Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2337) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578847 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, don't be pained, Barca and Madrid have won it for how many times since then?
I'm not pained,I'm stopping a myth.

Does not matter how may times Madrid or Barca won it,Fact is,there are two teams in the EPL that have equally dominant.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 12:42pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

I'm not pained,I'm stopping a myth.

Does not matter how may times Madrid or Barca won it,Fact is,there are two teams in the EPL that have equally dominant.

I ain't talking about dominance, I am talking about the leagues' competitiveness.

It won't be out of place to say that Barca or Madrid will win it next season but you can't be so sure Chelsea won't finish 10th next season.

When last did the dominant Barca or Madrid finish 10th like the dominant Chelsea.

We have Guardiola, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp and Wenger who are all fighting to win, with huge budget to buy costly quality players.

Can Atletico afford to spend like Barca/Madrid, team wey dey owe dere players sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I ain't talking about dominance, I am talking about the leagues' competitiveness.

It won't be out of place to say that Barca or Madrid will win it next season but you can't be so sure Chelsea won't finish 10th next season.

When last did the dominant Barca or Madrid finish 10th like the dominant Chelsea.

We have Guardiola, Mourinho, Conte, Klopp and Wenger who are all fighting to win, with huge budget to buy costly quality players.

Can Atletico afford to spend like Barca/Madrid, team wey dey owe dere players sef.
Chelseafan1:

grin grin I posted a pics of the dominant Spanish team that have won it in the past 15 years, show us that of the EPL, let's see which two teams have dominated like Madrid/Barca

^^At one point you were talking about dominance...but it's okay.

Why didn't you take the huge financial gap between Barca,Madrid and other La Liga clubs into consideration before typing this balderdash?

Chelseafan1:
Laliga is between just 2 teams, who can categorically tell me who will win the EPL next season.

Shift jor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:16pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

^^At one point you were talking about dominance...but it's okay.

Why didn't you take the huge financial gap between Barca,Madrid and other La Liga clubs into consideration before typing this balderdash?

Shift jor.

That's the point right here, the duo's financial dominance in that league is why the league has been a two-horse race.

Good afternoon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 1:21pm On May 19, 2017
Don't manure Chelsea and city enjoy financial dominance too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 19, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:24pm On May 19, 2017
raumdeuter:

Why since 2004? why not 2000?

That is why I said and repeat that you are extremely foolish, You cant do basic research

Since 2000 Arsenal has 2 league, Valencia has 2 league titles

I am sure you will ask another foolish question

You keep replying me, when will you reply about tagging Kane a fraud.?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 1:26pm On May 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Either Chelsea City or United would win the league next season..Any more questions?
So you taking Tottenham out of the tussle?

Yesterday the league had already ended, but they were still not smilling and gave lester a beating they will remember for the rest of their lives.

..... and this is when they have nothing to play for..

Tottenham are genuine title contenders

Man U, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, maybe Arsenal. Heck even everton could give others a run for their money.

I love la liga, but with epl, you never know. That's what makes it interesting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 1:29pm On May 19, 2017
bykebyke:

Who will win LaLiga next season?
REAL MADRID grin
With your Nightmare Cr7 to score a hattrick against barca, home and away
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:19pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol, are you sure Chelsea won't finish 10th again, are you sure we wont have another Leicester.....are you sure an Arsenal team that wouldn't play UCL won't fight to win it??

Lastly, are you very sure ds growing Spurs team won't win it. grin grin grin

Sevilla and Lizbeg do initial gra gra but where are they today?

See domination na smiley smiley
Since You've decided to go stat wise with me..Do you know since 1992 the EPL was all about Manchester United??..Manyoo won the league in 93,94,96,97,99,2000,01,03,07,08,09,11,13!!..that is 13 solid times out of 24...Is that not dominance? Wenger came in 96 and broke United's dominance albeit for just a year that was when arsenal won in 98.,02 and 04..Then Chelsea's Financial Improvement came to play and then the won in 05 and 06..Then City also had new owners and thus explains y they've won the league twice in recent times...You get the logic??..The League is about United and Chelsea and City.. All because of their Financial Powers over other clubs..Stop this argument about Competitive league..Its the same as laliga ologbeni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stuff46(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:
We all know from now, the top 2 that won't still change next season....while Raumdeuter's league will still be won by Bayern, Laliga is between just 2 teams, who can categorically tell me who will win the EPL next season.

That is why we love the EPL.....The most interesting league in the world.

The 2014/2015, chelsea finished to and liechester city finished 14th on the log, 2015/2016 chelsea finished 10th and liechester finished top (i.e the league winner four places the previous year). Going by that logic, expect Southampton to win the league since it is a league filled with inconsistent cu#ts that are unpredictable. CelebrateMediocracy# its nothing new.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 3:38pm On May 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Since You've decided to go stat wise with me..Do you know since 1992 the EPL was all about Manchester United??..Manyoo won the league in 93,94,96,97,99,2000,01,03,07,08,09,11,13!!..that is 13 solid times out of 24...Is that not dominance? Wenger came in 96 and broke United's dominance albeit for just a year that was when arsenal won in 98.,02 and 04..Then Chelsea's Financial Improvement came to play and then the won in 05 and 06..Then City also had new owners and thus explains y they've won the league twice in recent times...You get the logic??..The League is about United and Chelsea and City.. All because of their Financial Powers over other clubs..Stop this argument about Competitive league..Its the same as laliga ologbeni

No, even if we agree that the Epl is about Man city, Man utd and Chelsea...u shud agree that Laliga is just about 2 teams.

3 greater than 2 grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:48pm On May 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Like the year 2010... when Schneider won everything winnable and came second in the world cup... only for Messi to be crowned world best... or you don't remember your history...

Who was 2nd and 3rd that year? If Sneijder did not make the podium at all how then was he cheated?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2017
Eruditor:

Who was 2nd and 3rd that year? If Sneijder did not make the podium at all how then was he cheated?

Netherlands was 2nd... Spain 1st...

Inter Milan:
1st in Serie A
UEFA champions league winner
Best and beat the supposed best team in the world... Barca!!! that Messi plays for who eventually won the Ballon D'or...

And nah yours truly Sneijder dey carry him team got back... overlooked for Ballon d'or... nigga never attained that level again...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 5:34pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

No, even if we agree that the Epl is about Man city, Man utd and Chelsea...u shud agree that Laliga is just about 2 teams.

Man utd has as much chance to win next season as atletico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:40pm On May 19, 2017
EmmGee:

So you taking Tottenham out of the tussle?

Yesterday the league had already ended, but they were still not smilling and gave lester a beating they will remember for the rest of their lives.

..... and this is when they have nothing to play for..

Tottenham are genuine title contenders

Man U, City, Chelsea, Liverpool, maybe Arsenal. Heck even everton could give others a run for their money.

I love la liga, but with epl, you never know. That's what makes it interesting
What?..Are you serious or joking?.maybe you are seriously joking sha..Tottenham last won the league the year Nigeria got independence..Liverpool?..Theyve never won the EPL before I.e since 1992 theyve not won..Arsenal ke..Can you seriously stake your dick that Arsenal are title contenders?..Arsenal last won the league in 2004..I was in Sec school then..Who else?..Everton??..Stop kidding around
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:55pm On May 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Inter Milan:
1st in Serie A
Best and beat the supposed best team in the world... Barca!!! that Messi plays for who eventually won the Ballon D'or...

And nah yours truly Sneijder dey carry him team got back... overlooked for Ballon d'or... nigga never attained that level again...
Do you know that season Schneider wasn't Serie A's best player..That award went to Diego Milito..Schneider wasnt Uefa's best player that award went to Diego Milito..Schneider wasn't The best player at the world cup either..The 2010 golden ball went to Diego Forlan..So are you saying all these other awards he didn't win was also a conspiracy against him?..Need I mention that Leo was also Highest goal scorer in 2010 with 8 goals

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:59pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Lol.Atletico last won the league in 2014..That's 3years ago.When was the last time United won the league??..When was the last time they made top 2 self?So if we can include United as a title contender then we should also include Atletico as Genuine title contenders
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 6:36pm On May 19, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Inter Milan:
1st in Serie A

Listen clearly. Sneijder had this great season I agree but was he voted 2nd or 3rd best to whoever finished 1st? If no, then he was only cheated out of the position just directly above him.

In other words, Sneijder can not jump from 4th to say whoever was first cheated him. He should first convince the world he did better than number 3 and 2. You hear?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 7:07pm On May 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Lol.Atletico last won the league in 2014..That's 3years ago.When was the last time United won the league??..When was the last time they made top 2 self?So if we can include United as a title contender then we should also include Atletico as Genuine title contenders

Include Atleti, I include Leicester

4 greater than 3 grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:57pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Include Atleti, I include Leicester

4 greater than 3 grin grin grin
Atleti how now??..I no understand this your logic o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:00pm On May 19, 2017
Messi is set to play his final league game Under Luis Enrique

104 goals and 43 assists in 104 games
Unreal

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 8:02pm On May 19, 2017
Teams that have won the EPL since i was born

Man Utd
Man City
Blackburn
Arsenal
Chelsea
Leceister City

Teams that have won the La Liga since i was born
Real Madrid
Barca
Atletico Madrid
Deportivo
Valencia
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 19, 2017
Sampaoli's first squad list for Argentina may come out tonight.

My sources in Rosario,Argentina are telling me that Aguero is nott in it and Icardi gets called up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 19, 2017
Two black players just missed Penalties for England.

Lmao. grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
My sources are always right FFS.

No Aguero.

Gunman Icardi is in.

Russia 2018...let's go.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 19, 2017
^^This squad is for their upcoming friendly.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On May 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Atleti how now??..I no understand this your logic o

I mean Athletico.....no be Atleti be dere nickname.

I wasn't talk about Atletic Bilbao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:16pm On May 19, 2017
Chelseafan1:

I mean Athletico.....no be Atleti be dere nickname.

I wasn't talk about Atletic Bilbao
Atleti came 3rd the season after winning the league..They've gotten to 2 Finals of the Champions league after that League Triumph.. So its safe to call them Genuine title contenders..Where did Leicester finish the season after they won the league??..Include Leicester ko..Ori e NLA yen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 5:31am On May 20, 2017
jonsnow92:
Atleti came 3rd the season after winning the league..They've gotten to 2 Finals of the Champions league after that League Triumph.. So its safe to call them Genuine title contenders..Where did Leicester finish the season after they won the league??..Include Leicester ko..Ori e NLA yen

Atletico have only won the league once in 15 years, same for Leicester....they are no contenders kankan

Check out the number two definition. Ori mi o tobi to ti Bykebyke grin grin

Na only Barca and Madrid get the viable chance, Atleti go just dey try every year ni, no show, just like Spurs.

Teams wey get that viable chance for EPL na City, Man utd and Chelsea...Arsenal, Spurs, Pool are just like Atleti.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:06am On May 20, 2017
Congratulations Xavi on captaining and winning the Emirates cup with Alsadd.

Boss level

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12am On May 20, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Atletico have only won the league once in 15 years, same for Leicester....they are no contenders kankan

Check out the number two definition. Ori mi o tobi to ti Bykebyke grin grin

Na only Barca and Madrid get the viable chance, Atleti go just dey try every year ni, no show, just like Spurs.

Teams wey get that viable chance for EPL na City, Man utd and Chelsea...Arsenal, Spurs, Pool are just like Atleti.
BullShït.

But I deh busy now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.