Stats: 3,163,367 members, 7,853,640 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics (19596 Views)

10 Most Expensive States To Live In Nigeria In January 2024 - Nairametrics / Tinubunomics: Dissecting Tinubu’s Economic Track Records - Nairametrics / The Socioeconomic Impact Of The Lagos Okada Ban, One Week After - Nairametrics (2) (3) (4)

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by RiceProducers: 12:35pm On Aug 05, 2021
MASTERCHIEF0847:
Nigeria imports that much anti-biotics? What happened to local manufacturing?

The cheapest thing to make is common anti biotics. The drug molecules have typically made their development money hundreds of times over so the licensing is cheap and the equipment (Chinese) even cheaper.
I think there is more behind this story.
I think a some people are bringing in hard drugs, labeling them antibiotics and bribing customs to let them through.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 12:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Lol, how old are you? Because e reach to ask!
Look at fables this boy is mouthing here, terrible lies anybody in Nigeria already knows!

When did yorubas start importing biko? Because last time I checked, they're still fringe players in a sector that is overwhelmingly dominated by Igbos!!

Even yorubas who are informed will be embarrassed at the trash you're writing here.

Now you've graduated your own statistics upwards from yorubas controlling 65% of petroleum products to 80%.

Well, if basking in ignorance will make you sleep well at night, please go ahead. I only pity those that will believe your fantasies grin grin

You should be asking yourself how old you are and not me.
Yorubas have always imported more than the Igbos but they have not been loud about it like the Igbos who arrogate things to themselves.
Yorubas control these businesses and therefore import more than the Igbos.
The businesses include....Iron and steel,used vehicles(Tokunbo),Sea foods,Cereals,Petroleum products(Most petrol stations in Lagos are owned by Yorubas then we have a sprinkle of other tribes making it mandatory for Yorubas to control that sector)

Go through this thread..........

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

and see why Yorubas are the richest people in Nigeria and the way they import more than the Igbos.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
PediakAuthor:
An educative statistics...
Thank you sir
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by dadabashua1(m): 12:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

I'm more educated than the most educated person in your community. See this almajiri is talking about education, una dey go school?

I get una time today grin grin
lol,the joke is on you,I'm a Yoruba man,funny enough married to an igbo lady,I just feel some of you the unsuccessful one uses your bad languages to affect the awesome relationship between the successful igbos and other regions,and to even think that every region in the country are also into importing business, and what gives you the believe that is only igbos that imports is shocking, sure you won't like to know the number of Hausa and Yoruba billionaires that are into importing business. ..your mind set making every important issue into tribal perspective show your level of inferiority complex...God help you,and I pray he also free you from your disabilities amen.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Nobody: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2021
What is reception machine

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Go through that thread and you will know why Yorubas import than the Igbos but they are not loud about it.

https://www.nairaland.com/3918290/yorubas-most-industriousrichest-educated-tribe

You are sending me a thread that you and your brothers are praise yourselves ignorantly, while I sent you a document that cover list of oil and gas importers in Nigeria
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 1:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

You are sending me a thread that you and your brothers are praise yourselves ignorantly, while I sent you a document that cover list of oil and gas importers in Nigeria
Liar! You sent no document.Where is your lie lie document? Send it or open it here so everybody can see your deceit.Everybody knows that the people who control imports in petroleum products are the Yorubas.They have the highest number of petrol stations in Nigeria,mostly situated in Lagos.Wait,are you even disputing this fact?
You sound ignorant on those firms.They can be verified.Those companies all have their websites and addresses there and most of them are based in Nigeria while some are abroad.Yorubas have the highest number of indigenous industries both in Nigeria and abroad.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 1:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You should be asking yourself how old you are and not me.
Yorubas have always imported more than the Igbos but they have not been loud about it like the Igbos who arrogate things to themselves.
Yorubas control these businesses and therefore import more than the Igbos.
The businesses include....Iron and steel,used vehicles(Tokunbo),Sea foods,Cereals,Petroleum products(Most petrol stations in Lagos are owned by Yorubas then we have a sprinkle of other tribes making it mandatory for Yorubas to control that sector)

Go through this thread..........

and see why Yorubas are the richest people in Nigeria and the way they import more than the Igbos.

Yoruba and their jealousy, you people think that because Lagos host the major port then it automatically mean Yoruba import more than any other tribes.

Till today 65% - 70% of import in Nigeria ends in the SE east and we control the markets in Lagos, Abuja, PH, The entire South East rubbing shoulders with the hausa's in Kano, Kadina, Ibadan, oshogbo, Akure, Abeokuta, Jos etc

Like I always said, let Yoruba's replicate Ala-Aba, Computer Village, Ladipo, Trade Fair in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta, Ado-Ekiti, Akure if they claim they have the capacity. For Ndi-Igbo we have bigger ones in our home land, controlled 100% by us alone.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 1:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Liar! You sent no document.Where is your lie lie document? Send it or open it here so everybody can see your deceit.Everybody knows that the people who control imports in petroleum products are the Yorubas.They have the highest number of petrol stations in Nigeria,mostly situated in Lagos.Wait,are you even disputing this fact?
You sound ignorant on those firms.They can be verified.Those companies all have their websites and addresses there and most of them are based in Nigeria while some are abroad.Yorubas have the highest number of indigenous industries both in Nigeria and abroad.

Audio industries, that's what you guys said about controlling the hospitality industry, till we decimated you guys even in Lagos your home land,

In your home land we are controlling a bigger stack in your economy and have 100% of our economy back home, please who is fooling who?

We Pass You, No Bi Small.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Igbos are the livewire of Nigeria, without us Northern Nigeria will be like Niger rep and yorubaland will be Benin republic, that's why you all will rather commit suicide than allow us go. You guys know you can't do without us tongue tongue

You see how ignorant and backward you sound.There was a time Igbos largely stayed in their region and they were so backward and poorer than they are now.Nigeria practised regionalism at that time and Yorubaland and Yorubas were the richest and most progressive,even Yorubas lent money to Nigeria twice ....that is Hausas and Igbos.... until Aguiyi Ironsi,out of envy and jealousy,stopped regionalism because Yorubas were growing and developing astronomically and he introduced unitary system that had made Nigeria a stagnant nation.

Yoruba nation is here to stay*

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by CalmElder(m): 1:50pm On Aug 05, 2021
obiekunie01:
Abeg this sugarcane na which people dey buy am

i have 70 hectares of land abeg make i convert am to sugarcane plantation if i can get details of buyers.

NAIRALANDERS PLSS HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET BULK BUYERS OF SUGARCANE!!

Where is the location of the land?
How regular is rainfall around the area?
Is it loamy, clay or swamp?
Are there any record of herdsmen attacks?
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by KINGKONG(m): 2:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tramadol disguised as ANTIBIOTICS lol
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 2:20pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

Audio industries, that's what you guys said about controlling the hospitality industry, till we decimated you guys even in Lagos your home land,

In your home land we are controlling a bigger stack in your economy and have 100% of our economy back home, please who is fooling who?

We Pass You, No Bi Small.

You can use your mouth to say anything,lie and believe your lies but the thread has proven,largely too that Yorubas are way beyond Igbos in indigenous industries both in Nigeria and abroad.

These are more than 100 Yoruba billionaires that can be verified on the internet just like American billiionaires can be verified.
Let us see if Igbos have even up to 40.

Tayo Amusan
Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tunde Kelani
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Patrick Oriyomi
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Lanre Towry-Coker
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You can use your mouth to say anything,lie and believe your lies but the thread has proven,largely too that Yorubas are way beyond Igbos in indigenous industries both in Nigeria and abroad.

These are more than 100 Yoruba billionaires that can be verified on the internet just like American billiionaires can be verified.
Let us see if Igbos have even up to 40.

Tayo Amusan
Seriki Williams Abass
Dapo Abiodun
Doyin Abiola
Moshood Abiola
Samson Abioye
Iyinoluwa Aboyeji
Segun Abraham
Michael Ade-Ojo
Segun Adebutu
Silas Adekunle
Adedeji Adeleke
Mike Adenuga
Kunle Adewale
Segun "Aeroland" Adewale
Taiwo Afolabi
Salami Agbaje
Bode Akindele
Akinola Maja
Fredrick Obateru Akinruntan
Olatunji Ajisomo Alabi
Ralph Alabi
Demola Aladekomo
Adeyemo Alakija
Lanre Alfred
Kola Aluko
Ayo Animashaun
Chief E. O. Ashamu
Adekunle Ayeni
John Olatunde Ayeni
Tayo Ayeni
Olawale Ayilara
Wale Babalakin
Ade Bajomo
Mobolaji Bank Anthony
Alani Bankole
Richard Beale Blaize
Talabi Braithwaite
Bankole Cardoso
Folorunsho Coker
James Pinson Labulo Davies
T. A. Doherty
Fela Durotoye
Shafi Edu
Tunde Eso
Joseph Fadahunsi
Luti Fagbenle
Henry Fajemirokun
Samuel Fawehinmi
Antonio Deinde Fernandez
Tunde Folawiyo
Wahab Iyanda Folawiyo
Charles Joseph George
Keji Giwa
Jimoh Ibrahim
Oladipo Jadesimi
Tunde Kelani
Kase Lukman Lawal
Alaba Lawson
Olufemi Majekodunmi
Akinpelu Obisesan
Jacob Odulate
Akin Babalola Kamar Odunsi
Adeola Odutola
Chris Ogunbanjo
Adebayo Ogunlesi
Temitope Ogunsemo
Ayo Ogunsheye
Olufemi Oguntamu
Wole Oguntokun
Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi
Adekunle Ojora
Alex Oke
Molade Okoya-Thomas
Razaq Okoya
Habeeb Okunola
Bukunyi Olateru-Olagbegi
Duro Olowu
Femi Olubanwo
Olalekan Olude
Ade A. Olufeko
Otunba Fatai Olukoga
Jide Omokore
Lawrence Omole
Oluseun Onigbinde
Patrick Oriyomi
Femi Otedola
Oba Otudeko
Gbenga Oyebode
Olateju Oyeleye
Samuel Herbert Pearse
Femi Pedro
Candido Da Rocha
John W. Rogers Jr.
Herzekiah Andrew Shanu
Mohammed Shitta Bey
Biodun Shobanjo
Ernest Shonekan
Yemisi Adedoyin Shyllon
Olalekan Sipasi
Taiwo Olowo
Temidayo Isaiah Oniosun
Olusola Teniola
Bosun Tijani
Adewale Tinubu
Lanre Towry-Coker
Ade Tuyo
William Vivour
Akintola Williams.

See this one, audio billionaire. With all this audio names yet Yoruba's can't replicate Ala-Aba, Computer Village, Trade Fair, Ladipo in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta etc. Stay there be posting name while we continue to grow silently, billionaire my foot.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 3:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

See this one, audio billionaire. With all this audio names yet Yoruba's can't replicate Ala-Aba, Computer Village, Trade Fair, Ladipo in Ibadan, Oshogbo, Abeokuta etc. Stay there be posting name while we continue to grow silently, billionaire my foot.

You dont have anything to say again when you have been plumelled left,right and center with raw fact grin
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by FreeIgbos: 3:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
dadabashua1:
lol,the joke is on you,I'm a Yoruba man,funny enough married to an igbo lady,I just feel some of you the unsuccessful one uses your bad languages to affect the awesome relationship between the successful igbos and other regions,and to even think that every region in the country are also into importing business, and what gives you the believe that is only igbos that imports is shocking, sure you won't like to know the number of Hausa and Yoruba billionaires that are into importing business. ..your mind set making every important issue into tribal perspective show your level of inferiority complex...God help you,and I pray he also free you from your disabilities amen.

You're dense, and there is no doubt about it. Firstly, you guys are always running after Igbo women because it lifts your ego but I wonder who you're leaving your fat and ugly women for, who is going to marry them?

Secondly, you guys have never had any love for Igbos, on the contrary, your age-long hate, envy and bitterness for the Igbo man has always been your rallying call to nationhood. Even foreigners, including heads of state of countries and other scolars have documented the hate other Nigerians always exhibit against Igbos. Ahmadu Bello has his hate speeches against Igbos in video back in the 1960's. Awolowo had his. Same sentiments by several others both high and low, currently same hate has been elevated by Buhari. Only a different dishonest person like you will want to deny it. I can show you lots of documented evidences of hate speeches and actions against Igbos, they are all over the net!

Maybe you also lack ability to read and comprehend or just the yoruba nature playing in you, because I never said that only Igbos import in Nigeria, does that even make sense? Rather I said that Igbos are the majority which any honest and informed person will acknowledge too.

Talking about being successful, I have been able to rise above the deplorable situation in this cursed country. I have virtually everything I once dreamed of as a kid and very soon I will make my way out of this godforsaken and utterly useless country, not necessarily to go seek for greener pastures but to protect my kids and their future from these hellhole and hopefully to return when Biafra is restored.

You pretentious and hypocritical lots are the ones that need God's mercy.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 3:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You dont have anything to say again when you have been plumelled left,right and center with raw fact grin

What fact? You call this Fake Billionaires fact? With noting tangible to show as investment only on paper, I beg free me with your paper Billionaires
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by israelinvests: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2021
Make I settle the scores... List 10 Igbo / Yoruba popular major petroleum marketer
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by RiceProducers: 3:18pm On Aug 05, 2021
obiekunie01:
Abeg this sugarcane na which people dey buy am

i have 70 hectares of land abeg make i convert am to sugarcane plantation if i can get details of buyers.

NAIRALANDERS PLSS HELP ME WITH INFORMATION ON HOW TO GET BULK BUYERS OF SUGARCANE!!

You need to contact BUA or Dangote Sugar. They will make you an out grower with 100% financial support.
If your farm is road connected to existing sugarcane processing plants, that's even better
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by dadabashua1(m): 3:27pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

You're dense, and there is no doubt about it. Firstly, you guys are always running after Igbo women because it lifts your ego but I wonder who you're leaving your fat and ugly women for, who is going to marry them?

Secondly, you guys have never had any love for Igbos, on the contrary, your age-long hate, envy and bitterness for the Igbo man has always been your rallying call to nationhood. Even foreigners, including heads of state of countries and other scolars have documented the hate other Nigerians always exhibit against Igbos. Ahmadu Bello has his hate speeches against Igbos in video back in the 1960's. Awolowo had his. Same sentiments by several others both high and low, currently same hate has been elevated by Buhari. Only a different dishonest person like you will want to deny it. I can show you lots of documented evidences of hate speeches and actions against Igbos, they are all over the net!

Maybe you also lack ability to read and comprehend or just the yoruba nature playing in you, because I never said that only Igbos import in Nigeria, does that even make sense? Rather I said that Igbos are the majority which any honest and informed person will acknowledge too.

Talking about being successful, I have been able to rise above the deplorable situation in this cursed country. I have virtually everything I once dreamed of as a kid and very soon I will make my way out of this godforsaken and utterly useless country, not necessarily to go seek for greener pastures but to protect my kids and their future from these hellhole and hopefully to return when Biafra is restored.

You pretentious and hypocritical lots are the ones that need God's mercy.
kaiiiiii,who did this to you? So much bitterness and hate in one soul,God help you, WE HATE IGBOS?...wawooooooooo I rest my case,
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by FreeIgbos: 3:30pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

You see how ignorant and backward you sound.There was a time Igbos largely stayed in their region and they were so backward and poorer than they are now.Nigeria practised regionalism at that time and Yorubaland and Yorubas were the richest and most progressive,even Yorubas lent money to Nigeria twice ....that is Hausas and Igbos.... until Aguiyi Ironsi,out of envy and jealousy,stopped regionalism because Yorubas were growing and developing astronomically and he introduced unitary system that had made Nigeria a stagnant nation.

Yoruba nation is here to stay*

Trash!!!
Yet Eastern region was the fastest growing economy prior to the civil war.

Without the oil and gas resources from Igboland in present day SE and SS, yorubaland won't have been any better than Benin republic. We give you free oil money, free human resources that makes Lagos vibrant and you have mouth to talk rubbish.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 3:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

Trash!!!
Yet Eastern region was the fastest growing economy prior to the civil war.

Without the oil and gas resources from Igboland in present day SE and SS, yorubaland won't have been any better than Benin republic. We give you free oil money, free human resources that makes Lagos vibrant and you have mouth to talk rubbish.

What made your fake fastest economy not grow until you were lent money by the Yorubas so you dont go extinct?

During regionalism there was nothing like oil and Yorubas lent money to your lazy ancestors
two times while we built built the first skyscrapper,first television,first newspaper,free health care etc.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by FreeIgbos: 3:42pm On Aug 05, 2021
dadabashua1:
kaiiiiii,who did this to you? So much bitterness and hate in one soul,God help you, WE HATE IGBOS?...wawooooooooo I rest my case,

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Was Henry Kissinger an Igbo man? Do you still need more evidences?? Because there are so many of them including the actual hate speeches and actions against Igbos!!
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by dadabashua1(m): 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
FreeIgbos:

"Igbos are wandering Jews of West Africa - gifted, aggressive, westernized, and at best, envied and resented, but mostly despised by their neighbors in the Federation---" (a White House Memo on Biafra January 28, 1969 to President Nixon by Secretary of State, Henry Kissinger) (Source : U.S Foreign Relations Documents Volume 5 , 1969)

Was Henry Kissinger an Igbo man? Do you still need more evidences?? Because there are so many of them including the actual hate speeches and actions against Igbos!!
I only need one evidence, show me evidence that I hate the igbo,those guys you mentioned don't speak for me and millions of young Yoruba people today,show me evidence that I hate the igbos plsssss,I will be waiting for your mention, let me also remind you that there was NEVER a records of destruction of igbos properties in ANY Yoruba land during the civil war,which same cannot be said of your fellow igbos (the south south) it means the average Yoruba man loves igbos more than how igbos loves themselves.

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by 10kgod(m): 3:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
PediakAuthor:
An educative statistics...

We even import sugarcane.... Omo
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 3:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

What fact? You call this Fake Billionaires fact? With noting tangible to show as investment only on paper, I beg free me with your paper Billionaires
Even abroad,the Yorubas are the only Nigerians who have gone to Europe with nothing but been able to establish multi billion dollar companies.Yorubas like Harry Akande,Kas Lookman Lawal...once the fourth richest black man in USA,Bayo Ogunlesi etcNo Igbo because they are dull in real business..
wink

Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 4:01pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Even abroad,the Yorubas are the only Nigerians who have gone to Europe with nothing but been able to establish multi billion dollar companies.Yorubas like Harry Akande,Kas Lookman Lawal...once the fourth richest black man in USA,Bayo Ogunlesi etcNo Igbo because they are dull in real business..
wink

See Otundo........the people of Paper Billionaires
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Hassanmaye(m): 4:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Timmi:

You need to free yourself from importing fake drugs into Nigeria by the Igbos/Igbos first. The customs are looking for fake products and smuggled goods. Your people - Igbos/Igbos specialize in either importing fake drugs and/or banned illegal substances that killed and/or damaged people lives; and smuggling contrabands. Illegality is in your blood and hence the law needs to be applied to check mate your people before they destroyed Nigerians.
Nigerians will be better off if the Igbos/Ibos/Igbos packed their stuff to their southeastern states and leave the rest of us alone. Then, they can kill themselves with their illegality and fake drugs.
True
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Obamaofusa: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2021
Ngorbungor:

See Otundo........the people of Paper Billionaires

Your tongue is gone,stone billionaire?
Name one Igboman that has multi billion firm abroad like Bode Akinbode,Deinde Fernandez,Bayo Ogunlesi etc.Igbos are not business savvy like the Yoruba but they are trying sha.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by FreeIgbos: 4:14pm On Aug 05, 2021
dadabashua1:
I only need one evidence, show me evidence that I hate the igbo,those guys you mentioned don't speak for me and millions of young Yoruba people today,show me evidence that I hate the igbos plsssss,I will be waiting for your mention, let me also remind you that there was NEVER a records of destruction of igbos properties in ANY Yoruba land during the civil war,which same cannot be said of your fellow igbos (the south south) it means the average Yoruba man loves igbos more than how igbos loves themselves.

What are you even saying? You can deny with mouth even when your actions betray your mindset. When your brothers were making evil statements that will make the Nazis green with envy, all targeted at Igbos when they were vulnerable, was it out of love?

Statements like "when I get into Igbo heartland, I will shoot at everything that moves and even those that don't move"

"You can't continue to feed your enemies so they eat..." At a time millions of children were ravaged by kwashiorkor and facing imminent death due to a blockade. Was that out of love too? Isn't this the same sort of "love" Nazis showed Jews??

What about the recent "drowning in the lagoon speech" by a so-called oba in Lagos?

What Ijaws did in old Rivers State is all part of what I'm saying and what Henry Kissinger and many others observed too.
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Ngorbungor(m): 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Your tongue is gone,stone billionaire?
Name one Igboman that has multi billion firm abroad like Bode Akinbode,Deinde Fernandez,Bayo Ogunlesi etc.Igbos are not business savvy like the Yoruba but they are trying sha.

Hahahaha.... same name year in year out Paper Billionaires
Re: Top 10 imports in Nigeria in Q1 2021- Nairametrics by Funjosh(m): 4:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Sugarcane ke shocked

Adamawa, Kano, Ogun, Oyo Top List Of Buhari’s Aides; Imo, Edo Top Agencies / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Buni (Photos) / An Open Letter To Mrs. Aisha Buhari On The BBC Interview- Princewill Chimereze

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144