Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With (10023 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / How Many Men Is Too Much For A Lady To Have Slept With Before She Get Married / Don't Blame Ladies Who Desire A 6ft+ Guys , U Will Not Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 10:42am On Mar 27, 2009
and stop creating fictitous numbers that even sounds absurd in ur ears. every girl, I mean every girl I av ever asked dat question tells me d maxium number of guys she has slept with is 2!!!! 2!!! like hello!!! it aint ur fault u are a hoe or ur pussy itches u each time u see a guy. own up to the number of guys and maybe, just mayb u will be respected for omce being realistic. Foolish hooes.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by MrCrackles(m): 10:43am On Mar 27, 2009
rhufffryda:

and stop creating fictitous numbers that even sounds absurd in ur ears. every girl, I mean every girl I av ever asked dat question tells me d maxium number of guys she has slept with is 2!!!! 2!!! like hello!!! it aint ur fault u are a hoe or ur pussy itches u each time u see a guy. own up to the number of guys and maybe, just mayb u will be respected for omce being realistic. Foolish hooes.

LMFAO!! grin

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by jaybee3(m): 10:48am On Mar 27, 2009
What's the point?
If they confess you had still classify them as holes anywayz.
R u some way trying to boost your ego or perhaps just trying to start some sort of competition.

I rather not ask/know about how many d$ck she has sampled.

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by whitelexi(m): 10:49am On Mar 27, 2009
Not relevant, i wouldn't wanna know either. . . But still not good reason to lie about it, telling lies is a sin as bad as killing
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by segzicres(m): 10:50am On Mar 27, 2009
well when a babe reaches a certain size or her hips's busted, you'll have to ask that question.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 10:59am On Mar 27, 2009
who says d dam.n question aint relevant?? I pity u. have u ever walked into party(or even a church gathering) with ur supposed girlfriend and at least 3 dudes out of the lot have bonekerd ur girl and at least another 5 of d dudes there have reached halfway with her. this things happen and on a daily basis. as a dude its one of d most embarrasin moment. talkless of it being ur wife. as for me, If I am going to be serious with u , I wana kno everythn and everyone, names, age addresses , social security number, of all d guys u av laid. if its a number I am comfortable with, fine, cos I wouldn't want to be caught unawares.

2 Likes

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by tytylayor: 11:13am On Mar 27, 2009
dis is an invitation to hypertension sad sad
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Dvampire(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2009
@ poster: is this question for an end of session project or something? why are u so keen abt how many guys girls have slept with? ok u know what? how abt we do it like this; how many babes have u bunkered? tell the truth o!
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by romsky: 11:16am On Mar 27, 2009
he needs calculator to get the actual number
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Uby40(m): 11:21am On Mar 27, 2009
i think this dude may have just had a tough time sorting out some infidelity issues with his partner, now he wants 2 know about other female 'landers.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 27, 2009
Well, a guy shouldnt ask me the number of guys I've been with if he dosent want to be lied to. I will just make a figure up and tell him. Something very realistic. grin

As far as I'm concerned some lies are justified. Heck most sins are . . . .

2 Likes

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by bluespice(f): 1:06pm On Mar 27, 2009
lol guys love heart-ache i see

okay what if she tells u a number which is the truth but by ur standards not feasible
what do u do then?

abeggi dont ask for what u cant deal with
past one-night-stands or lays are as good as forgotten
only when she tells u on her own free accord

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Moyola(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hehe! 'whot yu dunno wont kill yu'. . . whai ask such qweshun?

Guys, own up to the number of girls u've slept with!! angry shiooooor!!! tongue
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by spikedcylinder: 1:09pm On Mar 27, 2009
Tell me how many women/hoes you've slept with then I'd prolly try and keep up with your number. Otherwise, shut the Bleep up. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by bluespice(f): 1:10pm On Mar 27, 2009
^^^^^ Word!!! grin
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 1:31pm On Mar 27, 2009
I see u lots like living in denial. anywy ignorance is a disease. as for d number of girls I have had, I av lost count long ago. heck, if she is giving it away for free, I might as well av some of it, doesn't mean I like or even respect d hoe for bein so cheap. if she doesn't have a sense of value and pride for herself, who am I to refuse a ''free gift''? that's my excuse, holes, em, sorry ladies, what's urs?

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by spikedcylinder: 2:18pm On Mar 27, 2009
If you've lost count then you are a hoe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2009
@poster

let me go and count i will get back to you okay
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
hey yme. what's d do shawty? holla
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by babycool(f): 2:52pm On Mar 27, 2009
^^ My friend, isn't it about time you take a hike?As u can see, ur thread's aint working?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by bluespice(f): 3:20pm On Mar 27, 2009
u should take a cue from wat spikey said
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Aprim: 3:59pm On Mar 27, 2009
Hey dude! i just tried that with my girl and she swear to tell me none and now im sick in heart. see what you 've caused?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 4:04pm On Mar 27, 2009
@rhufffryda
hi, whats up with ya

@Aprim
pele ooooooooo
take it easy ok
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 4:05pm On Mar 27, 2009
and least i forget i am still counting o, will soon be through though

1 Like

Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 4:28pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ y me, dam*n girl, are that many I know u just fooling around. u not a hoe. I can spot one from 10miles off. and if they were that many, ur bloke would av had u out his door long before now. well seriuosly now, I been lookin out for u here for a while, dnt ever leave me hanging like dat. I was woried about u
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2009
They are many o, if i tell you the number you go fear , i wont leave you again okay infact what was i thinking of leaving my love behind i wont try it again okay.and thanks for caring
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2009
u are welcome, anytime. bout d number of guys , I guess there is always a 'turned a new leaf stage'. wipe ur slate clean and we start on a new page. u on YIM?
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by yme1(f): 4:48pm On Mar 27, 2009
okay am waiting, maybe we will talk berra
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by rhufffryda(m): 7:17pm On Mar 27, 2009
ok. so do u wana give me ur YIM ID so we will talk berra. u know dere are so many nosey people here on nairaland
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 27, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmm, @ Poster, why only girls? i think you're a bit sexist- everyone should have been encouraged to own up to their sexual partners, shud make for interesting reading smiley.
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by Enockia(m): 7:44pm On Mar 27, 2009
oga poster wethin u wan use the number do??
Re: Girls,own Up To The Number Of Guys U Have Slept With by jamace(m): 8:39pm On Mar 27, 2009
@ Poster

This your study be as get and it get as e be. If I may ask, is this question out to make you happy or to give you heart attack? Some of us are so jealous that to know that even a single guy has been there before us can provoke us to madness. So, You better leave that matter to Mathias. It is not funny at all.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This Girls Leg Straight Or Not? #CONFUSED (photo) / What Romantic Nicknames Do You Call Your Lover / Is This Girl Mad???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.