Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic (3638 Views)

Will The Igbos Team Up With Yoruba In Time Of War / Father Kukah Must Be Allowed To Practise His Faith And Politics - Garba Shehu / Senator Douye Diri Shows His Love For Sports And Youth Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 10:42am On Aug 08, 2021
Disclaimer, I am Igbo but this observation is not about any tribal jab, it is just my observation and was not intended to put either great African tribe at a bad light nor preferential light it just goes to show how our society are structured.

1. I found out that Yorubas prioritise personal development to team development while Igbos prioritise teamwork to personal development, this I have been able to deduce is practically as a result of both tribes basic principles, while the Igbos are Republicans, the Yorubas on the other hand are a traditional Monarchy, this means that the personal development of the Obas as a capable leader of the Yorubas has psychological and sociological impact on the entire environment, most people are inspired maybe subconsciously from Childhood to look up to the Oba, to the queen and more and so personal development thrive but the Igbos on the other hand being Republicans most inspiration springs up from working as a collective body of varying importance this claim is further supported by the following events, Igbos thrives in sports like football, Basketball, while Yorubas thrives in sports like Kickboxing, wrestling etc, it does not however mean that there are no Yorubas or Igbos thriving on team sports or Personal sports.

2. Politics: The Yorubas thrive on personal development while the Igbos thrives on teamwork this have its downsides and upside becuase when in politics there are times when individual personality counts when at other times teamwork could be prioritised, that's why Yorubas produce politicians like Tinubu, Awolowo, Akintola while Igbos produce a network of weaker politicians with strength as a single voting block that's why the Igbos produced NCNC, APGA etc.

3. Movie and Music: It is an open secret that Igbos edge out a little in the area of movies while Yorubas edge out just another little in the area of music, you can bear Me witness that movie is about teamwork while music is more about personal development.

4. The business approach: The Igbos thrives in business as a network however Yorubas thrives in business on personal development, that's why it is possible to find more Yorubas on the richest men scale but the Igbos having more per capita rich people scale, this however could impact the future of riches though I don't know in whose favour it will all swing, because as we talk the Igbos are learning personal development while the Yorubas are upping their teamwork capacity.

The Future of Nigeria will only get interesting shall we get things right a Nigeria where the two great tribes and other tribes can inspire themselves to evolve better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Nex123: 10:53am On Aug 08, 2021
Probably true cool

3 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Muna4real(f): 11:00am On Aug 08, 2021
I used to think it was the opposite

1 Like

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by BosseJ: 11:15am On Aug 08, 2021
This thread has inferiority complex written all over it. Foolish comparison based on an equally foolish generalization.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Arda1000(m): 11:17am On Aug 08, 2021
85% true your analysis is near perfect
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Arda1000(m): 11:18am On Aug 08, 2021
BosseJ:
This thread has inferiority complex written all over it. Foolish comparison based on am equally foolish generalization.
not everything is all about generalization,op analyzed everything based on fact or can you point out where he pointed out that is not accurate enough

2 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by kettykin: 11:20am On Aug 08, 2021
Igbos are ambivalent and play both team and individual games in business and elsewhere. Leo Stan, orji uzo, cosmas Manuka are all stand alone self made billionaire.

2 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 11:37am On Aug 08, 2021
kettykin:
Igbos are ambivalent and play both team and individual games in business and elsewhere. Leo Stan, orji uzo, cosmas Manuka are all stand alone self made billionaire.
You are being biased, we are talking about dominant traits, there is no tribe that doesn't strike a balance but there is that dominant trait, it doesn't mean that these people can't be billionaires or even multi billionaire it just shows how the cultural shift in people impact worldviews.

It does not imply that they can't standalone and besides what do you mean by standalone, do you know these names like Emeka ofor, the popular thing is Emeka ofor plaza, Innoson the popular thing is the company itself not the person behind it, even peace air the popular thing is the company, but in Yorubaland you will hear Otedola before you even learn of what he does,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Guestlander: 12:28pm On Aug 08, 2021
Convoluted bullshit, write up is very contradictory and doesn't make any sense.
Yorubas excell in different sports whether a team sport or individual sport. You should know your subject before you ridicule yourself in front of millions of people.
Yoruba are individualistic and yet have Obas as a rallying figure in every Yoruba settlement, yet people who traditionally lived in small hamlets with each man to his own compound are more team oriented?
Dumb post.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by kettykin: 12:36pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

You are being biased, we are talking about dominant traits, there is no tribe that doesn't strike a balance but there is that dominant trait, it doesn't mean that these people can't be billionaires or even multi billionaire it just shows how the cultural shift in people impact worldviews.

It does not imply that they can't standalone and besides what do you mean by standalone, do you know these names like Emeka ofor, the popular thing is Emeka ofor plaza, Innoson the popular thing is the company itself not the person behind it, even peace air the popular thing is the company, but in Yorubaland you will hear Otedola before you even learn of what he does,

What I am saying is that your write up works for other tribe and not igbos. Igbos are beyond stereotypes and rules. Igbo nation is driven by a different algorithm. What othe tribes use has not worked for the Igbo man. 99% Igbo wealth did not come from government unlike other tribes.

3 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 12:45pm On Aug 08, 2021
kettykin:

What I am saying is that your write up works for other tribe and not igbos. Igbos are beyond stereotypes and rules. Igbo nation is driven by a different algorithm. What othe tribes use has not worked for the Igbo man. 99% Igbo wealth did not come from government unlike other tribes.
Forget about government and all the sentiments that we had been fed, no one is judging here about money, we are talking about worldviews, Igbos are a team people thats why we all vote PDP, we give block vote, we live in a cluster, that's why you go to computer village and it is dominated by Igbos becuase Igbos will prefer to go where there is another Igbo, this had helped us, it also have its downsides at painting us as dominating, unlike Yorubas, a Yoruba man can single handedly set up his church in AlaIgbo without considering if there is a Yoruba community there because the worldview of Yorubas is individual development but the worldview of the Igbos is Igwebuike (Multitude is strength).

You need to understand the contrast a line here, for you to be part of a team you need to have some level of self development and for you to emerge as an exceptional individual you must have had people or team who help furnish you so they are very closely related concept

2 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 12:51pm On Aug 08, 2021
Guestlander:
Convoluted bullshit, write up is very contradictory and doesn't make any sense.
Yorubas excell in different sports whether a team sport or individual sport. You should know your subject before you ridicule yourself in front of millions of people.
Yoruba are individualistic and yet have Obas as a rallying figure in every Yoruba settlement, yet people who traditionally lived in small hamlets with each man to his own compound are more team oriented?
Dumb post.
The question is why should Yorubas have Oba, isn't that about exceptional individualism, the Oba is first let me say among equals, that is individualism not teamwork, the Igbos in our hamlet we have council of elders, that's teamwork, whatever works for a people is welcomed, we are all different people and I'm not going to say that teamwork is better than individualism, it all about situation, for instance Messi is a team player while Ronaldo is a bit individualistic both are great players

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Guestlander: 12:53pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Forget about government and all the sentiments that we had been fed, no one is judging here about money, we are talking about worldviews, Igbos are a team people thats why we all vote PDP, we give block vote, we live in a cluster, that's why you go to computer village and it is dominated by Igbos becuase Igbos will prefer to go where there is another Igbo, this had helped us, it also have its downsides at painting us as dominating, unlike Yorubas, a Yoruba man can single handedly set up his church in AlaIgbo without considering if there is a Yoruba community there because the worldview of Yorubas is individual development but the worldview of the Igbos is Igwebuike (Multitude is strength).

You need to understand the contrast a line here, for you to be part of a team you need to have some level of self development and for you to emerge as an exceptional individual you must have had people or team who help furnish you so they are very closely related concept

You are unable to distinguish between clanish mentality and collectivism.
A Yoruba would single handedly set up his chuch in Alaigbo not considering if there are Yorubas there or not because his primary aim is not to preach to Yorubas alone.
The reason Yorubas have Obas is the same reason other ancient civilizations had their kings, it is the same reason modern countries have presidents and prime ministers.
The real question is why Ibos didn't have kings. I personally find it odd.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by meccuno: 12:57pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:
Disclaimer, I am Igbo but this observation is not about any tribal jab, it is just my observation and was not intended to put either great African tribe at a bad light nor preferential light it just goes to show how our society are structured.

1. I found out that Yorubas prioritise personal development to team development while Igbos prioritise teamwork to personal development, this I have been able to deduce is practically as a result of both tribes basic principles, while the Igbos are Republicans, the Yorubas on the other hand are a traditional Monarchy, this means that the personal development of the Obas as a capable leader of the Yorubas has psychological and sociological impact on the entire environment, most people are inspired maybe subconsciously from Childhood to look up to the Oba, to the queen and more and so personal development thrive but the Igbos on the other hand being Republicans most inspiration springs up from working as a collective body of varying importance this claim is further supported by the following events, Igbos thrives in sports like football, Basketball, while Yorubas thrives in sports like Kickboxing, wrestling etc, it does not however mean that there are no Yorubas or Igbos thriving on team sports or Personal sports.

2. Politics: The Yorubas thrive on personal development while the Igbos thrives on teamwork this have its downsides and upside becuase when in politics there are times when individual personality counts when at other times teamwork could be prioritised, that's why Yorubas produce politicians like Tinubu, Awolowo, Akintola while Igbos produce a network of weaker politicians with strength as a single voting block that's why the Igbos produced NCNC, APGA etc.

3. Movie and Music: It is an open secret that Igbos edge out a little in the area of movies while Yorubas edge out just another little in the area of music, you can bear Me witness that movie is about teamwork while music is more about personal development.

4. The business approach: The Igbos thrives in business as a network however Yorubas thrives in business on personal development, that's why it is possible to find more Yorubas on the richest men scale but the Igbos having more per capita rich people scale, this however could impact the future of riches though I don't know in whose favour it will all swing, because as we talk the Igbos are learning personal development while the Yorubas are upping their teamwork capacity.

The Future of Nigeria will only get interesting shall we get things right a Nigeria where the two great tribes and other tribes can inspire themselves to evolve better.
it's amazing that you still believe in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Monogamy: 12:58pm On Aug 08, 2021
Inferiority complex na really bad disorder..

Aswear

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by IgweOfNnewi: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
Individualism in Yoruba land?

What rubbish.

84 year old former president travelled to Benin republic to rescue igboho.

while third class obi of Onitsha is busy begging for crumbs under Buhari's table Kanu Nnamdi a prince is languishing in DSS detention facility.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Guestlander: 12:59pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

The question is why should Yorubas have Oba, isn't that about exceptional individualism, the Oba is first let me say among equals, that is individualism not teamwork, the Igbos in our hamlet we have council of elders, that's teamwork, whatever works for a people is welcomed, we are all different people and I'm not going to say that teamwork is better than individualism, it all about situation, for instance Messi is a team player while Ronaldo is a bit individualistic both are great players

Who told you Yorubas didn't have council of chiefs and elders as well, with women always well represented long before white people found feminism?
You know nothing about Yoruba, you need to either learn more or leave the subject.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by HisSexcellency(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

I had to read this post multiple times to get what exactly you are driving at.

Though I understand the point you're trying to make, but can we just put a stop to all these unnecessary comparisons between tribes on this forum.

It's becoming difficult seeing any sane thread here devoid of tribal bickering and trolling.This is unhealthy, there are over 200 tribes in Nigeria, but for two tribes to turn a forum of almost 3million users to a dick measuring/ trolling platform to catch cruise isn't necessary.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:00pm On Aug 08, 2021
Guestlander:

You are unable to distinguish between clanish mentality and collectivism.
A Yoruba would single handedly set up his chuch in Alaigbo not considering if there are Yorubas there or not because his primary aim is not to preach to Yorubas alone.
Oga you can use as much derogatory concept as you fancy, you get the point, Yorubas are inclined towards individual development while Igbos are inclined towards teamwork, you can call it clannish or collectivism it all in the English, it is all a mechanism for survival

Yorubas apart from being a monarchy was also traditional large scale farmers meaning that one man has to stay at the top and employ others but the Igbos were more of subsistence farmer in the old in days, that's why in Things fall apart, you will realise that Okonwo was exceptional, but being subsistence farmers the Igbos has a rotational farming system of age grade this means that even with less investment a young Igbo could come up with a reasonable amount of farm
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:02pm On Aug 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Individualism in Yoruba land?

What rubbish.

84 year old former president travelled to Benin republic to rescue igboho.

while third class obi of Onitsha is busy begging for crumbs under Buhari's table Kanu Nnamdi a prince is languishing in DSS detention facility.
Why would Only Obasanjo go to Benin as an individual when Ohaneze is supporting Kanu as a team lol, I guess you even support my point more lol

1 Like

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Guestlander: 1:03pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Oga you can use as much derogatory concept as you fancy, you get the point, Yorubas are inclined towards individual development while Igbos are inclined towards teamwork, you can call it clannish or collectivism it all in the English, it is all a mechanism for survival

Yorubas apart from being a monarchy was also traditional large scale farmers meaning that one man has to stay at the top and employ others but the Igbos were more of subsistence farmer in the old in days, that's why in Things fall apart, you will realise that Okonwo was exceptional, but being subsistence farmers the Igbos has a rotational farming system of age grade this means that even with less investment a young Igbo could come up with a reasonable amount of farm

You are wrong and you don't know what you are talking about, this is the problem with some of you! Some of you think the world started the day you were born.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:06pm On Aug 08, 2021
Guestlander:

Who told you Yorubas didn't have council of chiefs and elders as well, with women always well represented long before white people found feminism?
You know nothing about Yoruba, you need to either learn more or leave the subject.
They have council of elders but the Oba is the highest decision makers, in most part of AlaIgbo the council of elders have high stake, even the people that has king, he is not as supreme as the Obas in Yorubaland, the Igbos did not keep a ready army but when there is war every able bodied person mobilized, but in Yorubas there is a standing army that is commanded by the Oba so if there is war in Igboland and the king insist there shall be war but the elders think otherwise, they can tell their wards not to enlist but in Yorubaland however these soldiers are already enlisted prior to any eventuality
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by GuyfawkesAB(m): 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
All these endless comparisons stems from crude foolishness and an ever-present pressure from inferiority complex. So the need to always compare and check oneself against the other bothers so much that it borders on schizophrenia.

Even the bible warns against comparison.

Please find something else to do with your obviously wasteful time

AlexBells:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by IgweOfNnewi: 1:07pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

Why would Only Obasanjo go to Benin as an individual when Ohaneze is supporting Kanu as a team lol, I guess you even support my point more lol
What is ohanneze? the same set of Buhari puppets that proscribed IPOB? which support did they give Kanu Nnamdi? observation? to know more how he will be tortured, ohanneze leaders are not particularly about his release, they are saying they want him to be punished unjustly and eventually he will be punished. And mind you it is not only obasanjo that is making frantic effort to release igboho, Ooni of Ife and other political and traditional leaders are there to make sure he is released.

9 Likes

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:11pm On Aug 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
What is ohanneze? the same set of Buhari puppets that proscribed IPOB? which support did they give Kanu Nnamdi? observation? to know more how he will be tortured, ohanneze leaders are not particularly above his release, they are saying they want him to be punished unjustly and eventually he will be punished.
I think you are turning this into your usual kind of issue, the point I'm trying to make is that Ohaneze is a team while Obasanjo is an individual, as regards your statement it ought to be good for you that Both Ohaneze, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, DSS does not owe anybody so I'm not judging the reality of whether their support or not is worth or not,
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Guestlander: 1:12pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

They have council of elders but the Oba is the highest decision makers, in most part of AlaIgbo the council of elders have high stake, even the people that has king, he is not as supreme as the Obas in Yorubaland, the Igbos did not keep a ready army but when there is war every able bodied person mobilized, but in Yorubas there is a standing army that is commanded by the Oba so if there is war in Igboland and the king insist there shall be war but the elders think otherwise, they can tell their wards not to enlist but in Yorubaland however these soldiers are already enlisted prior to any eventuality

This is what I am talking about, you need to know your subject before you dabble into it. The Oba system in Yorubaland is done in such a way that an Oba, though powerful cannot become a dictator and terrorize his people.
The Oba is the highest decision maker, you are right but he does in consultation with his people through his chiefs and elders in the community. Learn your subject before dabbling into it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by IgweOfNnewi: 1:16pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

I think you are turning this into your usual kind of issue, the point I'm trying to make is that Ohaneze is a team while Obasanjo is an individual, as regards your statement it ought to be good for you that Both Ohaneze, Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB, DSS does not owe anybody so I'm not judging the reality of whether their support or not is worth or not,
Ohanneze is a team of puppets and rogues that Kanu Nnamdi commanded that should be stone to death, they are inconsequential imps looking for what to eat, obasanjo acted on behave of some people I guess on the instance of the Ooni of Ife, he must have requested to go alone to make it secluded. I prefer ⅛ of obasanjo to 5000 of ohanneze

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2021
Guestlander:

This is what I am talking about, you need to know your subject before you dabble into it. The Oba system in Yorubaland is done in such a way that an Oba, though powerful cannot become a dictator and terrorize his people.
The Oba is the highest decision maker, you are right but he does in consultation with his people through his chiefs and elders in the community. Learn your subject before dabbling into it.
I'm not talking about checks and balances, oppression or all of that the question is, is the Oba the supreme Commander of Yoruba army or not, whereas the Igbos don't maintain a standing army but when the need arises there shall be mobilisation, in this case every able bodied Igbo is a soldier then parents are in elders meeting, youth in age grade, the king in Igboland can't just declare war becuase he has no standing army, the whole thing has to work as a team.

You have to make announcement for all able bodied men and women to come out at which point the elders will have much say becuase we are talking about their children, the Yorubas on the other hands can have an army of slaves, the Igbos did not, on the long run both culture are beautiful, keeping a standing army in Igboland may not be written but it is almost illegal, in security young people take turns to secure the community and there is no official security.

This thread should be for us to learn each others culture and not some fight
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by Omoluabi1stborn: 1:22pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

I won't lie, I'm Yoruba but you're like 80% correct.
You would have been 95% correct except for the Oba part cos it's incorrect.

The remaining 5% is that Yorubas are more team oriented than Igbos

1 Like

Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:24pm On Aug 08, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
Ohanneze is a team of puppets and rogues that Kanu Nnamdi commanded that should be stone to death, they are inconsequential imps looking for what to eat, obasanjo acted on behave of some people I guess on the instance of the Ooni of Ife, he must have requested to go alone to make it secluded. I prefer ⅛ of obasanjo to 5000 of ohanneze
You are talking about effectiveness here while I'm talking about the very basic of cultural makeup, I'm not arguing whether Ohaneze is a puppet, it is their God given right if they chose to be puppet and I'm not arguing that OBJ is not a lion it is also his God given right to be a lion, but the question is why is the Ooni an individual be the one and then Obasanjo an individual too you'd notice that Ohaneze is acting as a team,
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by AlexBells(m): 1:27pm On Aug 08, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:

I won't lie, I'm Yoruba but you're like 80% correct.
You would have been 95% correct except for the Oba part cos it's incorrect.

The remaining 5% is that Yorubas are more team oriented than Igbos
You should know that I'm Igbo who had not spent up to a month in Yorubaland and the things I know about Yoruba culture is through reading and the Yoruba friends I have got both in AlaIgbo and beyond, I'm trying to keep learning about your culture and the cultures of other Nigerian tribes, I'm sorry if I misrepresented your Oba system, this is much like learning from a distance though I keep learning
Re: Sports And Politics Proves Igbos Team Inspired While Yorubas Are Individualistic by IgweOfNnewi: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2021
AlexBells:

You are talking about effectiveness here while I'm talking about the very basic of cultural makeup, I'm not arguing whether Ohaneze is a puppet, it is their God given right if the chose to be puppet and I'm not arguing that OBJ is not a lion it is also his God given right to be a lion, but the question is why is the Ooni an individual be the one and then Obasanjo an individual too you'd notice that Ohaneze is acting as a team,
Which inconsequential team is that? Ilana Yoruba are they not team working for the release of Igboho, you think it is when you hear a group shouting and chest beating before you know that it was a group behind obasanjo's visit to Benin republic, you think hyping and seeking vain glory is what is call a group

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ijaw Republic Flag Raised In Yenagoa / 'I Do Not Bedwet' - Kwankwaso Mocks Tinubu / Hamas Share Video Of Close Street Combat With Israeli Troops!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.