Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,723 members, 7,831,298 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) (62193 Views)

Putin To Encircle Europe With Massive War Games Alongside China & Iran (Pix,Vid) / Russia ‘shoots Down 50 Planes And Missiles’ During Massive War Games(Pix, Video) / US Spy Planes Deployed To Russia & Taiwan As Putin & Xi Hold War Games(Pix, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:27pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
Do you think whoever fills the power vacuum left by America will be any better?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
[s][/s]

Go back to your village. This is world war we are discussing here not Biafra vs Nigeria
Shut up drunk illiterate grin

Instead of u to learn you are arguing like a drunk illiterate man and disgracing your family.

U know nothing about this topic what does an ignorant fellow know about world politics grin grin,Ur hatred for Biafra and oduduwa Republic had turned you into a complete drunk mumu. so can u now go back to your toilet and sleep until your eyes clear by tomorrow
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:29pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dalil8:
I'd like WW3 battleground to be on U.S mainland.

Take the battle to their cities.

Who's is impossible.

Have you ever heard of any nation drilling near the US waters? Impossible
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigBashiru:

The west colonized and subjugated various ppls in North America and Africa to the point where due to western propaganda, the average black man has no self esteem.

The west actively destabilizes African countries by interfering in elections or supporting rebels.

Maybe God is using Russia and China to help Africa even as Africa also helps itself.
Russia and China are no saints and I doubt they will leave Africa alone, should the west fall.

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by NairaMaster1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 10, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA

In your dream
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by tatatar: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Look at you arguing like a drunk man at a beer palour grin grin grin grin
USA air force budget for maintainance of aircrafts and research only is over 300 billion dollars which is larger than the entire Chinese millitary budget alone.
The USA air force has over 13,000 aircrafts with about 5 thousand high-tech fighter jets which is more than the entire russian and Chinese air force combined aircrafts of about 5 thousand jets in total for both nations.

USA nor be china and Russia mate.
Na by just budget?
India's first mars mission cost $74million while USA own cost about $3billion. America spends way more in accomplishing the same thing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Jolomenas: 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see ww3 starting towards the end of this year or the beginning of next year, I see Europe and Asia being wiped off, I see Africans taking over those continents and marrying their females, I see Nigerians having as many as 25 European wives.

This I have seen.
Your name says it all
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
Fiscus105:

Tank God you heard about NATO before, now 20 countries vs 2 countries in that ur that coconut skull ......anyway I don't know coconut head can think properly
[/s]

One country destroyed 15 during WWII.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:33pm On Aug 10, 2021
BigBashiru:
France still thinks many African countries are their colony.

African armed forces should combine with China and Russia and end Western colonization of Africa.

France attempt to create New France in francophone Africa is dead on arrival. go and colonize urselves and leave Africa alone!
If such were to happen, it should preferably be Africa alone, we shouldn't invite or give a chance to Russia or China especially, not unless we want to become new Chinese colonies.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2021
[s]
PaNnamdi:

Shut up drunk illiterate grin

Instead of u to learn you are arguing like a drunk illiterate man and disgracing your family.

U know nothing about this topic what does an ignorant fellow know about world politics grin grin,Ur hatred for Biafra and oduduwa Republic had turned you into a complete drunk mumu. so can u now go back to your toilet and sleep until your eyes clear by tomorrow
cheesy

[/s]

Old man leave that goat you're fucking, go sleep
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
babajero:
Without US terrorism would have taken over the world, for example who prevented Iran a well known terrorist backed country from accessing nuclear weapons?
Without the USA they won't have been that powerful in the first place
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

The USA Today is a shadow of itself,
The USA Today is on the edge of oblivion,
America is no longer feared or Respected,
America has become a bunch of Clown,
Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Spiritual Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
U don't minit!
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by EmekaMD(m): 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA
this one does not understand nothing
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Minjim: 10:37pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:
The Red Dragon( China) and Bear (Russia) Joining Forces for one Major Assignment. Operation bring down the " Sleeping Giant "( USA).

Reminds me of How GOD Almighty Empowered Nebuchadnezzar and his Hosts to Scatter His First Born Israel when they turned their backs against Him. If GOD Dealt with Israel, then Babylon the Great will not be Spared.

Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Spiritual Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.
Stop misinterpreting the Bible.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by generalwo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Cowardly US don dey shit their pants!! grin

Russia alone can annihilate the United States not to talk of combining with industrial heavyweight China.

Russia will supply the know-how & China will supply speedy machinery to annihilate the US, NATO & any other overrated paper tiger in the West.

The end of America is near.
........ Bros no be who talk or boast pass dey win fight......

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by caracas: 10:39pm On Aug 10, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

If USA alone can defeat Russia, why combine forces with 20 countries to form NATO??

It's clear that Russia n china are teaming up cos of America, but NATO has always been there for many years
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2021
tatatar:

Na by just budget?
India's first mars mission cost $74million while USA own cost about $3billion. America spends way more in accomplishing the same thing.
Wrong
America got quality and also quantity.
The stealth F-22 raptor is in all way round superior to the su-57 and j-20 stealth jets,
It's just like comparing and iPhone 12 and and infinix hot 10, then nor be mate na.

America got an edge and they got money to get their quality war machines in large quantities too,Russia cant even afford a 100 su-57s and the americans already got hundreds of f-22s flying actively in the air

America dust Russia and China combined both in quality and quantity.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by hunter21(m): 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nomerica Demise is Near.

Please explain more on what you mean by spiritual imminent rapture
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Peppysco: 10:42pm On Aug 10, 2021
Lighthammer:
bros dont mind them amerika fanboys

Bros, them never understand say America was once colonized by France and Britain once ruled the world. They're just not enlightened.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by FBIBOT(m): 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Wetin this people dey chop self....
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by PaNnamdi: 10:44pm On Aug 10, 2021
Peppysco:

Bros, them never understand say America was once colonized by France and Britain once ruled the world. They're just not enlightened.
Go sleep grin too much Goldberg and origin beer done enter your eyes,abeg nor go fall for gutter oo,tell person make him carry you go house grin grin

2 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 10:45pm On Aug 10, 2021
hunter21:

Please explain more on what you mean by spiritual imminent rapture
That was an error. I meant to say Imminent Rapture.
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by IMAliyu(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2021
Peppysco:

You're just being sentimental. The USA with all of its powers and artilleries couldn't attack small North Korea, despite it's irritating confrontations, because of the devastating effects it's nuclear weapon could cause. It was estimated that North Korea had nuclear weapon that could annihilate the whole of Texas, even though the USA could wipe out the whole of North Korea in a retaliatory attack. Why didn't Trump attack North Korea, despite Trump's short fuse and Kii Moon's provocations, the truth is, America wouldn't risk loosing Texas, a state with the highest refineries to a small country with nothing. Now imagine America attacking Russia and China, countries with more nuclear and biological weapons than North Korea, isn't that the end of America's world's dominance? Mind you, both Russia and China are allies with many of those mid- Eastern Arabic countries except Saudi Arabia, shey nor be problem America dey find?
What you describe is the end of the world, rather than America alone.
Don't most American allies have nukes as well?
To declare war on a country is to declare war on its allies.

The reality is no one wants to be the person that ends the world and lunches it's nukes first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by LegalWolf: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2021
osamz007:
All of una combine USA go still beat una

Like for USA. share for CHINA AND RUSSIA

You’re underestimating China oooo. These guys are almost catching up techwise with the US
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by porthouse7(f): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2021
SimplePlan34:
The USA is living in past glory. If China and Russia join forces they would kill d USA
so NATO will sit and watch
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

When Trump was dinning and winning with Putin they were not the sleeping giant?? Pls leave political bias out of it. Biden is doing brilliantly well sofar and maybe even better than trump.

NATO that trump almost destroyed is back! What more do u want?

As for China they want different set of rules for them. Terrible in international politics and dialogue. They have become the aggressors japan once was. Failure is close to their arrogance.

1 Like

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Peppysco: 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2021
Righteousness2:

Nomerica Demise is Near.

The Bottom line is that JESUS is set to snatch His bride away in the Imminent Rapture. Once that is done, all Hell will break lose in this Filthy, wicked and Sinful world. If you are not Saved, now is the time of salvation. Now is the time to surrender to the Lordship of JESUS Christ.

This guy is more daft than I imagined. So, no one ever fortold of Jesus' coming before the 1st and 2nd world wars?
Stop this forceful and coercive conversions using mind controls and threaths to swindle people. Even in the bible, nations were conquered and no one manipulated it with the coming of Christ, why scam or make the people fear with your manipulating preachings?

3 Likes

Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by choblak(m): 10:54pm On Aug 10, 2021
fourboys:
Abeg China and Russia should take it easy I never repent embarassed embarassed

When u want repent
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Antoeni(m): 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
See war trade fair
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Originalsly: 10:57pm On Aug 10, 2021
LaserWr:

I really miss Donald Trump, if he was here who is China?this happens if you have a weak person as American president.

Joe Biden is weak

Wasn't Trump in office? ... what happened? As soon as Biden came into office ... they started beating war drum ... the other side has awoken and is making preparations ... now what?
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by ConnectPhones(m): 10:58pm On Aug 10, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....

I just dey imagine the day way me and this Righteousness2 go dey the same house..

He go fit survive smoke? Me na exhaust...I go tie weed for am make he smoke if he manage survive then I go give am two slim beautiful runs babe make them bang am all day and and all night
you na exhaust abi. Don't worry one day you go catch fire
Re: WW3 Fears As China And Russia Join Forces For Massive War Games(Pix, Video) by Peppysco: 10:59pm On Aug 10, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Go sleep grin too much Goldberg and origin beer done enter your eyes,abeg nor go fall for gutter oo,tell person make him carry you go house grin grin

Shouldn't have responded to you, but just wanted to give you the benefit of a doubt and a second chance. If you can counter or refute what I posted above, you deserve a response from me but if not, you're not worth a punch of my finger on any alphabet to reply you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Unclad Robber Stuck On Rooftop Of The House He Burgled / Shooting At TOPS Supermarket In Buffalo, New York - Multiple Deaths Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.