Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27719 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 1:57am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Nonsense post.
People in India said the same rubbish you are all saying until the delta virus started ravaging.
Now they are begging to get vaccinated.
Dont be a fkg illiterate, get vaccinated dumbo.
You need to Wake up and stop your cheap insult! It is the vaccinated that are causing the Delta variant pandemic because of their compromised immunity by the mRNA fake vaccine.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by adekS1(m): 2:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.
Go and read your bible again...cos obviously you don't know what u r saying..
It looks like what you av imagine, you guys erroneous assertion over Covid-19 since last year no do you?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by realray(m): 2:02am On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
I’m fully vaccinated. Am I carrying 666 now? People can be funny

oga don't let them deceive you plz study the book of revelation and see for yourself The End is Not near but HERE!!... the fact that the word "rapture" is not in the bible does not mean it won't happen so the vaccine will usher in the mark of the Beast....I Pray God will see us through and that we'll not be partakers evil...IJN

6 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 2:06am On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

I am sure many years ago, when the polio vaccine came out and was being used to avoid disease, clowns like you were all over the place, talking about how the vaccine is devilish.

Today, clowns like you still exist, that do not believe in the polio vaccine. In 30 years, clowns like you will still have clown takes like this on vaccines.

Clown
...The end is hear already! We don't even have up to 10 years left. undecided

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 2:07am On Aug 07, 2021
If indeed you have been injected with this fake corona vaccine, you now, unfortunately, have the mark of the beast. sad

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abbey621(m): 2:12am On Aug 07, 2021
atonement12:
If indeed you have been injected with this fake corona vaccine, you now, unfortunately, have the mark of the beast. sad

You mean your leaders did not have mark of the beat before Covid19? Only people with mark of the beast can willingly destroy the present and future of over 190 million citizens.....Better accept your mark so that they can give you a little of your destiny back grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ICEWIN: 2:16am On Aug 07, 2021
rectitude:
Only those who's eyes are covered with a vail will still think this to be a normal thing, like a joke it's becoming clearer what their agenda is. CNN is not just a news network, it's a media tool used to fulfil their evil agenda. Know this and be awakened within.
is there anything wrong for you to be vaccinated?
corona no attack you thats why,go and ask people wey God save den go tell u wetin den pass through,such kind of people do u expect them to stay without been vaccinated?
polio vaccine came to 9ja everybody was saying na bill gate wan kill children u and i knw that polio vaccine is good for humanity,wen people or parent give u testimony u will cry and leave religion one side,do you think corona is a cook up story?
Everybody will be saying diz and that mark of the beast mark of satan,will u keep quiet,even though there is vaccine for HIV/AIDS religious people will link it to revelation in the bible.
end time will surely come,but do you know that sxowlind of

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by SoloTu: 2:20am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Nonsense post.
People in India said the same rubbish you are all saying until the delta virus started ravaging.
Which India? You obviously watch too much CNN.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Righteousness2(m): 2:21am On Aug 07, 2021
sophirebenitez:

It's not about whether or not you're carrying 666. It's the fact that people may loose their livelihood if they don't take the V.

You are Afraid of losing your means of livelihood but you are not afraid of losing your soul in Hell?
GOD Have Mercy on you guys and Open your eyes to what is at Hand.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by RichAbujaGuy: 2:24am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Nonsense post.

This info may or may not be relative to your health.

IF PEOPLE GET JABBED AFTER WATCHING THIS THEY ARE BEYOND SAVING 16 minutes

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AlBKUM3IAm6a/

Urgent message to the recently red-pilled who took the vaccine: You can still SAVE yourself! 30 minutes

https://www.brighteon.com/bc34e175-b8fb-4b3e-abcd-3082bf31b66f

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ICEWIN: 2:25am On Aug 07, 2021
Sign of end time don start from the day God gave it to the author of revelation.
nation have been fighting against each other for more than 5000 years ago,do you know that malaria,bird flu,any other sickness was once a pandemic,have you ask yourself how these doctors find solution i know say one religion person go say na devil give doctors solution to the world.
pandemic hit the world God gave somebody clue to create vaccine now people are saying is a sign of the mark of the beast,now imagine how bad it will be without that vaccine,jst count yourself lucky that u were not infected thats all.
#qdxm ai
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by atonement12: 2:26am On Aug 07, 2021
abbey621:

You mean your leaders did not have mark of the beat before Covid19? Only people with mark of the beast can willingly destroy the present and future of over 190 million citizens.....Better accept your mark so that they can give you a little of your destiny back grin grin grin grin
Some of those leaders you are on about can still repent and be forgiven for the mismanagements.
With this particular mark, their is no more hope for repentance.
That's why the very serious warning about this event 2000+ years ago. undecided

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by obainojazz(m): 2:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
STFU

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ICEWIN: 2:35am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

You are Afraid of losing your means of livelihood but you are not afraid of losing your soul in Hell?
GOD Have Mercy on you guys and Open your eyes to what is at Hand.
Oga go sitdown for house.
sit down at home and let holyspirit bulid your soul for you
Dont work just wait for God to provide food for you to eat when you are idle and evil thought begin to come hope u know u have sin,i believe you are not married thats why,when something threaten your livelihood you will understand how fustrated u will be.
i always tell people that yes God can do all thing but not everything,sitdown at home let home be your livelihood you will understand better.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Onliie(m): 2:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue
How is the unvaccinated putting others in danger? If you're vaccinated, we assume you are immune to the virus. So only the unvaccinated will be in danger to one another. If you accept not to be vaccinated, it means you're ready to face the health consequence. It's a choice.

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by abbey621(m): 2:49am On Aug 07, 2021
atonement12:
Some of those leaders you are on about can still repent and be forgiven for the mismanagements.
With this particular mark, their is no more hope for repentance.
That's why the very serious warning about this event 2000+ years ago. undecided

Nigerian leaders repent? OMO......This one still dey sleep grin grin grin
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by WoundedLamb: 2:58am On Aug 07, 2021
eniolaamos7:
but we aren't complaining of covid here but bad governance, hunger, poverty, inflation etc. Nigeria isn't really affected by covid as painted by our leaders.
Yes. And I do hope it doesn't hit you as it has hit the US. However, CNN is in the US and not Nigeria. So it makes sense that they do everything possible to stay safe.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by HBB1(m): 3:00am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

When is Trump winning the election?

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by AutoRedux: 3:01am On Aug 07, 2021
And so it began...

We are locked in the deep. We cannot get out. They are coming. undecided
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Maski87: 3:02am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

You sound like the talaban,

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Maski87: 3:04am On Aug 07, 2021
Taiwojon:
He don dey happened.

The beast is getting unleashed small by small.

Repent now.
Tomorrow hmmm might be too late oooo.

Jesus saves
You will be in Nigeria taking about the beast, while people are going to the moon
Anyway Jess saves,but Ronaldo scores
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 3:08am On Aug 07, 2021
SoloTu:
Which India? You obviously watch too much CNN.

I have an Indian colleague here in the US that unfortunately lost her job and had to go back to india. She was practically being begged to get the vaccine while she was here, she was talking shiiit like most of you guys. When she got back home to India, she called and was regretting her actions. She lost a couple of friends and relatives, contacted the virus herself and life became miserable.
This is first hand experience among others.
I pray this delta variant doesn't come to Nigeria, not because of people like you but because they are still god fearing, sensible people out there.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 3:11am On Aug 07, 2021
atonement12:
You need to Wake up and stop your cheap insult! It is the vaccinated that are causing the Delta variant pandemic because of their compromised immunity by the mRNA fake vaccine.

You are ignorant of what you're talking about.
I am a biochemist, and one of the projects in our lab is this sars cov2. So dont give me shiit talk here. This would have been dealt with if not for ignorant people like you passing false messages all around.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 3:14am On Aug 07, 2021
costandi:
You are not up for a sane convo. I'll pass.

Better.
Just know this, if you succeed by your false narratives, in convincing someone to avoid the vaccine, and the person dies from the virus, YOU HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS, AND YOULL EXPLAIN TO YOUR MAKER IN THE END.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by benalvino3: 3:15am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

The vaccines don't work smartguy
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by benalvino3: 3:17am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

I have an Indian colleague here in the US that unfortunately lost her job and had to go back to india. She was practically being begged to get the vaccine while she was here, she was talking shiiit like most of you guys. When she got back home to India, she called and was regretting her actions. She lost a couple of friends and relatives, contacted the virus herself and life became miserable.
This is first hand experience among others.
I pray this delta variant doesn't come to Nigeria, not because of people like you but because they are still god fearing, sensible people out there.

This is a lie.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by benalvino3: 3:19am On Aug 07, 2021
Onliie:
How is the unvaccinated putting others in danger? If you're vaccinated, we assume you are immune to the virus. So only the unvaccinated will be in danger to one another. If you accept not to be vaccinated, it means you're ready to face the health consequence. It's a choice.

Funny part is the vaccinated are not protected. The vaccines don't work which is why they ask vaccinated people to still wear mask before this delta variant

4 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 3:20am On Aug 07, 2021
benalvino3:

This is a lie.

Ode...
I will be up at 10pm dey follow you dey type rubbish convos on nairaland?
Gerrarahia mehn

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by bluefilm: 3:23am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

We told them about the Mark of the Beast, without which you cannot buy or sell or participate in the New World Order, but they said it was just a conspiracy theory.

But look at where we are now.

What is the sense behind requiring a Mandatory vaccine that is still in its trial stage for a 'disease' that has 99.9% chances of survival?

No sense at all.

But it is what it is.

The New World Order is here with us.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by bluefilm: 3:28am On Aug 07, 2021
HBB1:
When is Trump winning the election?

This is what Trump said:

"They are not after me. They are after YOU. They are out to get you. I am just in the way."

God bless President Trump.

I'm glad but sad at the same time that those words are beginning to make a lot of sense to a lot of people now.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by costandi(m): 3:31am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Better.
Just know this, if you succeed by your false narratives, in convincing someone to avoid the vaccine, and the person dies from the virus, YOU HAVE BLOOD IN YOUR HANDS, AND YOULL EXPLAIN TO YOUR MAKER IN THE END.
Yes! I won't take the vaccine and would encourage anyone willing to listen not to. Now, respect my opinion and let me be!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To A Baby Girl In A Car In Nsukka,enugu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.