Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,406 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577453 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

Wehcomsir...

It is good to finally have you around with Ur senile analogies. Before you start chatting another rubbish as usual, the discourse is about goals and assist stats. Do well to discuss eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniestas entire career goals n assist or park well....

Meanwhile, do you mind telling me the UCL or world cup trophy ballack won for over a decade career he had?

Ballack dragged his mediocre teams to the World cup final and CL final without any billionare bankrolling him

Lampard without Romans billions was a very useless stat padder, He didnt even make the 2002 world cup squad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:45pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ballack dragged his mediocre teams to the World cup final and CL final without any billionare bankrolling him

Lampard without Romans billions was a very useless stat padder, He didnt even make the 2002 world cup squad

Please keep kwayet before you descend into another level of chatting total rubbish.

Was Ur shameless ballack not part of Roman billions? Tell me why he couldn't drag CFC to the finals or win the cup with CFC?

I am sure Roman billions wasn't available to the Germans too! The same reason why Mr nearly aka drag king couldnt win spoon with the national team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

Please keep kwayet before you descend into another level of chatting total rubbish.

Was Ur shameless ballack not part of Roman billions? Tell me why he couldn't drag CFC to the finals or win the cup with CFC?

I am sure Roman billions wasn't available to the Germans too! The same reason why Mr nearly aka drag king couldnt win spoon with the national team.

Ballack played in the poorest German team ever and dragged them into the world cup final

Lampard played with English team that has FIFpro nominees everywhere and couldnt make any semi final

Ballack dragged poor Leverkusen into a CL final and only lost to the best team of that time Galacticos real madrid

What has Lampard achieved without Romans billions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 2:51pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

CFC was never known to have the best of legs when compared to teams like barca or Madrid.

Please, remove all set pieces from lampards stat and compare him to eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta. Let's see if the provider of Masterclass performance will do any better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 2:53pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Ballack played in the poorest German team ever and dragged them into the world cup final

Lampard played with English team that has FIFpro nominees everywhere and couldnt make any semi final

Ballack dragged poor Leverkusen into a CL final and only lost to the best team of that time Galacticos real madrid

But you claim English players aren't good enough, you want to promote them to world class level so you can drive home your point?
Terry was world class, right?
Ferdinand too?
Cole?
Neville?
All of them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 2:59pm On Feb 25, 2017
Hahahaha, let's see how he will wriggle his way out of this.
From EPL players are useless to Lampard played with EPL great making FIFpro.

Lmao, this man is a big joke.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:

His a better player,no need for story.
Nobody without any agenda will watch the two of them and pick Lampard over Zidane.
But Lampard has over triple the goals and assists Zidane had.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are shameless dayo..... why you go come here to embarrass Ursef like dis?

Tell us the billions in CFC team that won the UCL pls.... I am sure we had world-class players from defence to attack play in the final.

Not too long ago you were quick to discredit mangala and otamendi even with the millions spent to get them to Sign for CFC. If Na by billions how come city are yet to get into the finals.....?

You will Sha say anything to win a Convo....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

CFC was never known to have the best of legs when compared to teams like barca or Madrid.

Please, remove all set pieces from lampards stat and compare him to eunuch Ebele Goodluck iniesta. Let's see if the provider of Masterclass performance will do any better.

This is a lie. Between 2005 and 2009 Chelsea was better than Real madrid.

What did Lampard do outside Roman billions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:02pm On Feb 25, 2017
sebod:
All Cules here, una father, after all I better pas una statswise grin grin grin

Nothing person never read on this thread grin
Bring your stat make I bring my own... E sure for me say I better pass you stat-wise. Chai! Nothing person no go see on NL.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
But you claim English players aren't good enough, you want to promote them to world class level so you can drive home your point?
Terry was world class, right?
Ferdinand too?
Cole?
Neville?
All of them?

Na una call them world class and you used awards to justify it

Lampard with a team of award nominees couldnt make a semi,

Ballack took a team of largely nobodies into a world cup final which they lost because he didnt play
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:05pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

You are shameless dayo..... why you go come here to embarrass Ursef like dis?

Tell us the billions in CFC team that won the UCL pls.... I am sure we had world-class players from defence to attack play in the final.

Not too long ago you were quick to discredit mangala and otamendi even with the millions spent to get them to Sign for CFC. If Na by billions how come city are yet to get into the finals.....?

You will Sha say anything to win a Convo....

Makelele best DM before joining Chelsea
Cech top 4 keeper before joining Chelsea
Cashley top 4 LB before joining Chelsea
Drogba top 4 striker in Europe before joining Chelsea
Shevchenko top 4 striker in Europe before joining Chelsea
Carvalho top 5 CB before joining Chelsea

This is what billions can do for you
Without these players Lampard was as potent as a castrated cow

Chelsea had world class players frokm defence to attack except Terry who was the community slot

Cech Essien Terry Carvalho Cole Makelele, Ballack, Lampard Drogba Robben, Shevchenko

9 of these were bought by Roman billions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:07pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is a lie. Between 2005 and 2009 Chelsea was better than Real madrid.

What did Lampard do outside Roman billions

You are shameless dayo.....tell us the world-class billion dollars worth of talents that helped lampard win the UCL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 3:09pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

But Lampard has over triple the goals and assists Zidane had.cheesy
still doesn't change truth.
there are times to bring up numbers(lampard)and personal achievement(zidane),this isn't the time.my judgement na by pure eye test.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

You were the one who said this, when you were proven wrong instead of taking th L you were doing stronghead
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:11pm On Feb 25, 2017
SIRcumalot:

still doesn't change truth.
there are times to bring up numbers(lampard)and personal achievement(zidane),this isn't the time.my judgement na by pure eye test.
Of course you know th3 reason I delved into was because of your fellow EPL fans saying Lampard is better than Iniesta because he has superior goals + assists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 3:14pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Na una call them world class and you used awards to justify it

Lampard with a team of award nominees couldnt make a semi,

Ballack took a team of largely nobodies into a world cup final which they lost because he didnt play
Team of nobodies?
Goalkeepers:

1 Oliver Kahn (Bayern Munich)
12Jens Lehmann (Borussia Dortmund)
23 Hans-Jorg Butt (Bayer Leverkusen)

Defenders:

2 Thomas Linke (Bayern Munich)
3 Marko Rehmer (Hertha Berlin)
4 Frank Baumann (Werder Bremen)
6 Christian Ziege (Tottenham Hotspur)
15 Sebastian Kehl (Borussia Dortmund)
18 Jorg Böhme (Schalke 04)
21 Christoph Metzelder (Borussia Dortmund)

Midfielders:

5 Carsten Ramelow (Bayer Leverkusen)
8 Dietmar Hamann (Liverpool)
10 Lars Ricken (Borussia Dortmund)
13 Michael Ballack (Bayer Leverkusen)
16 Jens Jeremies (Bayern Munich)
19 Bernd Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen)
22 Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen)

Forwards:

7 Oliver Neuville (Bayer Leverkusen)
9 Carsten Jancker (Bayern Munich)
11 Miroslav Klose (Kaiserslautern)
14 Gerald Asamoah (Schalke 04)
17 Marco Bode (Werder Bremen)
20 Oliver Bierhoff (Monaco)

Trainer:
Rudi Völler.
Ladies and gents, this is a team Dayo wants us to believe was average, I see Champion league winners and regulars there but Dayo thinks they were average...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:21pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

If thosr guys see anything Hazard ehn... Them go just run come out like hungry lions.cheesy

Person fit praise Hazard one day them go run enter thread come blast the person without even knowing say na praise. Their blood dey hot, and them believe say anything Hazard person post na to undermine am.

Are you not playing the role of an hypocrite? What led to today's Convo was a bykbyk clearly trying to undermine hazard by comparing him to sterling.

You will never see that one, Na to dey form being diplomatic while,throwing subtle shades from left,right and centre while forming wetin person no Sabi.

I saw the plenty excuses you gave for iniesta and was wondering when will you make such excuses for players dat don't answer the name iniesta?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 25, 2017
Former Premier league player that lit the EPL just dropped a 0/10 performance vs Alaves. cheesy grin grin

Simone Zaza. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SIRcumalot: 3:26pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Of course you know th3 reason I delved into was because of your fellow EPL fans saying Lampard is better than Iniesta because he has superior goals + assists.
i would say the same thing if you swap lampard with scholes.
deep down everybody knows the truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:29pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz what does writing the squad list prove?

Anyone who watched fotball knew the 2002 German team will not doubt they were the worst German team ever

Far from being the second best team in the world, this was possibly one of the worst German teams in history and almost certainly the worst second-placed team the World Cup has ever seen.

This was the Germany of Carsten Jancker, Jens Jeremies and Oliver Neuville – solid professionals but certainly not world-class. Goalkeeper Oliver Kahn and midfielder Michael Ballack were the only squad members that could have walked into Europe’s top teams at the time. Miroslav Klose would make his name at the tournament but he was not a name to be feared when the tournament got underway.

To put the 2002 performance into perspective, the context of German football history is important.
http://thesefootballtimes.co/2016/04/10/germany-2002-the-worst-world-cup-finalists-ever/
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:32pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

Chelsea had world class players frokm defence to attack except Terry who was the community slot

Cech Essien Terry Carvalho Cole Makelele, Ballack, Lampard Drogba Robben, Shevchenko

9 of these were bought by Roman billions

You must be a blind bat or straight up daft.....

So according to you the entire 9 players u mentioned were available when cfc won the UCL?

You must be on another level of weed......
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:34pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

You were the one who said this, when you were proven wrong instead of taking th L you were doing stronghead

Be deceiving Ursef dere
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:36pm On Feb 25, 2017
dmcdad:

Bring your stat make I bring my own... E sure for me say I better pass you stat-wise. Chai! Nothing person no go see on NL.cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:39pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

I hope you know I am not one of your followers who you can deceive with lies from Ur fingers .....?

I remember you calling players like Sanchez ,ozil,di Maria and co....rejects how come makalele is not classified as one, when Perez literally chased him away from Madrid?

Dayo Na Ur fingers or brain naim dey pain you bcuz, I no wan believe say I dey see shevchenko for your list? How old was shevy when he joined CFC?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:40pm On Feb 25, 2017
patrickmuf:
Team of nobodies?
Goalkeepers:

1 Oliver Kahn (Bayern Munich)
12Jens Lehmann (Borussia Dortmund)
23 Hans-Jorg Butt (Bayer Leverkusen)

Defenders:

2 Thomas Linke (Bayern Munich)
3 Marko Rehmer (Hertha Berlin)
4 Frank Baumann (Werder Bremen)
6 Christian Ziege (Tottenham Hotspur)
15 Sebastian Kehl (Borussia Dortmund)
18 Jorg Böhme (Schalke 04)
21 Christoph Metzelder (Borussia Dortmund)

Midfielders:

5 Carsten Ramelow (Bayer Leverkusen)
8 Dietmar Hamann (Liverpool)
10 Lars Ricken (Borussia Dortmund)
13 Michael Ballack (Bayer Leverkusen)
16 Jens Jeremies (Bayern Munich)
19 Bernd Schneider (Bayer Leverkusen)
22 Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen)

Forwards:

7 Oliver Neuville (Bayer Leverkusen)
9 Carsten Jancker (Bayern Munich)
11 Miroslav Klose (Kaiserslautern)
14 Gerald Asamoah (Schalke 04)
17 Marco Bode (Werder Bremen)
20 Oliver Bierhoff (Monaco)

Trainer:
Rudi Völler.
Ladies and gents, this is a team Dayo wants us to believe was average, I see Champion league winners and regulars there but Dayo thinks they were average...

Dayo is a disgrace to every football follower. Even his 'up barka ' fans are now dissociating themselves from the irresponsibe apari of germany.

Debroslink:

Raumdeuter kor, Ramadan ni

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 3:42pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

I hope you know I am not one of your followers who you can deceive with lies from Ur fingers .....?

I remember you calling players like Sanchez ,ozil,di Maria and co....rejects how come makalele is not classified as one, when Perez literally chased him away from Madrid?

Dayo Na Ur fingers or brain naim dey pain you bcuz, I no wan believe say I dey see shevchenko for your list? How old was shevy when he joined CFC?

You guys don finish the mumu ramuzaki . cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 3:48pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

So a world class player cannot be a reject. Was Robben not a reject, Was Sneijder not, Was STam not when Manure rejected him?

Digz you dont know a lot of football, the first thing you should do is improve your knowledge of the game

Its tiring arguing basic football knowledge with you. If you dont know German team of 2002 was one of the worst ever, then where do we start your education from
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 3:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

So a world class player cannot be a reject. Was Robben not a reject, Was Sneijder not, Was STam not when Manure rejected him?

Digz you dont know a lot of football, the first thing you should do is improve your knowledge of the game

Its tiring arguing basic football knowledge with you. If you dont know German team of 2002 was one of the worst ever, then where do we start your education from
Those players you mentioned up there were they around when Chelsea won ucl? Can you please name Chelsea first 11 that face Bayern in their back-yard? Was ballack not part of the squad that faced manure in Moscow how come couldnt led Chelsea to win the cup, Lampard scored that day Ballack ought to have done his part ( no disrespect to Ballack cos he was one of the players I was looking up to why growing up).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:10pm On Feb 25, 2017
raumdeuter:

You the encyclopedia of football, what have you done with Ur knowledge apart from lying every second, twisting infos at will to massage Ur perverted ego and deceiving Ur followers?

I am wondering why it is extremely difficult for you to list the world-class talents worth billions that lampard used in winning the UCL.....

Dayo come and tell us the talents lampard used in winning the UCL?

There is a reason one can easily tag you a mad man even if you are brilliant. While you try to rubbish what lampard achieved with cfc by tagging it to Roman billions, what do we say about Ronaldo or iniesta who was blessed to play side by side with players like Messi and co.

Your logic is clearly filled with lies Oga dayo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:13pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

You the encyclopedia of football, what have you done with Ur knowledge apart from lying every second, twisting infos at will to massage Ur perverted ego and deceiving Ur followers?

I am wondering why it is extremely difficult for you to list the world-class talents worth billions that lampard used in winning the UCL.....

Dayo come and tell us the talents lampard used in winning the UCL?

There is a reason one can easily tag you a mad man even if you are brilliant. While you try to rubbish what lampard achieved with cfc by tagging it to Roman billions, what do we say about Ronaldo or iniesta who was blessed to play side by side with players like Messi and co.

Your logic is clearly filled with lies Oga dayo.

World class talents in the winning team

Cech, Cole, Drogba, Mata

Iniesta won world cup and Euro without Messi. What has Lampard won without Drogba, Cech
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2017
diggz:

Are you not playing the role of an hypocrite? What led to today's Convo was a bykbyk clearly trying to undermine hazard by comparing him to sterling.

You will never see that one, Na to dey form being diplomatic while,throwing subtle shades from left,right and centre while forming wetin person no Sabi.

I saw the plenty excuses you gave for iniesta and was wondering when will you make such excuses for players dat don't answer the name iniesta?

Seems you are just knowing this guy called dmcdad, he acts like a snake, just imagine his comment, he wants to make it seem like we just came here and started defending Hazard when his fellow fan caused all these(Sterling is better than Hazard cause he has a better UCL stats) he didn't counter his statement, he was the one to even mention me.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2094) (2095) (2096) (2097) (2098) (2099) (2100) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.