Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4575243 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 4:50pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

You are too dull mayne. Unfortunately, It takes more than harping on about 'logic' to be intelligent. You are the only one in the world who would bring Pedro into discussion about Messi and Ronaldo. I'm just here wondering how many Balon D'ors Pedro has...
Oh... So now you know balon D'ors matter? What about MVP awards at international tournaments? Do they matter too?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

[s]Oh... So now you know balon D'ors matter? What about MVP awards at international tournaments? Do they matter too?[/s]

This is actually painful.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Lmfao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Santos is not Europe please and stop bringing NT games that get played once in 4 years or 2 years into this. If peradventure he switches to Man utd and flops like Pep and Bravo, what would your excuse be?
You've typed this same thing for the umpteenth time. For goodness sake, NT doesn't play every 2 or 4 years. Are you a toddler? Must it be a tournament before you acknowledge anything NT? WC qualifiers doesn't count even if we decide to isolate friendlies? For all I know, any tournament involving NT starts with qualifiers, and if you were to judge any player based on his or her NT performances qualifiers must be included because that's what precedes any tournament.

I just wanted to correct that impression, but knowing you fully well, you would wanna argue further albeit you've been found out.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
i hope he doesn't follow suit o..if know be messi sef , who wan follow argentina national team when brazil dey, team when i don dey support right from sega days.....the argentine national team re useless group of block heads...though leo doesn't have anything to prove to anybody unless does dickhead ronaldo fans and that foolish maradona..but hope he win something, he deserve it .
Na Brazil and Spain be my team from day one..If not for Messi..He doesn't have anything to prove to Maradona or Ronaldo or His fans.. He just has to win something for HIMSELF!..I really wish he does
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Santos is not Europe, do they partake in the UCL? Do they partake in the Ballon d'or? If yes, when was the last time a Santos player made Ballon d'or top 10?

The highlight of this argument is that, you lot shud stop telling us that Neymar would beast the EPL, won several titles and Ballon d'or with any Epl clubs like it is easy to win at Barca.

Were you not part of those who told us that Pep and Bravo would take the EPL by storm, isn't that enough to Shut you guys up about getting your hopes high?
I don't want to quote you but I need to correct something in your post...neymar in Santos was nominated in the ballon d'or 23 man shortlist and has won the puskas in Santos...so South American league are considered for the ballon d'or that why they name it world player of the year
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Santos is not Europe, do they partake in the UCL? Do they partake in the Ballon d'or? If yes, when was the last time a Santos player made Ballon d'or top 10?

The highlight of this argument is that, you lot shud stop telling us that Neymar would beast the EPL, won several titles and Ballon d'or with any Epl clubs like it is easy to win at Barca.

Were you not part of those who told us that Pep and Bravo would take the EPL by storm, isn't that enough to Shut you guys up about getting your hopes high?
You've been found out now you just wanna gasp at straws right? Bring up any post that had me stating that EPL would be taken by storm by Pep and Bravo. If you fail to bring it up you are a pillock for life.

It seems you know you can't win this, so you'd rather resort to fabrications and making false claims.

Meanwhile, back to the nitty-gritty... Why would a South American club partake in the UEFA Champions League? They have theirs for pete's sake! And for the records, Neymar is one of 2 players who has won both the Copa Libatodores (their Champions League) and UCL. Meanwhile, the mere fact the UCL is the most popular of the lot doesn't make the others non-existent. For the records, Neymar was in Santos and he got Balon d'or nomination, infact, he made top 10 that year (2012). Not to forget he won the Puskas award in 2011 with that solo goal of his. Tell me any of his Brazilian counterparts who got same (Balon d'or nominations) too in their time in Brazil before coming to Europe.

If you wanna be frank with yourself, tell me, did you know of Hazard when he was at Lille? I'd bet my balls you got to know Neymar first before Hazard, even while he (Ney) was still in Brazil. M3hn, you ain't got anything on Neymar. Your boi will never get to Neymar's level, no be swear! If Pedro that was chased outta Barça by Neymar could be shining at Chelsea, why would Neyboi that has done it everywhere and at every stage not do better?

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2017
freaklesschild:
argentina now in third place on the standing...brazil already qualify for the next world cup, neyboy scored for brazil again ...abeg when is belgium playing, i wan go scout one person
You see the Neymar goal abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yahoo1:
According to Chelsea fans,

Courtois is better than Stergen,
Luiz better than Pique,
Cahill better than Mascherano,
Matic better than busquets,
Kante better than Rakitic,
Lampard 'was' better than Iniesta,
Moses better than Roberto,

Heck,even Messi is a National team failure who can't make it in the EPL,
But but Neymar is doing so well because he plays for Barca as barca is full of world class players. I just don't get their logic.
I swear down bro... The thing tire me pass you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

You obviously don't understand the concept of logic. If you claim Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he has an international trophy, then Pedro is by your logic better than Ronaldo since he has three... There's no two way around it....
So the fact that the logical extension of the principle you're applying leads to the silly conclusion that Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, shows that the principle is dead on arrival and cannot be used in judging who is the better player...

I don't need you to get into an argument with me, I just need you to understand simple logic
You deserve this bruv...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

You are too dull mayne. Unfortunately, It takes more than harping on about 'logic' to be intelligent. You are the only one in the world who would bring Pedro into discussion about Messi and Ronaldo. I'm just here wondering how many Balon D'ors Pedro has...

I like how you are stylishly running away from reality,

The guy win you abeg...

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:07pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

This is actually painful.
I agree... Having your cherished delusions debunked can be very painful

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

You obviously don't understand the concept of logic. If you claim Ronaldo is a better player than Messi because he has an international trophy, then Pedro is by your logic better than Ronaldo since he has three... There's no two way around it....
So the fact that the logical extension of the principle you're applying leads to the silly conclusion that Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, shows that the principle is dead on arrival and cannot be used in judging who is the better player...

I don't need you to get into an argument with me, I just need you to understand simple logic

Tuale !!!

you gave him a huge smack down,it is obvious he can't counter ur argument.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:21pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

I agree... Having your cherished delusions debunked can be very painful

You did not debunk jack, just made yourself look silly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by google1(m): 6:22pm On Mar 24, 2017
Why Is La Liga Football Not Recorded And Broadcasted Properly
First of all I am not taking a dig at La Liga, I am talking about the broadcasters and technical point of view.
Arsenal v Liverpool was vibrant and attractive, Barcelona v Valencia on SS3 was lifeless and dull.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:34pm On Mar 24, 2017
dmcdad:

You've been found out now you just wanna gasp at straws right? Bring up any post that had me stating that EPL would be taken by storm by Pep and Bravo. If you fail to bring it up you are a pillock for life.

It seems you know you can't win this, so you'd rather resort to fabrications and making false claims.

Meanwhile, back to the nitty-gritty... Why would a South American club partake in the UEFA Champions League? They have theirs for pete's sake! And for the records, Neymar is one of 2 players who has won both the Copa Libatodores (their Champions League) and UCL. Meanwhile, the mere fact the UCL is the most popular of the lot doesn't make the others non-existent. For the records, Neymar was in Santos and he got Balon d'or nomination, infact, he made top 10 that year (2012). Not to forget he won the Puskas award in 2011 with that solo goal of his. Tell me any of his Brazilian counterparts who got same (Balon d'or nominations) too in their time in Brazil before coming to Europe.

If you wanna be frank with yourself, tell me, did you know of Hazard when he was at Lille? I'd bet my balls you got to know Neymar first before Hazard, even while he (Ney) was still in Brazil. M3hn, you ain't got anything on Neymar. Your boi will never get to Neymar's level, no be swear! If Pedro that was chased outta Barça by Neymar could be shining at Chelsea, why would Neyboi that has done it everywhere and at every stage not do better?

See, enuf of all these talks, we would be here and watch both of them grow as footballers. Lets just end it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2017
Dear Ororo fans, undecided

If you want to know the difference between Ronaldo and messi,
When you are in a football gathering,( either viewing center, social media etc) just shout Ronaldo is the greatest of all time,and see how people will look at you like a bus conductor that was told "I've lost my bus fare" by a passenger,
it is either they class you as a troll or don't take you serious again,

Now do the same on messi's side,I bet my last penny that the worst you can get from them is to compare him with Pele,maradona and other football legends..

That's one of the simplest difference between messi and Ororo

Ronaldo won an international cup he is still being compared with messi,if messi wins one,he will surpass maradona,Pele(by football realists), A difference.

If you get any link wey one media house (even complete sport,soccer star, or Alaroye) don tag Ronaldo the greatest of all time,please do share,
meanwhile I've read countless time on messi's side,
A difference.

When will Ronaldo CARRY Portugal to a world cup semi final talkless of a final,and even win the best player of the tournament??

Ronaldo is the greatest of Portugal because of the country's stutus and pedigree in football, if he were to be an Argentine he wont make the top five,
with the level Portugal find themselves in football, grizemann can also become their greatest if he were to be a Portuguese.
So stop comparing an Apple laptop with a type writer.

A player has more club trophies than you do,more balloon d'or,better goal ratio,more individual awards,
Then suddenly He won AN INTERNATIONAL TROPHY, Then he is better than him,please on what ground undecided

We should stop comparing Cambridge university with otuoke uni abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 6:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
google1:
First of all I am not taking a dig at La Liga, I am talking about the broadcasters and technical point of view.
Arsenal v Liverpool was vibrant and attractive, Barcelona v Valencia on SS3 was lifeless and dull.

Because EPL has a larger global audience than LA liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upnepaa:
Dear Ororo fans, undecided

If you want to know the difference between Ronaldo and messi,
When you are in a football gathering,( either viewing center, social media etc) just shout Ronaldo is the greatest of all time,and see how people will look at you like a bus conductor that was told "I've lost my bus fare" by a passenger,
it is either they class you as a troll or don't take you serious again,

Now do the same on messi's side,I bet my last penny that the worst you can get from them is to compare him with Pele,maradona and other football legends..

That's one of the simplest difference between messi and Ororo

Ronaldo won an international cup he is still being compared with messi,if messi wins one,he will surpass maradona,Pele(by football realists), A difference.

If you get any link wey one media house (even complete sport,soccer star, or Alaroye) don tag Ronaldo the greatest of all time,please do share,
meanwhile I've read countless time on messi's side,
A difference.

When will Ronaldo CARRY Portugal to a world cup semi final talkless of a final,and even win the best player of the tournament??

Ronaldo is the greatest of Portugal because of the country's stutus and pedigree in football, if he were to be an Argentine he wont make the top five,
with the level Portugal find themselves in football, grizemann can also become their greatest if he were to be a Portuguese.
So stop comparing an Apple laptop with a type writer.

A player has more club trophies than you do,more balloon d'or,better goal ratio,more individual awards,
Then suddenly He won AN INTERNATIONAL TROPHY, Then he is better than him,please on what ground undecided

We should stop comparing Cambridge university with otuoke uni abeg
You are a goat

omg what is wrong with this up BAR_KIDS SEF

ronaldo has made Portugal proud by giving them a trophy

tell about MESSI pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 6:49pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

You did not debunk jack, just made yourself look silly.
If backing up your claims with reason and common sense is being silly, then what do we call making bare assertions without any proof whatsoever...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2017
Yahoo1:
According to Chelsea fans,

Courtois is better than Stergen,
Luiz better than Pique,
Cahill better than Mascherano,
Matic better than busquets,
Kante better than Rakitic,
Lampard 'was' better than Iniesta,
Moses better than Roberto,

Heck,even Messi is a National team failure who can't make it in the EPL,
But but Neymar is doing so well because he plays for Barca as barca is full of world class players. I just don't get their logic.

Lampard is not even fit to drink Iniesta's piss!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by google1(m): 6:52pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upnepaa:

Because EPL has a larger global audience than LA liga.
Epl productions invests heavily in their product, the commentary noise and crowd level is perfectly balanced and the crowd sounds like they are sitting in the stadium
why can't laliga do so
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

Messi doesn't have a team trophy, at least a senior one but team trophy doesn't determine the best player... Unless you want to convince us that nani is one of the best players in the world...
Now lemme ask again, what's Ronaldo's highest individual international honor??
cheesy

Messi doesn't have a team trophy? If the 2005 under-20 WC triumph doesn't count, then what about the gold medal won in the 2008 Summer Olympics?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:56pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

You can keep telling yourself that as long as it makes you feel good... It's obvious you don't have any counter arguments, so you just keep repeating the same nonsense...
And bringing Pedro is an apt analogy because it shows the flaws in using international team trophies to determine the better player...
You don't want to stick with the logic you used coz that will mean Pedro is a better player than Ronaldo, which of course will be a silly conclusion...

You're wasting time by bantering with a mental oyster.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2017
randomperson:

[s] If backing up your claims with reason and common sense is being silly, then what do we call making bare assertions without any proof whatsoever..[/s].

I have not made any assertion. I have told you I am not getting drawn into an argument with you. Mainly because you are to dull to realise that there is an implied discrimination already in place when discussing Ronaldo and Messi. Otherwise never mind Pedro, I could have just said Mikel Obi is better than Messi and called it a day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 24, 2017

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 7:04pm On Mar 24, 2017
DarkRebel101:

You're wasting time by bantering with a mental oyster.

Coogar junior is back again with twice the bluster and half the wit of the original.

Dude you better park well, before you get done dirty. I'm in a frisky mood today.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upnepaa:

I like how you are stylishly running away from reality,
The guy win you abeg...
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
Upnepaa:

Tuale !!!

you gave him a huge smack down,it is obvious he can't counter ur argument.
So you sef dey see the hara-kiri? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2017
Nihilist:

Coogar junior is back again with twice the bluster and half the wit of the original.

Dude you better park well, before you get done dirty. I'm in a frisky mood today.

Buzz off, mental oyster. Who gives a tuppence what mood you're in? Such delusions of grandeur.

Go face Randomperson so that he can continue putting you and your lopsided arguments to shame. Dunce.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:11pm On Mar 24, 2017
google1:
Attention seeker detected...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2192) (2193) (2194) (2195) (2196) (2197) (2198) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m), oliverano and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.