Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Girls Naturally Stupid (5554 Views)

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:48am On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
[s]Stop replying that lunatic, his name is JOE and almost 50yrs with no family,he vents his frustrations on every female monikas and tag you with an unfounded stories thinking its funny. Ignoring him is what he hates most,just do that.Never seen a man of his age fooling himself all over Nairaland. Check all his comments, nothing meaningful ever comes from it,he fights every female nairalanders calling them scammers and hairy balls whatever, his babymama already left him when he couldn't meet up with the marriage plans.Ignore his existence here.[/s]
Lol rozcol the scammer, at least you were exposed here and everyone here knows that you are a pathological liar and a scammer with hairy balls

From rozz to zzor to wargidanairala to rozcol, how many people will you keep scamming? aren't you ashamed of yourself? you keep scamming people everywhere disguising as a female when you know that you are a guy with hairy balls cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Generalwoodz(m): 8:49am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:
Idiot!! Ask your mother angry
dey don tear this one to pieces grin
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by siofra(f): 8:52am On Aug 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm not jobless, only warning gullible guys to be wary of you, if you can upload someone else picture on your profile then you are not to be trusted a bit.

Mtchewww
That's none of my business, I don't even know why I'm still quoting you.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:56am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

Mtchewww
That's none of my business, I don't even know why I'm still quoting you.
There's a reason why I created this account, to keep exposing fake accounts and trashing dumb broke girls that depends on men for a living.

6 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I have been treating this warri girl like shit but she keeps coming back to me.
I can call her for sex anytime and she will come and even bring food for me.
She has guys that want her but she says she doesn't like them.
The more I treat her bad, the more she loves me. I don't even know what to do again

If she stabs you to dead, your kind will flood the internet with tears not knowing you were a piece of shiit
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 8:59am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

My suspicion has been confirmed.
Thank you very much.
If you can believe fake rozcol that I'm Joe and I am 50 years old, then you can believe anything grin

well I wouldn't be gobsmacked because both of you paddle the same boat, you are both alike.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 9:10am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

My suspicion has been confirmed.
Thank you very much.
Check all his comments you will have a better understanding, the idiot wanted to meet me and I refused because poco indirectly bursted him of having a fiancée and son, having realized he's a babypapa I ignored him,since that time I haven't had rest,I think he can't handle rejection maturedly,if you reject him he will start calling you scammer and hairy balls all over nairaland kikikiki.I tried to avoid him since but he's making me to be rude to him,nothing matured about him,to think this man is almost fifty tells it all.He owns other accounts here to troll ladies that have rejected him.kai I've never seen such a low life

4 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by lkillbrokehoes: 9:29am On Aug 10, 2021
Rozcol:
Check all his comments you will have a better understanding, the idiot wanted to meet me and I refused because poco indirectly bursted him of having a fiancée and son, having realized he's a babypapa I ignored him,since that time I haven't had rest,I think he can't handle rejection maturedly,if you reject him he will start calling you scammer and hairy balls all over nairaland kikikiki.I tried to avoid him since but he's making me to be rude to him,nothing matured about him,to think this man is almost fifty tells it all.He owns other accounts here to troll ladies that have rejected him.kai I've never seen such a low life
Oh now you are lying about me wanting you just because i exposed you blantantly to be a cheap scammer, wonders! cheesy
do I look like a gay to you?

and this was the same scammer that trolled me for months, you wanted to scam me but I already knew your motives back then and started ignoring you until you were exposed by someone.

get a life you hairy balls pathological liar, only a fool will believe your lies, thief!
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by OGraffix(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2021
grin

na this gal go stab u las las mark my words

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Edyice: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2021
Op

It’s better to stick with girl that want you, listen and obey you than

Getting a bae that you want and she want others grin

Get the idea and have peace
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:22am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The crazy part is when I start acting nice and loving she starts giving me bad attitudes.
But once I become mean to her
She becomes loving and caring

I have noticed this too.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The more I treat her bad, the more she loves me. I don't even know what to do again
u may think she's stupid... but she is absorbing all your nonsense until she get her grasp on her target... u'll be done for pretty soon. U'll be lucky to survive it.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by theInterpreter: 11:54am On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

I've always known you're jobless Eyes ko ice ni rubbish!!
cheesy
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Kingcalls: 12:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The crazy part is when I start acting nice and loving she starts giving me bad attitudes.
But once I become mean to her
She becomes loving and caring

Na dia wey
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Koko1119: 1:17pm On Aug 10, 2021
it is becos u have time for dem dat is why u see it so.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Luck98: 1:20pm On Aug 10, 2021

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Limassol(m): 1:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
WoundedLamb:
The more she loves you? Sure about that? While there's a possibility she loves you (and I wouldn't really call that stupid except you're saying you're not worthy of such love), I think the lady is probably using you to satisfy her desires/fantasies and here you are thinking you're the smart one. This whole "we're smarter than women" does not let some of you know when you're being used. It's possible she doesn't love you, so how you treat her doesn't really matter. She probably doesn't care about your love or money and just wants your body. The best way to get anything from a man is by making him believe he's in charge/control of the situation.
At the expense of her dignity and respect? I mean even while treated like trash?
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by dontrulee: 2:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Op be careful.
This girl go kill you one day
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Limassol(m): 2:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
So in your forsaken mind, you are the real James bond.. Lol... When things go south, am sure we would find your scared self creating another topic here crying out for help, I detest guys who don't have balls to keep their mouth shut because you were just giving mere privilege and obviously not because you are smart..
beats my imagination how some ladies will only take you serioriously by treating them like trash. I don't get it, is it mental issue i don't know of?
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nisiw365: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

If she stabs you to dead, your kind will flood the internet with tears not knowing you were a piece of shiit
And why will she stab him to death. Did he beat her or what?
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
So in your forsaken mind, you are the real James bond.. Lol... When things go south, am sure we would find your scared self creating another topic here crying out for help, I detest guys who don't have balls to keep their mouth shut because you were just giving mere privilege and obviously not because you are smart..
Girl wey I don purse she no gree leave me
I treat her badly so she go leave instead
na she go dey push for us to be together. I dey insult am yet she dey fall in love more.
And you're blaming me?
U see why I said una no get sense at all
Na only zeeworld and urgent 2k full una head

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Amb1045(m): 2:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na so most of them dee.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 2:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

So you think after stabbing, she will go free and have a happy life?
Una just no get sense at all, look at the young girl that kill super tv CEO.
Is she living sweet life after she murder person?
Na life impronsment if she try that nonesense. She is not as dumb as you.
She will ruin her whole life and her family life if she try that nonesense.
Watery prison beans for the rest of her
life. Dem go rape am join for prison.
U see, she is not as dumb as you
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 10, 2021
siofra:

Who is the fake ass
Mumu don't respect your age, old fool
E be like say e pain you grin
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by RightToReject(m): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2021
The fact that you did not see anything wrong in concluding that all girls are naturally stupid shows your shallowness. That said, the said attitude of the girl shows that she is simply a slave to her needs necessitated by feeble-mindedness and or greed. So, she is not in love with you, and vice versa. Her condition is akin to that of all these men who open threads mainly on this romance section and the family section of the forum crying daily about being used by ladies or how they are being abused in relationships but still will not leave their partners or give them overdoses of their medicines.

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

So you think after stabbing, she will go free and have a happy life?
Una just no get sense at all, look at the young girl that kill super tv CEO.
Is she living sweet life after she murder person?
Na life impronsment if she try that nonesense. She is not as dumb as you.
She will ruin her whole life and her family life if she try that nonesense.
Watery prison beans for the rest of her
life. Dem go rape am join for prison.
U see, she is not as dumb as you

I can see you are a scared little boy
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by KevinDein: 3:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
Limassol:
At the expense of her dignity and respect? I mean even while treated like trash?
Haha, good question. That Woundedlamb is sure good at engaging in all sorts of mental gymnastics to prove some non-existent point. grin
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

I can see you are a scared little boy
U just made me feel more angry and more anger towards this girl. I shouldn't have brought this issue to nairaland. I swear una no get sense at all
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by bepositive11: 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:

She's psychologically wounded
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by ustanejnr(m): 4:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
My broda , na the pattern be that oh, once you start to be nice. Forget them go bring attitude. To keep them in check is to treat them badly.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by romunu(m): 5:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Hope your sisters are not treated like this, bro, take it easy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bestie Is Under Spiritual Attack After Bedding A Strange Girl. Please Advise. / S He Using Me??? / ** 4 Wrong Places To Look For A Wife***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.