Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES (6818 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
So I never wanted to make this thread because I wanted sleeping dogs to lay. R.I.P to the innocent Igbos killed by IPOB yesterday.

But then I saw this comment by gidgiddy
gidgiddy:
Theyvwill be claiming that IPOB killed people but you will not see any dead body
claiming that we didn't see the dead body that was burnt. Well no time for emotional politics. Below is the link to the video by RootsTv Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/RootstvNg/videos/890290038530642/

Below are the pictures of the burnt human meat yesterday done by their unknown gunmen to enforce the sit at home.

1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by illicit(m): 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
Meat bawo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:49pm On Aug 10, 2021
See the pictures. This one looks like the intestines burnt to ashes.

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Monogamy: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Indeed Igbos are confused set of people..

They lie too much

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:51pm On Aug 10, 2021
Notasyouthink
Like the eye witnesses said it was two people burnt by IPOB. Well this is the second passenger inside the bus. As you can see. Then u want us to ignore the different eye witnesses and videos and believe an issued statement

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Christistruth00: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
What has Ohaneze done about this atrocity?

Has Kanu and IPOB leadership denounced it?

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Christistruth00:

What has Ohaneze done about this atrocity?

Has Kanu and IPOB leadership denounced it?

Let them keep petting terrorism it will swallow them soon

2 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Reuben700: 7:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Damn too bad
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by kolaaderin: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2021
Change the term meat on your topic to the remains of the passenger burnt to death. Simple and better grammar.

6 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by oilyngbati(m): 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
The SE is Playing with fire, for giving excuses for Ipob terrorists. Ipob is deceiving Ndigbo by masking their crimes with Biafra. Ndigbo must set aside sentiments, separate Biafra from reality and see what Ipob truly is, which is a terrorist organization. Until the SE treats these vermins called Ipob like the terrorists that they’re, then peace will continue to elude the SE.

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
Reuben700:
Damn too bad

These are Igbos going about their businesses o. And yet when I posting about them, people will be saying I should mind my business. Were these passengers not minding their business when they were killed and burnt to ashes by saint unknown gunmen

2 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2021
kolaaderin:
Change the term meat on your topic to the remains of the passenger burnt to death. Simple and better grammar.

No the word meat will bring more viewers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Gentlerespect76: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nonsense and ingredients
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
oilyngbati:
The SE is Playing with fire, for giving excuses for Ipob terrorists. Ipob is deceiving Ndigbo by masking their crimes with Biafra. Ndigbo must set aside sentiments, separate Biafra from reality and see what Ipob truly is, which is a terrorist organization. Until the SE treats these vermins called Ipob like the terrorists that they’re, then peace will continue to elude the SE.

The southeast governors need to learn from governor Wike. In the whole Rivers state there was no single unknown gunmen harrasment or killings.
Those who sat at home in Rivers State wanted to. And rightfully so

3 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Nonsense and ingredients

They'll call u sabo just very soon
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
Reuben700:
Damn too bad

They'll soon call u sabo. Is like they are not online yet
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Notasyouthink: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink
Like the eye witnesses said it was two people burnt by IPOB. Well this is the second passenger inside the bus. As you can see. Then u want us to ignore the different eye witnesses and videos and believe an issued statement
I can't believe you either when I know that this government and you liars and deceivers can go extra miles just to discredit IPOB.

What have you people not done just to put IPOB in bad light, Is it lies or killings??

7 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OneNigeria1: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
kolaaderin:

BABAQUE FOR IPOB could have even sound better
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by gidgiddy: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
So I never wanted to make this thread because I wanted sleeping dogs to lay. R.I.P to the innocent Igbos killed by IPOB yesterday.

But then I saw this comment by gidgiddy

claiming that we didn't see the dead body that was burnt. Well no time for emotional politics. Below is the link to the video by RootsTv Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/RootstvNg/videos/890290038530642/

Below are the pictures of the burnt human meat yesterday done by their unknown gunmen to enforce the sit at home.

I see no body anywhere in the burnt out bus or any evidence that IPOB had anything to do with this. For all I know, this could have been a robbery operation

4 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
I can't believe you either when I know that this government and you liars and deceivers can go extra miles just to discredit IPOB.

What have you people not done just to put IPOB in bad light, Is it lies or killings??

Don't worry I'll igbore every eye witness and videos. I have believed your issued statement. And I have also believed gidgiddy that there was no dead body.
Inshort the bus is photoshopped

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Notasyouthink: 8:01pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Notasyouthink
Which eye witness?? I can't believe you either when I know that this government and you liars and deceivers can go extra miles just to discredit IPOB. That your eye witness or witnesses can be staged.

2 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Reuben700: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

They'll soon call u sabo. Is like they are not online yet
Yeah I know but is that the way by killing ur brothers
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

I see no body anywhere in the burnt out bus or any evidence that IPOB had anything to do with this. For all I know, this could have been a robbery operation

Person wey dey for the scene dey tell u. Dey video dey show u. Then u wey dey nairaland for your room dey type dey say na lie. Say the one u believe na IPOB issued statement grin cheesy

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Gentlerespect76: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
Oyigboupdates grin grin I was referring to you actually
OyigboUpdate:

They'll call u sabo just very soon

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Reuben700: 8:04pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

These are Igbos going about their businesses o. And yet when I posting about them, people will be saying I should mind my business. Were these passengers not minding their business when they were killed and burnt to ashes by saint unknown gunmen
This people burnt like this didn’t the have loved ones
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:05pm On Aug 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Which eye witness?? I can't believe you either when I know that this government and you liars and deceivers can go extra miles just to discredit IPOB. That your eye witness or witnesses can be staged.

Eyewitneses wey u no know u still no believe those ones. Na issued statement u believe grin
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by gidgiddy: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
See the pictures. This one looks like the intestines burnt to ashes.

So this looks like a human being to you? Point out the legs, hands and head please

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Gentlerespect76:
Oyigboupdates grin grin I was referring to you actually

My brother we have to post about this people. I don't mind how u insult me o.

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:06pm On Aug 10, 2021
Reuben700:

This people burnt like this didn’t the have loved ones

It will rain heavily on ESN soon
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
gidgiddy:

So this looks like a human being to you? Point out the legs, hands and head please

So this thing no be human being. What of this one for chair. U wan still deny human flesh. Abobi hold yourself na. I see u as a sensible person.

The one in the chair we can all agree its a human being can u still see the legs again. Don't u know what is called burnt to ashes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by bigeliot(m): 8:13pm On Aug 10, 2021
Na una go write, na only una go comment. I just found out that u and ur cohorts are agents and are working very closely with Nairaland forum so I've decided not to ever read ur write-ups anymore. U guys are full of hate and everything bad and God willing u will get what u are fight so hard to get from these guys when they unravel u. U, udele, ijele and there likes. Una doo

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WATCH VIDEO: (the Lion Of Bourdillon) Ait’s Controversial Documentary On Tinubu’ / FG Sends 13,400 Bags Of Food Items To IDP Camp / Breaking:court Compels INEC To Include Bayelsa Units In Supplementary Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.