Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2193) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605805 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Na ur time to run mouth, carry on. Ur Pep is being exposed, we would see how ur favorite player will fair when his Lord and saviour retires or if he switches league like Fraudiola and Branonsense

We dont have to wait to see Hazard exposed

He is already a faillure. CL failue, Euro failure world cup flop

Belgian Quaresma didnt someone call him Tarabt with leg over
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:20am On Mar 24, 2017
raumdeuter:

We dont have to wait to see Hazard exposed

He is already a faillure. CL failue, Euro failure world cup flop

Belgian Quaresma didnt someone call him Tarabt with leg over

Anything you like call him, if u like tag him Bolasie sef.
I stand on my ground.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:23am On Mar 24, 2017
A man carrying a country on his back to a major tournament. History books won't forget this. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 1:29am On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Finally he agrees! Kumbaya!
Agreed what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I stand on my ground.

Starboy Neymar just scored another wonder goal again

Shame on hidden hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Novelistguy(m): 2:17am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I stand on my ground.

Bros you leave our thread,

Oh and dont forget to take your L with you

#souvenir
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:27am On Mar 24, 2017
Full Time:Messi Fc(Branch 2) Win. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 24, 2017
Worst performance I have ever watched.

Bauza makes Tata look like peak Fabio Capello. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54am On Mar 24, 2017
Argentina in the 2018 WC qualifiers:
- With Messi: 6 games, 15 points
- Without Messi: 7 games, 7 points

grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 6:28am On Mar 24, 2017
bykebyke:

I don't know these references,which means they are irrelevant. grin

Hehehe

Away from issues concerning the bow-legged midget, why is Fraudiola such a failure ? He seems to be hell bent on dragging city back to the realms of mediocrity despite spending so much grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:39am On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah is name when you look at the squad they re big name in their respective club if not the best player...but they don't show that on the field of play...it really baffles me i swear
Take the below snapshot as a case study. I don't need to read the details to know Aguero flopped. But haterz won't realise how Messi consistently rescues them.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Over 9 years now, how many players have been able to challenge Messi bar cr7?
Na ur time to run mouth, carry on. Ur Pep is being exposed, we would see how ur favorite player will fair when his Lord and saviour retires or if he switches league like Fraudiola and Branonsense
Switches which league again?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Switches which league again?

Notice the word 'If'

Depends on him, Man utd are willing to break the bank for him, Mou could shock us but I think Pogba's case should teach him a lesson cos he myt pay X2 of Pogba's TF for Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:41am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Notice the word 'If'

Depends on him, Man utd are willing to break the bank for him, Mou could shock us but I think Pogba's case should teach him a lesson cos he myt pay X2 of Pogba's TF for Neymar.
Neymar switched from Santos to Barça. Is that not enough a switch? Does h3 need to do so again by going to the EPL to prove a point? H3ck no!

For the records, he had shone brightly for every team he played and still shining. He was a god in Santos. He left there and came to Barça and only plays second-fiddle to Messi. He carries a great footballing nation almost singlehandedly nowadays. Three teams, and he has always shone in all, playing vital roles. He doesn't need to go to the EPL to prove anything anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:53am On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Messi is an international failure. Argentines don't settle for mediocrity. They have a rich history of international success.

They have 2 world cups and over 10 copas. Then Messi came on the scene with his bow legs and bad luck and jinxed them immediately. He was even missing penalties in the finals ffs.

Meanwhile, ororo on his international tournament debut took Portugal straight to the final, and in his next final delivered something no other Portuguese player ever did - an international trophy.

That's why they chopped up Messis statue like corn beef in Argentina, whilst Ororo is officially the greatest Portuguese player of all time as announced by the Portuguese FA.

Always aim to be like Ororo.
Stop now..Which huge footballing nation??..The last time they won the copa was 1991 after 32year wait..Messi is even helping their ministry self..The way you people be little the Olympics as though its not a Trophy just so you can win the argument is somehow..Olympics is the second most recognized footballing tournament after the world Cup..So How you people just be-little it is baffling..Anyway Be like Messi

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2017
These people are here again with the Messi and Ronaldo comparison... So please tell us what is Ronaldo's highest achievement in international football? Coz Messi has MVP at both the world cup and copa America...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Aguero in the game against Chile..After 55 minutes had 11 touches on the Ball..Damn! Must Messi teach you lots everything Ah!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:34am On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:

Stop now..Which huge footballing nation??..The last time they won the copa was 1991 after 32year wait..Messi is even helping their ministry self..The way you people be little the Olympics as though its not a Trophy just so you can win the argument is somehow..Olympics is the second most recognized footballing tournament after the world Cup..So How you people just be-little it is baffling..Anyway Be like Messi

Olympics is an u-23 trophy. It is deliberately designed to exclude the best international players from competing. That's why nobody counts Olympics as an international trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:
So please tell us what is Ronaldo's highest achievement in international football?

An actual trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2017
AdisaOwala:

Hehehe

Away from issues concerning the bow-legged midget, why is Fraudiola such a failure ? He seems to be hell bent on dragging city back to the realms of mediocrity despite spending so much grin
He isn't failing anything.

City are on track to get more points in the league than they got last season.

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:55am On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Neymar switched from Santos to Barça. Is that not enough a switch? Does h3 need to do so again by going to the EPL to prove a point? H3ck no!

For the records, he had shone brightly for every team he played and still shining. He was a god in Santos. He left there and came to Barça and only plays second-fiddle to Messi. He carries a great footballing nation almost singlehandedly nowadays. Three teams, and he has always shone in all, playing vital roles. He doesn't need to go to the EPL to prove anything anymore.

Santos is not Europe please and stop bringing NT games that get played once in 4 years or 2 years into this. If peradventure he switches to Man utd and flops like Pep and Bravo, what would your excuse be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 10:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Santos is not Europe please and stop bringing NT games that get played once in 4 years or 2 years into this. If peradventure he switches to Man utd and flops like Pep and Bravo, what would your excuse be?
why would he flop?...when hazard,Sanchez,Pedro(inferior player to him)/are ruling the EPL?....the worse that can happen to him is to struggle a bit in his 1st season like he did in his Barca 1st season,After then he will flourish and don't 4get he will be the main man anywhere he go in the EPL even in Chelsea..so he will be the one playing the pk and fk...am sure he will flourish in epl
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:
why would he flop?...when hazard,Sanchez,Pedro(inferior player to him)/are ruling the EPL?....the worse that can happen to him is to struggle a bit in his 1st season like he did in his Barca 1st season,After then he will flourish and don't 4get he will be the main man anywhere he go in the EPL even in Chelsea..so he will be the one playing the pk and fk...am sure he will flourish in epl

Of cos, just like u were very sure Bravo and Pep will flourish. Where is Bravo of Barca today, best goal keeper after Neuer, na ordinary 2nd best keeper for Citee send am go bench patapata.
Same way u claimed Pep was superior to every EPL manager. Now hin nyash don open.
Pochetinno with a weaker squad dey flog am anyhow.
He started same day with Conte, we all know who is running away with the league with a wide margin.

You might wanna tell me how Sanchez is ruling the EPL when he and his team has been a failure in Europe, failure in the league, Hazard is helping his team win the second EPL in less than six years he joined. Sanchez hasn't won zilch, Chelsea vs Arsenal, when Hazard is pulling the strings, oga Sanchez dey always hybernate. Abi will his 18 league goals ds season earn him a place in the Ballon d'or top 10??

When we tell you guys that Neymar is privileged playing for Barça, una no go agree.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 10:49am On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

An actual trophy.

That's a team honor not individual honor... It's the same one that all the players for Greece in 2004 have... It doesn't really prove who is a better player but actual honors like best player at a tournament... Ronaldo doesn't even have one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:02am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Of cos, just like u were very sure Bravo and Pep will flourish. Where is Bravo of Barca today, best goal keeper after Neuer, na ordinary 2nd best keeper for Citee send am go bench patapata.
Same way u claimed Pep was superior to every EPL manager. Now hin nyash don open.
He started same day with Conte, we all know who is running away with the league with a wide margin.
Believe Barca fans like overhyping some players...I never rated bravo,I always preferred ter Stegen...even bravo was bought as a second choice goalkeeper to ter Stegen..And they are players like Sanchez,Pedro,fabregas who left Barca for EPL but still dey boss the EPL....so,am sure neymar will boss the likes of hazard,Sanchez,Pedro etc...And hope you see neymar performance yesterday,believe Brazil's neymar(main man) is better than Barca's neymar(second fiddle)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:04am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:
Believe Barca fans like overhyping some players...I never rated bravo,I always preferred ter Stegen...even bravo was bought as a second choice goalkeeper to ter Stegen..And they are players like Sanchez,Pedro,fabregas who left Barca for EPL but still dey boss the EPL....so,am sure neymar will boss the likes of hazard,Sanchez,Pedro etc...And hope you see neymar performance yesterday,believe Brazil's neymar(main man) is better than Barca's neymar(second fiddle)

Paulinho had a hattrick, Neymar scored a beautiful goal, just one but as always, Neymar is the one we should praise.
How is Pedro and Sanchez bossing the EPL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:07am On Mar 24, 2017
And for the 1st time I visit Chelsea thread and was surprised that some Chelsea fan prefer neymar to hazard..but am sure no Barca fan will prefer hazard to neymar...that shows people know who is better BTW hazard and neymar...neymar at 25 has 51 national team goals but hazard at 26 has less than 20...haha,neymar just dey boss him anyhow...neymar dey play with firmino but hazard is playing with EPL top scorer but still dey flop
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:10am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:
And for the 1st time I visit Chelsea thread and was surprised that some Chelsea fan prefer neymar to hazard..but am sure no Barca fan will prefer hazard to neymar...that shows people know who is better BTW hazard and neymar...neymar at 25 has 51 national team goals but hazard at 26 has less than 20...haha,neymar just dey boss him anyhow...neymar dey play with firmino but hazard is playing with EPL top scorer but still dey flop

Same way Messi is playing with Dybala, Higuain of Juve, Di Maria of psg, Aguero of Man city and still dey flop abi? Abi is Lukaku better than all these guys.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by bigkesh(m): 11:12am On Mar 24, 2017
The Olympics Messi won was hugely down to Di Maria and Aguero

Argentina has been managing that National failure
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Paulinho had a hattrick, Neymar scored a beautiful goal, just one but as always, Neymar is the one we should praise.
How is Pedro and Sanchez bossing the EPL?
Sanchez isn't bossing the EPL?...then who dey boss the EPL?...hazard?

And why will I praise paulinho?....did your praise Costa when he scores for Chelsea instead you blame him for wasting hazard chances and paulinho doesn't have 51 goals for Brazil.....neymar is leading his team to world cup beating Uruguay at their home but hazard dey fake injury...like I said before Brazil's neymar is only second best to Barca's messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:16am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

You might wanna tell me how Sanchez is ruling the EPL when he and his team has been a failure in Europe, failure in the league, Hazard is helping his team win the second EPL in less than six years he joined. Sanchez hasn't won zilch, Chelsea vs Arsenal, when Hazard is pulling the strings, oga Sanchez dey always hybernate. Abi will his 18 league goals ds season earn him a place in the Ballon d'or top 10??

When we tell you guys that Neymar is privileged playing for Barça, una no go agree.
base on our argument that means hazard is privileged than Sanchez
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:20am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Same way Messi is playing with Dybala, Higuain of Juve, Di Maria of psg, Aguero of Man city and still dey flop abi? Abi is Lukaku better than all these guys.
I am not a messi fanboy..I can only spend my time to defend barca,neymar and Stegen and sometimes Sanchez cause I dey support arsenal for epl

(1) (2) (3) ... (2190) (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.