Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,586 members, 7,837,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

I Need Ur Advice Pls: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Ur Advice Pls: (898 Views)

I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Advice Pls: Saw This SMS In My Girl-friend Inbox (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Ur Advice Pls: by symbian123(m): 11:22am On May 17, 2011
Pls guys, i need ur advice on a very disturbing issue!, its quite lenghty though and wouuld be glad if u can help out pls,
I met this gal some years ago(5 years) back in my final year in secondary skul, we were quite close back then and i really had a huge crush on her and she liked me too, but the problem is she neva really showed me her true feelings, always so reserved and made me feel as if i meant nothing to her, her closeset friends actually told me hw shw feels abt me, we both stay in lagos and am running my hnd programme at ogun state and she in akure!, and cos of this, we hardly see each oda since she comes home once a year!, incredible!!, Some few months back, i met dis gal on facebook and we were really close, she is so sweet, caring and really likes me a lot, she calls me very often and we chat online all d time but d lil problem is dat sha has a bf who resides in ghana and she in lagos, so they hardly see, she visited me yesterday and i actually told her hw i feel abt her, she said she still has feelings for d guy and dat she cant break a 5 year relationship, she also said we cld actually date if d future holds smtin 4 both of us, am really confused cos i like her very much, the first gal never visited me!, but this other gal made me feel special and unique!, smtin d first gal neva did, so guys i nid ur help on this, would be glad to hear 4rm u and pls ignore any error or mispelt english, thanks in advance,
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by MrCork17: 11:30am On May 17, 2011
huh? secondary skul? undecided
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by symbian123(m): 11:35am On May 17, 2011
cork, dat was 5 years ago dude, we both hnd students now!
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by maclatunji: 11:46am On May 17, 2011
Try finishing your HND with good grades, get a good job and I assure you. You won't come here and be asking silly questions. If you continue like this, your thread in the future might be: Help, I think my girl is pregnant and I am not ready for this, I am not even sure that I like her
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by sexylogan(m): 11:55am On May 17, 2011
OP, get to know the 2nd girl a bit more before u decide to commit.

Real girls arent perfect. Perfect girls arent real.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by enyinwa1: 2:24pm On May 17, 2011
@ maclatunji u re nt normal u insart that snake of urs n now u dnt like her u better marry her oloshi
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by eche80(m): 2:56pm On May 17, 2011
small boy[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by MMM2(m): 4:16pm On May 17, 2011
op
u don fu-ck d babe?
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by calvinwhcs: 4:25pm On May 17, 2011
maybe the other guy from ghana needs to have an accident if u no what i mean. then way would be clear for u
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2011
I really don't know what advice i could give you other than keep being her friends. Somehow, you'll win her affection. You guyz should look beyond sex in a relationships. angry grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by Wislet(f): 4:48pm On May 17, 2011
@OP, U WANT TO BREAK YOUR FELLOW GUY'S 5 YR OLD RELATIONSHIP RIGHT? YET, IT'S PEOPLE LIKE U DAT WILL COME HERE AND CRY THE LOUDEST IF THEY WERE DE VICTIMS. If u dont like de first girl, then leave her well alone and LOOK FOR ANOTHER GIRL. And stop trying to destroy another man's dream just because u are closer and he is far. Remove ur eyes from dat girl. If she's willing to play games by dating two of u, i daresay maybe she deserves whatever she gets. Smh.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by livedit(f): 6:20pm On May 17, 2011
You've been dating a girl for 5yrs. whom you get to see once a year and you are "chatting" with another girl, who IS involved in another relationship who is "chatting" with you.  If you are capable of being faithful and staying in a long distant relationship with the girl you've known 5yrs by accepting the fact of seeing her once out of year, then stick with her and let that other girl go.  But if you feel that's something you can't manage or deal with or want at this time, then you need to cut your loses with ole girl and move on with your life.  Maybe some day down the line or in the future, you two may hook up again and become a legitmate couple.

I truly don't think it's a good idea to be messing around with someone else's woman.  IF, she is in a committed relationship, but still trying to have her fun on the side shows you what type of woman you are dealing with and what you will also have to put up with.  Who cares how "sweet and caring" she is.  The fact remains, she's a liar and a cheater.  So all that's, an "act".  If she decides to call it quits with the guy and kick it with you, then that's a different story but she already told you she cares about her "man" and going to stay with him.

Do you feel you are only worth someones second best? Or possibly in her case, third or fourth?  I seriously think you need to take the time to figure out who you are and what you exactly want out of a relationship before forging ahead with anyone at this time.  To me, it just sounds like you are just "settling" for anything that's out there.  Believe it or not, there are some single, sweet, honest and caring beautiful women out there who will be faithful to you and treat you good and spend time with you.  You really don't have to "settle" for this kind of relationship(s).  So much more to life than this.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by sexylogan(m): 6:26pm On May 17, 2011
^^^true talk, livedit.i hope the poster heeds good advice.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by symbian123(m): 6:28pm On May 17, 2011
Livedit, thanks a lot for the advice. The thing is i was never in any relationship with the first gal. We just had a deep crush on each other! Guess i was hoping she would come out straight with me and tell me how she feels about me! After 5 years and still hoping, i finally decided to go my own way. Guess i also got the wrong impression from the second gal.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by symbian123(m): 6:34pm On May 17, 2011
Wislet, Its not like that ok? The second gal actually told me that she was having 'some issues' with her boyfriend. She came out straight some time ago during one of our midnite talks and she said she has feelings for me. Guess she actually reasoned with her guy and decided to give their relationship another try, thanks a lot!
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by livedit(f): 6:36pm On May 17, 2011
symbian123:

Livedit, thanks a lot for the advice. The thing is i was never in any relationship with the first gal. We just had a deep crush on each other! Guess i was hoping she would come out straight with me and tell me how she feels about me! After 5 years and still hoping, i finally decided to go my own way. Guess i also got the wrong impression from the second gal.

My apologies for misinterpreting your post about being in a relationship with the first gal.  5years of this.  Just imagine where you would be in 5years.  You don't need to be dealing with a "girl" who expresses how she really feels through "other" people.  Stand up and be a woman about your feelings.  Please don't waste anymore of your time with EITHER of these women.  It's true,  you can't get those 5years back, but you can take control of your life and start living from now.  It's way too many earthly women in this earth to be sitting here wasting on them.  Time don't stop for no one.  Move on with your life and let the "dead weight" go.
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by Natasha2(f): 6:37pm On May 17, 2011
symbian its not a good thing to be chasing another man's girl? there are so many single girls out there why not search  lIVEDIT has said all i wanted to say
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by Natasha2(f): 6:39pm On May 17, 2011
livedit:

My apologies for misinterpreting your post about being in a relationship with the first gal.  5years of this.  Just imagine where you would be in 5years.  You don't need to be dealing with a "girl" who expresses how she really feels through "other" people.  Stand up and be a woman about your feelings.  Please don't waste anymore of your time with EITHER of these women.  It's true,  you can't get those 5years back, but you can take control of your life and start living from now.  It's way too many earthly women in this earth to be sitting here wasting on them.  Time don't stop for no one.  Move on with your life and let the "dead weight" go.
Seconded, Thirded ,Fourthed I couldn't have said it better cheesy Symbian take this advice kiss
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by kpolli(m): 3:21pm On May 18, 2011
first poster i like, apologized for his english
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by benbenards(m): 4:08pm On May 18, 2011
Try finishing your HND with good grades, get a good job and I assure you. You won't come here and be asking silly questions. If you continue like this, your thread in the future might be: Help, I think my girl is pregnant and I am not ready for this, I am not even sure that I like her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by belawilly(f): 6:14pm On May 18, 2011
Ben!!!!! Tender mercy to the poor guy he is just trying to be a MAN!! cheesy

Keep trying young man, she may just prefer the younger.
benbenards:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by symbian123(m): 8:27pm On May 18, 2011
Ben, You such a big jerk! I said i needed advice on some disturbing issue and u come in here to insult me, Wow! Never knew fools like u existed! @belawise, Thanks for your understanding,
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by dustydee: 9:33pm On May 18, 2011
gudluck
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by benbenards(m): 8:54am On May 19, 2011
Ben, You such a big jerk! I said i needed advice on some disturbing issue and u come in here to insult me, Wow! Never knew fools like u existed! @belawise, Thanks for your understanding,

bros wats d beef,
Re: I Need Ur Advice Pls: by okeyazu: 10:34am On May 19, 2011
b the real man and look for the real woman for u

(1) (Reply)

In Love But Can't Speakout / 100 Premarital Questions / Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.