Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,941 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office (27718 Views)

Unvaccinated Civil Servants Barred From Federal Secretariat, Abuja (Photo) / COVID-19: Persons Vaccinated In Africa, Others Considered Unvaccinated By The UK / Unvaccinated Tiktoker Begs People To Get Vaccinated, Before Dying Days Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Why are some Nigerians especially so stupid?

No Pastor or Imam predicted COVID-19 would happen.

In fact a lot of Pastors tried to guess the date the pandemic would end.

The pandemic alone should have been a pointer that they're mostly charlatans.

Yet they now believe the COVID-19 vaccine is the mark of the beast - 666.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 8:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Freebandz365:

Have you taken paracetamol before??
Do you know that every drug you have ever taken has its side effects

Yes you are right but effects are different from effects.

The effects you talk about came as something not envisaged during the making of the drugs. When they were made and the side effects started showing, they weighed the benefits and the side effects and when the benefits surpassed the side effects, they were adjudged to be safe.

This one, the side effects were planned with it from the onset to achieve a targeted aim. Those are the differences between the side effects of Covid vaccines and other drugs.

Do your research.
Watch videos of medical experts who are against the covid vaccine. Listen to the analysis and judge for yourself.

Stay blessed.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by safarigirl(f): 8:32am On Aug 07, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Sister, forget about the End time connection. Talk about the safety and the motives of the Elites behind it.
If you have taken it good luck. I pray you won't regret it.
Do your research and see that there is a Big Motive behind covid itself.

Can I ask you a question?
Why is a certain of the vaccine not meant to be taken in America.
Or you've not heard that?

Shine your eyes.
Happy weekend

Your argument is not different from the one that came with the polio vaccine

Till today, some people still refuse to vaccinate their children from polio for whatever reason. Conspiracy theorists actually need to stop with this thing.

People will die of COVID-19, that is certain, the vaccine is to reduce the number of deaths. If you don't take it, E fit still kill you, if you take it, E fit still kill you.

Who go die go die, no need to start thinking the 'elites' are after you.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by damosky12(m): 8:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:
Remember what we spoke about on this matter way back?

No mask, No Service
No Vacc, No Service. Which will become,
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

It's time to quit Arguing and listen to the voice of God.
This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
Then will all Hell be let loose on Earth.

I love your consistency. Keep this up!

Spread the Jesus' narrative!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by GoodIsGod: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

Your argument is not different from the one that came with the polio vaccine

Till today, some people still refuse to vaccinate their children from polio for whatever reason. Conspiracy theorists actually need to stop with this thing.

People will die of COVID-19, that is certain, the vaccine is to reduce the number of deaths. If you don't take it, E fit still kill you, if you take it, E fit still kill you.

Who go die go die, no need to start thinking the 'elites' are after you.

Lol. grin

I hear you.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Cousin9999: 8:34am On Aug 07, 2021
I don't think some of these clowns realize that some people cannot get vaccinated. Some people have health conditions that make it dangerous. Some people are on necessary medications, and they can't get it because of drug interactions.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by JustforMen: 8:39am On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame

but it is proven that the vaccination neither prevents people from contracting the disease nor prevents its spread.
so what's the point?
now folks are required to take a booster dose after taking the 1st and 2nd jabs.

it is not totally nonsense that people are sceptical.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Elliot2(m): 8:42am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:
How can Nigeria have a bright future with youths that possess this kind of mentality?
Covid 19 vaccine is antichrist? For real?
Your brains are just empty boxes. Useless, uselessly useless.
You are the one clearly not having the right brain. All the red flags are there. It is no longer about following the science. Makers of the vaccines have been caught severally especially administering dangerous vaccines to children in northern Nigeria that caused a lot of death and disabilities. Remember they are not liable to any suit. And the vaccine were produced and sold out without completing due process. Vaccinated people are still dying of covid.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by asamaigho(m): 8:46am On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
That's the way to go. Get vaccinated and stop the spread. It's not antichrist. Right from infancy we've been taking vaccination, and we did not die. All of a sudden Pentecostal pastors started their stupid propaganda to deceive people about COVID-19, but they'll fall and cover themselves in shame

Since when did vaccination become mandatory?

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Elliot2(m): 8:47am On Aug 07, 2021
safarigirl:

I am sure many years ago, when the polio vaccine came out and was being used to avoid disease, clowns like you were all over the place, talking about how the vaccine is devilish.

Today, clowns like you still exist, that do not believe in the polio vaccine. In 30 years, clowns like you will still have clown takes like this on vaccines.

Clown
Clowns like you think vaccines are the reason why we are still alive lol. The world lived without vaccines for thousands of years without it. And diseases haven't stop because of vaccines.

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by MacANDIES: 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
justscorchone:

Don't judge, you don't know that.

Im not judging anyone, just stating the facts.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Elliot2(m): 8:49am On Aug 07, 2021
realray:

oga don't let them deceive you plz study the book of revelation and see for yourself The End is Not near but HERE!!... the fact that the word "rapture" is not in the bible does not mean it won't happen so the vaccine will usher in the mark of the Beast....I Pray God will see us through and that we'll not be partakers evil...IJN
I have had the dream vividly. This is the end.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by asamaigho(m): 8:51am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:

Nonsense post.
People in India said the same rubbish you are all saying until the delta virus started ravaging.
Now they are begging to get vaccinated.
Dont be a fkg illiterate, get vaccinated dumbo.
Yet Ur vaccine has be proven not to be effective against delta variant.
Even vaccinated people still have to wear mask and social distant like unvaccinated ones.
Get sense bro.
Get sense
It's very cheap.

2 Likes

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ignis: 8:53am On Aug 07, 2021
Aykush:
una no just get sense

U ma no get.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:07am On Aug 07, 2021
You believe every word of a person after the number he gave you won you money in a lottery then why can’t you believe a prediction[prophecy] made some 2000+ years that is coming to pass. Why ?
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 9:10am On Aug 07, 2021
GoodIsGod:

Satan has blinded you and made you more senseless than you can ever imagine.

You Nairaland idiots would be insulting Righteousness for his opinion. Who says your own opinions are right?

Association of Nairaland F00ls you all are

Ranting of a delusional reta@ded brainwashed religious fanatical idiotic zombie.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 07, 2021
MacANDIES:

Im not judging anyone, just stating the facts.

Guess we will meet at the other side.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by observanc1: 9:25am On Aug 07, 2021
justscorchone:
If world go end make e end, 9-5 don tire me. make persin finally go heaven when my mansion dey wait.
mansion wey who build for you?

1 Like

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ramatintin(m): 9:29am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

I Hear there is a new variant worse than all others called " Eta variant" . This is the new one being put out.

I guess you'll Beginning to understand when we said " Covid is the Red Carpet for the Nwo/ Beast System. grin

This CNN show is a Deliberate move to pass information to the world on what the next move is.

There is no more time! Get your ways Right with GOD through JESUS. It is about to Happen. The Bride of Christ will be snatched away anytime soon!
keep shut you irritating dinbag
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by loswhite(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Go and sleep...you guys just keep looking for what to masturbate on
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Freebandz365: 9:32am On Aug 07, 2021
Elliot2:
Clowns like you think vaccines are the reason why we are still alive lol. The world lived without vaccines for thousands of years without it. And diseases haven't stop because of vaccines.

Really, thousands of years without vaccines??
Do u have any proof??
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by ramatintin(m): 9:33am On Aug 07, 2021
Taiwojon:
He don dey happened.

The beast is getting unleashed small by small.

Repent now.
Tomorrow hmmm might be too late oooo.

Jesus saves
what is your proof that the vaccine is the beast? Stupidity at its peak. When malaria finally get a vaccine don't take it cos it would be the second beast ode.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by KillerBeauty(f): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2021
Echara:
Vaccinated people can still spread the virus.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by KillerBeauty(f): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2021
GambaOsaka:
How can Nigeria have a bright future with youths that possess this kind of mentality?
Covid 19 vaccine is antichrist? For real?
Your brains are just empty boxes. Useless, uselessly useless.
This isn't a Nigeria problem. France, Australia, Italy etc are protesting the no vaccine no service rule. Oyinbos are the one talking about the antichrist thing more than us sef
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by planetx: 9:47am On Aug 07, 2021
The Covid vaccine is a test run for the mark of the beast and it is coming to a neighborhood near you. And forget about going to America or Europe very soon without a vaccine passport.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by wonder233: 9:51am On Aug 07, 2021
You're just an African, what do you know? You can't think for yourself, you just follow the bandwagon and your low self-esteem deludes you into thinking you're smart.
If you can think, take this simple test: vaccination means you are protected from contacting the virus when you come in contact with me that is not vaccinated, right? So why do you need to force me to also be vaccinated? You're already protected, I am of no harm to you.
drakeli:
I’m fully vaccinated. Am I carrying 666 now? People can be funny
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Workch: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

Ignorant comment
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:16am On Aug 07, 2021
I don't know what to say, I don't see why they cldnt have taken it for peace sake

Come this Sunday, free transportation infront of oshodi army market waving your white hankerchief from 6:30am to 9am.. congratulations, u will experience total healing

Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by donbenie(m): 10:33am On Aug 07, 2021
DCatt:
Don't worry, you will be the first to find out when its time.
We have been hearing this broken record for the last one year..
Better wake from your slumber.. angry
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by jaxxy(m): 10:38am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

U need to go into and speak on facts not conspiracy theories.

The mask where necessary.

The vaccine has been in use now for almost a year and with positive results, all of us have been vaccinated b4 against other disease so this shouldn’t be any unusual.

There is nothing about any Mark being said here. Except in the Bible.
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by donbenie(m): 10:40am On Aug 07, 2021
wonder233:
You're just an African, what do you know? You can't think for yourself, you just follow the bandwagon and your low self-esteem deludes you into thinking you're smart.
If you can think, take this simple test: vaccination means you are protected from contacting the virus when you come in contact with me that is not vaccinated, right? So why do you need to force me to also be vaccinated? You're already protected, I am of no harm to you.
The fact that you are of no harm to the vaccinated,does not mean that you are of no harm to others..
There those who have no access to the vaccine..
Therefore your recalcitrant behavior is placing them at harms way..
And the funny thing is..
You will still go to the social media..
To post all manners of fake videos on the vaccine..
Discouraging the gullible from getting vaccinated..
Re: CNN Fires Unvaccinated Employees For Going To Office by Arrowss(m): 11:30am On Aug 07, 2021
Righteousness2:

No mask, No Service
No Mark, No Service.

You are right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Suicide: If You Are Reading This, It’s Not Too Late. / My Covid19 Experience In Ireland - Nairalander Narrates. Photos / 5 Signs Your Body Is Overstressed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.