Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,093 members, 7,811,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4576106 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

[s]So, I heard somewhere that this is what you look like grin
Bruv are you a model for Unicef?

No wonder you completely jacked coogar's style, you have the swag of a Sudanese Refugee.[/s]

Lame! Weak! Wack! Like I said, mental oyster is what you are.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

I have not made any assertion. I have told you I am not getting drawn into an argument with you. Mainly because you are to dull to realise that there is an implied discrimination already in place when discussing Ronaldo and Messi. Otherwise never mind Pedro, I could have just said Mikel Obi is better than Messi and called it a day.

Abegii!.... You're not getting drawn into an argument and you're still taking the time to explain why the Pedro analogy I made doesn't count...
You claim Ronaldo is better than Messi because of one particular measure or parameter then say in the same breadth that that measure doesn't apply to other players, which Kain double standard be that one??
BTW, you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi because of one trophy... But Messi has many more trophies than Ronaldo in spite of a shorter career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Ad Hominems flying left and right.

Lmao.grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

You see the Neymar goal abi?
yeah very mad lob ..i watch am for youtube dis morning
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

Abegii!.... You're not getting drawn into an argument and you're still taking the time to explain why the Pedro analogy I made doesn't count...
You claim Ronaldo is better than Messi because of one particular measure or parameter then say in the same breadth that that measure doesn't apply to other players, which Kain double standard be that one??
BTW, you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi because of one trophy... But Messi has many more trophies than Ronaldo in spite of a shorter career

The problem with you, is that your determined to over-intellectualise a very simple discussion. That's why as soon as I saw your statement, I refused to get drawn into it. A lot of the time, I say stuff that's tongue in cheek. You will see me and Bykebyke,and Dippset caliming that Messi or Ronaldo is the best based on clothing style, chics, even that cocaine bust yesterday. Most of the time, I jest.

When you came at me with your 'logical approach', I was annoyed because you actually felt that you were saying something new.

Afterall, this is me talking to raumdeuter last year.

Nihilist:

List his individual awards

Any fool can luckily tag along and win a team trophy or two...afterall Pedro has more team trophies than both Ronaldo and Messi

The issue here is your inability to grasp context and nuance. I don't need to spell it out explicity that I can only compare Ronaldo to Messi because nobody else in world football comes close. This is why I told you that there is an implied discrimination from the beginning.

Now in terms of individual awards at club level, Ronaldo and Messi have won everything. In terms of Club competitions, Ronaldo and Messi have won everything. The only real difference between them lies at international level.

I'm sure you can figure it out from here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
Na Brazil and Spain be my team from day one..If not for Messi..He doesn't have anything to prove to Maradona or Ronaldo or His fans.. He just has to win something for HIMSELF!..I really wish he does
yeah i remember does days now after nigeria our country most people support brazil , dey have does mad player back then not this set up of neymar ...you see paulinho outside shot and neymar lob goal yesterday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah very mad lob ..i watch am for youtube dis morning
Make I hear say Ikedia score that type.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
Busquets,Iniesta,Thiago midfield for Spain.. cheesy cheesy

jhdjsuatayqosjwhaoaksggsgwy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 24, 2017
We can tell a man is one giant insecure maniac when he insists on peddling falsehood despite the overwhelming slew of evidence that're pointing to the contrary.

When a man is hell-bent and heaven-straight in convincing that glutenous slob of mindlessness he calls a brain that I must be Coogar - his mental idol -, or that I stan Coogar on the untenable grounds that I try to pass my message across on this board as articulately as possible, then we can say beyond peradventure that such individual must be a couple tacos short of a combo platter.

The only persons I've seen exude this brand of stupidity were those two burglars in Home Alone 1.

Some people just cannot and just would not grow up.
Can someone kindly tell that child of a man that we are here to talk football, and not to indulge his insecurities and puerile contrivances?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 8:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

The problem with you, is that your determined to over-intellectualise a very simple discussion. That's why as soon as I saw your statement, I refused to get drawn into it. A lot of the time, I say stuff that's tongue in cheek. You will see me and Bykebyke,and Dippset caliming that Messi or Ronaldo is the best based on clothing style, chics, even that cocaine bust yesterday. Most of the time, I jest.

When you came at me with your 'logical approach', I was annoyed because you actually felt that you were saying something new.

Afterall, this is me talking to raumdeuter last year.

The issue here is your inability to grasp context and nuance. I don't need to spell it out explicity that I can only compare Ronaldo to Messi because nobody else in world football comes close. This is why I told you that there is an implied discrimination from the beginning.

Now in terms of individual awards at club level, Ronaldo and Messi have won everything. In terms of Club competitions, Ronaldo and Messi have won everything. The only real difference between them lies at international level.

I'm sure you can figure it out from here.
This is going to be easy:
In terms of individual awards at club level Messi trumps Ronaldo.
In terms of team honors at club level, Messi trumps Ronaldo.
In terms of individual awards at international level, Messi trumps Ronaldo.
The only edge that Ronaldo has is when it comes to team trophies at international level.
So you only include the team trophies at international level and completely discount and ignore the other 3 categories Messi trumps Ronaldo??
Is that intellectual dishonesty or just intellectual deficiency?

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

Make I hear say Ikedia score that type.cheesy
grin grin that one na endless chicken running around now, shey u wan kill am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
bykebyke:
Ad Hominems flying left and right.
Lmao.grin grin grin

That is the go-to strategy of those incapable of having intelligent debates – Ad Hominems!

It also happens to be his M.O as anytime the faults in his arguments are pointed out - like in the case of his banter with randomperson - he resorts to ad hominem sniping like every other unintelligent person in the universe is wont to do. So predictable. Only those unaware that he is trying to distract from the issue would try fall into the sin of exchanging words with him.

What I have for him is pity.

Not until he comes up with a valid photograph of me, or posts one of his before I can deign him worthy of a response. Not until he makes a convincing submission that proves that photographs of a person constitute a dissing point. But then again, why should I care, (grin), he is after all only a cyber nonentity.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad shey people wey dey above us na wole shoyinka pinkin dem be cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

This is going to be easy:
In terms of individual awards at club level Messi trumps Ronaldo.
In terms of team honors at club level, Messi trumps Ronaldo.
In terms of individual awards at international level, Messi trumps Ronaldo.
The only edge that Ronaldo has is when it comes to team trophies at international level.
So you only include the team trophies at international level and completely discount and ignore the other 3 categories Messi trumps Ronaldo??
Is that intellectual dishonesty or just intellectual deficiency?

Again, you're too dull to grasp nuance. This is the exact reason why I will continue to refuse to debate this issue with you. Far too dull.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
once a peaceful thread

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
yeah i remember does days now after nigeria our country most people support brazil , dey have does mad player back then not this set up of neymar ...you see paulinho outside shot and neymar lob goal yesterday
That's the essence of having a team not just a squad full of players..Thats the difference between Argentina and Brazil..Argentina just have a barrage of talented players yet they dont have a team,No coach..Zilch!!..Brazil dont have that huge talent in their squad..Take out Neymar na Only William dey try..Gabriel Jesus is still young but he'll mature.. They now have a good coach that can harness these less talented squad into a very team..That structure is what makes ordinary Paulihno score an hatrick..I'm sure He's still basking in the euphoria up till now..He no go wan wake up this morning he go think say na dream say he score those goals yesterday.. That's what structure gives you... Walahi Argentina FA just stupid..I see no reason y they didn't get Sampaoli at all cost..He's Argentine and a proven Winner..Na mumu Buaza them appoint..I just hope that team isn't destined for doom...Argentina FA is White NFF!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
That's the essence of having a team not just a squad full of players..Thats the difference between Argentina and Brazil..Argentina just have a barrage of talented players yet they dont have a team,No coach..Zilch!!..Brazil dont have that huge talent in their squad..Take out Neymar na Only William dey try..Gabriel Jesus is still young but he'll mature.. They now have a good coach that can harness these less talented squad into a very team..That structure is what makes ordinary Paulihno score an hatrick..I'm sure He's still basking in the euphoria up till now..He no go wan wake up this morning he go think say na dream say he score those goals yesterday.. That's what structure gives you... Walahi Argentina FA just stupid..I see no reason y they didn't get Sampaoli at all cost..He's Argentine and a proven Winner..Na mumu Buaza them appoint..I just hope that team isn't destined for doom...Argentina FA is White NFF!
the most funny part about the whole thing is , it was an argentine coach that took 2 copa america from dem...they keep on hiring trash as coach
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
Thank you, Godin. You are no doubt a very wise man.

I'm beginning to have doubts about Marcelo's abilities. Watching how he gave the ball away so cheaply and causing his team to concede made my bones weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qkCl7uDwiY

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
dmcdad shey people wey dey above us na wole shoyinka pinkin dem be cheesy
Lol...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
the most funny part about the whole thing is , it was an argentine coach that took 2 copa america from dem...they keep on hiring trash as coach
Actually Sampaoli won just 2015 own with them..He left after winning that one..It was one Antonio Pizzi that won the Centenario Edition.. that's even more reason the Argentine FA should cover their heads in shame..Sampaoli was jobless for 6 months..Awon werey they kept stalking until Sevilla carry am run
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 8:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
jonsnow92:
Actually Sampaoli won just 2015 own with them..He left after winning that one..It was one Antonio Pizzi that won the Centenario Edition.. that's even more reason the Argentine FA should cover their heads in shame..Sampaoli was jobless for 6 months..Awon werey they kept stalking until Sevilla carry am run
yeah i know that pizzi guy is also an argentine ...i was wondering what type of fate is befallen dem
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 24, 2017
EXCLUSIVE news breaking in Spanish media reveals that Barcelona have contacted Ernesto Valverde to replace Luis Enrique.

lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2017
DarkRebel101:
Thank you, Godin. You are no doubt a very wise man.

I'm beginning to have doubts about Marcelo's abilities. Watching how he gave the ball away so cheaply and causing his team to concede made my bones weep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qkCl7uDwiY

This is what you should have just done jejely when I asked you to leave me alone and you dey show yourself.

Now you wan form ignore lol. Mate I've chased you all the way to facebook, and I know it's you because your profile picture is the same on there as it is on here. I've got some nice pics to use sef. Shall we proceed? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 9:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Again, you're too dull to grasp nuance. This is the exact reason why I will continue to refuse to debate this issue with you. Far too dull.
It's obvious you're just grasping at straws here... U just keep repeating words like 'dull' and 'nuance' as if it adds credibility to your arguments...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
4 barcelona player in spain sqaud today, not a bad one sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

This is what you should have just done jejely when I asked you to leave me alone and you dey show yourself.

Now you wan form ignore lol. Mate I've chased you all the way to facebook, and I know it's you because your profile picture is the same on there as it is on here. I've got some nice pics to use sef. Shall we proceed? grin

*Yawns*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iits4MOzeE

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:13pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

It's obvious you're just grasping at straws here... U just keep repeating words like 'dull' and 'nuance' as if it adds credibility to your arguments...

I havent made any.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2017
DarkRebel101:

*Yawns*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iits4MOzeE

Good to see you've learned your lesson grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Good to see you've learned your lesson grin

"An imbecilë is never bored: he contemplates himself. — Rémy de Gourmont.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) (2199) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.