Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617326 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:40pm On May 17, 2017
bykebyke:
Seeing congrats Ronaldo and congrats Madrid on this thread by Barca fans. lipsrsealed

Jesus freaking Christ.

Bunch of Feminists.

*Spits*

Take a chill pill dude. It's just a game.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2017
onuwaje:
Well
Con..... To Real Madrid I will complete it when match day 38 is over wink

You better complete it now.

''Malaga will receive a payment of €1 million from Real Madrid if Los Blancos win La Liga this weekend.

The Costa del Sol club sold Isco to Real in 2013 for a fee of €27m and, according to reports in Spain, that deal included €3m in variables if the midfielder helped his new team win the Primera Division in his first five seasons - with a payment of €1m agreed for each title.''

Malaga 0 - 7 Real madrid

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:44pm On May 17, 2017
We lost the league the day we lost to Alaves.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:47pm On May 17, 2017
obainojazz:
The guy is seeking attention like the dick of a guy trying to be noticed when he's talking to a girl.
I'm sure he does not watch city matches.. grin

grin cheesy grin
KDB is not Shitty's best player this season

Sanchez has been influential to assnal than KDB is to shitty
Pedro has been influential to Chelshit than .....
Morata has been influential to Madrid than......
Neymar has been influential to Barka than.......
Falcao has been influential to Monaco than.......

Aguero has been influential to shitty than KDB is (like it or not)

If I had this 4 to pick from as my attacking-3-midfielder
Hazard
Coutinho
Sanchez
KDB

I'd pick the first 3. KDB can warm my bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:48pm On May 17, 2017
Mcleo007:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:49pm On May 17, 2017
Yonce:

He's the kind of guy that would die if Barka takes that form of Chelshit 2015/16
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:54pm On May 17, 2017
airmark:

You better complete it now.

''Malaga will receive a payment of €1 million from Real Madrid if Los Blancos win La Liga this weekend.

The Costa del Sol club sold Isco to Real in 2013 for a fee of €27m and, according to reports in Spain, that deal included €3m in variables if the midfielder helped his new team win the Primera Division in his first five seasons - with a payment of €1m agreed for each title.''

Malaga 0 - 7 Real madrid

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:55pm On May 17, 2017
SeekinAttention:

grin cheesy grin
KDB is not Shitty's best player this season

Sanchez has been influential to assnal than KDB is to shitty
Pedro has been influential to Chelshit than .....
Morata has been influential to Madrid than......
Neymar has been influential to Barka than.......
Falcao has been influential to Monaco than.......

Aguero has been influential to shitty than KDB is (like it or not)

If I had this 4 to pick from as my attacking-3-midfielder
Hazard
Coutinho
Sanchez
KDB

I'd pick the first 3. KDB can warm my bench
Thats why you not in a position to pick mate.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:56pm On May 17, 2017
obainojazz:

Nobody here is in a position to pick anything
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:56pm On May 17, 2017
Just waiting for sunday...Will eat my breakfast, lunch and dinner here. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
Yonce:

No it's not.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 11:58pm On May 17, 2017
obainojazz:

Y is ur team linked to coutinho, and wants to sign him?
Didn't they see KDB? Does KDB not have more assists than Coutinho?

At least, Barka is the best team in the world and would want the best players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:01am On May 18, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Nobody here is in a position to pick anything
yea right...I'll pick the guy in my team. But not over sanchez though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 12:02am On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

No it's not.

Is it your life? Your happiness? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 12:07am On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:
yea right...I'll pick the guy in my team. But not over sanchez though.

So u will want Barka to sign KDB over Coutinho?
Well it's ur choice sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:14am On May 18, 2017
SeekinAttention:

Y is ur team linked to coutinho, and wants to sign him?
Didn't they see KDB? Does KDB not have more assists than Coutinho?

At least, Barka is the best team in the world and would want the best players
aint no barca fan mate...even baldiola reckon the boy is good...ask him...dial 080trophyless.
KDB should have been recognized..I like the dude..no homo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 12:18am On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:
aint no barca fan mate...even baldiola reckon the boy is good...ask him...dial 080trophyless.

The boy is good.
But ain't better than Hazard, Sanchez, Coutinho

Agreed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 12:30am On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:

are you Wole aka The Legendary Football Fan on BBM?

you guys sound very alike to a guy I know in a football group, both you twist player names like mad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cumz(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2017
Mcleo007:

no, deportivo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:34am On May 18, 2017
SeekinAttention:

The boy is good.
But ain't better than Hazard, Sanchez, Coutinho

Agreed?
So he plays the same wing with Hazard and Sanchez? I like coutinho...he's a smart guy....but KDB has been posting the numbers mehn..coutinho scores beautiful goals....KDB scores cheesy....no be beautiful goal we go chop.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

are you Wole aka The Legendary Football Fan on BBM?

you guys sound very alike to a guy I know in a football group, both you twist player names like mad
no I'm obainojazz the third.....the p.r.o to the gods of okija.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hopefulLandlord: 12:57am On May 18, 2017
obainojazz:
no I'm obainojazz the third.....the p.r.o to the gods of okija.

but do you happen to know the guy I'm talking about?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 1:16am On May 18, 2017
bigkesh:

So If Juve win the UCL na Messi them go give?? ?? ??

Remember when I said Kante and not Hazard was CFC man of the year, you guys thought it was incredible. But the PFA agreed with me.

Let us watch and see this one (Provided RM don't win the UCL).
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:19am On May 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Remember when I said Kante and not Hazard was CFC man of the year, you guys thought it was incredible. But the PFA agreed with me.

Let us watch and see this one (Provided RM don't win the UCL).
Story story
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:43am On May 18, 2017
Mcleo007:
No,We lost the league the day we lost to Malaga after Real Madrid drew Atletico earlier that day.That was the day I knew Enrique was on loan from Hades to doom Barca

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:47am On May 18, 2017
airmark:

cheesy Ibime and obainojazz are coming for you.

So, ronaldo and benzema have no god. The match will be entertaining though. Madrid will win it, those guys are on fire. Higuain is going to choke as usual.
If only Higuain won't choke for once..The key to that game would be who scores first..If Madrid breaks that Jiuve's defence and scores first its Auf Wiedersehen for Juventus then.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35am On May 18, 2017
When you think gravity can help in conceiving a child.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 8:48am On May 18, 2017
morning morning cool

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 9:33am On May 18, 2017
stop blaming Enrique for not winning another title.

ungrateful folks!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2017
Nothing has been won yet.

There is still two more finals to be played.

Hala madrid

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lincolnn2: 10:53am On May 18, 2017
Juventus will win the UCL and Dani Alves would be the deciding factor and will possibly win the Man of the Match in the final.

Quote this post after the match. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 11:13am On May 18, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
Story story

Juve winning that UCL 1-0.

Mandzukic going to do the damage. Quote me.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2331) (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.