Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578597 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:44am On May 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Juve winning that UCL 1-0.
Mandzukic going to do the damage. Quote me.
I will on that day..
this is de same way u brag that atm will win the final last season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2017
Eruditor:

Remember when I said Kante and not Hazard was CFC man of the year, you guys thought it was incredible. But the PFA agreed with me.

Let us watch and see this one (Provided RM don't win the UCL).

Ronaldo lifting La Liga has assured his Ballon d'of title...

So you're a Barca fan... no wonder you're living Fraudiola's ass... Facts remains he failed in England...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2017
it been long i visited dis thread. o
since it turn to where argument and comparison are made, i just tire to enter , #backforgood, hope u all are doing great
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 18, 2017
Arghh...Noobs Everywhere. undecided

Two ways the Ballon D'or is gonna go.

If Ronaldo wins the UCL it's his to take.

If Ronaldo loses the UCL,The Liga title won't be enough to overshadow his average season as it does not have the allure of the UCL trophy.

Messi on the other hand could win the Copa Del Rey which quite frankly is useless,but this time he gets to complement it with the Golden Boot.

Messi still has the upper hand on this year's Ballon D'or,but it all depends on Juve.

I am calm.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by freaklesschild(m): 1:00pm On May 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

So you're a Barca fan... no wonder you're living Fraudiola's ass... Facts remains he failed in England...
who told you so , if he wins the laliga without champions league then he doesnt derserve it , he was total crap from the begining to the mid season , but he pick from the end
plus he doesnt have does type of goals he normally has ,only trophy can save his season and maybe get the balon d or .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:09pm On May 18, 2017
usbcable:
Nothing has been won yet.

There is still two more finals to be played.

Hala madrid
best post from the last 3pages.Wtf cares about ballon dor when the calendar is still open.For those of u backing juve well I feel ur pains cry as for me is a 50-50 final.I didnt watch the celta game but I think Ronaldo picks specific matches to shine

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 18, 2017
pelvicky:
stop blaming Enrique for not winning another title.

ungrateful folks!
our fans are cry babies cool winning a treble in your 1st season then a double in your second I don't just understand fans o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 1:25pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

If Ronaldo loses the UCL,The Liga title won't be enough to overshadow his average season as it does not have the allure of the UCL trophy.

Messi on the other hand could win the Copa Del Rey which quite frankly is useless,but this time he gets to complement it with the Golden Boot.

Messi still has the upper hand on this year's Ballon D'or,but it all depends on Juve.

I am calm.

For scoring 5 against Atleti and Bayern, Ronaldo will win WPOTY, UCL or no UCL.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 18, 2017
Ibime:

For scoring 5 against Atleti and Bayern, Ronaldo will win WPOTY, UCL or no UCL.
Those are moments.

A UCL loss would run over those 5goals and make them irrelevant.

Last I checked Messi is still the top scorer of the competition.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

I am calm.
Jesus freaking Christ.

I forgot to take the Confederations Cup into play here. lipsrsealed

Well,I've got friends in Chile and Germany.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2017
Lincolnn2:
Juventus will win the UCL and Dani Alves would be the deciding factor and will possibly win the Man of the Match in the final.

Quote this post after the match. smiley

If wishes were horses grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2017
Eden Hazard on Ballon d'Or:

"When Ronaldo & Messi retires,maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Dybala or Griezmann."

He knows his place. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 2:44pm On May 18, 2017
iPopAlomo:

You mean like the year 2012/13 when CR7s RM were 2nd La Liga, Semis of UCL and lost in the finals of La Copa Del Rey but he was crowned WPOTY?

You mean the time they reopened voting for the award after he scored a hat trick to help Portugal qualify for the 2014 WC in the Playoffs meanwhile Messi had qualified Argentina as South America's top team plus he was the top scorer. Including winning La Liga with 100 points and 60 goals in All competitions compared to CR7s 51? Where CR7 had 34 La Liga goals to Messi's 46?

Don't. Kid. Yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by weedtaker: 4:33pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

"When Ronaldo & Messi retires,maybe it will be another couple of players like Neymar, Dybala or Griezmann."

guy just de fall him supporters hand grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 4:48pm On May 18, 2017
Eruditor:

You mean like the year 2012/13 when CR7s RM were 2nd La Liga, Semis of UCL and lost in the finals of La Copa Del Rey but he was crowned WPOTY?

You mean the time they reopened voting for the award after he scored a hat trick to help Portugal qualify for the 2014 WC in the Playoffs meanwhile Messi had qualified Argentina as South America's top team plus he was the top scorer. Including winning La Liga with 100 points and 60 goals in All competitions compared to CR7s 51? Where CR7 had 34 La Liga goals to Messi's 46?

Don't. Kid. Yourself.

Like the year 2010... when Schneider won everything winnable and came second in the world cup... only for Messi to be crowned world best... or you don't remember your history...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by souloho19(m): 5:14pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

That's called humility bro..hazard would Neva toot his own horn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:00pm On May 18, 2017
souloho19:

That's called humility bro..hazard would Neva toot his own horn

Hazard is a FOOL if he truly said that statement angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 18, 2017
weedtaker:
guy just de fall him supporters hand grin
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:18pm On May 18, 2017
Since This season is Done and for most of Us it's considered a very terrible season..Sadly because we didn't win the Treble again (We are victims of our own success though).Its best we start looking towards next season and what better way than to look into Signings proposed..
The major one been Coutihno..Reports has it that Loserpool are requesting about 90m for Him.
I'll like to make 2 points as regards the signing

1) 90m is too much for Coutinho especially looking at the financial implications it'll have on Barca as a club and the fact that its these same financial limitations that has played a role in the delayed renewal of Messi himself..Coutihno is no Messi..He's definately not worth 90

2) Coutihno is a CM or CAM..Or LW as he has been deployed this season..At best at Barca hell have to adjust to play the Iniesta Role..And Don isn't retiring yet..Aside that Coutihno signing would hamper Denis suarez and Alena's growth on the long run also

I'll suggest we go for a more reasonable versatile player like Veratti..A Fantastic Midfielder,can deputize for Iniesta,Busquets and can even Bench Rakitic in fact

Fellow Cules what do you guys think??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SeekinAttention(f): 7:36pm On May 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Since This season is Done and for most of Us it's considered a very terrible season..Sadly because we didn't win the Treble again (We are victims of our own success though).Its best we start looking towards next season and what better way than to look into Signings proposed..
The major one been Coutihno..Reports has it that Loserpool are requesting about 90m for Him.
I'll like to make 2 points as regards the signing

1) 90m is too much for Coutinho especially looking at the financial implications it'll have on Barca as a club and the fact that its these same financial limitations that has played a role in the delayed renewal of Messi himself..Coutihno is no Messi..He's definately not worth 90

2) Coutihno is a CM or CAM..Or LW as he has been deployed this season..At best at Barca hell have to adjust to play the Iniesta Role..And Don isn't retiring yet..Aside that Coutihno signing would hamper Denis suarez and Alena's growth on the long run also

I'll suggest we go for a more reasonable versatile player like Veratti..A Fantastic Midfielder,can deputize for Iniesta,Busquets and can even Bench Rakitic in fact

Fellow Cules what do you guys think??

cheesy cheesy
Nasoo assnal start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:06pm On May 18, 2017
Sergio busi has been one of our major problem this season.

if he start next season sluggishly ,I hope our next coach give him a seat belt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 18, 2017
Harry Kane Hat Trick.

Lukaku the fraud covers his eyes in horror. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On May 18, 2017
pelvicky:

Luis Enrique is the major problem this season.

At the time Busi was in poor form for Barcelona,He was balling for the Spanish national team.

Difference was,Spain has a good coach that knows how to utilize him properly and Barca had a dunce.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Blood of chelseafan1
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:45pm On May 18, 2017
nonsoroyalty:

Blood of chelseafan1

Nonso, how far na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 18, 2017
Nihilist please check on Lukaku.

Lmao. grin grin grin

Harry Kane with a Poker. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Nonso, how far na.
my man I dey, but ur padi Don fall hand oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 9:51pm On May 18, 2017
nonsoroyalty:
my man I dey, but ur padi Don fall hand oh

How hin take fall hand? Na winning Ballon D'or go put money for hin Bank account??

He is being realistic....Neymar has made top 3, Griezmann has made top 3 too. All these ones wey una dey talk no concern me, make Chelsea win ucl, na my own concern be that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 18, 2017
Harry Kane was injured for 3months and he's still PL topscorer.

LOL....EPL,Joke League grin angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 10:03pm On May 18, 2017
pelvicky:

Airmark, Pelvicky dey hail u o grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 18, 2017
Chelseafan1:

How hin take fall hand? Na winning Ballon D'or go put money for hin Bank account??

He is being realistic....Neymar has made top 3, Griezmann has made top 3 too. All these ones wey una dey talk no concern me, make Chelsea win ucl, na my own concern be that.
ah ah calm down see as u dey foam na hazard talk am no be me na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:08pm On May 18, 2017
bykebyke:

Chelseafan1 be like...shut up,if you dont want it,i will give you by force cause neymar isnt better than you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2332) (2333) (2334) (2335) (2336) (2337) (2338) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.