Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2336) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578597 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:59am On May 19, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
ah ah calm down see as u dey foam na hazard talk am no be me na

I follow u argue am? Abi make I go fry ice cream? grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:59am On May 19, 2017
Barça are bothered by Neymar's life off the field. A club director sees a chance of him being sold if an interesting offer comes.[cope]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:36am On May 19, 2017
Where are you, Nonsoroyalty, Bykebyke, Raumdeuter, should we conclude that Neymar doesn't care about the Ballon d'or since he said it himself. grin grin grin

Barcelona and Brazil star Neymar says he will not "kill" himself to win a Ballon d'Or, and suggests he wouldn't mind it if he never won the coveted prize.

Neymar, 24, finished fifth in the voting for the 2016 award, won by Real Madrid and Portugal forward Cristiano Ronaldo, despite leading his country to their first-ever Olympic gold medal over the summer.

But the former Santos man insists winning the Ballon d'Or is not something that consumes him.

"I am very happy in Barcelona, at this team and with the life I have," Neymar said in an interview with La Liga's official website.

"Of course, it is my goal to win the Ballon d'Or, but I am not going to kill myself for it.

"I want to be happy and I am happy here at Barcelona. It is not a problem if I do not win the Ballon d'Or.

"I do not play football to win the Ballon d'Or. I play football to be happy, because I love it and want to play football.

"Winning the Ballon d'Or is the consequence of your work. Unfortunately, only one person can win it and Leo Messi is the best."

Neymar has provided four goals and seven assists in 13 La Liga matches this season, as well as a further two goals and a competition-best seven assists in Champions League play.

Barcelona, who won La Liga and Copa del Rey titles last season, are currently second in the Spanish table, three points behind Real Madrid who have a game in hand.

The Blaugrana, who are now on winter break, will restart their league campaign on Jan. 5 against Athletic Bilbao at the San Mames.

At the bolded, should we conclude that he has known his level, that he may not win it.?? because una sabi quote nonsense to score cheap points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 8:07am On May 19, 2017
We all know from now, the top 2 that won't still change next season....while Raumdeuter's league will still be won by Bayern, Laliga is between just 2 teams, who can categorically tell me who will win the EPL next season.

That is why we love the EPL.....The most interesting league in the world.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 8:08am On May 19, 2017
See oponunaldo supporters oozing on this thread... grin

Let's go back in history small...
2009/2010 season, barca swaps eto'o for zlatan... Inter eliminates barca and wins the UCL, so eto'o wins it!

2016/2017, barca sells alves to juventus... Juve eliminates barca and reaches final... Déjà vu? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:04am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Airmark, Pelvicky dey hail u o grin grin

Truth is bitter. Trust me it's constant. I know, not all barca fans are stvpid like those that couldnt reason when faced with brilliant points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:35am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I follow u argue am? Abi make I go fry ice cream? grin grin
I just want you to change your name to neymarfan1 grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:11am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
Where are you, Nonsoroyalty, Bykebyke, Raumdeuter, should we conclude that Neymar doesn't care about the Ballon d'or since he said it himself. grin grin grin

At the bolded, should we conclude that he has known his level, that he may not win it.?? because una sabi quote nonsense to score cheap points.
At least Neymar knows He can win it.

Unlike a certain person. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
We all know from now, the top 2 that won't still change next season....while Raumdeuter's league will still be won by Bayern, Laliga is between just 2 teams, who can categorically tell me who will win the EPL next season.

When I say Bull,you say Shït.

BullShït.

When did Arsenal last win the league to make them genuine title contenders?

When did Liverpool last win the league to make them title contenders?

Or Tottenham? Or Everton.

So teams that won the league 15-20years ago are title contenders but Atletico that won it in 2013 aren't title contenders. undecided

FOH. undecided

9 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 10:55am On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

BullShït.

So teams that won the league 15-20years ago are title contenders but Atletico that won it in 2013 aren't title contenders. undecided

FOH. undecided

He asked you simple question , you started writing epistle. Who will win epl next season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:03am On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

BullShït.

FOH. undecided

Lol, I no follow you fight o, Na just simple question wey no need all these epistles I ask...most of y'all have comprehension problem o, una no dey sabi interpret questions too.

Farabale and tell me which team will win the EPL next season.

I'm telling you authoritatively that Bayern will surely win Bundesliga

I am also telling you affirmatively that either Barca or Madrid will win Laliga.

Tell me which of the EPL teams will win the EPL next season.

Na simple question...i no ask you all these epistles.

Last season it was a promoted Leicester
This season, Chelsea

Is it gonna be Mourinho's Man utd, Fraudiola's City, Conte's Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs that came second this season.

You and I know its Bayern next season, Barca or Madrid next season. Juventus next season again.

EPL nko? Maybe those 3 mumus that liked your post can help you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 11:22am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, I no follow you fight o, Na just simple question wey no need all these epistles I ask...most of y'all have comprehension problem o, una no dey sabi interpret questions too.

I am also telling you affirmatively that either Barca or Madrid will win Laliga.

This season, Chelsea

Is it gonna be Mourinho's Man utd, Fraudiola's City, Conte's Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs that came second this season.

You and I know its Bayern next season, Barca or Madrid next season. Juventus next season again.

Either Chelsea City or United would win the league next season..Any more questions?

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by realtem(m): 11:43am On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This season, Chelsea

Chelsea,city or manchester united for EPL just like it's barca, madrid or atletico for LA liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:47am On May 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Either Chelsea City or United would win the league next season..Any more questions?

Lol, are you sure Chelsea won't finish 10th again, are you sure we wont have another Leicester.....are you sure an Arsenal team that wouldn't play UCL won't fight to win it??

Lastly, are you very sure ds growing Spurs team won't win it. grin grin grin

Sevilla and Lizbeg do initial gra gra but where are they today?

See domination na smiley smiley

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:56am On May 19, 2017
realtem:
Chelsea,city or manchester united for EPL just like it's barca, madrid or atletico for LA liga

Which Atletico? The one dt struggled to win it once in almost 15 years.... .since then, 1st and second have been between Madrid and Barca.

In the EPL, within 15 years, Chelsea, Man utd, Man city, Leicester, Arsenal have all won it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:01pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
We all know from now, the top 2 that won't still change next season....while Rumdeuter's league will still be won by Bayern, Laliga is between just 2 teams, who can categorically tell me who will win the EPL next season.

This is extremely foolish. I'm sure generic idiots Like you last year were already telling us PSG will Win French league

Germany Bayern Dortmund or Leipzig
Spain Madrid atletico and barca
England city Chelsea or man utd
Italy Juventus Roma or Milan

Those are the teams likely to win. Including arsenal spurs and Liverpool is like saying Sevilla, Valencia Leverkusen Bremen Lazio or Inter will win
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:02pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Which Atletico? The one dt struggled to win it once in almost 15 years.... .since then, 1st and second have been between Madrid and Barca.

In the EPL, within 15 years, Chelsea, Man utd, Man city, Leicester, Arsenal have all won it.

You are too foolish

In 17 years Deportivo Valencia Atletico Madrid and Barcelona have won it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:05pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

At least Neymar knows He can win it.

Unlike a certain person. grin grin

Are you sure?

"Could I win it? If I play next season, we win the Champions League and I win the World Cup with Belgium, why not?

What does the bolded mean please, who made the statement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:06pm On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

You are too foolish

In 17 years Deportivo Valencia Atletico Madrid and Barcelona have won it

Meet me on the Chelsea thread please, let's thrash calling Harry kane one season wonder b4 displaying another foolishness
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 19, 2017
airmark:

He asked you simple question , you started writing epistle. Who will win epl next season?
Who will win LaLiga next season?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:09pm On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

This is extremely foolish. I'm sure generic idiots Like you last year were already telling us PSG will Win French league

Germany Bayern Dortmund or Leipzig
Spain Madrid atletico and barca
England city Chelsea or man utd
Italy Juventus Roma or Milan

Those are the teams likely to win. Including arsenal spurs and Liverpool is like saying Sevilla, Valencia Leverkusen Bremen Lazio or Inter will win

Show us that of the EPL or forever remain silent

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

This season, Chelsea

Next season,

It could be Berizzo's Celta Vigo,Setien's Villarreal,Valencia,Sevilla,Eibar or Atletico Madrid.

Since you can put people who haven't won the league since I was born as title contenders.

Two can play the game. grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:12pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Show us that of the EPL or forever remain silent

Show you what about EPL? Since 2000 How many teams have won EPL how many have won La Liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:12pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

Next season,

It could be Berizzo's Celta Vigo,Setien's Villarreal,Valencia,Sevilla or Eibar.

Since you can put people who haven't won the league since I was born as title contenders.

Two can play the game. grin

grin grin I posted a pics of the dominant Spanish team that have won it in the past 15 years, show us that of the EPL, let's see which two teams have dominated like Madrid/Barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:15pm On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Show you what about EPL? Since 2000 How many teams have won EPL how many have won La Liga

You brain is damaged, let's settle Kane's issue first abi u no see doz mentions??

Griffon, Airmark, Hensben, Pattycake have all quoted you to come explain how Kane is a fraud.

Let me have a Normal discourse with reasonable Barca fans pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:17pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
You brain is damaged, let's settle Kane's issue first abi u no see doz mentions??

GriffonAirmarkHensbenPattycake have all quoted you to come explain how Kane is a fraud.

Let me have a Normal discourse with reasonable Barca fans pls

This is becoming worrisome, Is it that you dont have any brains to make your own argument yourself and you are always looking for people to support you?

Some of those people are not even graduates yet you call yourself a graduate and still need people to do basic things for yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

grin grin I posted a pics of the dominant Spanish team that have won it in the past 15 years, show us that of the EPL, let's see which two teams have dominated like Madrid/Barca
In the past 15years(including this current one)

Man United have won the league 5 times,Chelsea 5 times.

Given this data,Would it not be fair to say Man U and Chelsea are the Real Madrid and Barcelona of the EPL. undecided undecided

Chelsea or Man United will win the EPL next season.

Teams like Tottenham and Liverpool you listed as title contenders haven't even sniffed the title in those 15years.

FOH.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:22pm On May 19, 2017
Raumdeuter, who made this statement in 2015??

raumdeuter:

1. Which season did C Ronaldo score 19 and which season did he score 45?
2. Gotze 4 goals 2 assists in this season alone. Gotze 2 CL goals in 102 mins both from open play Hazard entire career 2 open play CL goals
3. Ronaldo Limas loss of form was injury related he got injured a lot after his first season with Inter Milan

Hazard maybe was just a flash in the pan like his friend Harry kane

Is Harry Kane still a flash in the pan? grin grin

raumdeuter:

This is becoming worrisome, Is it that you dont have any brains to make your own argument yourself and you are always looking for people to support you?

Some of those people are not even graduates yet you call yourself a graduate and still need people to do basic things for yourself

Shut up for once jor, is kane a fraud or not like you posted in 2015.....answer or die by firing squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:23pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Since 2000 Barcelona has won the league 8 times, Since 2000 Man Utd has won the league 8 times

Since 2000 Madrid has won the league 5 times, Since 2000 CHelsea has won the league 5 times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:24pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

In the past 15years(including this current one)

Man United have won the league 5 times,Chelsea 5 times.

Given this data,Would it not be fair to say Man U and Chelsea are the Real Madrid and Barcelona of the EPL. undecided undecided

Chelsea or Man United will win the EPL next season.

Teams like Tottenham and Liverpool you listed as title contenders haven't even sniffed the title in those 15years.

FOH.

Lol, don't be pained, Barca and Madrid have won it for how many times since then?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:25pm On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Since 2000 Barcelona has won the league 8 times, Since 2000 Man Utd has won the league 8 times

Since 2000 Madrid has won the league 5 times, Since 2000 CHelsea has won the league 5 times

Let Leicester cancel Atletico

Arsenal and Man city nko, since 2004
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 12:31pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Let Leicester cancel Atletico

Arsenal and Man city nko, since 2004

Why since 2004? why not 2000?

That is why I said and repeat that you are extremely foolish, You cant do basic research

Since 2000 Arsenal has 2 league, Valencia has 2 league titles

I am sure you will ask another foolish question

(1) (2) (3) ... (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.