Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. (360 Views)

MEN!! If She Says Broke Guys Don't Deserve Pvvssy, Reply Her With THIS!! (Photo) / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives / Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. by bodybuilder: 9:14am On Aug 10, 2021
Many Nigerian youths overrate their right to be rich.

You know why some people go into illegal things. They overestimate their capacity to be rich.

Why do you think you deserve a house in an Island? Lol
Because you've suffered in this life? Sorry suffering doesn't not mean you have the right to be rich?
What's gives you the right to be rich is the value you provide for people.
Many of you overrate your business ideas, even if you're given the startup capital you may not be turnout successful.
The truth is you overestimate your talent, creativity and intellect.
Many will be saying all I need this amount I go blow, but I swear say im dey give you that 20 million naira or 100 million naira you fit still no blow.
People have gone to Big Brother Naija in the name of platform to push their music career, but still no blow.
What platform could be bigger than Big Brother Naija in Nigeria?
You are just good enough, stop trying hard to excuse your lack of success with just financial constraints.
Everyone thinks he's genius nowadays. Most of you need reality check.
This is why you go into crime to catch up. You want to be rich off music lol. Go to any clime in the world more than 95% of musicians don't make it to the big stage. But you think because you record songs everyday or have 'passion' they you deserve to be the next Wizkid. That's why you go in to criminal ways to make money. You think knowing how to sing some notes translates to millions of dollars. Survivorship bias is also killing you people, seeing dem Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy etc making millions then start thinking you automatically deserve it. Forgetting the millions of aspiring musicians that never made it and will never make it. It's the harsh truth.

You think you deserve to be rich as pro footballer but you are person been watched by millions around the world, so where you want make the money appear from? Thin air?You want to be like Mark Zuckerberg but you didn't create Facebook.

You learnt a small trade or own a small shop but you think you deserve to be rich as someone whose app is used by millions, some who makes music for millions of fans.

"Oh, but I work hard yen yen"

Working hard in construction site and working hard in Old Trafford isn't the same. Guess what thousands of people wanna pay to hundreds of pounds to watch someone play in the Theatre of Dreams, not you working in a construction site. It doesn't mean your work is not valuable.

Ask your self now, what's easier getting a job at a construction site or being a top flight pro footballer.
Re: Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 10, 2021
people whe get little to no value to offer na wan dey live BIG? as for me, make una femme construction site pool make I dey grind small small
Re: Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. by bodybuilder: 7:22pm On Aug 10, 2021
ekerensima:
people whe get little to no value to offer na wan dey live BIG? as for me, make una femme construction site pool make I dey grind small small

You get the point.
Re: Why You Don't Deserve To Be Rich. by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 11, 2021
bodybuilder:
Many Nigerian youths overrate their right to be rich.

You know why some people go into illegal things. They overestimate their capacity to be rich.

Why do you think you deserve a house in an Island? Lol
Because you've suffered in this life? Sorry suffering doesn't not mean you have the right to be rich?
What's gives you the right to be rich is the value you provide for people.
Many of you overrate your business ideas, even if you're given the startup capital you may not be turnout successful.
The truth is you overestimate your talent, creativity and intellect.
Many will be saying all I need this amount I go blow, but I swear say im dey give you that 20 million naira or 100 million naira you fit still no blow.
People have gone to Big Brother Naija in the name of platform to push their music career, but still no blow.
What platform could be bigger than Big Brother Naija in Nigeria?
You are just good enough, stop trying hard to excuse your lack of success with just financial constraints.
Everyone thinks he's genius nowadays. Most of you need reality check.
This is why you go into crime to catch up. You want to be rich off music lol. Go to any clime in the world more than 95% of musicians don't make it to the big stage. But you think because you record songs everyday or have 'passion' they you deserve to be the next Wizkid. That's why you go in to criminal ways to make money. You think knowing how to sing some notes translates to millions of dollars. Survivorship bias is also killing you people, seeing dem Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy etc making millions then start thinking you automatically deserve it. Forgetting the millions of aspiring musicians that never made it and will never make it. It's the harsh truth.

You think you deserve to be rich as pro footballer but you are person been watched by millions around the world, so where you want make the money appear from? Thin air?You want to be like Mark Zuckerberg but you didn't create Facebook.

You learnt a small trade or own a small shop but you think you deserve to be rich as someone whose app is used by millions, some who makes music for millions of fans.

"Oh, but I work hard yen yen"

Working hard in construction site and working hard in Old Trafford isn't the same. Guess what thousands of people wanna pay to hundreds of pounds to watch someone play in the Theatre of Dreams, not you working in a construction site. It doesn't mean your work is not valuable.

Ask your self now, what's easier getting a job at a construction site or being a top flight pro footballer.

This statement was logical and factual.
Most of us are not going to make it in life. It is not good or bad,it is simply what life does

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Has Red Pill Made You A Better Person ??? / Anybody Around Ifo? / Be Serious With The Person You Truely Loves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.