Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,587 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27717 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abbey621(m): 5:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
atonement12:
Since you are without sin, please proceed to cast the first stone! angry

If that's the criteria then you should submit all your family members to Sambisa and after they are slaughtered, say to the murderers, you're forgiven, go and sin no more grin grin grin
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 07, 2021
Bluntemperor:

NO,you are misleading the People!
The Scientists says ' if you get the Vaccines,your chances of living is 97% up!
is you are free from death, diseases and associated complications.Stop spreading your own falsehood!
The Nigerian Govt and it's Officials are not doing enough to emphasize the need to take these Vaccines as they are busy with Politics and up till now, Nigerians don't know what to do!
Yet most Politicians have travelled abroad with their Families to take these Vaccines, thereby living Nigerians as vulnerable!
•Worse, Nigerians don't even know which Vaccines are genuine- imagine Chinese and Russian vaccines that are even doubtful in their Countries are being smuggled into Nigeria.That is the danger here in Nigeria and Africa!
Please go through this thread well.
https://www.nairaland.com/6481982/covid-19-vaccine-victims-compilation
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by frog12: 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2021
what do you work as?
what sort of job?
you can take legal action.

gr8felix:
I got fired from my place of work in April here in Nigeria for refusing to take the vaccine.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by wonder233: 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2021
You're sidestepping the question. Let me rephrase it since you're pretending not to understand: if in a society, some people decide to take the vaccines and others decide not to, those who took the vaccines are protected from those who didn't. So the question is why the force, cohesion and threats? All what you wrote up there makes no sense, since when have people especially in the west cared so much? It is always mind your business so long you are not harming anyone. So why this sudden care?
drakeli:
you are not forced to protect yourself. I have seen anti vacc people like you killed by covid only for them to be advising people to be vaccinated on their death bed that covid is real. Covid may not be real in your country. It is in mine
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by 9gerian: 5:37pm On Aug 07, 2021
Does this mean all the reports, science and advise being churned out daily are premature and for now remain as experiments? Yet they have already started trying to enforce them as absolute facts? shocked

What happens if in a few years from now it is discovered that this current trend of rushed vaccination was a huge mistake that compromised the health of some recipients adversely? What will be the remedy or will such recipients be asked to accept their fate or simply deal with it on their own?

The vaccine manufacturers are said to have protection against being sued if things turn bad for any vaccinated population. Shouldn’t this constrain the authorities to make the vaccines optional?

I think it should not be forced because the facts keep changing as the situation continues to evolve. Let’s not forget that vaccine production is a business for some big Pharma who continue to get paid. This may also affect the studies and results being released to the authorities and the public.

Let’s also remember that science thrives on disputes, tests, retests and diverse experiments. For if everyone is vaccinated, where then is the control experiment for future analysis of the efficacy of the administered vaccines?

For those who are comfortable with the vaccine, kindly receive it, and for those not yet convinced, kindly seek more information, and thereafter make your decision.

History would determine what choice was the right one eventually as we have no way of knowing just yet, if we go by the diverse reports being churned out daily.

basilico:

Are you referring to this?

The Director of the CDC made
an important admission during
an interview today on CNN.
CDC Director Rochelle
Walensky stated the vaccine
does not prevent COVID-19
infection, nor does it stop the
vaccinated person from
transmitting the infection or the
delta variant. According to
Director Walensky, the only
benefit from the vaccine now is
presumably that it reduces the
severity of symptoms.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixMp09p_Vn0

There is a lot of disinfo. To show how Florida is suffering from covid Fox used a photo of patients in Nothern Italy early on .You can never be sure what the truth is nowadays.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by RichAbujaGuy: 6:04pm On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

You are ignorant of what you're talking about.
I am a biochemist, and one of the projects in our lab is this sars cov2. So dont give me shiit talk here. This would have been dealt with if not for ignorant people like you passing false messages all around.

biochemist this.

mRNA vaccine inventor: COVID-19 vaccines may make virus more dangerous

Dr. Robert Malone warns that the development of antibody dependent enhancement among those vaccinated with COVID vaccines 'is the vaccinologist’s worst nightmare.' The scientist has recently been calling for a halt to vaccinations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-vaccine-expert-covid-19-vaccines-may-make-virus-more-dangerous/

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

July 30, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Top vaccine scientist Dr. Robert Malone warned that vaccines could be making COVID-19 more dangerous and said the vaccination push may need to be halted altogether in an interview Wednesday on Steve Bannon’s War Room.

Dr. Malone notably claims to have been the chief inventor of mRNA technology and mRNA and DNA innovations while working with the Salk Institute in the 1980s. Both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines rely on mRNA technology. Malone is also a licensed physician who received his medical training at Northwestern University, Harvard University medical school, and UC Davis.

In his interview with Bannon, Malone responded to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recent reversal on face masks, noting what he called “increasingly desperate and abrupt rollouts of information.”

Earlier this week, the CDC updated guidance to state that Americans should once again mask up indoors if they are in areas of “high” or “substantial” virus transmission, even after receiving COVID-19 vaccines. “Emerging evidence suggests that fully vaccinated persons who do become infected with the Delta variant are at risk for transmitting it to others,” the agency’s guidelines now say, citing “unpublished data,” some of which was released Friday.

“We’ve seen a progression of increasingly desperate and abrupt rollouts of information, beginning with Pfizer’s alert a couple of weeks ago that they think we were going to need to have a booster after six months, and Fauci reprimanding them, and then the government flip-flopping and saying that we were going to have to have boosters for Pfizer recipients after six months in elderly and immunocompromised, and then the bomb dropped last night,” Malone said. “And I’m afraid that it’s precisely what I have been concerned about.”

He noted a report by NBC News on Tuesday that claimed that the CDC’s backtrack on masks reflected data showing that vaccinated people “could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood” and possibly infecting others, according to “multiple sources” close to the Biden administration. The NBC article has been heavily edited since publication.

Based on statements in the report, Malone inferred that viral levels were higher in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. As he later explained on Twitter, this has not been resolved.

A CDC report published today said that viral loads between the vaccinated and unvaccinated are likely “similar,” though “microbiological studies are required to confirm these findings.”

“This is precisely what one would see if antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) was happening,” Malone said regarding higher virus levels among the vaccinated. “What is antibody dependent enhancement? Briefly, it’s that the vaccine causes the virus to become more infectious than would happen in the absence of vaccination, would cause the virus to replicate at higher levels than in the absence of infection.” (See further ADE explanation here)

“This is the vaccinologist’s worst nightmare. It happened with the respiratory syncytial virus and in the ‘60s and caused more child deaths in vaccine recipients than unvaccinated. It happened with Dengvaxia, the dengue vaccine,” Malone continued.

“And it’s happened with virtually every other coronavirus vaccine development program, certainly in humans, known in history, and it’s what the vaccinologists like myself have been warning about since the outset, is the risk of antibody dependent enhancement.”

Malone said that antibody dependent enhancement seems most apparent in people injected with Pfizer’s vaccine. “So, we now know that the Pfizer protection is waning at six months,” he said. “And what the data seem to suggest is those who have received Pfizer, which is probably the least immunogenic of the three in terms of durability, length of protection, people that are now in the waning phase of the immune response to the Pfizer vaccine seem to be getting infected.”

“Notice they keep talking about Pfizer and not about the other two. So, this suggests this is exactly what you would anticipate, is the window of greatest susceptibility to antibody dependent enhancement is in this long tapering phase as the vaccine response declines.”

The top mRNA vaccine expert also criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci, who stated in an appearance on MSNBC this week that levels of virus in the noses of vaccinated people who contract COVID-19 are “exactly the same as the level of virus in an unvaccinated person who’s infected.”

“And I think Dr. Fauci is being very disingenuous,” Malone said. “I’m accused of being now an anti-vaxxer and promoting disinformation. But to my eyes, the government is obfuscating what’s happening here.”

“And I don’t mean to sound alarmist, but what seems to be rolling out is the worst-case scenario, where the vaccine in the waning phase is causing the virus to replicate more efficiently than it would otherwise, which is what is we call antibody dependent enhancement is what the word is. And people have been warning about this since the outset of this rushed vaccine campaign.”

Dr. Malone also criticized Fauci, who recently blamed unvaccinated people for variants, for a “misleading set of statements” about the mutations. Malone said “the escape mutants that are escaping vaccine selective pressure are most likely developing in the people that have been vaccinated, not in the unvaccinated.” “So that’s just another convenient lie,” he said, adding that “antibody dependent enhancement can be influenced by escaped mutants.”

“If the data are consistent with [antibody dependent enhancement], we have to stop the vaccine campaign,” Malone stressed. “We have to pivot to expediting as much as possible drug treatments, which have been largely blocked and suppressed at the FDA level, particularly for repurposed drugs.”

Vaccine ‘groupthink’
Commenting on the Biden administration’s move to impose new COVID-19 vaccines requirements for all federal employees, Malone said he is witnessing “the most florid example, to my eye, of groupthink that I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“I think that they are all in on the logic that we need universal vaccination to open up the economy. We don’t,” he said. “They think that vaccines are the pathway to getting to herd immunity. They’re not.”

“And they think the vaccines are perfectly safe. And not only they’re not perfectly safe, if this is true, that NBC reports, and the titers are higher in vaccinated than unvaccinated, that means we got the worst case type of adverse event that scares vaccinologists, all vaccinologists, which is antibody dependent enhancement.”

“They’re all in, and they seem to be unable to process this new information, and it seems to be causing cognitive dissonance and causing these people to be increasingly frantic and transparent in their chaotic messaging,” Dr. Malone continued.

In an previous episode of Bannon’s War Room last week, Dr. Malone emphasized the risk of complications from COVID-19 vaccines, pointing to “pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients.”

“The question is, how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don’t know, and furthermore there [are] a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us.”

Multiple sources told him, he said, that the CDC has been “grossly underreporting” adverse events like cardio toxicity. “My senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months and are very frustrated,” Malone said. “We have multiple examples where the CDC appears to be editing data in the support of the ‘noble lie.’”

Hundreds of thousands of complications after coronavirus vaccination have been reported by federal authorities, including more than 6,300 deaths, though research has shown that the vaccine injury tracking system led by the CDC and FDA significantly undercounts adverse events.

Experts, like Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned cardiologist and editor of two medical journals, have estimated that the total deaths attributable to the vaccines could be higher than 50,000.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 8:31pm On Aug 07, 2021
wonder233:
You're sidestepping the question. Let me rephrase it since you're pretending not to understand: if in a society, some people decide to take the vaccines and others decide not to, those who took the vaccines are protected from those who didn't. So the question is why the force, cohesion and threats? All what you wrote up there makes no sense, since when have people especially in the west cared so much? It is always mind your business so long you are not harming anyone. So why this sudden care?
I totally understand your question. Nothing comes totally free in life. The same applies to freedom to be vaccinated or not. People are not forced to be vaccinated. But there are things to sacrifice for that. Take for instance as a business owner. For my own safety and for the safety of other employees, you are given the lawful right to demand vaccination from your workers. But you have your freedom to walk away as much as the business owner has his freedom to keep his work environment safe. Unvaccinated people are like a breading group for another variants of covid to emerge as it’s already the case now. And these new variants are stronger and can be vaccine resistant. That’s why the unvaccinated are still dangerous in such covid ravaged environments. Also the people still dying from it according to National medical reports are the unvaccinated.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/family-unvaccinated-florida-man-died-171257031.html
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by drakeli: 8:40pm On Aug 07, 2021
sophirebenitez:

The question is, should people sacrifice their free will on the alter of health & safety? Because I don't see why a person cannot choose not to be vaccinated. After all it's "my body my choice"

What do fully vaccinated people have to fear from the unvaccinated? I mean, you're supposed to be immune to the disease.
Nowhere people are forced to be vaccinated. Well…maybe in China. But in the west, if you have your own business, no one will ask you for vaccination. At the same time, other businesses have the safety responsibility and right to keep their business environment safe for both employees and customers. They have the right to demand vaccination from their employees. Employees too have the right to walk away. It’s his freedom
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by boyjo: 8:45pm On Aug 07, 2021
costandi:
This is the very first MRNA vaccine ever. You guys should cut this crap of, 'we've been taking vaccines since bla bla bla'. We've had nothing like this before. Y'all are taking the vaccine on trust, based on the recommendation of manufacturers who are fully indemnified in case of any resulting health crisis. Take the vaccine, encourage me all you want but don't force me to take it, not by coercion nor discrimination.
They are not taking the vaccine based on trust. They are the devil's agent themselves. They know what they are doing.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 9:20pm On Aug 07, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Children of God? LMAO.
Whoever got you confused and brainwashed has done you and society a disservice.
Children of god ko, children of satan ni.
Mumu man, better emancipate yourself from your religious slavery. I hope you will one day wake up from your slumber and face reality.

"Children of God, so others in China, India, or 70 percent of the world who doesn't believe in you trash are children of who?
Mumu religious zombie.

Your madness won't allow you to comprehend.

Teaching a mad man about God is a fruitless effort.

Get him cured first and then preach to him.

I wait till when you sane to continue to reply you

Get well soon.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Hunter02(m): 9:28pm On Aug 07, 2021
Freebandz365:

Really, thousands of years without vaccines??
Do u have any proof??

You scammed me 2k for data... That money is equivalent to 200 million. I'll chase you till I get to the whole or mansion you stay. Just get ready!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by costandi(m): 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2021
boyjo:

They are not taking the vaccine based on trust. They are the devil's agent themselves. They know what they are doing.
Really? I feel that most people taking it are ignorant.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by boyjo: 10:51pm On Aug 07, 2021
costandi:
Really? I feel that most people taking it are ignorant.
There are ignorant ones which is why people like you and me have to keep talking.
I was referring to Nairaland and a lot of people who defend the vaccine against common sense
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Ovis1302(m): 11:17pm On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame
The vaccines that we took right from infancy prevent or reduce the fatality rate of the diseases.
But the COVID-19 vaccine doesn't prevent one from having the virus ...a vaccinated person can still have the virus ...so why the vaccine?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Ayula911: 1:25am On Aug 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.
Baba abeg shey na only nairaland dey for your phone or shey you don dey reload every second to sabotage post...
As a true man of God which time you dae read bible? Pray?... Na people like you MTN like ...
Every post he don quick enter like say he don super glue the phone on top him hand ...
If person get chance see you now, e fit be big wrap of igbo and jedi go dey you hand like that with big Stout and bald head, big Bible, rough tear tear trouser , big unpolished shoe and fat tie.....
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 9:10am On Aug 08, 2021
Reading some if these comments is so depressing. We are living in the dumbest timeline of the human race.

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
abc115:
[s][/s]
Your stupidity is unredeemable
There were people like u during the time of Noah
Anyways, let him that has ears hear
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=GoodIsGod post=104541316]

Get well soon.[/quote][/s]

A brainwashed senseless shallow low IQ religious monkey calling someone name is the height of stupidity.
Shallow brainless mumus like you should be chained down in a mental institution to be treated by a mental health expert.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2021
abbey621:

If that's the criteria then you should submit all your family members to Sambisa and after they are slaughtered, say to the murderers, you're forgiven, go and sin no more grin grin grin
If you want to have a discourse, do it with well thought reason. Not with unreasonable , senseless and haughty post that even teenagers will start to wonder if this comment was written by an adult.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Skilz4real: 11:39am On Aug 09, 2021
IT IS A PITY THAT YOU TRULY NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE AS HEALING IS ONE OF THE MAJOR MINISTRIES THAT JESUS CHRIST DID.

ASK FOR GOD'S MERCY BEFORE YOU GET DESTROYED BY YOUR WORDS.

IF GOD COULD SHOW ME HOW THEY WILL BE FORCING PEOPLE TO BE VACCINATED WHICH IS THE BEGINNING OF TRIBULATION, THEN BETTER BE PREPARED, THAT IS NOT VACCINATION BUT CONCOCTION OF THE HIGHEST SORCERY FULL OF DECEPTION ACCORDING TO

REVELATION 18:23:
“AND THE LIGHT OF A CANDLE SHALL SHINE NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE; AND THE VOICE OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND OF THE BRIDE SHALL BE HEARD NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE: FOR THY MERCHANTS WERE THE GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH; FOR BY THY SORCERIES WERE ALL NATIONS DECEIVED.”

IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=104510704]Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System.

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen.
[/s]

Jesus self will run from Covid. Rubbish trash.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Skilz4real: 11:43am On Aug 09, 2021
IF GOD COULD SHOW ME HOW THEY WILL BE FORCING PEOPLE TO BE VACCINATED WHICH IS THE BEGINNING OF TRIBULATION, THEN BETTER BE PREPARED, THAT IS NOT VACCINATION BUT CONCOCTION OF THE HIGHEST SORCERY FULL OF DECEPTION ACCORDING TO

“AND THE LIGHT OF A CANDLE SHALL SHINE NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE; AND THE VOICE OF THE BRIDEGROOM AND OF THE BRIDE SHALL BE HEARD NO MORE AT ALL IN THEE: FOR THY MERCHANTS WERE THE GREAT MEN OF THE EARTH; FOR BY THY SORCERIES WERE ALL NATIONS DECEIVED.”
abc115:
[s][/s]
Your stupidity is unredeemable
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:06pm On Aug 09, 2021
[s]
Skilz4real:
IT IS A PITY THAT YOU TRULY NEED JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE AS HEALING IS ONE OF THE MAJOR MINISTRIES THAT JESUS CHRIST DID.

ASK FOR GOD'S MERCY BEFORE YOU GET DESTROYED BY YOUR WORDS.

[/s]

Hey pity yourself first and emancipate yourself from your religious mental slavery.
You have been destroyed already by your own mental slavery, I hope that you will seek mental health care where you can get out of your blind obsession.
I don't worship humans, I only worship the unseen GOD.
So spare me your rubbish trash. Go and find a mumu like you that will fall for all your gibberish trash.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abbey621(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2021
atonement12:
If you want to have a discourse, do it with well thought reason. Not with unreasonable , senseless and haughty post that even teenagers will start to wonder if this comment was written by an adult.

Ad meliora.....I've already moved on to better things, argue with thyself!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 8:27pm On Aug 09, 2021
abbey621:

Ad meliora.....I've already moved on to better things, argue with thyself!
Who's arguing with you?
If indeed you had moved on, you won't have bothered to reply! undecided
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 8:32pm On Aug 09, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:

biochemist this.

mRNA vaccine inventor: COVID-19 vaccines may make virus more dangerous

Dr. Robert Malone warns that the development of antibody dependent enhancement among those vaccinated with COVID vaccines 'is the vaccinologist’s worst nightmare.' The scientist has recently been calling for a halt to vaccinations.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/mrna-vaccine-expert-covid-19-vaccines-may-make-virus-more-dangerous/

LifeSiteNews has been permanently banned on YouTube. Click HERE to sign up to receive emails when we add to our video library.

July 30, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Top vaccine scientist Dr. Robert Malone warned that vaccines could be making COVID-19 more dangerous and said the vaccination push may need to be halted altogether in an interview Wednesday on Steve Bannon’s War Room.

Dr. Malone notably claims to have been the chief inventor of mRNA technology and mRNA and DNA innovations while working with the Salk Institute in the 1980s. Both the Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines rely on mRNA technology. Malone is also a licensed physician who received his medical training at Northwestern University, Harvard University medical school, and UC Davis.

In his interview with Bannon, Malone responded to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) recent reversal on face masks, noting what he called “increasingly desperate and abrupt rollouts of information.”

Earlier this week, the CDC updated guidance to state that Americans should once again mask up indoors if they are in areas of “high” or “substantial” virus transmission, even after receiving COVID-19 vaccines. “Emerging evidence suggests that fully vaccinated persons who do become infected with the Delta variant are at risk for transmitting it to others,” the agency’s guidelines now say, citing “unpublished data,” some of which was released Friday.

“We’ve seen a progression of increasingly desperate and abrupt rollouts of information, beginning with Pfizer’s alert a couple of weeks ago that they think we were going to need to have a booster after six months, and Fauci reprimanding them, and then the government flip-flopping and saying that we were going to have to have boosters for Pfizer recipients after six months in elderly and immunocompromised, and then the bomb dropped last night,” Malone said. “And I’m afraid that it’s precisely what I have been concerned about.”

He noted a report by NBC News on Tuesday that claimed that the CDC’s backtrack on masks reflected data showing that vaccinated people “could be carrying higher levels of virus than previously understood” and possibly infecting others, according to “multiple sources” close to the Biden administration. The NBC article has been heavily edited since publication.

Based on statements in the report, Malone inferred that viral levels were higher in vaccinated people than in unvaccinated people. As he later explained on Twitter, this has not been resolved.

A CDC report published today said that viral loads between the vaccinated and unvaccinated are likely “similar,” though “microbiological studies are required to confirm these findings.”

“This is precisely what one would see if antibody dependent enhancement (ADE) was happening,” Malone said regarding higher virus levels among the vaccinated. “What is antibody dependent enhancement? Briefly, it’s that the vaccine causes the virus to become more infectious than would happen in the absence of vaccination, would cause the virus to replicate at higher levels than in the absence of infection.” (See further ADE explanation here)

“This is the vaccinologist’s worst nightmare. It happened with the respiratory syncytial virus and in the ‘60s and caused more child deaths in vaccine recipients than unvaccinated. It happened with Dengvaxia, the dengue vaccine,” Malone continued.

“And it’s happened with virtually every other coronavirus vaccine development program, certainly in humans, known in history, and it’s what the vaccinologists like myself have been warning about since the outset, is the risk of antibody dependent enhancement.”

Malone said that antibody dependent enhancement seems most apparent in people injected with Pfizer’s vaccine. “So, we now know that the Pfizer protection is waning at six months,” he said. “And what the data seem to suggest is those who have received Pfizer, which is probably the least immunogenic of the three in terms of durability, length of protection, people that are now in the waning phase of the immune response to the Pfizer vaccine seem to be getting infected.”

“Notice they keep talking about Pfizer and not about the other two. So, this suggests this is exactly what you would anticipate, is the window of greatest susceptibility to antibody dependent enhancement is in this long tapering phase as the vaccine response declines.”

The top mRNA vaccine expert also criticized Dr. Anthony Fauci, who stated in an appearance on MSNBC this week that levels of virus in the noses of vaccinated people who contract COVID-19 are “exactly the same as the level of virus in an unvaccinated person who’s infected.”

“And I think Dr. Fauci is being very disingenuous,” Malone said. “I’m accused of being now an anti-vaxxer and promoting disinformation. But to my eyes, the government is obfuscating what’s happening here.”

“And I don’t mean to sound alarmist, but what seems to be rolling out is the worst-case scenario, where the vaccine in the waning phase is causing the virus to replicate more efficiently than it would otherwise, which is what is we call antibody dependent enhancement is what the word is. And people have been warning about this since the outset of this rushed vaccine campaign.”

Dr. Malone also criticized Fauci, who recently blamed unvaccinated people for variants, for a “misleading set of statements” about the mutations. Malone said “the escape mutants that are escaping vaccine selective pressure are most likely developing in the people that have been vaccinated, not in the unvaccinated.” “So that’s just another convenient lie,” he said, adding that “antibody dependent enhancement can be influenced by escaped mutants.”

“If the data are consistent with [antibody dependent enhancement], we have to stop the vaccine campaign,” Malone stressed. “We have to pivot to expediting as much as possible drug treatments, which have been largely blocked and suppressed at the FDA level, particularly for repurposed drugs.”

Vaccine ‘groupthink’
Commenting on the Biden administration’s move to impose new COVID-19 vaccines requirements for all federal employees, Malone said he is witnessing “the most florid example, to my eye, of groupthink that I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“I think that they are all in on the logic that we need universal vaccination to open up the economy. We don’t,” he said. “They think that vaccines are the pathway to getting to herd immunity. They’re not.”

“And they think the vaccines are perfectly safe. And not only they’re not perfectly safe, if this is true, that NBC reports, and the titers are higher in vaccinated than unvaccinated, that means we got the worst case type of adverse event that scares vaccinologists, all vaccinologists, which is antibody dependent enhancement.”

“They’re all in, and they seem to be unable to process this new information, and it seems to be causing cognitive dissonance and causing these people to be increasingly frantic and transparent in their chaotic messaging,” Dr. Malone continued.

In an previous episode of Bannon’s War Room last week, Dr. Malone emphasized the risk of complications from COVID-19 vaccines, pointing to “pretty clear evidence that the spike protein expressed from vaccines is caused from toxicity in a small subset of patients.”

“The question is, how big is that subset and how bad and broad are those toxicities? The honest truth is we don’t know, and furthermore there [are] a lot of signs that that information is being withheld from us.”

Multiple sources told him, he said, that the CDC has been “grossly underreporting” adverse events like cardio toxicity. “My senior colleagues at the FDA have known that this was the case for months and are very frustrated,” Malone said. “We have multiple examples where the CDC appears to be editing data in the support of the ‘noble lie.’”

Hundreds of thousands of complications after coronavirus vaccination have been reported by federal authorities, including more than 6,300 deaths, though research has shown that the vaccine injury tracking system led by the CDC and FDA significantly undercounts adverse events.

Experts, like Dr. Peter McCullough, a renowned cardiologist and editor of two medical journals, have estimated that the total deaths attributable to the vaccines could be higher than 50,000.

Don't mind the fake "biochemist" grin
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=GoodIsGod post=104541316]

Get well soon.[/s]

A brainwashed senseless shallow low IQ religious monkey calling someone name is the height of stupidity.
Shallow brainless mumus like you should be chained down in a mental institution to be treated by a mental health expert.

grin

Keep displaying the madness you inherited from your pops all over Nairaland.

grin can't stop laughing.

Your likes are all over Lagos in rags blowing grammar up and down town. Smiling to useen friends. grin

Lol
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:52pm On Aug 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=GoodIsGod post=104616348]

grin

Your likes are all over Lagos in rags blowing grammar up and down town. Smiling to useen friends. grin

Lol[/quote][/s]

You can't stop laughing like a lunatic that you are. Mental institution is your final home.
Brainwashed delusional reta@ded religious fanatical monkey.

STFU and FVCK off.
BYE monkey.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 11:51pm On Aug 09, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=GoodIsGod post=104616348]

grin

Lol[/s]

You can't stop laughing like a lunatic that you are. Mental institution is your final home.
Brainwashed delusional reta@ded religious fanatical monkey.

STFU and FVCK off.
BYE monkey.

grin

E pain am

grin
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by DCatt: 6:49am On Aug 13, 2021
You will soon find out that you are the broken record and worse.
donbenie:
We have been hearing this broken record for the last one year..
Better wake from your slumber.. angry
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by eplanning: 2:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
obayendo1010:

Get vaccinated is not a rule or people dying daily is easy for you to comprehend?
Stop seeing life from one side of your environment.

If you're vaccinated, how come you don't have peace of mind. Why worry about another person, abi is it your death? Or you're afraid of getting infected?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.