Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,530 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business (48445 Views)

Lady Buys 5k Wristwatch For Boyfriend As Birthday Gift, Laments As He Rejects It / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Sex Video Of Lagos Lesbians Leaked By Boyfriend. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by pregnantMan: 4:00pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by YorubaNinja: 4:39pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother the rule is simple. if u cant aford woman, stay single or toast men. loads of mens outthere lookin for boy friend
I gave my girl friends cousin 150k juss two weeks ago and I dint even yansh her nor do i have any yanshin intention.
I simply gave her the money because her future plan is to be a lawyer and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite.
I called her one day & ask for her account number, telling her I want her to help me buy some things for a friends birthday. ..and then she called me back and said *what do u want me to buy with the 150k*. I said, its yours. She freak out. she ask why. I simply said: you a loyal friend.
SON, WATCH N LEARN: THATS HOW BIG BOYS ROLL!!!!! (Peace) angry

Ekeletu... The greatest SIMP of all time!!! grin

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 05, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
make una dey use sense dey attend to issues o..
Now that same girl if not monitored will come back asking for more...
She said give me money to invest not dash me money.
If am to setup someone in business, if she didn't grow it, am not leaving her.. I like to see people prosper..

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by ruggedtimi(m): 9:19pm On Aug 05, 2021
is same thing as using the money to buy samsung or iphone
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by ruggedtimi(m): 9:24pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

Brother the rule is simple. if u cant aford woman, stay single or toast men. loads of mens outthere lookin for boy friend
I gave my girl friends cousin 150k juss two weeks ago and I dint even yansh her nor do i have any yanshin intention.
I simply gave her the money because her future plan is to be a lawyer and everytime she cathes me with other base, she kept her mouth quite.
I called her one day & ask for her account number, telling her I want her to help me buy some things for a friends birthday. ..and then she called me back and said *what do u want me to buy with the 150k*. I said, its yours. She freak out. she ask why. I simply said: you a loyal friend.
lol bro thats $300....my younger brother friend based in the us sent him $600 and asked if it was enough. There is no big boy in sending someone N150k ( $300 )

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Kenneth10110(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

I actually taught the cousin was a male bro keep simping that's if you not even a lady.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 9:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Kenneth10110:

I actually taught the cousin was a male bro keep simping that's if you not even a lady.

PumPum KING
Sir, the word *King* is a female from where i come from??....Sir, I givvvvvvvvup!!!! (SMH) undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Pumpumking: 9:52pm On Aug 05, 2021
ruggedtimi:
lol bro thats $300....my younger brother friend based in the us sent him $600 and asked if it was enough. There is no big boy in sending someone N150k ( $300 )

You funny? U judging me on $300, 4real?? $300 dollars? i dont belif this ha ha ha ha ha....Bro i have not laugh like this for a looooong tme ha ha hah ha. I give people I dont know moiney for free.....good moiney.

Bro, if u know wot I do for livvvvin.....truss me....u will go into hiding!!! (REAL TALK) angry

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 05, 2021
Na wa oh
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Kenneth10110(m): 9:56pm On Aug 05, 2021
Pumpumking:

PumPum KING
Sir, the word *King* is a female from where i come from??....Sir, I givvvvvvvvup!!!! (SMH) undecided

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by kemicalreact: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2021
Odoogu:

Bro... cheesycheesycheesy you funny die...
It's either you old memeber and new moniker or something in between.
You see I done see small for nl and characters like yours are just so easy to read.

Gave your girlfriend cousin 150k cheesy ... You wey never chop.

You no fit run that kind parole with Obi sef before him add The Cubana.
Abeg park well. tongue

Na MrCork be dat. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Odoogu(m): 6:11am On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Bro if u tink am joking, come to Island tomorrow and I will give u 10k cash...juss like that.
Bro i roll like a baller..big time
u dont belif, try me!!! angry
j

cheesycheesy
Badt man things....
Bros I believe you finish. Tuale.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by HRHQueenPhil(f): 6:54am On Aug 06, 2021
Women, make sure u are in church this month...GOD will give u direction

Thank God u will get free transportation to church,just be at oshodi in front of army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by benqo01(m): 7:03am On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Lol bro u need to grow up why re u now telling us? Shift go front na only u don give woman money before we don hear u Oya go sleep
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by fattprince(m): 5:49pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
Some boyfriend sef,why still put eyes on what she does with the money you freely gave her,not a good thing
Lemme not talk. I ask you money for business. You gave me 450k I use it to buy PS 5. So you wouldn't put eyes in why my life hasn't change financially? Please show some empathy.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by LoveJesus87(m): 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Not our business sha..

lipsrsealed
best comment so far

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Files: 7:19pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's women for you
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by dorodee(m): 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
250% density

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
She will make the money overnight, it's not a problem.toto money and oil money no difference

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by SeeHim: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by wetmenow: 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
She just settled her problem
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by AuroraB(f): 7:22pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nobody will tension me sad
Instagram and it's flambeau no see me ooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by pacespot(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
That her hair is also an investment to look good for the sugar daddy business.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Skillsnigeria: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
That's good for her
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by brosom(m): 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Females and hair

And funny enough most niggarz can't tell if the hairstyle of a baby girl is expensive or not....we can't even differentiate....

Still these baby girls will be thinking that with expensive hairs and wigs they can get our attention

What actually gets our attention is the boobs and asss
very bad niggar,

Danmm niggar grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by TWLifestyle: 7:24pm On Aug 06, 2021
Abegi , Men use loan money to marry new wives everyday , carry investment money to buy range rover they can't afford . Na today .
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by oluwaseyi0: 7:25pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

When they call you zzor now you will start vehemently denying the obvious

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by yuping(m): 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:
KAI
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by oluwaseyi0: 7:26pm On Aug 06, 2021
yuping:

KAI
he's probably zzor
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Mcslize: 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Rozcol:

Rozcol, fear God for once na!
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Seun360(m): 7:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
pacespot:
That her hair is also an investment to look good for the sugar daddy business.

Add Yahoo boys to the list too.
Re: Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business by Princedapace(m): 7:28pm On Aug 06, 2021
Pumpumking:

Black men mentality always thinking that they buy women..
So becus u gave someone 150k, the other guy is broke and u are rich and u can afford women? Hahahahahahahahahaha

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mouth Odour Experience / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says / She Surprised Me With This As A Pre- Valentine Treat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.