Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581973 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (6185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:26am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:
I am not a messi fanboy..I can only spend my time to defend barca,neymar and Stegen and sometimes Sanchez cause I dey support arsenal for epl

Dey dere make pant dey wear you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:29am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:
base on our argument that means hazard is privileged than Sanchez

More privileged because he has playing alongside Ballon d'or winners abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:30am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Dey dere make pant dey wear you.
And dey dere dey worship hazard
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:33am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

And neymar was playing alongside ballon d'or in Brazil too

hazard is playing with Costa,Pedro,kante etc but Sanchez is playing with welbeck,giroud,coquelin etc...so hazard is more privileged
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:34am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I just read a report saying abrahimovich want to sign neymar though I know it's a rumour...are they planning on selling hazard to make fund for neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:

And neymar was playing alongside ballon d'or in Brazil too

hazard is playing with Costa,Pedro,kante etc but Sanchez is playing with welbeck,giroud,coquelin etc...so hazard is more privileged

Are you stupid? We are talking about Club performance where they get paid and play the UCL and league matches every week, u dey talk about NT where they play once in 4 years or 2 years.

You are beginning to provoke me, I think I'll stop at this juncture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2017
Theflash98:

I just read a report saying abrahimovich want to sign neymar though I know it's a rumour...are they planning on selling hazard to make fund for neymar

Buyer ko, purchase ni, who will spend over 150m to sign a player we do not desperately need? Na Mourinho need am, not Chelsea.

A winger slighly better than Pedro, still young and also come cheap, at most, 50m and below.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:46am On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Santos is not Europe please and stop bringing NT games that get played once in 4 years or 2 years into this. If peradventure he switches to Man utd and flops like Pep and Bravo, what would your excuse be?
Bro why being myopic? Must everywhere be Europe? Europe is a continent like Africa, Asia and the rest of them. Europe made football, but the Americans have mostly dominated despite having far fewer representatives like Europe. Do take a trip down memory lane from now down to the nineties to see how the South-Americans have almost always been in WC finals. That's to tell you not to underate them. Plus, Pelé never played in Europe, he plied his trade with the same Santos you undermine, but does that take away his legendary status as one of, if not the G.O.A.T?

Meanwhile, let me test your knowledge of football. Do you think it's easier to adapt to European football from Santos than to adapt to EPL from Barça? Tell me what you think... I guess this will help in shaping this discourse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 11:52am On Mar 24, 2017
BORING, undecided no wonder them the like call una 'UP BARKA' lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
A40:

[s]Eru ti ba werey sha. Alatenuje oshi. You were gleefully willing to forsake $500 to win just 50k, now I'm offering more while you stand to lose significantly less yet you are telling stories that touch. Okuko

Let's see who go end up for lagoon.

If you aren't game then make u comot for my circumference and stop buzzing for my ear like Ekpan Fly

Of course we are used to excellence from Müller so the dip in form is cause for alarm. However Müller's place is safe in football folklore. A World Cup and CL winner at 24 a feat your useless Ikedia will never kuku achieve. Only a senseless apoche cra cra like you would bring in Cavani into this debate.[/s] The likes of Ronaldo and Messi miss more than they score. [s]But like Müller they deliver when it matters most. Abilities foreign to Hidden Ikebe Super Hazard

Abeg make we hear word. Ancelotti coached Madrid and now Bayern his interest in Hazard? Nil[/s]

Dmcdad, bykebyke, debroslink, homesteady, coded01, do you guys agree with this boy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Bro why being myopic? Must everywhere be Europe? Europe us a continent like Africa, Asia and the rest of them. Europe made football, but the Americans have mostly dominated despite having far fewer representatives like Europe. Do take a trip down memory lane from now down to the nineties to see how the South-Americans have almost always been in WC finals. That's to tell you not to underate them. Plus, Pelé never played in Europe, he plied his trade with the same Santos you undermine, but does that take away his legendary status as one of, if not the G.O.A.T?

Meanwhile, let me test your knowledge of football. Do you think it's easier to adapt to European football from Santos than to adapt to EPL from Barça? Tell me what you think... I guess this will help in shaping this discourse.

Santos is not Europe, do they partake in the UCL? Do they partake in the Ballon d'or? If yes, when was the last time a Santos player made Ballon d'or top 10?

The highlight of this argument is that, you lot shud stop telling us that Neymar would beast the EPL, won several titles and Ballon d'or with any Epl clubs like it is easy to win at Barca.

Were you not part of those who told us that Pep and Bravo would take the EPL by storm, isn't that enough to Shut you guys up about getting your hopes high?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
He has the potential no doubt..The concern is will He not follow the footpath of his elder brothers??.. Higuain Aguero et al...When Abraham paid tithe Levi was in his loins..Na generational thing for these players..Dybala might follow suit
i hope he doesn't follow suit o..if know be messi sef , who wan follow argentina national team when brazil dey, team when i don dey support right from sega days.....the argentine national team re useless group of block heads...though leo doesn't have anything to prove to anybody unless does dickhead ronaldo fans and that foolish maradona..but hope he win something, he deserve it .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
argentina now in third place on the standing...brazil already qualify for the next world cup, neyboy scored for brazil again ...abeg when is belgium playing, i wan go scout one person
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
airmark:

Dmcdad, bykebyke, debroslink, homesteady, coded01, do you guys agree with this boy?
Alternative facts.

It's allowed. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

That's a team honor not individual honor... It's the same one that all the players for Greece in 2004 have... It doesn't really prove who is a better player but actual honors like best player at a tournament... Ronaldo doesn't even have one

Where's Messi's team trophy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Barcelona has been fined by UEFA for fans running on the pitch to celebrate victory over Paris Saint-Germain, and three other clubs for incidents at recent Champions League and Europa League games.

UEFA said its disciplinary panel imposed a 19,000 euros ($20,500) fine for Barcelona after a 6-1 win at Camp Nou, which includes a mandatory sanction when at least five players are shown yellow or red cards

uefA at it again ..after dem go say we be uefalona how come dis happened
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 1:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
According to Chelsea fans,

Courtois is better than Stergen,
Luiz better than Pique,
Cahill better than Mascherano,
Matic better than busquets,
Kante better than Rakitic,
Lampard 'was' better than Iniesta,
Moses better than Roberto,

Heck,even Messi is a National team failure who can't make it in the EPL,
But but Neymar is doing so well because he plays for Barca as barca is full of world class players. I just don't get their logic.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
Sport reporting that Bartemou met with Pochettino few days ago.

I refuse to dream.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Where's Messi's team trophy?
Messi doesn't have a team trophy, at least a senior one but team trophy doesn't determine the best player... Unless you want to convince us that nani is one of the best players in the world...
Now lemme ask again, what's Ronaldo's highest individual international honor??
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

Messi doesn't have a team trophy, at least a senior one
End of story. Shift to the left please.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 3:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
airmark:

Quasimodo. Go and play somewhere its Friday FFS
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

End of story. Shift to the left please.
Pedro has two Euros and a world cup, therefore he's better than Ronaldo right? Or you're just desperate to move on because you're faced with superior argument??
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

Pedro has two Euros and a world cup, therefore he's better than Ronaldo right? Or you're just desperate to move on because you're faced with superior argument??
grin grin

What superior argument? Don't flatter yaself.

Nahh fam. I don't indulge nonsense from random people on the internet.

Just look at your poor analogy bringing Pedro into the discussion.

You've answered the question already. Messi has no international trophy, Ronaldo has one.Now jog on and keep it moving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

What superior argument? Don't flatter yaself.

Nahh fam. I don't indulge nonsense from random people on the internet.

Just look at your poor analogy bringing Pedro into the discussion.

You've answered the question already. Messi has no international trophy, Ronaldo has one.Now jog on and keep it moving.
You can keep telling yourself that as long as it makes you feel good... It's obvious you don't have any counter arguments, so you just keep repeating the same nonsense...
And bringing Pedro is an apt analogy because it shows the flaws in using international team trophies to determine the better player...
You don't want to stick with the logic you used coz that will mean Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, which of course will be a silly conclusion...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Are you stupid? We are talking about Club performance where they get paid and play the UCL and league matches every week, u dey talk about NT where they play once in 4 years or 2 years.

You are beginning to provoke me, I think I'll stop at this juncture.

what is the need for "are you stupid?". seriously can't you argue with being abusive?.....I just when remember after the PSG game you wrote hazard can never be greater than hazard..but now again,hazard is better than him...I am also gonna stop at the juncture,I can't argue with some one who is abusive.....one love
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:53pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

You can keep telling yourself that as long as it makes you feel good... It's obvious you don't have any counter arguments, so you just keep repeating the same nonsense...
And bringing Pedro is an apt analogy because it shows the flaws in using international team trophies to determine the better player...
You don't want to stick with the logic you used coz that will mean Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, which of course will be a silly conclusion...

Go play somewhere. I'm busy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 4:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Go play somewhere. I'm busy.
Quick advice: If you want to feign being busy in order to evade a question or argument, the better method would be not replying at all.
wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

Quick advice: If you want to feign being busy in order to evade a question or argument, the better method would be not replying at all.
wink grin

I'm not 'evading' you.

I'm disdainfully telling you to get on your bike and ride into the distance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 4:06pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm not 'evading' you.

I'm disdainfully telling you to get on your bike and ride into the distance.
I thought you were busy... Why take the time to type this?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

I thought you were busy... Why take the time to type this?? grin

I'm too busy to get into an argument with a faux-intellectual who doesn't understand why Pedro should never ever be brought into a discussion concerning Messi and Ronaldo.

On the flip side, I can recognise the dogged persistence of a Stan who ignores my repeated requests to fück off, and so I will continue to bless you with responses, rude or otherwise. I just wont get into an argument with you. cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 4:24pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I'm too busy to get into an argument with a faux-intellectual who doesn't understand why Pedro should never ever be brought into a discussion concerning Messi and Ronaldo.

On the flip side, I can recognise the dogged persistence of a Stan who ignores my repeated requests to fück off, and so I will continue to bless you with responses, rude or otherwise. I just wont get into an argument with you. cool
You obviously don't understand the concept of logic. If you claim Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he has an international trophy, then Pedro is by your logic better than Ronaldo since he has three... There's no two way around it....
So the fact that the logical extension of the principle you're applying leads to the silly conclusion that Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, shows that the principle is dead on arrival and cannot be used in judging who is the better player...

I don't need you to get into an argument with me, I just need you to understand simple logic

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 4:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

You obviously don't understand the concept of logic. If you claim Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he has an international trophy, then Pedro is by your logic better than Ronaldo since he has three... There's no two way around it....
So the fact that the logical extension of the principle you're applying leads to the silly conclusion that Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, shows that the principle is dead on arrival and cannot be used in judging who is the better player...

I don't need you to get into an argument with me, I just need you to understand simple logic

You are too dull mayne. Unfortunately, It takes more than harping on about 'logic' to be intelligent. You are the only one in the world who would bring Pedro into discussion about Messi and Ronaldo. I'm just here wondering how many Balon D'ors Pedro has...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2191) (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) ... (6185) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.