Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1593) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631157 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
So Barcelona enjoying more success more than any other club in the world in the last 10 years makes them the biggest or the most successful club in the world?
Please where do i classify this kind of gross stupidity exhibited by these folks?
The term biggest is as a result of a cumulative figure/numbers or how much success in total relative terms. Let me make this more easier for these Barcelona folks who are currently displaying an unprecedented level of ignorance. Make use of this basic analogy to up your understanding
''For instance in 2005 Madrid has 700k, while Barcelona had 200. In 2006 Barcelona earned 50k, Madrid earned 0k. Barcelona and Madrid then had 250k and 700k respectively. Did Barcelona become richer/bigger than Madrid as a result of this in 2006? Of course not!
In 2007, Barcelona earns 20k again while Madrid earns nothing. Barcelona and Madrid then had 270k and 700k respectively. Isn't Madrid still richer than Barcelona? Lets assume these events go on exactly similarly with Barcelona earning more than Madrid each single year till date but never exceeds Madrid figure, does it mean Barcelona was richer/bigger than Madrid in that time frame or at any point in time in that time frame? Stop this lunacy. Barcelona has enjoyed more success than Madrid in the last 10 years but it did not make them bigger. They are playing catch up. Barcelona hasn't been bigger than Madrid at any point in time in the last 10 years or even now and it's idiotic at best to even suggest that. Keep on playing catch up, you might eventually surpass them but it's lunacy to claim that now. Take that to the bank and cash on it!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
BarcaBlood:

everyone started following footie at a point, u might av bin a follower since d early 90s; doesn't necessarily mean u knw more dan a folk who started watchin in d 2000s. itz all abt knowing ur onions when soccer issues are being discussed.

d issue is over d last decade (10 years), which has been d biggest club in d world? cant believe any1 thinks RM n man utd edges barca in that regard, tho i respect d fact that u think otherwise, even as a man utd fan
I started following footie closely in 2003. And i really dont like all this nonsense of looking at things over the last decade. Football didnt start 10 or 20 yrs ago.

Yes looking at the last 10 yrs, Barca are the biggest team in the world. BUt football wasn't invented 10 yrs ago
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:

Good. You got the parameters right but the part in bold is false.
Wealth and Income: United were first as far back from the beginning of the 21st century (2007 in the link) till 2012 while Madrid have been first from 2013 till date( not for long). Barcelona were never first. I repeat, never first so they were never the biggest regards financial terms in that time frame.
This is a link to the compilation of most valuable football clubs by the most reputable financial magazine/agency Forbes from 2007 till date and it correlates with what I've stated.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forbes%27_list_of_the_most_valuable_football_clubs.
Success on the field on play: I don't even need to debate this because it's pure falsehood. In the last 10 years you guys are playing catch up to Madrid and even now are still playing catch up in terms of success on the field. Madrid was the most successful club and still the most successful club even now. At least United are the biggest in England; We have the highest number of league titles and FA club( shared record with assnal) and it's only in CL that another English club surpasses United(Liverpool has 5). Overtake Madrid first like United overtook Liverpool in England, then we can take you guys more seriously.
Fanbase: This is where United has always been ahead( since the beginning of this century) and is still very much ahead currently. United has the highest number of fans in the world and there's no debate here. I would try to be nice and give you a fun fact here; Barcelona has the highest number of fans in Europe, but that's it and it ends there. Worldwide it's not close at all. In fact i think we have double the number of fans of the next club in line. I have attached links again as proof.
https://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/may/29/manchester-united-premierleague
http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Club-News/2012/May/manchester-united-global-following-confirmed-as-659million.aspx?pageNo=1
Now currently United in the last 10 years was one the biggest club in the world in terms of fan base and financial value but now United is only biggest in terms of fan base while Madrid currently is the biggest in terms of football success and financial value. These are proven facts. So tell me what is Barcelona biggest at? or what has Barcelona been biggest at in the last 10 years or even 50 years? Absolutely nothing!
I warned you guys earlier that you guys should know your place but you wouldn't listen and here's the result of your disobedience. You should be debating who's bigger between Barcelona and Bayern but not United or Madrid. I repeat, know your place so Barcelona won't get exposed like this the next time. I won't be very nice next time, and believe me i have more to say.

Your brain has been overworked for a while now and it's making you to say some really senseless things!

So been the most successful club in this century and having arguably the best team the world has ever seen should not be considered as success because they are trying to catch up with Madrid? Seriously?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
lol. Even if i really dont know United as much as u do, i still know United pretty well. And of cos i know United is bigger Liverpool. Just needed to be sure grin
United being bigger than Bayern is still debatable. But United is not as big as Bigger at the moment. Not now and not in the last 10 yrs. Sure United is still wealthier than Barca and was bigger than Barca before that 2009 final. But since then, Barca has overtaken United and ve won considerably more trophies and are financially stable as well. Simply put, Barca is bigger than United.
You're saying a whole load of nonsense here mixed with bullsh1t and it hurts to tell you this as a United fan. We were debating who's biggest in the world and at what. We were debating who's the biggest in the world. United have been the biggest in the world at various things in the last 10 years and even now but Barcelona in that time frame have been biggest at nothing. I repeat nothing, and they are the biggest at nothing currently.
But personally i dont like using the last decade in this type of arguments coz football dint start in 2006. Neither did it start in 1992. And that's why Madrid are still the biggest club on this planet!!
Those that say we should disregard history are extremely silly. They forget that whatever football success you enjoy now would eventually become history tomorrow. They can't tell if Barcelona would struggle badly tomorrow or in the next 10 years and they would have to fall back to their history of the success they have enjoyed. They better keep on playing catch up to surpass Madrid or they'll never be bigger.
Homesteady and Co, take note.

And just for reference, my two maybe three most parameters in determining a big club are:
1. Total number of major trophies won
2. Financial strength and stability
3. Fanbase which for me is negligible in this case
I have gone through this already and your it's pretty similar to what i used as indices in my previous post . Change the first to football success because number of trophies is a very similar parameter. We can't have clubs who have 5 Fa clubs claiming to be more successful than those with 3 league titles or CLs. You should read my previous post where i made a lot of explanations regards this, i can't do that again. The rest is fine by me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1 ,thank God you agreed with my parameters.

1.Man u vs Barca who has been more successful on the field of play,in the last 10yrs.Infact who has won more trophies in their entire history?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:05pm On Jun 11, 2016
homesteady:

Your brain has been overworked for a while now and it's making you to say some really senseless things!

So been the most successful club in this century and having arguably the best team the world has ever seen should not be considered as success because they are trying to catch up with Madrid? Seriously?

You're extremely silly. How and when did i claim the part in bold? Don't you know what the argument is about? it's about the biggest club in the world not who has enjoyed more success in the last years. Comprehension has failed you here. I challenge you or any other Barcelona fan to prove what I've been saying as falsehood.

Obviously you guys can't argue sh1t and that's why i would keep on whipping you guys silly on your thread because one of your chaps had the misfortune to dare me when i stated a fact. I'm finding this too easy for me so tell me who is the brightest Barcelona fan here?

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:07pm On Jun 11, 2016
grin
Finally o....! Its about to go down cheesy grin[sub][/sub]

Dayokanu,A40,dmcdad,coded01 etc.. You guys should come defend your clubs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:08pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I started following footie closely in 2003. And i really dont like all this nonsense of looking at things over the last decade. Football didnt start 10 or 20 yrs ago.

Yes looking at the last 10 yrs, Barca are the biggest team in the world. BUt football wasn't invented 10 yrs ago

ure making far more reasonable point than gbr1 whose hating on barca have started making sound like someone going thru midlife crisis

i dnt like looking at soccer issues over a short time frame but some discussions simply demand for them
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
Your claim that manu has the largest fanbase in the world is false.There is no genuine means to prove that,I am a barca fan,but i presently have no connection with barca.The best way to verify that claim is to check the club side that is most followed on social media,barca is that side
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:10pm On Jun 11, 2016
I see shots ;DD

Nihilist abeg we need your honourable presence here.

Abeg some one should get me my popcorn with a bottle of cola. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:16pm On Jun 11, 2016
^^^ oh yes barca has been d bigger club over the last 10 years if they've made more money and won more trophies in dat time frame. dunno why you're stressing yourself so much, jeeez! how hard can english compression be?

a decade is a 10-year time frame hommie.let it sink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 11, 2016
diggz:
I see shots ;DD

Nihilist abeg we need your honourable presence here.

Abeg some one should get me my popcorn with a bottle of cola. grin
Guy no shots abeg. No Barcelona chap here is capable of taking me on intellectually in these debates and i don't want this to degenerate into insults so they can't use that as their saving grace. Let's keep this civil please. I see nihilist is already here though. grin

Poor folks disturbing me when they can't even defend their own club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:
You're extremely silly. How and when did i claim the part in bold? Don't you know what the argument is about? it's about the biggest club in the world not who has enjoyed more success in the last years. Comprehension has failed you here. I challenge you are any other Barcelona fan to prove what I've been saying as falsehood.
Obviously you guys can't argue sh1t and that's why i would keep on whipping you guys silly on your thread because one of your chaps had the misfortune to dare me when i stated a fact. I'm finding this too easy for me so tell me who is the brightest Barcelona fan here?

You must be suffering from chronic confusion and a brain disorder! We're you out of your senses when you wrote the emboldened?
GBR1:

United and Madrid have been the biggest at various points in time in this decade Barcelona never in that frame of time even with overwhelming football success in that period relative to others. I sincerely hope you didn't ask that just to get a debate.
Barcelona is many things but not the biggest; you guys should know your place.

And what does the below paragraph mean?
Success on the field on play: I don't even need to debate this because it's pure falsehood. In the last 10 years you guys are playing catch up to Madrid and even now are still playing catch up in terms of success on the field. Madrid was the most successful club and still the most successful club even now. At least United are the biggest in England; We have the highest number of league titles and FA club( shared record with assnal) and it's only in CL that another English club surpasses United(Liverpool has 5). Overtake Madrid first like United overtook Liverpool in England, then we can take you guys more seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:18pm On Jun 11, 2016
Manu has more league trophies than liverpool,wheareas,Barca has lesser trophies than real, so therefore manu is bigger than barca.Ignoring the fact that barca have won more UCLs,League cups and League trophies than Manu.That is as stupid as ideas go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:22pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:

Guy no shots abeg. No Barcelona chap here is capable of taking me on intellectually in these debates and i don't want this to degenerate into insults so they can't use that as their saving grace. Let's keep this civil please. I see nihilist is already here though. grin

Poor folks disturbing me when they can't even defend their own club.

All Hail ,Gbr1 the Nairaland sport section intellectual debate warlord.Now respond to my posts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:

You're saying a whole load of nonsense here mixed with bullsh1t and it hurts to tell you this as a United fan. We were debating who's biggest in the world and at what. We were debating who's the biggest in the world. United have been the biggest in the world at various things in the last 10 years and even now but Barcelona in that time frame have been biggest at nothing. I repeat nothing, and they are the biggest at nothing currently.
Lol. Na u dey nonsense for here man. United are a big club no doubt. U really need to stick to one argument here. Which is it?? Biggest club in the last 10 yrs?? Or biggest club in the world since the start of Football itself??

For me, my argument on this topic is based on the latter. Yes when u consider my three Parameters, United is way way wealthier than Barca. But Barca has won about 20 trophies more than United. These are facts.

Now when u consider these facts, the fact that Barca is a financially stable club and still ve more trophies than United, and the fact that United are more financially stable than Barca and few a conssiderable fewer number of trophies to show for it, which then is the bigger club?? Abeg i hate it just as much as u when barca fans claim Barca is the biggest team in the world. But either ways, am a United fan and i dont allow sentiments and my dislike for Barca cloud my judgement. Barca is currently a bigger team than United.

Ok. By ur analogy, can u tell us which club is bigger between Juventus and AC Milan??

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:28pm On Jun 11, 2016
Still on this sense bereaved paragraph

GBR1: Success on the field on play: I don't even need to debate this because it's pure falsehood. In the last 10 years you guys are playing catch up to Madrid and even now are still playing catch up in terms of success on the field. Madrid was the most successful club and still the most successful club even now. At least United are the biggest in England; We have the highest number of league titles and FA club( shared record with assnal) and it's only in CL that another English club surpasses United(Liverpool has 5). Overtake Madrid first like United overtook Liverpool in England, then we can take you guys more seriously.

Manchester United is also bigger than Barcelona because they have won the highest number of league titles in England! How about Enyimba? they have won the highest in Nigeria, they are also bigger than Barcelona right? C

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
'Barcelona been biggest at in
the last 10 years or even 50
years? Absolutely nothing!'

This is absolute rubbish.The about 5 people that liked this comment deserve to be shot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2016
homesteady:

You must be suffering from chronic confusion and a brain disorder! We're you out of your senses when you wrote the emboldened?

And what does the below paragraph mean?

Like i said earlier, comprehension has failed you and you are disgracing yourself even further. You guys have had more success than Madrid in the last 10 years, true. But how did that make your number of league titles or CLs exceed that of Madrid in that period? Barcelona enjoying more success in the last 10 years does not translate to being more successful than Madrid because you guys are still behind in almost every metric. How can you not understand this basic thing? 10 years ago, Madrid was still a more successful club than Barcelona, 5 years ago again Madrid was still a more successful club than Barcelona and currently Madrid is still a more successful club than Barcelona. In the next 10 years Madrid would still be be a more successful club than than unless Barcelona exceeds the number of league titles/CLs Madrid has won or exceed Madrid in some other means or metric over which Madrid has the advantage currently.

If after this, you still can't understand, then it's obvious your case and your comprehension problems are beyond redemption and i can't help you further or i won't even bother to reply you.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Lol. Na u dey nonsense for here man. United are a big club no doubt. U really need to stick to one argument here. Which is it?? Biggest club in the last 10 yrs?? Or biggest club in the world since the start of Football itself??

@emboldened
Thank God I'm not the only one that knows that this GBR1 is more confused than a day-old-baby that is high on Alomo bitters.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
For me, my argument on this topic is based on the latter. Yes when u consider my three Parameters, United is way way wealthier than Barca. But Barca has won about 20 trophies more than United. These are facts.
Now when u consider these facts, the fact that Barca is a financially stable club and still ve more trophies than United, and the fact that United are more financially stable than Barca and few a conssiderable fewer number of trophies to show for it, which then is the bigger club?? Abeg i hate it just as much as u when barca fans claim Barca is the biggest team in the world. But either ways, am a United fan and i dont allow sentiments and my dislike for Barca cloud my judgement. Barca is currently a bigger team than United.
Ok. By ur analogy, can u tell us which club is bigger between Juventus and AC Milan??
Please don't change the argument or i would stop replying you too. The debate has always been who's the biggest not comparing who's bigger than whom, confirm that. Actually I'm not even interested in debating if United is a bigger club than Barcelona. Currently, Barcelona is rated higher than United financially and you don't even know. When United become wealthier again, there will be no debate about because United would have the bigger fan base as we have currently and be wealthier. You obviously don't even know your facts and it's sheer ignorance to use to total number of trophies as a metric for football success( more for Barcelona though) but trophies aren't equal. My argument is even beyond all these so i don't necessarily need to go on with you when you have so limited things to say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:41pm On Jun 11, 2016
gbr1 is looking 4 cheap publicity

mr. A is worth $5m while mr. B is worth $3m .

mr. A makes $100000 within a year to increase his worth to $5100000 while mr. B makes $1000000 to increase his worth to $4m during the same time frame

Now mr. A is obviously still worth more dan mr. B but if the question of who has been bigger financially within d last 1 year is asked, any sane human being should knw its mr. B

gbr1 are u observing d ramadan fast? maybe u should stop if u are cos its clearly taking its toll on u
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 11, 2016
Am a United fan. And yes to some degree United is bigger than Barca. But when u factor in both "trophies won & financial prowess" to determine how big a club is, United no even suppose near this argument. Its strictly between Madrid and Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:

Like i said earlier, comprehension has failed you and you are disgracing yourself even further. You guys have had more success than Madrid in the last 10 years, true. But how did that make your number of league titles or CLs exceed that of Madrid in that period? Barcelona enjoying more success in the last 10 years does not translate to being more successful than Madrid because you guys are still behind in almost every metric. How can you not understand this basic thing? 10 years ago, Madrid was still a more successful club than Barcelona, 5 years ago again Madrid was still a more successful club than Barcelona and currently Madrid is still a more successful club than Barcelona. In the next 10 years Madrid would still be be a more successful club than than unless Barcelona exceeds the number of league titles/CLs Madrid has won or exceed Madrid in some other means or metric over which Madrid has the advantage currently.

If after this, you still can't understand, then it's obvious your case and your comprehension problems are beyond redemption and i can't help you further or i won't even bother to reply you.

You are just a complete douche bag! Now I know your problem - English!
Barcelona has been the most successful club over the last decade! It means an evaluation of all clubs achievement over the last 10 year was done and Barcelona came out top!
That's how UEFA rank leagues, but evaluate only 5 years!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2016
The argument is Barcelona being the biggest club in the world which someone stated and i proved that be to be wrong. I repeat Barcelona is biggest at nothing; not in terms of football success, not in financial terms, not in fan base or popularity and this is true for currently or the last 10 years. You guys are exceptional failures because it's beyond obvious no one has been able to take me on and prove that what I've been saying to be wrong instead you guys are resorting to cheap shots and acting like a straw man. grin.

Like i said earlier; you guys should know your place, so we won't have situations like this next time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 11, 2016
England. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
jstbeinhonest:
'Barcelona been biggest at in
the last 10 years or even 50
years? Absolutely nothing!'

This is absolute rubbish.The about 5 people that liked this comment deserve to be shot.

they're haters too. obviously
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by GBR1(m): 9:59pm On Jun 11, 2016
homesteady:

You are just a complete douche bag! Now I know your problem - English!
Barcelona has been the most successful club over the last decade! It means an evaluation of all clubs achievement over the last 10 year was done and Barcelona came out top!
That's how UEFA rank leagues, but evaluate only 5 years!
Enjoying more success than Madrid or any other club over the last decade does not equate to being the most successful club in the world. Did you study English at all? If this question was asked at any point in time in that period; ''which club is the most successful club in the world?'' Tell me what would have been the right answer.
To put the stupidity of this logic into light; club A has won far more than any other club in the last 10 years, therefore club A must be the most successful team in the world. Club B has won more than any club in that last 5 years, therefore club B is the most successful club in the club. Soon it will be club C has won more than any club in the last season, so therefore club C must be the most successful club in the world. Gross stupidity!
The most successful club is the world at any point in time is a function of total success of all time, it's not determined by who has enjoyed more success in the last 5 or 10 years.
Adelana1 this is for you too.Take a look at the silly logic you've been peddling.

Homesteady you are a confirmed lunatic. I would treat you as such when next i encounter you in any debate. I have waited long enough for someone capable enough to show up but it doesn't look like it's happening. I'm done with this debate.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by erusen: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
bykebyke:
England. grin grin grin
they are going home just this week
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:

Please don't change the argument or i would stop replying you too. The debate has always been who's the biggest not comparing who's bigger than whom, confirm that.
Wait. I'm confused *scratches head* If we are comparing who is the bigger club, is it not the same as finding out who's the biggest between the said clubs??

Actually I'm not even interested in debating if United is a bigger club than Barcelona. Currently, Barcelona is rated higher than United financially and you don't even know. When United become wealthier again, there will be no debate about because United would have the bigger fan base as we have currently and be wealthier.
Lol. Egbon i made that post with reference to the total revenues made by both clubs as at May. Not just the total club value. I no do Econs for school but correct me if i'm wrong. Coz its my belief that if u are making more on a yearly basis u are wealthier. As at May, United have made 625mill with respect to Barca's 570mill.

You obviously don't even know your facts and it's sheer ignorance to use to total number of trophies as a metric for football success( more for Barcelona though) but trophies aren't equal. My argument is even beyond all these so i don't necessarily need to go on with you when you have so limited things to say.
Lol. So kindly explain to us how then to determine a successful club?? Or is part of club success not also attributed to on the field success? which is technically the same as trophies won?? Or are u saying that Arsenal with 13 epl trophies, 12 fa cups and no ucl trophy are no more successful than Aston Villa or Nottingham Forest?? Abegi. Talk better thing plis.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2016
GBR1:
The argument is Barcelona being the biggest club in the world which someone stated and i proved that be to be wrong. I repeat Barcelona is biggest at nothing; not in terms of football success, not in financial terms, not in fan base or popularity and this is true for currently or the last 10 years. You guys are exceptional failures because it's beyond obvious no one has been able to take me on and prove that what I've been saying to be wrong instead you guys are resorting to cheap shots and acting like a straw man. grin.
Like i said earlier; you guys should know your place, so we won't have situations like this next time.

Comedy galore..... So all these arguments boils down from your hatred for Barcelona! C'mon, it last happened In 2011, you should have gotten over it by now! Though losing 2 UCL finals to the same team would hurt so much

According to Forbes -

Barca and Real are two of the most valuable sports teams on the planet, with Real Madrid holding the current edge, worth $3.26 billion and ahead of every other pro sports franchise. Barcelona has bragging rights on the field after securing its second “treble” this past season when it won La Liga, Copa del Rey and the UEFA Champions League this season. The margin between Real Madrid and Barcelona is razor thin in almost every area. It is no different with their social media profiles: Barca and Real are the most popular teams in the world. Barcelona has 100.9 million followers between Facebook and Twitter
with Real close behind at 99.8 million. The next closest squad is Manchester United, which is 29 million followers behind Real

I believe you still have a little degree of rational reasoning, so what can you say of the stats above?
I'd rather go with this than go with some stupidd figures gotten from a census that never held. grin

11 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 10:15pm On Jun 11, 2016
^^^ if u like go kill yourself barca is bigger dan ur club and d biggest club over d last decade

punk

(1) (2) (3) ... (1590) (1591) (1592) (1593) (1594) (1595) (1596) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.