Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) (40978 Views)

This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements / Twitter User Searching For Husband For Her 47-Year-Old Aunty (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by qtguru(m): 4:27pm On Aug 06, 2021
Oyiboman69:
The notion that women are doing men favour when they decides to stick around them for any reasons still beats my imagination....

Sticking around them and believing in someone are 2 different thing, you'd to be hardened man not to appreciate loyalty and moral support.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

I read it clearly.

Mind you, usifo was married with kids and was also successful.
Selah.

Comparing apples and cassava.
Did Usifo's wife come to write about their grass to grace and ministering story as well?
This is how you lots fail exams.
Have the humility to recognise that you erred there; you wont die.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Majestybaba92(m): 5:02pm On Aug 06, 2021
Nelson21:
The photograph says it all.

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.

What I was about to say!
Very unattractive
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by uthlaw: 5:20pm On Aug 06, 2021
CharisEleos:
I hope he'll not start chasing after other girls now that sufferness has cleared from his eyes.

See how transformed and more polished he now looks in the second pics. Money and good weather is good

By the way, I've seen this pics before.

Yeiii.. FTC.

I dedicate it to the lovely couple.
he can chase if he wishes,Sabi na him suffer the suffer...dating someone when is broke does not mean you stand by him....Sabi na her papa house she de eat!
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2021
uthlaw:
he can chase if he wishes,Sabi na him suffer the suffer...dating someone when is broke does not mean you stand by him....Sabi na her papa house she de eat!

Lol... Men!

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 06, 2021
PhilipReigns:
It's because she's not so beautiful externally.

I don't know your definition of beauty, but the girl in that old photo is damn beautiful to me. Beauty is truly in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Paulianfa(m): 6:46pm On Aug 06, 2021
PhD no be beans ooooo
The man try, kudos
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 06, 2021
Aurelius1:
He was a waiter in New Zealand right? Try it in Nigeria and see if his waiter job can feed him talk less of sponsoring his education.

Bank job self never feed you finish for naija cheesy grin...

1 Like

Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Clinghton: 8:09pm On Aug 06, 2021
Not all ladies would help a man in such situation, some would suck/make him go astray.

Men chose wisely.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Gfskw: 11:30pm On Aug 06, 2021
O
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Poleski: 5:58am On Aug 07, 2021
Real PhD, not Nigerian PhD.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Queenethofficia: 7:24am On Aug 07, 2021
Was it not these man that said if you don't eat like my wife you are not a wife material ? Congrats to him
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Longman8: 10:18am On Aug 07, 2021
Clear fact. Congratulations to u all.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by razible5384(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2021
Nelson21:

If you are a guy and you're still struggling financially the best advice I can give you is focus on your hustle and ignore/avoid ladies.

If you cant ignore/avoid ladies because you are a weak simp, then go for ladies who are physically unattractive. Ladies that men look at once by mistake but never look at them twice tend to be more humble and patient when they date a broke guy.

Thank me later.
then when u finally make money u leave.... Follow after the ones everybody dey look twice
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by DonroxyII: 6:52pm On Aug 08, 2021
Nelson21:

Thank me later.
Thank You But devil no go allow them to hear !!
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by DonroxyII: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2021
CharisEleos:

Step up how? Una don start.
No dey fear ... if that dude will misbehave, he will misbehave ..... In this present dispensation, Good people should just strap up and protect their mental health......

Once you smell rat, take caution and precautions!!
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
DonroxyII:
No dey fear ... if that dude will misbehave, he will misbehave ..... In this present dispensation, Good people should just strap up and protect their mental health......

Once you smell rat, take caution and precautions!!

I hear you.
Re: Wife Celebrates Husband For Bagging PhD After He Worked As A Waiter (Photos) by gforce5: 11:10am On Aug 09, 2021
Exactly. She choose the wrong example. Do you know how far New Zealand is from Nigeria? Then consider accommodation and other expenses. Also, the woman herself is not exactly the prettiest thing since sliced bread. Now if she had above average "beauty", that would be another topic entirely. These motivational speakers need to tone down their lies. Not all of us are gullible.
truthsayer009:

Women always want stories of "I was with him when he had nothing" so they can be called a virtuous woman.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things Guys Do That Are Damn Cute And Sexy / Man Buys His 2go Girlfriend A Benz On Her Birthday / I Caught My Boyfriend Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.