Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Why are Girls Naturally Stupid - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why are Girls Naturally Stupid (5555 Views)

Why Are Girls Naturally Stupid / Why Are Girls From Rich Homes More Appreciative? / Why Are Some Nigerian Girls Naturally Rude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by czarr(m): 5:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
The crazy part is when I start acting nice and loving she starts giving me bad attitudes.
But once I become mean to her
She becomes loving and caring
It's a sign of a damaged girl. Once you treat them bad the love you more. Their type are not good for marriage, just sexx.
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 5:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
czarr:
It's a sign of a damaged girl. Once you treat them bad the love you more. Their type are not good for marriage, just sexx.
true talk d girl is s very sweet in bed. 8/10 and she too like bleep but once I don cum, my eye don clear na I go just push am off. Give her tp tell her say I wan crash. I go wake up withike 10 missed call from this girl. She go say she was just checking in on me, she want to hear my voice, like wtf?

1 Like

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
ustanejnr:
My broda , na the pattern be that oh, once you start to be nice. Forget them go bring attitude. To keep them in check is to treat them badly.
It's a man's world.. no be our fault say God create man first
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by JackDaAlienz(m): 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Miwasky:
Is you that very is foolish ..you treat her bad and yet she comes back? You only call her for Sex and she comes and bring food for you and you foolishly ate?hmm.. if you want to kill a rat , you have to be so nice by mixing what it likes with a poison ( crayfish and Fish)
You have been eaten poison and dieing slowly ..she has planed a slow death for You…
We pour the food in one plate and eat it together. U think I'm a naive kid like you?
Look kid, you think you're smart.
I know your skull must be feeling lonely
Because of how small your brain is. A lot of empty space wasting in your skull.

You were still in your father's hairy scrotum when I was dealing with bad bitches.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by Bigseven(m): 7:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
You mean ur sisters and aunties are stupid? Omo wana family don finish be that. Lubbish! Next time be specific

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by WoundedLamb: 10:14pm On Aug 10, 2021
Limassol:
At the expense of her dignity and respect? I mean even while treated like trash?
KevinDein:

Haha, good question. That Woundedlamb is sure good at engaging in all sorts of mental gymnastics to prove some non-existent point. grin

Dignity and respect? Lol... You guys can't be serious. How many people really think about dignity and respect when pursuing sexual pleasure? The man of the house that sleeps with the help doesn't know he'd likely lose dignity and respect? Does the madame that sleeps with the driver think of dignity and respect? All of a sudden, you expect it from a random lady you met? While trying to judge her with high standards, you end setting a low one for yourself.

You're so eager to call her stupid but you don't really know what she wants and as a result, you can't tell if she's getting it. You treat her like trash but she does not mind. The door is very open for her to leave but she insists on staying. She even gives you food. And you think she's not getting what she wants? I'm not saying she isn't in love, but if you really think that's the only possibility, then we're going to have a hard time figuring out who the stupid one is.

2 Likes

Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by frozen70(f): 1:15am On Aug 11, 2021
JackDaAlienz:
I have been treating this warri girl like shit but she keeps coming back to me.
I can call her for sex anytime and she will come and even bring food for me.
She has guys that want her but she says she doesn't like them.
The more I treat her bad, the more she loves me. I don't even know what to do again

From your statement, it's obvious that you are treating her bad

Well you will get it bad one day and I hope that the one day will not be too late
Re: Why are Girls Naturally Stupid by skywalker240(m): 8:59am On Aug 11, 2021
Same thing the redpill has been preaching about women

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! If You Are Ready Now, Go And Marry Before It's Late.(photo) / Her Mum Is Offering Me 50k To Leave Her Daughter Alone / She Has A TITANIC Crush On Me....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.