Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,412 members, 7,853,813 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 04:00 AM

How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act (777 Views)

Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man / Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Plus-Sized Lady And A Dwarf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 04, 2021
I'm based in Germany and a divorcee hoping to start new life with a woman. I met this Romanian lady online "Tagged " to be precise, she claimed to be a single woman hoping to migrate to Germany and start a new life with a man . We chatted for a while and she said as soon as she could raised some money for transport she'll join me in Germany so we can start a new life together as couples. I requested to know how much it'll cost her to come over and she said 150 euro, when I checked the pflight ticket from Romania to Germany it was around 250 to 300 euro so I thought giving her 120 euro won't be a bad idea for her to fuel her car and come to Germany. I offered her 120 and she agreed it's enough, I asked for an account but she said she didn't have a bank account that I should send it through Moneygram which I obliged. But unfortunately the Moneygram office is not close to her so I had to send it to someone she claimed to be her uncle. As soon as I sent the money and she confirmed it , she stopped picking my calls, I reported the case to the Romanian police but they're saying the crime does not meet certain requirements for the lady to be prosecuted. I was shocked because this is the same yahoo yahoo Nigerians are been accused of all over the world and now it is the other way round and they're turning a blind eye. Who do we cry to when the accused is now the victim That's the profile of the Romanian lady on tagged .

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Kondomatic(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
You sent the money to your fellow man.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by pyyxxaro: 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Abba KYARI can help you , e go even sew free Kaftan for you join

Contact him asap, but you must give him his %

In ASARI’s Voice “ YOU ARE A MUMU MAN grin

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by RevolverOcelot(m): 9:59am On Aug 04, 2021
Op has it occurred to you that boys fit dey Benin city turn you to maga? Na naija guy scam u...relax cool

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Authority1o1(m): 10:00am On Aug 04, 2021
Okay...

You have been used and dumped.

Everybody believes fraud is the way out, until they fall victim for it. Then, they begin to experience the sweetness of being ripped off of their sweat, and suddenly they hate scammers and scam itself.

Mugu has fallen, guy man has chopped.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Massiveglory: 10:02am On Aug 04, 2021
Sorry bro. That is tactical emotional scam.
Tho she did not ask you for money, Na u use your hand donate.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by TarOrfeeek: 10:10am On Aug 04, 2021
angry

But if we in Nigeria ask you for money to give Orphanage, you will tell us to - Hope on God.

Hopefully your money will grow legs and run back to your bank account.
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by siofra(f): 10:11am On Aug 04, 2021
After they will say it's only Nigerian women that like money too much. Rubbish!!!
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Cyphar(m): 10:12am On Aug 04, 2021
You just sent the money to a fellow man like you grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by NarcissistKing(m): 10:14am On Aug 04, 2021
LMAO
You've been played. Sit up grin
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by NarcissistKing(m): 10:17am On Aug 04, 2021
siofra:
After they will say it's only Nigerian women that like money too much. Rubbish!!!

He was a sure cl and the bomber pulled a fast one on him. Nigga was scammed by a man.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 04, 2021
So our naija gees Dem still dey do this type of scam?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by AmgMakanaki(m): 10:34am On Aug 04, 2021
So sad you fell for this. And Which site is that ?
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by KingDash: 1:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Kondomatic:
You sent the money to your fellow man.
lwkmd..
Re: How I Was Scammed By A Romanian Lady And The Police Refused To Act by KingDash: 1:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
goltokka:
I'm based in Germany and a divorcee hoping to start new life with a woman. I met this Romanian lady online "Tagged " to be precise, she claimed to be a single woman hoping to migrate to Germany and start a new life with a man . We chatted for a while and she said as soon as she could raised some money for transport she'll join me in Germany so we can start a new life together as couples. I requested to know how much it'll cost her to come over and she said 150 euro, when I checked the pflight ticket from Romania to Germany it was around 250 to 300 euro so I thought giving her 120 euro won't be a bad idea for her to fuel her car and come to Germany. I offered her 120 and she agreed it's enough, I asked for an account but she said she didn't have a bank account that I should send it through Moneygram which I obliged. But unfortunately the Moneygram office is not close to her so I had to send it to someone she claimed to be her uncle. As soon as I sent the money and she confirmed it , she stopped picking my calls, I reported the case to the Romanian police but they're saying the crime does not meet certain requirements for the lady to be prosecuted. I was shocked because this is the same yahoo yahoo Nigerians are been accused of all over the world and now it is the other way round and they're turning a blind eye. Who do we cry to when the accused is now the victim That's the profile of the Romanian lady on tagged .
you go carry innocent woman pic put for here... good for you, you too like woman.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Refund This Money! / Mo / Please How Do I Get Rid Of This Spots On My Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.