YAF: Yoruba Group Rejects Yoruba Nation, Petitions United Nations by realray(m): 9:13am On Aug 03, 2021
Don't mind them, they're Confusionist and I stand with yoruba nation....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Electricity: New Owners Complain Of ‘overwhelming’ Problems / Ikedi Ohakim Arraigned & Granted N10M Bail Over False Information / Maina: Buhari Is Good Man Surrounded By Cankerworms - Dino Melaye Defends Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.