Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,507 members, 7,954,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:44 PM

My Babe Under Threat ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Under Threat ! (1128 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / My Closest Friend Had Sex With My Babe / What Should I Do? My Babe Just Told Me She Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Babe Under Threat ! by rumomonga(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2011
I once posted on how my gf sees nothing wrong in cheating on me. Through chastisement, NLrs were able to liberate me.
I finally broke up with her and got hooked to a pweety gurl. I was enjoying the sweetness of a healthy relationship until my ex popped into the scene.
She started by sending threatening texts to my new gurl (how she got her number is still a mystery), she graduated to calling her to threaten her and also giving her numbers out to friends to threaten her the more. Now she has been to my new gf's house uncountable times but met her absence.
I have called and met my ex to let everything come to a halt, her last reply was- " listen and listen good, we are meant to be together and no b*tchy a55 is coming btw us"
my new babe is scared. Am a bit confused myself. NL ADVICE STRONGLY NEEDED[color=#990000][/color]
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by hunkyjohn(m): 7:46pm On May 16, 2011
You need to show her who is boss. It is an opportunity for you to prove to your sweet new babe that you can protect her. Don't miss the opportunity.
Teach that B-I-A-T-C-H a lesson she will never forget.  angry angry angry
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Sirfly: 7:47pm On May 16, 2011
hunkyjohn:

You need to show her who is boss. It is an opportunity for you to prove to your sweet new babe that you can protect her. Don't miss the opportunity.
Teach that B-I-A-C-H a lesson she will never forget. angry angry angry

I co sign.
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by MMM2(m): 7:48pm On May 16, 2011
op
with ur story i can c dat u re a jew boy or man,
such things dont happen 2 people like me,
becos i will send d girl 2 her early grave and in a very terrible way.

DE HARD WAY AND DE ONLY WAY.
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by 1one: 7:58pm On May 16, 2011
@poster
Are u in Nigeria or outside the country,It would really help me answer you,
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Dvampire(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2011
call police o. take ur babe to police and make dat crazy ex-girl sign undertaken in the presence of lawyer say if anything happen to u or ur girl, she and members of her family would be held responsible. sound am to the ears of her mama and papa o so dat dem go know o.
if person no fit climb iroko tree na for ground dem dey talk am.
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by HighChief4(m): 9:09pm On May 16, 2011
Dvampire:

call police o. take your babe to police and make dat crazy ex-girl sign undertaken in the presence of lawyer say if anything happen to u or your girl, she and members of her family would be held responsible. sound am to the ears of her mama and papa o so dat dem go know o.
if person no fit climb iroko tree na for ground dem dey talk am.

This sounds good
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by 190: 10:24pm On May 16, 2011
OP: Take the case to the cops

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3o88DOj94I&feature=related[/flash]
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by 190: 10:26pm On May 16, 2011
Dvampire:

call police o. take your babe to police and make dat crazy ex-girl sign undertaken in the presence of lawyer say if anything happen to u or your girl, she and members of her family would be held responsible. sound am to the ears of her mama and papa o so dat dem go know o.
[size=28pt]if person no fit climb iroko tree na for ground dem dey talk am.[/size]

[size=28pt]DIES!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Pweety4me(f): 10:30pm On May 16, 2011
Call the police!
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Nobody: 10:31pm On May 16, 2011
LOL wow. Drama.
some sort of court case might be necessary. and if all else fails, well, who are those that keep saying a man shouldn't smack a bitch.  grin
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by toyemz(f): 11:33pm On May 16, 2011
@poster
you do know that if your ex touches or beats your present girlfriend, she can be done for assault and it will have no connection to the fact that they both dated the same man?
the onus lies with you and you only
you need to be firm with your ex and let her know that it is over between,do not be soft with her,do not show any form of tenderness or even politeness kos that will only be misinterpreted and conduced as something else
tell her to get lost, use harsh words on her, tell her she irritates you and that you can never get back with her
if she doesn't stop,then you have no option than to involve the police
good luck
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by obowunmi(m): 11:45pm On May 16, 2011
This is what happens when you date hoodrats.
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by violent(m): 12:10am On May 17, 2011
hahaha, your ex threatened your girlfriend and you come crying on Nairaland. . . what happened to those days when men had ballz?
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Nobody: 12:45am On May 17, 2011
violent:

hahaha, your ex threatened your girlfriend and you come crying on Nairaland. . . what has happened to you these days. Have you lost your ballz?
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by CrazyMan(m): 1:00am On May 17, 2011
Call the cops
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Phate07(m): 1:05am On May 17, 2011

OP
Find a gun. A big one. angry
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by jesus3: 5:09pm On May 17, 2011
Pweety4me:

Call the police!

Hey madam. How do u do? Just saying hi kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by dazzle37(f): 5:28pm On May 17, 2011
hmmmm, i don't mean to be rude to you or your girl friend,

but before i ask, you must know that i am a very civilized and matured minded lady

Is your new girl friend so much of a whimp angry angry angry

can't she show the crazy ex her place ?

Is the ex the only one that chop craze ? angry angry angry

In as much as i appreciate peace and understanding through dialogue,

but if the other party is not willing to co-operate, then i would show her that whatever that thing she things she has, other people have it too angry >:

( angry, the phone calls were not enough for her, but for her to have the guts to show up at my door simply means she is looking for someone to tame

her and trust me, i will treat her as though am trying to tame a wild animal. what rubbish, why is she scared ? did she do anything wrong? is it a

crime to date someone you like well Thank God sha, its like this kind of people already know who to carry their rubbish to, cos they know its not

every girl they can do that to, i don't support a guy hitting a girl, but trust me, some girls sure deserve it, to knock some sense back into their heads. angry angry
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by rumomonga(m): 8:42pm On May 19, 2011
@ Dazzle, muah, u r such a darling
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by Wislet(f): 12:14am On May 20, 2011
@OP, pls handle this wit caution. With dat kind of girl, no one could know wat goes on in her mind. Let her not resort to anything diabolical or try to use chemical on your girl. Report her to her family and de police. And get her to sign an undertaken. These kind of girls need a strong hand.
Re: My Babe Under Threat ! by annita19(f): 2:41am On May 20, 2011
Ok I understand she have no life. Report her to the cops, the next time you see in the same bullsht smack some life into her. Btw your new gf most be too slow

(1) (Reply)

Deaf N Dumb Girlz R The Best! / Exciting Facebook Invitation Turned Into A Nightmare. / Will You Marry Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.