Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2095) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573268 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:43am On Feb 25, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:27am On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

Fabrepass >>>>>> eunuch iniesta
Sterling Merci>>>>>>> eunuch iniesta
Ozildane>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eunuch iniesta
Carzola Omo NLA>>>>>>>>>>eunuch iniesta
Gray>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>eunuch hidden iniesta

Lampard is a God to eunuch iniesta.

Gerald is eunuch father......

Pogba shyteeeessssss on eunuch iniesta..

The Gods are here.

Bow Lampard.... BOW and WORSHIP

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 2:33am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Very very useless, carry along player.....thank God he's spanish and also played for Barça all his life.

Infact, Small boy Sane >>>>>>>>>>>Iniesta times 100

Lampard.... 5 European finals, ZERO assist. Lampard was the chief passenger in all his final matches

All thanks to Drogba and Torres for his European success

Look at him when Iniesta broke his heart and Drogba was not there to bail him out

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 5:34am On Feb 25, 2017
Debroslink:

The Gods are here.

Bow Lampard.... BOW and WORSHIP

How will lampard bow to a eunuch whose entire career can be safely classified to be a miracle? A eunuch who gives a masterclass performance without providing assist or goals? A eunuch whose career goals and assist can't be compared to that of defenders. A eunuch whose entire career could be best compared to that of former President Ebele Good luck Jonathan. Your eunuch good luck iniesta is one lucky b@stard.

Please, while you are busy posting pictures of eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta, kindly post them along with the eunuch entire career goals and assist.

Bow eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta, bow and worship Ur football gods(sterling,swp,pius ikedia,carzola ,ozildane goetze,isco etc)

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 5:38am On Feb 25, 2017
Debroslink:

Lampard.... 5 European finals, ZERO assist. Lampard was the chief passenger in all his final matches

All thanks to Drogba and Torres for his European success

Look at him when Iniesta broke his heart and Drogba was not there to bail him out

This is a clear case of following a blind man to chat bullocks. Same lampard who murdered Ur precious team at home playing alongside ramirez on their way to UCL final is now a passenger?

Oga post pictures of eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniestas stats for that Ucl year let's see.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

LOL, smh
U sabi fall hand sha, u mentioned Sterling has a better UCL stats than Hazard then I ask you about Iniesta's, wetin come bring Lampard enter this talk nitori olorun.....shebi u see as u disgrace yourself now.?

Sterling better than Iniesta stats-wise. gringrin
You see where you take be olodo abi? Did I talk about Sterling's stat or bykebyke did? You are more confused than the word 'confuse'. Na night school you go?cheesy

Meanwhile, if you ain't hypocritical, you wouldn't ask about what brought Lampard into it, because nothing concern Iniesta inside in the first place. So you see as you don first fail yourself because you wan rush reply silly without taking a step back to recall what the post was about.

Take time ooooo. The next time you try this nonsense, na to flog you with wet cain for public.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:45am On Feb 25, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Iniesta is a useless player

he should be grateful forever to xavi and great magician(MESSI)
So you sef know abi? cheesy Bykebyke come see ooooo. Even this Ronaldo fankid know say Messi na magician, something he would never ascribe to Ronaldo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:46am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

You see where you take be olodo abi? Did I talk about Sterling's stat or bykebyke did? You are more confused than the word 'confuse'. Na night school you go?cheesy

Meanwhile, if you ain't hypocritical, you wouldn't ask about what brought Lampard into it, because nothing concern Iniesta inside in the first place. So you see as you don first fail yourself because you wan rush reply silly without taking a step back to recall what the post was about.

Take time ooooo. The next time you try this nonsense, na to flog you with wet cain for public.

Wetin dey always worry u sef, byke posted something and u clearly supoorted him by saying wait till Chelseafan1 see this and talk about Neymar, then i asked for Iniesta's stats which is worse than Hazard's, not ur Neymar ds time around, you were now bringing Lampard who has a better stats into the picture. It concerns Iniesta because he has a worst stats than both Hazard and Sterling, is the only carry-along-attacker I can easily remember hence I asked for this own stats maybe its better than Hazard's, does Lampard has a similar stats to Iniesta 4 u to bring him into d picture??

I don't understand you at times.

What is the meaning of this? Isn't this where it all started?

dmcdad:

Wait till Chelseafan1 sees this and puts up Hazard's league goals alone against Neymar's albeit not in correlation with your post.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:53am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Wetin dey always worry u sef, byke posted something and u clearly supoorted him by saying don't let Chelseafan1 see this, then i asked for Iniesta's stats which is worse than Hazard's, you were now bringing Lampard who has a better stats into the picture.

I don't understand you at times.
Why did you bring Iniesta into it?

My guy ehn, you dey fall my hand die!

You no fit win argument with points? Na to bring other players into the fray before you fit argue? For example, in the argument of Neymar-Hazard, I no need to bring other players down or whatnot just to prove say Neymar dey better. Same thing goes for the Messi-Ronaldo argument, I no need involve any other person to prove say Messi dey better. You should be able to do this too. There are a hundred reasons why Hazard is better than Sterling, forget about the trolling. But you (my guy) would rather look for the easiest way out by calling someone else into it.

I know you understand my point. You dey fall my hand joor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:57am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Why did you bring Iniesta into it?

My guy ehn, you dey fall my hand die!

You no fit win argument with points? Na to bring other players into the fray before you fit argue? For example, in the argument of Neymar-Hazard, I no need to bring other players down or whatnot just to prove say Neymar dey better. Same thing goes for the Messi-Ronaldo argument, I no need involve any other person to prove say Messi dey better. You should be able to do this too. There are a hundred reasons why Hazard is better than Sterling, forget about the trolling. But you (my guy) would rather look for the easiest way out by calling someone else into it.

I know you understand my point. You dey fall my hand joor.

You have a big problem, you are you, I am Chelseafan1, you don't expect me to give you what you want, Hazard has a worst stats than Sterling, so Sterling is better according to you and ur friend, in the same vein, the worse Hazard and Sterling both have a better stats than Iniesta meaning they are both better than him, you called for it, how did I fall your hand.

You bringing Lampard into the argument when it doesn't even go in line with the discuss was a senseless move. Just accept you goofed and move on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:58am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

What is the meaning of this? Isn't this where it all started?

And how did that concern Iniesta? You faulted me for bringing Lampard into it, but didn't fault yourself for bringing Iniesta into it.

It's so simple... You should have just responded to my mention either by referring to the original post by byke, or would have involved Neymar, since I brought him him in albeit jokingly. But you digressed completely.

Anyways, no qualms. Guten Morgen Herr.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:03am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You have a big problem, you are you, I am Chelseafan1, you don't expect me to give you what you want, Hazard has a worst stats than Sterling, so Sterling is better according to you and ur friend, in the same vein, the worse Hazard and Sterling both have a better stats than Iniesta meaning they are both better than him, you called for it, how did I fall your hand.

You bringing Lampard into the argument when it doesn't even go in line with the discuss was a senseless move. Just accept you goofed and move on.
That's where your problem stems from... You always think someone is as shallow minded as yourself. Because Byke posted that doesn't translate to Sterling is better than Hazard. Stop fuming like a convulsive child. You dey f up. I no dey reason like that.

Besides, if anyone goofed, you did and not me. If Iniesta could go into the argument, then Lampard could. You goofed bro, not me. You shouldn't have had to condescend so low as to use a cheap means in order to escape that sarcastic stat comparison. Just accept it and move on jare.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:06am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

[b]And how did that concern Iniesta? [/b]You faulted me for bringing Lampard into it, but didn't fault yourself for bringing Iniesta into it.

It's so simple... You should have just responded to my mention either by referring to the original post by byke, or would have involved Neymar, since I brought him him in albeit jokingly. But you digressed completely.

Anyways, no qualms. Guten Morgen Herr.

OK, I'll break this down for you maybe you would understand now, Hazard has a very very bad UCL stats such that a mumu like Sterling outshines him stats-wise now o, but we all know that, as bad as Hazard's stats is, e still better pass some great players own, e.g Iniesta, na stats we dey talk about now, not MOTM awards or any other thing. Out of the many other Great players with bad stats, na only Iniesta I remember. Would you crucify me for that, No.

U come bring Lampard enter, Lampard wey beat Iniesta black and blue statwise o, u see where u fall hand, if we were to argue about number of trophies won now, Iniesta better by far, but stats wise, dem no be mate. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

So, if Sterling is better than Hazard statwise, then he is also better than Iniesta 100000000 times statwise.
Good morning.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:12am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

That's where your problem stems from... You always think someone is as shallow minded as yourself. Because Byke posted that doesn't translate to Sterling is better than Hazard.

You think it was right to have quoted me after he made such foolish, demeaning comparison??

What do you take me for, did you really think I was gonna laugh with you about it.?

It's high time you stopped mentioning me in any senseless post made by that nigga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:17am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

OK, I'll break this down for you maybe you would understand now, Hazard has a very very bad UCL stats such that a mumu like Sterling outshines him stats-wise now o, but we all know that, as bad as Hazard's stats is, e still better pass some great players own, e.g Iniesta, na stats we dey talk about now, not MOTM awards or any other thing. Out of the many other Great players with bad stats, na of Iniesta I remember. Would you crucify me for that, No.

U come bring Lampard enter, Lampard wey beat Iniesta black and blue statwise o, u see where u fall hand, if we were to argue about number of trophies won now, Iniesta better by far, but stats wise, dem no be mate.

So, if Sterling is better than Hazard statwise, then he is also better than Iniesta 100000000 times statwise.
Good morning.

Now, where you take fall hand completely because of say you wan throw jabs at the so-called Eunuch (according to Ibime) na say... Bykebyke no even dey talk statwise from the post (gotten via twitter). Despite his post being about stat, but I think it goes more than just the eyes meet. If you remember, h3 compiled a list of players he thinks that are better than Hazard, at least currently. I believe he brought in that stat with a view to adding Sterling to that list (as per people wey better pass Hazard).

But you my guy no wan look beyond the face value of him post, but rather quickly jump on Iniesta. That's where you take fall hand big-time. Next time, try to read between the lines. You hear?tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Now, where you take fall hand completely because of say you wan throw jabs at the so-called Eunuch (according to Ibime) na say... Bykebyke no even dey talk statwise from the post (gotten via twitter). Despite his post being about stat, but I think it goes more than just the eyes meet. If you remember, h3 compiled a list of players he thinks that are better than Hazard, at least currently. I believe he brought in that stat with a view to adding Sterling to that list (as per people wey better pass Hazard).

But you my guy no wan look beyond the face value of him post, but rather quickly jump on Iniesta. That's where you take fall hand big-time. Next time, try to read between the lines. You hear?tongue

All these ones no concern me, is Sterling better than Iniesta stats-wise, answer yes or No and stop beating about the bush.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:19am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You think it was right to have quoted me after he made such foolish, demeaning comparison??

What do you take me for, did you really think I was gonna laugh with you about it.?

It's high time you stopped mentioning me in any senseless post made by that nigga.
Ha ha ha ha ha. I just remembered how you bring up Hazard's stat (league only) against Neymar's, that was why I quoted you sef. No be even really about the Sterling ish.

The emboldened though.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:22am On Feb 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

All these ones no concern me, is Sterling better than Iniesta stats-wise, answer yes or No or stop beating about the bush.
I don't talk or make childish comparisons. I make comparisons based on who is better overall, not statwise. I big pass that shiit na. Haba!

When the refer to Pelé as the greatest, nobody adds 'statwise'. When they do so with Maradona, none adds statwise. What's statwise? Are we in kindergarten?cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:23am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

I don't talk or make childish comparisons. I make comparisons based on who is better overall, not statwise. I big pass that shiit na. Haba!

When the refer to Pelé as the greatest, nobody adds 'statwise'. When they do so with Maradona, none adds statwise. What's statwise? Are we in kindergarten?cheesy

Are you now indirectly saying Byke is senseless?

Abeg, which attacker useless pass for the whole world ryt now, if una like make na say the guy better pass Hazard, it's none of my business, no be me buy data and phone for anybody, y'all can post whatever suit you.

I can't wait to watch my guy play again today, I don miss am badly.
Anybody wey wan compare Hazard with stanley okoro can go ahead, that's their headache, e no concern me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2017
except sterling is a winger
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 8:42am On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

So you sef know abi? cheesy Bykebyke come see ooooo. Even this Ronaldo fankid know say Messi na magician, something he would never ascribe to Ronaldo.cheesy
lol

MESSI is a juju magician but Ronaldo is a Demi-god

so checkmate which is more greater
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:58am On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

How will lampard bow to a eunuch whose entire career can be safely classified to be a miracle? A eunuch who gives a masterclass performance without providing assist or goals? A eunuch whose career goals and assist can't be compared to that of defenders. A eunuch whose entire career could be best compared to that of former President Ebele Good luck Jonathan. Your eunuch good luck iniesta is one lucky b@stard.

Please, while you are busy posting pictures of eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta, kindly post them along with the eunuch entire career goals and assist.

Bow eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta, bow and worship Ur football gods(sterling,swp,pius ikedia,carzola ,ozildane goetze,isco etc)
All these articles are meaningless.

Iniesta... 3 assists in 4 ucl finals

Oya post Lampard's stats in Chelsea's biggest matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:04am On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

This is a clear case of following a blind man to chat bullocks. Same lampard who murdered Ur precious team at home playing alongside ramirez on their way to UCL final is now a passenger?

Oga post pictures of eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniestas stats for that Ucl year let's see.

No one cares about Zidane's goals and assists in 2002 ucl season. But he will be forever remembered for his heroics in that final against Leverkusen with that volley goal.

All those Lampard goals cannot be compared with Drogba's equalizer against Bayern or Iniesta's goal at world cup final. That's the difference between a good player and a great player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:28am On Feb 25, 2017
Debroslink:

No one cares about Zidane's goals and assists in 2002 ucl season. But he will be forever remembered for his heroics in that final against Leverkusen with that volley goal.

All those Lampard goals cannot be compared with Drogba's equalizer against Bayern or Iniesta's goal at world cup final. That's the difference between a good player and a great player.
Maybe to you a rival fan who is also an outsider but for me a Chelsea Fan Lampard one time pass for Ramires after dispossessing Messi, Ramires superb loop over Valdes and Fernando Torres goal are all just as special to me as Drogba ' header. Anything else from any one ESPECIALLY A RIVAL FAN is rubbish and the fellow can shove it down his ass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 9:30am On Feb 25, 2017
I forgot to add Ivanoic bullet shot against Napoli in that round of 16 match and Cech master saves both in the semis and final.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:35am On Feb 25, 2017
Debroslink:

I know you are not a complete fvcking eeedioooot so don't get cute and act like one.

The difference btw a good and a great player is that, a great player is one who performs day in, day out not some masterclass or eunuchsclass kind of performance were you are not expected to contribute goals or assist.

Incase you need a reminder, the discourse is about stats and assist. Not hiding all through the season to score a goal in the finals.

Please do well to post eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniestas total career goals and assist let's see if he is better than Aaron Ramsey.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Debroslink:

All these articles are meaningless.

Iniesta... 3 assists in 4 ucl finals

Oya post Lampard's stats in Chelsea's biggest matches.

You are the poor mans version of raumdeuter and I am not sorry to say so. At least if you are going to act a clone, be exactly like the original or better!

Stop serving me with corkshyyyte especially as you have failed to follow the discourse from the beginning.

#tankUsir.......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Iniesta is a useless player

he should be grateful forever to xavi and great magician(MESSI)

He's better than Zidane in all ramifications.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47am On Feb 25, 2017
Diggz and Chelseafan1 is Lampard better than Pirlo? smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2017
This same Iniesta is considered as one of the greatest of all time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 9:53am On Feb 25, 2017
TRendlona:
Diggz and Chelseafan1 is Lampard better than Pirlo? smiley
Yes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:

Yes.

Lol grin. OK

(1) (2) (3) ... (2092) (2093) (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joezinho and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.