Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,803 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27715 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 07, 2021
All I can say is if you still believe Covid-19 is real and still out there you are probably too stupid to see the glaring truth and where all this is headed. No fool should quote me on this Go and do your research first then come back .

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by SavageResponse(m): 12:37am On Aug 07, 2021
Rules are rules!
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Echara: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.

See them. False prophets. You're actually one of the antichrists.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by RichAbujaGuy: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Doctors share THEIR OWN vaccine injury horror stories, revealing that vaccines are devastating the medical profession

BY ETHANH // 2021-08-06

https://www.afinalwarning.com/541887.html

Hospitals are being overrun with vaccinated patients suffering cardiac events

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by AmuEbule: 12:38am On Aug 07, 2021
True
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 12:40am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
so true

10 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by PlanktonX: 12:42am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue

We are not surprise!! These would be their words to compel others

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by OGWILLS123: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2021
sad
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 12:43am On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
I’m fully vaccinated. Am I carrying 666 now? People can be funny
you are just as blind as a bat. Keep asking empty questions until the water gets to your neck

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Lightorder: 12:44am On Aug 07, 2021
abc115:
[s][/s]
Your stupidity is unredeemable
oga you are the stupid one. I mean very very blindly stupid

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 12:46am On Aug 07, 2021
How can Nigeria have a bright future with youths that possess this kind of mentality?
Covid 19 vaccine is antichrist? For real?
Your brains are just empty boxes. Useless, uselessly useless.

8 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by costandi(m): 12:49am On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame
This is the very first MRNA vaccine ever. You guys should cut this crap of, 'we've been taking vaccines since bla bla bla'. We've had nothing like this before. Y'all are taking the vaccine on trust, based on the recommendation of manufacturers who are fully indemnified in case of any resulting health crisis. Take the vaccine, encourage me all you want but don't force me to take it, not by coercion nor discrimination.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 12:50am On Aug 07, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Doctors share THEIR OWN vaccine injury horror stories, revealing that vaccines are devastating the medical profession

BY ETHANH // 2021-08-06

https://www.afinalwarning.com/541887.html

Hospitals are being overrun with vaccinated patients suffering cardiac events

Nonsense post.
People in India said the same rubbish you are all saying until the delta virus started ravaging.
Now they are begging to get vaccinated.
Dont be a fkg illiterate, get vaccinated dumbo.

6 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by heykims(m): 12:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

U are dumb

8 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by simplesearch: 12:52am On Aug 07, 2021
abc115:
[s][/s]

For telling you to prepare for eternity. What alternative do you have if eventually he's right and you're wrong, what fate do you think awaits you if there is no any other way aside Jesus at the end of the tunnel?

14 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GambaOsaka: 12:53am On Aug 07, 2021
costandi:
This is the very first MRNA vaccine ever. You guys should cut this crap of, 'we've been taking vaccines since bla bla bla'. We've had nothing like this before. Y'all are taking the vaccine on trust, based on the recommendation of manufacturers who are fully indemnified in case of any health crisis. Continue but don't force me to.
Just because people are saying mRNA mRNA mRNA doesn't mean you should shout MRNA up and down. If you dont know the science, shut your mouth.
You people are so annoying and disdainful.
Backward and senseless.
Even the trumpers that were daying all these shit last year are renouncing their stupid statements that led millions to their graves.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Babalegba(m): 1:09am On Aug 07, 2021
drakeli:
I’m fully vaccinated. Am I carrying 666 now? People can be funny
Lol, don't mind them.They are very sad cases. I never knew that humans can be so dumb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ottohan: 1:09am On Aug 07, 2021
Lollittaa:
that's sad. Anyway I hope they find better jobs. And better take that vaccine. Oyinbo people body no good for covid at all sad
Just as nigerian ladies belle no suppose dey pot bellied.
cool
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ottohan: 1:10am On Aug 07, 2021
Babalegba:
Lol, don't mind them.They are very sad cases. I never knew that humans can be so dumb
Including your.....( You know the rest)
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by themanderon: 1:11am On Aug 07, 2021
abc115:
[s][/s]

At the fullness of time you will truly know who is stupid. The one trying to save your soul or you. The world has well and truly changed. This virus and the way it was hyped up by the media will show anyone who is truly awake that the time is short. One day you will wake up to find catastrophe at your door steps and beat yourself that you never prepared yourself for what's coming. Its the New world Order and this is one of their plans to get their agenda underway. George Bush snr, J.D Rockefeller, Bill Clinton etc talked about this world order at a certain point and Rockefeller was the one that specifically said that "All they need right now is a global crisis and the new world order will be unveiled". PREPARE YOURSELF FOR WHAT'S COMING. The world is about to change. What this change would look like no one knows but all we know is that this virus and all the restrictions coming with it is part of the plans to make people like you receptive to their supposed order.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nex123: 1:15am On Aug 07, 2021
President Biden has ordered two million federal employees to show proof of vaccination or be subject to mandatory testing and mask-wearing.

Hmm, Better cool
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by frog12: 1:18am On Aug 07, 2021
this na BIG trouble dem dey CAUSE !

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 1:21am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

So what - did you not read your bible and the sermon on the mount.. yes the days of tribulations are upon you - wetin consign me.. i don collect mark and i dey waka inside the world..
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by WoundedLamb: 1:44am On Aug 07, 2021
Funmilade11:
People no dey sleep
Lol... Not everyone is in the same time zone.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by safarigirl(f): 1:47am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I am sure many years ago, when the polio vaccine came out and was being used to avoid disease, clowns like you were all over the place, talking about how the vaccine is devilish.

Today, clowns like you still exist, that do not believe in the polio vaccine. In 30 years, clowns like you will still have clown takes like this on vaccines.

Clown

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:
How can Nigeria have a bright future with youths that possess this kind of mentality?
Covid 19 vaccine is antichrist? For real?
Your brains are just empty boxes. Useless, uselessly useless.
na dullards full this country

3 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Toks2008(m): 1:48am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

It is only a glimpse of what to come and not what you think..

Go study your Bible.

There must be a peace accord between is real and Palestine before rapture and the peace accord will be made possible by the antichrist.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by costandi(m): 1:50am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Just because people are saying mRNA mRNA mRNA doesn't mean you should shout MRNA up and down. If you dont know the science, shut your mouth.
You people are so annoying and disdainful.
Backward and senseless.
Even the trumpers that were daying all these shit last year are renouncing their stupid statements that led millions to their graves.
You are not up for a sane convo. I'll pass.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 1:51am On Aug 07, 2021
Sluacoast:
Good riddance to those Trumpers who would deliberately refuse the vaccine and whereby putting other people in danger. The earlier this dunderheaded Trumpers do what is right. The better for America. Vote blue
And do you think the vaccine is completely preventing people from contracting the virus again? Reports have it that, they are even more likely to contract the recent variant quickly than those not vaccinated.

8 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by WoundedLamb: 1:52am On Aug 07, 2021
PlanktonX:

We are not surprise!! These would be their words to compel others

As if you're not vaccinated. The vaccines you took as a baby originated from the West. Your kids will still take those vaccines. If the West really wanted to inject something bad into your body, do you think they'd need to create a virus just for that? They're a million ways they could have done that, sir. Think about it. Vaccines have akways helped mankind. This is not the first time such restrictions are being put in place. It has happened in the past and the results were positive. Let's stop this spreading of fear. If they refuse to send vaccines to Africa, Africans would still be the ones to cry out.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 1:54am On Aug 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

As if you're not vaccinated. The vaccines you took as a baby originated from the West. Your kids will still take those vaccines. If the West really wanted to inject something bad into your body, do you think they'd need to create a virus just for that? They're a million ways they could have done that, sir. Think about it. Vaccines have akways helped mankind. This is not the first time such restrictions are being put in place. It has happened in the past and the results were positive. Let's stop this spreading of fear. If they refuse to send vaccines to Africa, Africans would still be the ones to cry out.
but we aren't complaining of covid here but bad governance, hunger, poverty, inflation etc. Nigeria isn't really affected by covid as painted by our leaders.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.