Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,191 members, 7,860,262 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES (6861 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
bigeliot:
Na una go write, na only una go comment. I just found out that u and ur cohorts are agents and are working very closely with Nairaland forum so I've decided not to ever read ur write-ups anymore. U guys are full of hate and everything bad and God willing u will get what u are fight so hard to get from these guys when they unravel u. U, udele, ijele and there likes. Una doo

U have your space on this forum to counter with facts and figures not issued statement
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Investigative: 8:19pm On Aug 10, 2021
Nigeria police acting unknown gunmen

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2021
Investigative:
Nigeria police acting unknown gunmen

Simeon Ekpa promised to release the video pls can we see the video. Or will the video come when Biafra comes

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

Simeon Ekpa promised to release the video pls can we see the video. Or will the video come when Biafra comes[/s]
Your lies against IPOB just end here on Nairaland!

Poverty striking stunts..

4 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 8:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

[s]The southeast governors need to learn from governor Wike. In the whole Rivers state there was no single unknown gunmen harrasment or killings.
Those who sat at home in Rivers State wanted to. And rightfully so[/s]
We Are wised to know that this Carnage was carry out by the Nigeria security operative to tarnish the Image of IPOB..

IPOB has already denies it..

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Brimstone77: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Show us the meat of those slaughtered in enugu few days ago by Fulani bandits..
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:31pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
Your lies against IPOB just end here on Nairaland!

Poverty striking stunts..

No not here. Ijelespeaks was invited by bbc even this morning.
And if u think he is poor he does giveaway anytime bad things happen to ipob

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
We Are wised to know that this Carnage was carry out by the Nigeria security operative to tarnish the IPOB..

Simeon Ekpa claims he has a video. Pls bring your own video to counter. We are tired of emotional politics
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
Show us the meat of those slaughtered in enugu few days ago by Fulani bandits..

Remember that when Prophet Nwoko was killed it was labeled fulani until we saw a video of himm saying IPOB is after his life.

What about weeks ago in Imo state. The suspected fulani killing was an Igbo man.

What about this one even on nairaland it was done by Igalas
https://www.nairaland.com/3091132/enugu-fulani-attack-planned-kogi

Until u have an open mind you'll see the real killers in the east. U have been programmed with fulani.
The boko haram killing and bandits, herdsmen are in the North.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Brimstone77: 8:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Remember that when Prophet Nwoko was killed it was labeled fulani until we saw a video of himm saying IPOB is after his life.

What about weeks ago in Imo state. The suspected fulani killing was an Igbo man.

What about this one even on nairaland it was done by Igalas
https://www.nairaland.com/3091132/enugu-fulani-attack-planned-kogi

Until u have an open mind you'll see the real killers in the east. U have been programmed with fulani.
The boko haram killing and bandits, herdsmen are in the North.

you haven't shown me the picture yet..
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2021
Brimstone77:
you haven't shown me the picture yet..

So let's say Fulani is killing your people your retaliation is to kill your people again. Nna nawao
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 8:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
All ipob needs now is prayers

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Notasyouthink: 9:08pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Eyewitneses wey u no know u still no believe those ones. Na issued statement u believe grin
Because they can be staged by dss.
Look when it comes to IPOB, we don't believe any news that comes from nigeria gutter media.

2 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Goddyj(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2021
Does this man have any other work apart from cooking up foolish lies against IPOB and ESN

2 Likes

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 9:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Because they can be staged by dss.
Look when it comes to IPOB, we don't believe any news that comes from nigeria gutter media.
Ok it is unknown gunmen enforcing the sit at home.
Well it is possible but u guys should stop issuing threats so we know who to hold. If u threaten to stab someone on Tuesday. If he is dead by stabbing on Tuesday there is absolutely nothing u want to say again.
Then u should stop issuing this same threats. When Nnamdi Kanu was on sit he does same. Last sit at home he threatened death to defaulters.

If he had threatened flogging and death happens then we can see light from your own tunnel.

You can't threaten something then when it happens you say its not u. Then u threaten again then it happens again
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Let them keep petting terrorism it will swallow them soon

All Nairalander's should be very careful about this guy. He scammed some turkey contacts when he found out he was about to be deported. Pls beware guys!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Emergingnation:
We Are wised to know that this Carnage was carry out by the Nigeria security operative to tarnish the Image of IPOB..

But before u guys were denying no body was burnt. Pls can u choose your denial wisely. Which one exactly should we take
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Rickmann: 9:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
So I never wanted to make this thread because I wanted sleeping dogs to lay. R.I.P to the innocent Igbos killed by IPOB yesterday.

But then I saw this comment by gidgiddy

claiming that we didn't see the dead body that was burnt. Well no time for emotional politics. Below is the link to the video by RootsTv Nigeria.

https://www.facebook.com/RootstvNg/videos/890290038530642/

Below are the pictures of the burnt human meat yesterday done by their unknown gunmen to enforce the sit at home.

Pls work on your captioning..eveything is wrong with it.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:36pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

So let's say Fulani is killing your people your retaliation is to kill your people again. Nna nawao

We know that is the handwork of DSS. Even babies knows that. DSS set those vehicles on fire so the people will castigate IPOB.

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

We know that is the handwork of DSS. Even babies knows that. DSS set those vehicles on fire so the people will castigate IPOB.

But this same threats were made by IPOB

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by paramakina202: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
IPOB is now worse than ISIS.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 9:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rickmann:

Pls work on your captioning..eveything is wrong with it.

I know what drives traffic for me. Everyone understands my content. Thereby communication has been established
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But this same threats were made by IPOB

Show Us the video where they made the threats. DSS was busy sponsoring those threats on newspapers and websites.. u think we don't know

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by kindlyheart: 9:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
God will surely avenge the blood of the innocent
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 9:40pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I know what drives traffic for me. Everyone understands my content. Thereby communication has been established

It goes a long way to show how the idiot was raised. Maybe in their house, they eat human meat, who knows

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

But before u guys were denying no body was burnt. Pls can u choose your denial wisely. Which one exactly should we take
We denied it because we were innocent of that Carnage,

Invistigation shows us that Nigeria security operative were the one that actually carried out the evil act, to tarnish the Image of IPOB and to undermine further sit-out home order...

We know how desperate the Fulani government is, to keep Nigeria Keep Nigeria as one inorder to conquer every nook and cranny of her....

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Notasyouthink: 9:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Ok it is unknown gunmen enforcing the sit at home.
Well it is possible but u guys should stop issuing threats so we know who to hold. If u threaten to stab someone on Tuesday. If he is dead by stabbing on Tuesday there is absolutely nothing u want to say again.
Then u should stop issuing this same threats. When Nnamdi Kanu was on sit he does same. Last sit at home he threatened death to defaulters.

If he had threatened flogging and death happens then we can see light from your own tunnel.

You can't threaten something then when it happens you say its not u. Then u threaten again then it happens again
Issuing threats is one of IPOB problems I agree but those threats is more like father and child issue.

For example, a father can threaten his child with death if the child fail to stay indoors and read his/her book. That does not mean he will definitely do that when he comes back most of us received such threat while growing up.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

Show Us the video where they made the threats. DSS was busy sponsoring those threats on newspapers and websites.. u think we don't know

Your own hypocrisy too much. Were should I start from. Even the last sit at home that was shifted to may 31 because 30th was a sunday didn't kanu send an open threat on live broadcast that anybody that come out will die. There are some hypocrisy that is way too big.
It will be more sensible to defend that the threats were jokes and IPOB are only flogging people as seen in the videos and not killing. Because if we look critically we haven't still seen a video of these unknown gunmen killing we only see corpse.
But we have seen them only flogging.
Learn how to argue with facts not emotions and hypocrisy

Learn to make constructive arguments.
Even the head of DOS Chika Edoziem made threats, just like his predecessor.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Muna4real(f): 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
I'm yet to see the" burnt meat". Is this how burnt people look like? By the way,is it only two people that where inside the two buses?
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:10pm On Aug 10, 2021
Muna4real:
I'm yet to see the" burnt meat". Is this how burnt people look like? By the way,is it only two people that where inside the two buses?

E go reach your side soom
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Rickmann: 11:24pm On Aug 10, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Okay
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Rickmann:

Okay

Correct niga cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu's Official Portrait As President Released (Picture) / Map Of The New Nations Of Southern Nigeria / Okigbo Report: Fg Considers Action Against Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.