Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,219 members, 7,860,388 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:19 AM

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES (6864 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Brimstone77: 12:03am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So let's say Fulani is killing your people your retaliation is to kill your people again. Nna nawao

no pictures yet...
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Nobody: 12:23am On Aug 11, 2021
Just imagine the joy in heaven if you and all your family members perish this way.This some day about you and your generation will be posted soon here by someone.Even your shadow is hunting you
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Nobody: 12:26am On Aug 11, 2021
Just imagine the joy in heaven if you and all your family members perish this way.This some day about you and your generation will be posted soon here by someone.Even your shadow is hunting you aka ijele
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 12:27am On Aug 11, 2021
Brimstone77:
no pictures yet...

I never told u I have any pictures of your fulani killing.
Start reporting about it, this is an open forum.

Police are killing my family as I allege then my way of retaliating is to kill my mom.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 12:28am On Aug 11, 2021
Biafran4life:
Just imagine the joy in heaven if you and all your family members perish this way.This some day about you and your generation will be posted soon here by someone.Even your shadow is hunting you aka ijele

Next court case Ijelespeaks will be there, same time same station live. If your balls heavy stop praying come and do it.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by AfonjaConehead: 12:32am On Aug 11, 2021
oilyngbati:
The SE is Playing with fire, for giving excuses for Ipob terrorists. Ipob is deceiving Ndigbo by masking their crimes with Biafra. Ndigbo must set aside sentiments, separate Biafra from reality and see what Ipob truly is, which is a terrorist organization. Until the SE treats these vermins called Ipob like the terrorists that they’re, then peace will continue to elude the SE.

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Franzee(m): 1:12am On Aug 11, 2021
IPOB IS AN ORGANIZATION AS THEY CLAIM... MASSON TOO IS ALSO AN ORGANIZATION..
THEN THIS ORGANIZATION ISSUE THREAT ON MONDAY.. SOMEONE DIES ON MONDAY N YOU DIVERT IT TO THE POLICE... I DON'T GET IT...

IPOB MEMBERS ARE REGISTERED, IF IPOB DECIDES TO STAY AT HOME IN HONOUR OF MNK.. AND MASSOBS DISAGREE...
THE MASSOBIANS HAS FULL RIGHTS TO GO WHEREVER HE WANTS... you can only enforce a law to your subject not to everyone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Buckeyemedia1: 1:17am On Aug 11, 2021
Franzee:
IPOB IS AN ORGANIZATION AS THEY CLAIM... MASSON TOO IS ALSO AN ORGANIZATION..
THEN THIS ORGANIZATION ISSUE THREAT ON MONDAY.. SOMEONE DIES ON MONDAY N YOU DIVERT IT TO THE POLICE... I DON'T GET IT...

IPOB MEMBERS ARE REGISTERED, IF IPOB DECIDES TO STAY AT HOME IN HONOUR OF MNK.. AND MASSOBS DISAGREE...
THE MASSOBIANS HAS FULL RIGHTS TO GO WHEREVER HE WANTS... you can only enforce a law to your subject not to everyone
Let them enforce it for the next 7 years, because that is the minimum Mazi will be gone for @ The Bauchi Correctional Centre.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Spy360(m): 1:40am On Aug 11, 2021
Monogamy:
Indeed Igbos are confused set of people..

They lie too much
It was soldiers that killed those people, one of them is an IPOB member. Let's tell the truth at least to respect the dead.

https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/09/two-killed-in-nnewi-over-ipob-sit-at-home-order/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Senate Votes To Empower Vice President / Senator Obadara Calls For Diezani Allison-madueke's Resignation / Oil Thieves Killed In Lagos Pipeline Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.