Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,163 members, 7,811,366 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (48422 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Playloaded: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2021
The tweep said that his friend gave his girlfriend N300,000 as seed capital for business, but she used a chunk of the money that was sent to her to buy “hair” instead.

A Nigerian lady who was gifted money by her man to start a brand decided to use the money to purchase hair instead.

The story was shared by a Twitter user @RemyTwiits who is close friends with the lady’s boyfriend. The tweep said that his friend gave his girlfriend N300,000 as seed capital for business, but she used a chunk of the money that was sent to her to buy “hair” instead.

According to @RemyTwiits, the young lady had been bugging her man about wanting to start a brand but needed funds to kickstart her project and so her man sent N300k but after receiving money, she spent a whopping N250k in buying hair.

When she was confronted about her action, the lady is reported to have said she acquired the hair because “hair is an investment”.

@RemyTwiits shared;
”Females obsession with hair is one thing I can’t understand. A friend of mine sent his babe 300k because he has been hearing her complain about how she wanted to start a brand but she needed money

Guess what? She used 250k out of that money to buy hair.

Hair fam.

Hair.

when she was confronted she went about saying things like “hair is an investment”

How many % increase are you getting from it please. I’m so confused and concerned and… ahhhhhhhhh”

https://playloaded.com.ng/nigerian-lady-buys-hair-with-money-given-to-her-by-boyfriend-to-start-a-business/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by WiszyFraud: 11:29am On Aug 05, 2021
Not our business sha..

lipsrsealed

202 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing

17 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Mcfi(m): 11:30am On Aug 05, 2021
Chaiii.
Empty skull, the girl in particular

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by house10studio: 11:32am On Aug 05, 2021
just count ur lose, but b4 u do fuk fuk fuk fuk fuk don't drop big money just tranport fare wen u tired of fuking then move on.

64 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by nrexzy: 11:44am On Aug 05, 2021
Very big investment ooo

Wisdom don finish her

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by slawormiir: 11:46am On Aug 05, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Females and hair

And funny enough most niggarz can't tell if the hairstyle of a baby girl is expensive or not....we can't even differentiate....

Still these baby girls will be thinking that with expensive hairs and wigs they can get our attention

What actually gets our attention is the boobs and asss

435 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Sonnobax15(m): 11:48am On Aug 05, 2021
grin
That kind expensive hair on top head wey no get oil talk more of senseshocked

Honestly,most of these girls wey dey rock these expensive hair no dey get anything to offer apart from flaunting their fake beauty via their heavy makeup lipsrsealed

Left for me cha,my banny go dey rock constant low cut grin At least make breeze of sense dey enter her head......

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by yanabasee1(m): 12:07pm On Aug 05, 2021
She's right..... The hair is an investment.....

By the time she slays with it and caught the attention of some of our well to do Alhajis, will be cashing out real big.....

He should've asked for a return of investment from her... Because that babe is about to get richer....

Her usual 5k per night will now be 50k per night... That's a huge upgrade....

172 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Vision4God: 12:11pm On Aug 05, 2021
The man should be ready to undergo a lifelong course named "obsession management" when he eventually marries her.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 12:17pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vision4God:
The man should be ready to undergo a lifelong course named "obsession management" when he eventually marries her.

^^^^This is how u identify the broke guys....They call women gold digger when they cant aford them.
Bro please loook for job (no oofense) undecided

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Odoogu(m): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

^^^^This is how u identify the broke guys....They call women gold digger when they cant aford them.

So because him talk him mind, he is supposed to be broke?
We know people like you... Las Las na redpill you go still choke oncheesy

151 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Odoogu(m): 12:31pm On Aug 05, 2021
Them girls no get conscience...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
Imagine what you just spew. Freely gave her for business and not some hair shit just to impress other rich men.
Apparently,u females can never stop hoeing

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 12:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Odoogu:

So because him talk him mind, he is supposed to be broke?
We know people like you... Las Las na redpill you go still choke oncheesy

Brother the rule is simple. if u cant aford woman, stay single or toast men. loads of mens outthere lookin for boy friend
I gave my girl friends cousin 150k juss two weeks ago and I dint even yansh her nor do i have any yanshin intention.
I simply gave her the money because her future plan is to be a lawyer and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite.
I called her one day & ask for her account number, telling her I want her to help me buy some things for a friends birthday. ..and then she called me back and said *what do u want me to buy with the 150k*. I said, its yours. She freak out. she ask why. I simply said: you a loyal friend.
SON, WATCH N LEARN: THATS HOW BIG BOYS ROLL!!!!! (Peace) angry

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by habsydiamond(m): 12:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Do you still need anyone to tell u say na akamu dey that girl brain.. How can a guy work hard give u money to invest.. U come use am buy hair.. Who does that mehn!!!

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Odoogu(m): 12:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother the rule is simple. if u cant aford woman, stay single or toast men. loads of mens outthere lookin for boy friend
I gave my girl friends cousin 150k juss two weeks ago and I dint even yansh her nor do i have any yanshin intention.
I simply gave her the money because her future plan is to be a lawyer and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite.
I called her one, ask for her account number telling her I want her to help me buy some things for a friends birthday. ..and then she called me back and said *what do u want me to buy with the 150k*. I said, its yours. She freak out. she ask why. I simply said: you a loyal friend.
BRO, WATCH N LEARN: THATS HOW BIG BOYS ROLL!!!!! (Peace) angry

Bro... cheesycheesycheesy you funny die...
It's either you old memeber and new moniker or something in between.
You see I done see small for nl and characters like yours are just so easy to read.

Gave your girlfriend cousin 150k cheesy ... You wey never chop.

You no fit run that kind parole with Obi sef before him add The Cubana.
Abeg park well. tongue

164 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by SmartPolician: 12:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
If you believe this trashy post, then you would believe that India beat Nigeria 99:1 and was banned from playing international football afterwards.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Qatar2022: 1:05pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
You must be stupid and you are a disgrace to your family, imagine what human being say from that gutter you call mouth

47 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 05, 2021
Some women need serious deliverance.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
Qatar2022:

You must be stupid and you are a disgrace to your family, imagine what human being say from that gutter you call mouth
OK

2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Freestainworld(m): 1:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
This one needs urgent dumping, not ordinary dumping, like a refuse in a dirty bin.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by fuckingAyaya(m): 1:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
The simp deserves this,I hope no grudges against the girl

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Odoogu:

Bro... cheesycheesycheesy you funny die...
It's either you old memeber and new moniker or something in between.
You see I done see small for nl and characters like yours are just so easy to read.

Gave your girlfriend cousin 150k cheesy ... You wey never chop.

You no fit run that kind parole with Obi sef before him add The Cubana.
Abeg park well. tongue

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:03pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:

Eat shit

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Notryme80: 2:28pm On Aug 05, 2021
That babe must be an unnecessary idiot

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Notryme80: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry

Well done o. So you be big boy for NL?
BTW, truck don arrive so call Kenny make una load am before next truck come abeg.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Notryme80: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

Eat shit
And die

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by TheMan3: 2:36pm On Aug 05, 2021
Well she may have actually invested the money on the business.

Do you know how much she can potentially make wearing that hair?? Lol smh

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by skywalker240(m): 2:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
When their fellow colleagues made a statement about 250° wig and pot bellies plus smelly puna and laziness coupled with stupidity

All of them here were on world war 6

No wonder they ganged up to convince their feminist mod (who is also an evening newspaper) to ban mosdii

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Vision4God: 2:53pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Quite interesting
You just exposed your thought level

Please let your comments always be aimed at making impact.

There's this popular quote that says
"pay now & play later"
Eating what is meant for investment isnt a wise decision. Think!!!! Think!!!!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 3:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Vision4God:

Quite interesting
You just exposed your thought level

Please let your comments always be aimed at making impact.

There's this popular quote that says
"pay now & play later"
Eating what is meant for investment isnt a wise decision. Think!!!! Think!!!!

Brother please if u don't have moiney to chase women, live it for us big boys to chase women.
Go & find job or sell petrol sir. STOP NAGGING!! (no ooofense) angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, 8 Characteristics Of A Stingy Guy On First Date / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.