Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,283 members, 7,860,662 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:56 PM

See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES (6872 Views)

ESN/IPOB Attacked Passengers, Burnt Buses In Imo Over Sit-At-Home - Man (Video) / Hijab As Red Meat Of Bigotry - By Farooq A. Kperogi / Rmbering Biafra: Hausa Troops Haul Igbo Passengers Off The Plane To Be Shot -FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by kambili999(f): 2:13am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

No the word meat will bring more viewers.
omg. I'm amazed that a person can reason like you
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by helinuesIsaMumu: 4:06am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Your own hypocrisy too much. Were should I start from. Even the last sit at home that was shifted to may 31 because 30th was a sunday didn't kanu send an open threat on live broadcast that anybody that come out will die. There are some hypocrisy that is way too big.
It will be more sensible to defend that the threats were jokes and IPOB are only flogging people as seen in the videos and not killing. Because if we look critically we haven't still seen a video of these unknown gunmen killing we only see corpse.
But we have seen them only flogging.
Learn how to argue with facts not emotions and hypocrisy

Learn to make constructive arguments.
Even the head of DOS Chika Edoziem made threats, just like his predecessor.

U are talking gibberish. Show us the video
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Brimstone77: 7:36am On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I never told u I have any pictures of your fulani killing.
Start reporting about it, this is an open forum.

Police are killing my family as I allege then my way of retaliating is to kill my mom.
now you have answered my question...

Now I understand you are employed to report only killing allegedly committed by ipob even though with no evidence...
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by worksmart(m): 7:53am On Aug 11, 2021
Go school, you no gree !
*SMH*
Emergingnation:
We Are wised to know that this Carnage was carry out by the Nigeria security operative to tarnish the Image of IPOB..

IPOB has already denies it..
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Emergingnation(m): 7:56am On Aug 11, 2021
worksmart:
Go school, you no gree !
*SMH*
What is this inferiority complex stunts saying
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Echowas: 9:00am On Aug 11, 2021
This is bad
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:52am On Aug 11, 2021
Franzee:
IPOB IS AN ORGANIZATION AS THEY CLAIM... MASSON TOO IS ALSO AN ORGANIZATION..
THEN THIS ORGANIZATION ISSUE THREAT ON MONDAY.. SOMEONE DIES ON MONDAY N YOU DIVERT IT TO THE POLICE... I DON'T GET IT...

IPOB MEMBERS ARE REGISTERED, IF IPOB DECIDES TO STAY AT HOME IN HONOUR OF MNK.. AND MASSOBS DISAGREE...
THE MASSOBIANS HAS FULL RIGHTS TO GO WHEREVER HE WANTS... you can only enforce a law to your subject not to everyone

Exactly what I told notasyouthink.
You can't be issuing threats and when those threats manifest u say its not you. Over and over are we babies?
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:54am On Aug 11, 2021
helinuesIsaMumu:

U are talking gibberish. Show us the video

No I'll not show u. U can't stress me this morning. U have data gi and look for Nnamdi Kanu sit at home broadcast for may 31st search it on YouTube search it anywhere.
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:55am On Aug 11, 2021
Brimstone77:
now you have answered my question...

Now I understand you are employed to report only killing allegedly committed by ipob even though with no evidence...

U can report fulani own if u want. The fulani killing is in the North. Except u want us to leave our burning house which is Igbo land and chase rats

1 Like

Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by OyigboUpdate: 11:56am On Aug 11, 2021
Echowas:
This is bad

No these people are saboteurs for not sitting at home. According to Igboharams
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Brimstone77: 12:14pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U can report fulani own if u want. The fulani killing is in the North. Except u want us to leave our burning house which is Igbo land and chase rats
I'm done with you already..
Re: See The Meat Of The Igbo Passengers Burnt Yesterday CLEAR PICTURES by Notasyouthink: 2:29pm On Aug 11, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Exactly what I told notasyouthink.
You can't be issuing threats and when those threats manifest u say its not you. Over and over are we babies?
See you are really wasting your time thinking that you can change the narrative. The fact remains that as far as this government, the security forces and media has been lying against IPOB from day one, they can't be trusted by us.
Take it or leave it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Insurgency: FG Commences Rebuilding Of Schools In Yobe / 2023 Election: We Represent The Poor - SDP's Adewole Adebayo Reveals Strategy / See What Happens If Nigeria Does It Like China (pic) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.